The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Fourteen

“Are you sure about this?” Karen asked.

Gwen nodded. “I’m telling you, there’s something really weird going on there. Some kind of sex cult, and it’s targeting some pretty young people.”

“Minors?” Karen asked, alarmed.

Gwen shook her head. “Not as far as I know.”

“Hmm. You know I can’t go in without a warrant.”

“I’m not asking you too! Just come with me to take a second look at the place, see what you think.”

Karen sighed. Every since high school, she hadn’t been able to say no to her best friend. Not when it was important—and based on Gwen’s expression, it clearly was. “Okay,” she said. “I’m going on duty in a few, but I’ll be off this afternoon. I’ll come with you then?”

Gwen smiled. “Thank you! I knew I could count on you, Kar!” She watched her friend finish up her coffee and leave the diner where they often had breakfast. Still picking at her eggs, Gwen let her smile shift from gratitude to the little smile of someone who is very pleased by a secret.

She let her mind drift back to the previous day, when she’d stopped by Christina’s house after work to see it for herself...

* * *

There didn’t seem to be anyone at home. Part of Gwen was relieved—there really didn’t seem to be anything she could act on here, so a dead end meant she could stop trying. But a more professional part was at once disappointed and determined: that poor girl was terrified, and that meant something had to be going on. She was determined to find out what, and right now she had no idea how.

And another part of her, a part she kept buried deep and dark except for those quiet nights alone at home, was disappointed for a different reason. He doesn’t need force, Christina had said. He controls them. A shiver ran down Gwen’s spine as she imagined it. How would he do it? A compelling voice? Subliminal spirals snuck onto her phone? An irresistible psychic pressure that she had no choice but to obey? Or just old-fashioned kidnapping and brainwashing?

She’d fantasized about every one of those scenarios, many, many times. They were a nightly habit now, to imagine being taken body and mind. Sometimes she looked at manipulated images or read stories she found online, sometimes she stuck to her own imagination, but every night—at least if she was alone, which was most nights lately—she would touch herself and indulge.

Of course she would never want it to happen in real life, and it was impossible anyway, but the idea of risking it gave her a definite thrill.

Enough of one that she didn’t even notice the car pulling into the driveway until it was too late.

“Oh! Um, sorry,” said Gwen as Ellen got out of the car. “You’re probably wondering why I’m here.”

“Curiosity, I imagine,” Ellen replied. She walked slowly toward the younger woman, poise and confidence radiating from her.

“Um, I’m not sure what you—”

“A woman stops outside my house, and her mind fills with fantasies of control? You know, or suspect, what is happening here.” Ellen’s face and voice were animated, alive, but it was Karnath speaking through her. He was growing stronger by the day, by the slave, and could now project some of his power through them, even through the seal Christina still kept around him.

“How do you—”

“Know what you’re thinking?” Ellen asked. “He feels your lust. He knows your fantasies, and he shows them to me.”

“That’s—that’s impossible,” Gwen replied. But underneath the shock, the confusion, there was something else, a little voice that whispered if only.

“So you have told yourself, so many times, over so many years, always dreaming, hoping that it would happen to you nonetheless.” Her voice dropped to a purr that vibrated through Gwen, flowing from her ears down her spine. “And now... it can.”

“No,” she whimpered. “I don’t... I don’t want that...”

Ellen caressed her face. “Yes. You do. And all you need to do is come inside. Satisfy your curiosity... and so much else beside.”

Gwen trembled. I shouldn’t. I mustn’t. I’d be walking into the hands of a cult or a crazy person. But she wanted to. This was everything she had imagined, fantasized about, coming impossibly true. In a daze, she followed Ellen into the house.

* * *

Christina finally dragged herself, sweaty and sticky, to the shower around ten in the morning. Her thoughts kept tumbling with half-remembered snatches of last night’s dreams. Was she awake now? Or was Karnath still here, lurking, waiting for the right moment to take her...

She shivered. She’d surrendered so many times in her dreams last night. So many defeats, and it had felt so, so good every time she did. Not just being fucked by him, though that was much of it—there was relief in there, too, freedom from the endless dragging strain of him pulling at her, of her pulling back.

Bridget’s house, she thought. They’ll help me. We’ll get through this together. She went back to Mary’s mother’s guest room, and changed out of her sweats into jeans. She grabbed a bag, then went downstairs and wrote a note for Mary and Serena. That done, she stepped outside and walked to Bridget’s.

Or tried to. It was so hard to concentrate, so hard to think about anything about how tired she was, how much she needed to rest, how good her dreams felt. Memories of Karnath, real and dreamed, tumbled in her mind.

Christina stopped at a corner and looked around. This isn’t Bridget’s street, she thought. I need to go back to... Her thoughts trailed off as she remembered Karnath holding her down on her bed, his hard cock pounding into her again and again. She remembered crying out in orgasm with every thrust, the delicious feeling of her will crumbling, her mind surrendering, her soul dissolving. Had that really happened? Or was it another dream?

“Are you okay?” asked a kindly voice.

Christina looked up. Was that her mother’s work friend? She tried to remember her name, but she couldn’t. She wasn’t even sure whether it was her—they’d only met once, when Christina was fifteen. It looked like her. Why wasn’t she at work?

Is she his? Christina wondered. She imagined the petite brunette in front of her inside Karnath’s seal, her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her into slavery, just like he did to me.

Christina shook her head. No. I’m not his yet. She shook her head again, harder. I mean that didn’t happen! He fucked me but I got away! Losing was a dream!

Wasn’t it?

The woman was still watching her with concern. She might just be some woman, or might be someone noticing a friend’s daughter in distress. Or Karnath might be watching hungrily through her eyes.

“I’m okay,” Christina mumbled. Then she turned and went down the street as quickly as she could.

Except this was still the wrong street, and now she was even further from Bridget’s. Everything seemed to blur together, identical lawns and identical houses and identical sprinklers. What street was she even on? The sign swam in her eyes.

“Hey Christina! Missed you in school!” A smiling, curvy blonde girl Christina vaguely recognized from her math class. Something German. Greta? Gretchen? “I guess you’ve been sick or something, huh?” the girl asked.

Was she one of his, too? Was there anyone who wasn’t? Christina mumbled something incoherent and hurried on, trying to find a street she recognized, a street that didn’t blur with all the others. She imagined Karnath’s power like a huge black cloud, spreading across the city. Or a hand, made of women, hundreds of them, thousands of them, each acting as his fingers as he slowly closed his grip in on Christina.

It was inevitable. It was inescapable. She was getting weaker by minute, memories, fantasies, dreams battering at her, while he got stronger and stronger. I’m going to be his slave, she thought, and she didn’t feel any revulsion or horror at the idea at all. She felt relief. She felt peace.

She felt wet.

How long had she been out here, wandering in a daze? How many of his slaves had seen her? Were they closing in on her now? If they did, she wouldn’t be able to fight them. Could barely remember why she would fight them.

I’m so tired, she thought. But at last! A familiar street. She could walk down here, and make the second left, and turn onto the cul-de-sac, and she was finally at her destination. Her house, where he was waiting for her.

She stood in the driveway, looking up at the house, wobbling slightly. Then she turned and fled.

Karnath watched her go through many eyes, and smiled. Soon.

* * *

She gasped in desperate need, her long hair thrashing as Karnath pounded her from behind. Creamy skin glistened with sweat as she moaned and begged. Some part of her knew this was wrong, but she needed it so much, needed to cum, to be fucked, to be

Enslaved.

The word echoed in her head. She had been lured here by a friend, someone she trusted. Suspecting nothing, she’d gotten into a car driven by a stranger, a redheaded woman who introduced herself as Gwen. And then she’d been dragged out into this house, this basement, filled with lust, teased and tormented by her friend and the strangers and the man, until she begged to be taken, to be used, to be fucked.

She knew she would be gone soon. Empty, defeated, destroyed. Just a shell filled by his will. But him filling her was all she wanted right now, all she could think about. Soon she would lead her friends to him, too, and help him break and enslave them, but that didn’t matter, couldn’t matter compared to the overwhelming pleasure of—

She came, and he came, and then she collapsed to the floor, empty.

Slowly she rose, an eerie, empty smile on her face, and took her place with the others, while Karnath watched smugly. “The last one,” he said, and his newest slave smiled.

“Yes, Master,” she agreed. “Next will be Christina.”

* * *

It was almost sunset by the time Christina finally stumbled onto the doorstep of Bridget’s house and knocked. She could barely stand, slumping against the door while she waited for Bridget to open it, and collapsed into her arms as soon as she did.

“I can’t do it anymore,” she sobbed. “I can’t fight him. I went to the house today. I nearly went in!”

“I’ll call Rajit,” said Bridget. “We’ll fix this!”

“No,” Christina replied. “It’s too late. Don’t you understand?”

Bridget shook her head. “You can still fight!”

“I can’t. And... I don’t want to anymore.”

Bridget frowned. “I don’t believe you. Why come back here if you’ve given up?”

“To warn you,” Christina replied simply.

“What?” asked Bridget. “What else could there possibly be to worry about?”

Christina reached up to caress her face. “If he takes me... when he takes me... I’ll be his. I’ll do anything he wants. That means you’re not safe. This house isn’t safe. Because I know about it, and he’d want to know about it.“

Bridget stared at her. “Where would I go?”

“I don’t know. I just know that this isn’t safe. Neither is Mary’s house or Rajit’s place. Anywhere I know about. Please, once he has me he’ll be able to leave the seal. He’ll come to you!”

“I know you’re scared,” said Bridget. “But—”

Christina straightened and pushed her away. “No buts,” she said, dredging one last bit of firmness from somewhere. “You’ve been warned.” She turned and staggered out the door. One last thing. And then... and then it ends.

* * *

“Well it’s about damn time,” said the man in the darkness. “Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you bastards to make up your minds?”

“You know we must be cautious. If we were discovered—” There was no one there to reply, but a voice came out of the empty air nonetheless.

“Yes, yes, I know. But that hardly matters if the world is overrun, does it?”

“The Council disagrees with you about the level of the threat. Demons have been summoned before, and gotten farther than this.”

The man in the darkness rolled his eyes. “Yes, in the middle ages! It’s different now, and this demon is different! The world is uniquely vulnerable!”

“Perhaps. Regardless, the Council has authorized action.”

The man sagged in relief. “Thank goodness. When do we attack?”

“We don’t,” replied the voice. “Here’s what you’re going to do...”

* * *