The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Eight

“So, where are we going again?” asked Alicia from the front passenger seat. She tugged down the skirt hem of her cheerleading uniform, closer to the knees she held primly together.

“A house on Elm,” said Shay as she drove down the quiet suburban street. “We’re doing some image training there.”

Alicia sighed. She didn’t actually like being a cheerleader much. The uniforms, which had been skimpy freshman year, had been changed since then to be outright slutty. Boys constantly assumed she was willing to do things she absolutely was not, and she could have done without the temptations they represented.

She fingered the cross at her throat. Temptation didn’t matter. Her faith was strong, and with that, she could get through anything. Even boys. Cheerleading was a perfect extracurricular for an athletic young lady, and coupled with good grades, could get her into a good school to meet a good man to get a good marriage. She knew her classmates frowned on that plan—the less disciplined because they were more interested in getting drunk at parties now than finding a good husband someday, and the more disciplined because what Alicia’s mother called godless feminist liberal brainwashing convinced them they’d find more happiness in a degree and an office job than with the love of the Lord and a good man.

“I, uh, I like image training,” Dani said softly from the back seat, not that she ever spoke any other way. Alicia’s teammate and best friend, the two together looked like a classic pair of girls next door. Dani was just a smidge on the tall side, slender, with straight brown hair she kept in a simple ponytail and a sweet, open face. Alicia was a notch shorter, and much bustier, with shoulder-length, wavy dirty blonde hair.

The car pulled up at a nondescript suburban house. “The woman who lives here used to be a cheerleader at State. She volunteered to help us image train to prep for next month’s meet.”

“Hmm,” said Alicia. Something seemed not quite right, but she couldn’t place what. And Dani was already getting out of the car—Alicia had to go with her. But her suspicions only deepened when Shay opened the unlocked door of the house and just walked in.

“Where’s the woman we’re supposed to be meeting?” Alicia asked. “Shouldn’t she be here to let us in? We can’t just walk into her house!”

“She’s probably still setting up down in the basement,” said Shay. “We should just head down there to find her.”

“Where’s everybody else?” Alicia pressed. “Why isn’t Louise here, shouldn’t the captain be here to train with us?”

“She’s probably downstairs too,” Shay replied smoothly, taking Dani’s hand. The shy brunette followed unresisting as Shay led her to a door in the kitchen, and Alicia didn’t have any choice but to follow, picking her way carefully down the steps into the dark basement.

Just as she reached the bottom, she heard a bang, and suddenly the narrow shaft of light that shone down from the kitchen was cut off. “What was that!?” Alicia snapped.

“Oh, that’s probably Ellen closing and locking the basement door,” Shay replied. Before Alicia could react—something like Who’s Ellen? or What’s going on?—there was a loud click, and the basement lights clicked on.

Alicia’s jaw dropped in shock. Five top members of the girl’s basketball team, plus Kim, stood naked, smiling, in a semi-circle around the room. Behind them stood a tall man, dark-haired and muscular, attractive in a generic sort of way—and very, very naked. She immediately averted her eyes, blocking her view of both his shame and the basketball team’s with her hand.

Turned as she was, she could see Shay peeling off her cheerleader uniform—and to Alicia’s dismay, she had nothing on underneath it. Next to her, Dani was definitely not averting her eyes. She stared slackjawed at the man, unable to take her eyes off him.

“What’s happening?” Alicia finally managed to ask.

“Master’s going to fuck you both,” Shay said smiling. “And then you’ll belong to him, just like us.”

“What!?” Alicia demanded. “Don’t be ridiculous, we’re not doing any such thing!”

Dani just kept staring. Quietly, she whimpered.

“C’mon, Dani,” said Alicia. “We’re leaving.”

But Dani didn’t listen. She took a step forward, toward the waiting line of girls and the muscular man.

“Dani!” Alicia repeated, sharply. “You can’t seriously be thinking—”

“Look at him,” Dani said softly. “He’s... he’s perfect! And he wants to... us?“

Alicia rolled her eyes. “Of course he does! We’re both pretty, and he’s a man, they always want to. You know it’s our job not to let them until we’re married!“

“I...” said Dani, taking another step closer.

“That’s right,” Shay said softly. “Just give in, both of you, it’ll feel so good once you do.“

Dani nodded, seemingly mesmerized.

“Ugh!” Alicia wasn’t going to stay in this basement of—of—she cast around mentally for the right word, but there really wasn’t one more fitting than sin. She stormed up the stairs and grabbed the handle, but it wouldn’t turn. “Let me out!” she called, banging on the door. “I know you’re up there, let me out or I’ll call the cops!“

Below, seven girls laughed in menacing unison. Alicia’s hand trembled on the door handle; she was getting truly frightened. But her hand went once again to the little silver cross on its chain around her neck, and she closed her eyes and just breathed for a moment, a quick, silent prayer.

Then she stomped back down the stairs. “Dani, come help me open this...” She trailed off as she saw what had happened in the few moments she’d had her back to the rest of the basement.

Dani had shed her uniform and her bra as she walked slowly toward the strange man who had so captured her attention. Now wearing only a pair of pink panties, she had drawn up even with the half-circle of naked girls, and was drawing nearer to the man step by step, moving like she was in a dream.

In a dream... “Is that what this is?” Alicia demanded. “Have you—have you hypnotized her or something?“

“Master isn’t controlling her, if that’s what you mean,” Shay said. “Not yet. He is feeding her lust, of course, it’s what he does—but it’s her lust, and she’s still making her own choices. That’s just how it works.“

Alicia turned to face the smaller girl, glaring down at her with hands on her hips. “How what works?“

“Why, taking her soul, of course!” Shay replied cheerfully.

Finally it clicked. Of course, thought Alicia. I always knew it would happen eventually. The Adversary is coming for me and my friends—and it’s up to me to stop him. Me and Jesus, she hastily corrected.

She strode across the basement, shouldering her way past the other girls and Dani. As she did, she reached behind her blonde ripple of hair to undo her necklace and hold it out in her hand.

“An eager little thing,” said the man, “but it’s Dani’s turn. Rest assured, I will take you in due time.”

“Demon, I cast you out!” Alicia cried, stabbing her cross toward him. That sounds right. “In the Lord’s name, begone!“

The man smirked. “Which lord would that be?” Karnath knew, of course. He could see the answer in the minds of all his slaves. But it amused him to toy with this mortal’s childish faith.

Alicia sputtered. ”The Lord!” She thrust her cross in his face. “The one you rebelled against, Satan! The only true Lord, Jesus Christ!“

He caught her hand by the wrist. “Never met him.” Ignoring her struggles, he snatch the cross with his other hand, then dangled it in front of her. “Certainly never rebelled against the man.”

“That—” Alicia tried to pull her wrist out of his grip, but his fingers were like steel bands. “Don’t touch that! You can’t touch that, it should, should,” she stammered. “It should burn you, or, or something!“

He laughed in her face, then ran his free hand down her cheek. “Such ideas you have, little mortal. What nonsense have the priests of this age been preaching? You have not a drop of magic in you, and only a hard and brittle kind of faith. Your symbols will do nothing to me.” He dropped the cross on the floor.

Alicia shuddered at his touch, trying not to notice how good it felt. “My faith is stronger than you could possibly know!”

“Perhaps,” he conceded. “I cannot sense such things directly, only infer from what I can see. And what I see is lust, youthful and powerful, oceans of it teeming beneath the thinnest layer of foolish faith in a long-dead god.”

“You’re lying!” Alicia snapped. “I don’t—” She cut off with a gasp while the man’s hand grasped her chin and tilted her head up to look into his eyes. They were blue, brilliant, and deep—and hadn’t they been dark a moment ago? His hair had changed, too, blonde and neatly cut, while his body was less beefy, still fit and strong but more slender. He wasn’t just good-looking anymore—in Alicia’s eyes, he was perfect.

“What—what happened?” Dani asked, seeming to emerge from his spell. “Why am I—why did I—oh!” She squeaked as Shay stepped up behind her and started to stroke her breasts.

“Don’t worry,” Shay murmured. “That rude girl has cut in line, but I’ll keep you entertained while Master finishes her off.”

“N-no...” Alicia said, struggling to get free of the demon’s grip, and failing.

“You want this,” he said softly. “So many times, you’ve dreamed of this... to be helpless, to have no choice, to be conquered... because you think it means it won’t be your fault. Because you think there is a fault to be had.“

Alicia whimpered, unable to deny the truth of what he was saying. How many shameful nights had she imagined just that? Kidnappers snatching her, touching her, using her, while she was helpless to do anything about it, helpless and therefore blameless and therefore free...

“That’s right,” he said. He stroked a hand slowly down her side, and her clothes seemed simply to flow off her body. “Just give in...”

And she had to, she knew. She had a choice. She could hold out, refuse, and nothing he forced on her would matter... and the hot need filling her body would remain unfulfilled. Or she could give in, let herself enjoy it, let herself participate... and after that one choice, she would be just like the other girls, helpless, obedient, lost...

Free...

* * *

“So this is magic,” said Mary.

Christina shrugged. “I guess? I mean... summoning a demon worked, so this should too, right?”

“I guess? I was just expecting, like... goat’s blood and black candles, not string and a rock and a map.”

Christina shrugged. “There probably are spells with blood and black candles, but I think this is what we need right now, more than anything: help. Now quiet, I need to concentrate.” She held the rock, dangling on the end of the string, over the map, and then focused. It pendulumed back and forth, slowly opening out into a circle, and then finally settled on swinging between two poles.

“Well that’s it,” said Christina with a sigh. “It didn’t work. It should be pointing somewhere, not still swinging.”

Mary looked closely at the map. “I think it is pointing somewhere—two somewheres.“

“Two people,” said Christina. “Two possible allies.”

Mary grinned. “Let’s go meet them.”

* * *