The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Fifteen

Christina staggered down the street, barely looking where she was going. She didn’t need to; she knew that she was being drawn, that her feet wouldn’t take her anywhere else but to him. So she barely registered as the car pulled up next to her and slowed.

“Christina!” Mary called from the back seat. When there was no response, she called again. “Christina!”

Slowly, dully, Christina turned to look at her.

“Get in,” Mary said. “We’ll take you home.”

“I... can’t,” said Christina. “I can’t do it anymore. Can’t fight it. I need it... need him so, so bad Mary. I... need to give in. I want to give in.“

“I know,” said Mary. “I know how hard it’s been for you. Please, Christina.” She opened her door. “Please, just get in. We can help you.”

Slowly, painfully, Christina stopped walking. The car stopped as well, and she stepped into the door Mary was holding. Mary slid over to give her the seat, though she didn’t go far. Christina closed the door, and then there was a loud click as all the doors in the car locked. A moment later, it started moving again.

“This way will be much faster,” said Mary.

Christina barely registered. The car was quite crowded. Another one of their classmates—Lauren, that was it—sat on the opposite side of the back seat, and Mary was smooshed in between her and Christina. A woman Christina didn’t know sat in the front passenger seat, and whoever was driving had long red hair. Christina was surprised, she’d expected Mary’s mother.

“Lauren got me yesterday,” Mary continued. “Drugged me and drove me to your house. I woke up in his arms. Oh, Christina, how I fought him! I know now how stupid I was, stupid to resist the pleasure, the surrender, the belonging. I know better now. Like you do.”

Christina shook her head. “No, I... I don’t... you—”

“You’ve felt it. His embrace, his power, the pull. You know how good it will feel to surrender to it. And in just a moment we’ll be at your house, and you can at last. As you always were destined to do. It is inevitable”

Christina moaned softly. It is inevitable. But... but there’s one last thing to do first. If I can just do that... But to do it, she had to face him. If that’s even really me planning it. Not just a trick, my own mind betraying me, giving me excuses to go to him. She could feel her thinking getting clearer. The less she fought his pull, the more energy she had to think and act—but it meant not fighting his pull.

So when the car pulled into her driveway, she walked, willingly, into her home, down the steps into the basement, feeling the pull grow stronger every moment. She stood at the base of the stairs and looked at Karnath, his naked, chiseled form, his dark eyes, his smooth tan skin.

“Come here,” he said, and she nearly came from his voice alone.

She was closer to him now, her feet obeying him while she was distracted from that effect. “Wait,” she said. “I want something first.”

“Oh?” he asked. Maybe it was because he was surprised, maybe it was because he was still bound to obey her, but she didn’t that intense rush from his voice this time, though it was still of just the right modulation to send pleasurable tingles down her spine.

“A trade,” said Christina. “I know I can’t get you to free everyone, but... one person, for me. The one that’s actually my fault. Leslie. Can you let her go?”

He cocked his head. “She is mine now. Her body and mind remain so long as she lives, but I have taken her soul.”

“Can you give it back to her?”

“Such a thing has never been done.”

Christina took a deep breath. “Never been done? Or can’t be done?”

“I know of no way to do it,” he said.

“But is it impossible? Do you know that it can’t be done?” Christina could feel the edge of desperation in her voice. But he was off-balance, and the pull was lessened, and she wasn’t trying to fight it, not exactly. Her thoughts were almost clear. The need to be his was there, was still so, so strong, but she could put her focus on other things for the moment.

“I do not know,” he admitted.

“I know you can’t lie to me,” Christina said. “So that’s the deal. Promise me that you will release Leslie, somehow. That it will be your top priority until it’s done. And that you’ll never take her again. In return... you get me, and you go free.”

He smiled slowly, catlike, and Christina felt her knees tremble. “Or you could do it.”

“What?” she asked, taken aback, and took another step toward him. He was regaining his footing, and the pull was getting stronger again.

“You are strong, child. Far stronger than I expected. Not, of course, strong enough... but still, a resource I would be a fool to consume like one of these lesser souls.” He gestured around the room. “You have power, girl, magic and will both, and I want them to serve me as much as the rest of you. So I propose to make you nephil.“

“What... what is that?” she asked.

“Demonspawn, you might say. Half-human, half... other. I would give you some of my energy, the equivalent of a soul, and you would gain some of the powers of my kind. Bound in human flesh, with all its limitations, but with our... other powers, or as much as you could wield with a single soul’s energy. Bound in my service, but nonetheless with a will of your own. And on your body’s death, you would become... one of us.”

“A demon,” said Christina.

“One of the Lilim, yes.”

“Why would I do that?”

There was an unmistakable purr in his voice now. “Because I will give you the energy of two souls, enough to extend your will even in a mortal body, and I will give you Leslie.”

“You said I would be bound in your service. What if you just took her back, or kept me too busy to work on freeing her?”

He laughed richly, and Christina felt her toes curl as an almost-gasm shivered through her body. “I promise that, if you agree to our bargain, she will remain yours for as long as you remain on this plane, and that you will have as much time as you wish to seek to free her.”

One person, Christina thought. But everyone else... it’s my fault Karnath is here but he took them on his own. Leslie is the only one I sent him to take. She’s my fault. So I fix that, and then all I can do is hope that Bridget and Rajit can stop him. Stop... us. “All right,” she said. “I agree.“

“Then come here.”

Her feet were already moving in response to his words, but now... now she wasn’t fighting the pull, she was throwing herself into it. Everything aligned, everything made sense as Christina rushed across the room, shedding her clothes. She was topless as she reached the edge of the circle confining him, and paused there a moment to kick off her shoes, shed her jeans and her panties, and finally fling herself across it, onto him.

He didn’t budge from the impact. He simply lifted her in the air as if she weighed nothing, and pulled her onto his cock.

Christina threw her head back in absolute ecstasy. She was full, finally full, so incredibly full, pleasure exploding through her as he fucked her, fucked away what was left of her will. She felt herself getting closer and closer, tighter and tighter, a spring winding up more with every thrust of his cock in her needy pussy... “Please,” she whimpered, her breath hot in his hear. “Please. Fuck me. Please, please, take me, end me, make me yours...”

And then he did, and she was. Everything exploded into pleasure, a burst of black light behind her eyelids that swept through her like a wave, scything away everything of who she was, who she had been, an all-devouring black emptiness that filled her so blissfully, so peacefully.

For just a moment, there was no Christina, just a shell, a body and brain with no self inside. That moment was all that was needed for the spell she wove with her own body to break, the last barrier between Karnath and the world. He was free.

And then suddenly she was Christina again, but not the same. She felt powerful, so incredibly powerful, beyond anything she could have imagined. She opened her eyes and looked at her Master, and yes, that was what he was—a power many times greater, before which her will would bend. For now, at least, because bent as it became in his presence, it did not break, and there were feelings other than the urge to obey him. She had just had the fuck of her life, but already she wanted more, hungered for more, ached for more. Lust filled her, suffused her, replaced all other drives—and yes, she wanted to fuck, but not just that. She wanted to own, control, possess; to fuck the power and will out of any and all and claim it for herself.

Her eyes flared hungrily as she stared into Karnath, and he nodded, an almost imperceptible downward tilt of his head. But she understood, and she obeyed, sliding to her knees in front of his magnificent cock. She wrapped her lips around it, knowing instinctively how to caress it with warm wet tongue and soft, velvety mouth, when to apply suction and when to bob her head. In moments he was groaning, cumming, and with the spurt came more dark energy, her own power growing, doubling.

And as it did she felt Leslie become hers, felt the hollow shell of a girl’s mind slip under Christina’s own, there to be used as she pleased. One will in two bodies, not a union of equals but total possession—exactly the kind she craved.

She stood, and Karnath caressed her cheek, tilted her chin upwards so he could look down into her eyes. “Well, my little slave. You have kept your promises, and I keep mine. How much time do you desire to spend trying to free this mortal?”

Christina remembered caring about Leslie. And she remembered feeling guilty, and wanting redemption. But caring, guilt, redemption, what did those things matter now? There was only lust, for sex and for power, only control and the struggle of dominance. Why would she ever want to give up what was hers? Her answering smile was as feral as Karnath’s own as she said, “Why, none at all, my lord.“

“Good girl,” he responded. “Now come. We have a world to conquer.”

* * *

Lester Morcata froze halfway to Bridget’s door. “Fuck,” he said under his breath. “Fucking council and your fucking...” Did you bastards feel THAT? he thought as he resumed walking briskly across the lawn. If you’d just let me attack— But he was at the door, and thankfully the girl he was here to see answered it.

“Can I help you?” Bridget asked.

“Lester Morcata,” he said.

“Look, there’s—I’m really busy. My friend is—I’m busy.” She paused, studied him a moment. “Don’t you work at the library? If this is about that book from when I was twelve—”

“Nothing like that,” he said. “I do work at the library, sometimes. But it is not my true work.” He bowed slightly. “Perhaps a fuller introduction: Lester Morcata, Sorcerer of the Third Circle. I know you’ve been dabbling in magic, and I’m here to help.”

“Help learn? Listen, I appreciate it, but right now—”

“No,” said Les. “Well, yes, but only as part of something greater. I’m here to help you save the world from your friend Christina. And I’m afraid it may already be too late.”

To be continued in Nephil.

* * *