The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Nine

“So when were you gonna tell me about your secret practice sesh?” Louise demanded, glaring down at Shay. It wasn’t often she got the opportunity; she was the smallest member of the varsity cheer squad, shorter than any of her teammates, so pretty much the only time she could look down at them was when she was at the top of a pyramid—and it really didn’t count if they couldn’t see her looking down at them.

She tossed back her long, dark-brown hair and scoffed. “If you think you can make a play for captain,” she warned Shay, “you know you’ll never be as good as me.”

“No, no!” insisted Shay. “We’re just trying some things out. We were planning to show the rest of the team!”

“Uh-huh,” said Louise. “Sure you were. If Dani hadn’t told me, I never would’ve known.”

Shay sighed and got up. “OK, fine, you caught me. I was hoping to catch up.”

“Ah, honey,” Louise replied, “you know that will never happen. You might as well just show me what you’re doing.”

“Yeah,” said Shay. You stupid, hateful bitch. You’ll walk right into Karnath’s arms just like all the others.

* * *

Mary and Christina stood outside a nondescript suburban house, just like every house on the street. “You sure this is the place?” Mary asked.

“This is the address the spell showed us,” said Christina. “Somebody has used magic here, and recently.”

“Well... I guess we should knock?”

“Yeah,” said Christina. “We should.”

“So...” Mary gestured at the door.

“I know, but like, what if it’s a mistake? What if whoever lives here thinks we’re crazy?”

“Then they think we’re crazy.” Mary knocked.

Christina reached out to stop her, but it was too late. She sighed and turned to face the door. No more dithering. Whoever opened it, she would be ready.

The door opened. “Christina? Mary? What’s up?” asked their classmate Bridget.

Christina took a deep breath. She wasn’t ready. “Um... do you, um...”

“What do you know about magic?” Mary asked.

Bridget smiled blankly, her big blue eyes sparkling in her porcelain-doll face. “Magic? What do you mean?”

“We know someone here has been using magic,” said Mary.

“Wow,” said Bridget. “Are you saying... are you saying it worked? I didn’t think... I was just fooling around!”

The other two girls looked at each other. “So did I,” said Christina. “And now...”

“We should talk inside,” said Mary. “There’s a lot.”

* * *

Louise cried out in ecstasy, eyes rolling back as she bounced on Karnath’s cock, her fingers digging into his shoulders and her legs locked around his hips. “Fuck me!” she shouted. “Fuck me fuck me fuck me!”

She could feel her soul dissolving in pleasure. She could feel everything she was being fucked to oblivion, her will surrendering in the face of overwhelming desire. She was breaking, and she loved it.

* * *

“Wow,” said Bridget when Mary and Christina finished their explanation. “A... a demon, taking over the school?” She thoughtfully tucked a strand of her chin-length blonde hair behind her ear.

“The school and who knows what else,” said Christina. “At least... we know Leslie and Kim. Probably some of the rest of the basketball team. And I’m sure there are others.”

“Wow,” said Bridget. “I had no idea, I just... I was worried about a math test! I cast a concentration spell and now... now this?”

“I’m sorry,” said Christina. “I just don’t know what to do. I need help and I don’t know where to get it!”

“Where did you find the spell you used?” Mary asked.

“I just went online,” said Bridget. “Just some guy’s website.”

Mary pulled out her phone. “I guess we should take a look?”

* * *

“So like, where are we going again?” asked Julie.

“Ugh,” said Louise. “I told you, we’re going to a basement party.”

“Okay,” said Julie. “But it’s like, the middle of the day? And are basement parties even a thing?”

“God, Julie, you’re so dumb! Of course they are.”

“Whatev,” said Julie. “I’m hot and rich, who needs smart? And at least I’m not a bitch like you.”

“Yeah, you’re such a nice girl. The whole football team says so.”

“That’s, like, slut-shaming? You can’t say that to me, it’s not feminist or whatever.”

Louise rolled her eyes. “Why are we friends again?”

“Uh, because we’re the hottest, richest, most popular girls in the school? So nobody else deserves to be friends with us and Sarah?”

“Oh. Right.” Whatever. As long as you come, Master will make you cum, and then that empty head will fill with him...

* * *

Mary, Christina, and Bridget sat in Bridget’s car in the parking lot of an apartment building.

“You’re sure?” asked Bridget.

“This is where the spell said.” Christina stared up at it helplessly.

“Shit,” said Mary. “There must be... what, fifty apartments here? How do we know which one someone used magic in?”

“We don’t,” said Christina. “We’re stuck.”

“Hey guys?” asked Bridget, looking out the window. “That’s the guy.”

“What?” Christina craned around to look where Bridget was. A man a couple of years older than them was walking across the lot, carrying a heavy-looking bookbag.

“The guy!” Bridget repeated. “He has a photo on his website. The one I got the spell from?”

“What!?” replied Christina. “We have to catch him before he goes in.”

The three scrambled out of the car and rushed across the lot to the man. As they got closer, it was clear from everything about him—the heavy spectacles, the scrawny frame, the hunted expression that came over him as he registered them—that this was not a man used to being eagerly approached by even one pretty girl, let alone three.

“Um... can I help you?” he asked.

“God, I hope so,” replied Christina.

* * *

Julie didn’t resist at all. Louise hadn’t expected her to. She’d fucked her way across half the senior class and several local college guys, not always one at a time. Even before she crossed the threshold of Karnath’s summoning circle, the barrier that filtered his power, she’d already been eager to surrender.

Which meant she ended up just like all the other girls, enslaved, her mind, heart, body and will now Karnath’s for all time. The only difference was that she got to cum faster than they did. Maybe she wasn’t as dumb as Louise had thought.

* * *

Rajit—he’d introduced himself as Rajit—let the three young women into his small apartment. “So... you said something about my website?” he asked.

Christina nodded. “Bridget found this spell on it, and—”

“Oh,” said Rajit. “Okay, listen, I don’t know how you found my address, but I’m just an anthropology student. I put up some of the rituals I was researching for a paper. There really isn’t—”

“It worked,” said Bridget hastily. “I didn’t understand my math class at all, but once I cast the spell it was a breeze.”

“I mean, you’ve heard of the placebo effect, right?” he replied. “I’m sure that’s all that it was.”

“Could the placebo effect cause the shapeshifting demon trapped in my basement?” snapped Christina.

“Or explain the spell that led us to you and Bridget?” asked Mary.

“Oh hey, you said the spell located places where magic was used, right?” asked Bridget. “That means Rajit cast one of the spells too, right?”

He darkened slightly. “I—it was just... for my research! I just wanted to try one out!”

“And?” asked Christina.

“Well... okay, some weird things happened, but nothing that didn’t have an explanation!”

“Are you sure?” asked Bridget. “I didn’t think my spell really worked either, at first... I thought it just gave me confidence. But then they showed up. How did they know I did it, if their spell to detect magic didn’t work. And how could it work if there wasn’t magic to detect?”

Rajit sat heavily on his bed. Other than the chair at his desk, currently occupied by Mary, it was the only place to sit in room. “I just...” he said. “It can’t be real. Everybody knows there’s no such thing as magic!“

“But there is.” Christina’s voice was low, urgent. “And we need your help.”

* * *

Sarah ruled the high school with an iron fist. Nobody questioned that. She had everything, and she knew how to use it. The biggest house where all the best parties happened. Gorgeous red-brown hair, perfect tan skin, and a killer body she kept in shape with the same ruthlessness she used to socially destroy any girl who defied her. She was in charge, and had been since middle school. Even the teachers were reluctant to cross her.

If she saw something she wanted, she made it hers. A cute pair of shoes, a favor, a boy; she had the power and she took what she wanted.

But right now, for the first time, she felt like she didn’t have the power. Julie and Louise had dragged her to some basement in some cheap neighborhood near the school, and the man she saw there... The sight of him made her knees weak. His wordless gaze made her feel helpless and small; he was predator and she was prey.

Goosebumps erupted on her arms as she realized how much she liked feeling this way. Her mouth dry, she walked slowly toward him.

Karnath smirked as she did. These social climbers always thought they had such strong wills, but they always caved so easily in the face of real power. She stepped over the invisible line of the summoning circle and gasped, still not taking her eyes off his face as he grasped her chin and tilted it up to force her to keep looking at him.

“Mine,” he said, the first word he’d spoken since she entered the basement.

“Yes,” she whimpered.

And as he fucked her soul away, adding it to the seething mass of darkness inside him that fueled his powers, he knew he was ready to take the next step. Ready to try again.

* * *

Christina settled into bed. She, Mary, Bridget, and Rajit had talked for hours. She’d explained her story, showed them her research, and they’d shared bits and pieces they’d found. It wasn’t much. But she wasn’t alone anymore, and that was the important thing. They believed her, and they wanted to stop Karnath as much as she did. The four people she could be absolutely certain weren’t under his control, four people who could trust each other.

As long as we can do that, I’m sure we’ll find a way to stop him.

It had been a long day. She fell asleep quickly, only to be shaken awake a couple of hours later. She blinked sleepily up at the face of her mother. “What’s—?” she started to say, but then her mom yanked the blankets off the bed.

“Mom, what’re you—” Christina tried again, but someone grabbed her arms. Ellen stepped back, and Christina could see who else was with her: Leslie, Tamika, Alicia, and Sarah. Four of the most fit girls in her class. There was no way she’d be able to fight them off.

“We’re here to take you to him,” said Ellen, smiling.

“Oh no,” Christina moaned. “Oh mom, no, not you!”

“I was the first,” Ellen said proudly. “After Leslie, of course. Didn’t you think he’d find a way to lure me into the basement? And with me under his control he could have Leslie bring all the girls to him that he wanted. There are so many of us now. He’s so much stronger.

The other girls pulled Christina out of bed despite her desperate struggles.

“You won’t get away this time,” Ellen said. “You’ll be his, and he’ll be free. You’ll help him enslave this entire town. You’ll love it.”

“No!” cried Christina. “Please, mom, no! I’m your daughter!”

“You’re not anything to me, you stupid slut,” Ellen said with a calm smile and not a trace of rancor. “We are all vessels for his will, shells for him to animate.”

“No, no, I know you’re in there, you have to be!” Christina felt the tears burning behind her eyes but fought them back. “Please, mommy, please don’t do this!”

“Aww, how sweet, you’re appealing to a mother’s love. The most powerful love there is, that’s what they say, isn’t it? But I stopped loving you the moment he took me. Love is nothing compared to his power.”

Christina redoubled her efforts to escape, to pull away from the other girls, but they were just too strong. Slowly, they dragged her out of her bedroom and toward the stairs. “Help!” she screamed, one last desperate attempt, hoping against hope that the neighbors would hear her. “Help me!”

But nobody came.

* * *