The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Ten

Christina struggled as the other girls dragged her downstairs. She begged and pleaded, but none of them answered.

The basement was dimly lit, but she could see the twin rows of girls leading up to Karnath. She’d seen him before, and then he’d been the most attractive man she’d ever seen. Now, though, he was magnificent. She couldn’t take her eyes off him, his perfect bronze skin, his muscular physique, his dark eyes.

She couldn’t help herself. Her eyes fell lower. His cock was nothing short of magnificent. It made her mouth water. It made her pussy wet. It made her legs as wobbly as if they’d turned to water, too. She wanted to fall to her knees before it, worship it, praise it, stroke it, lick it. Anything to get it inside her.

“How?” she managed. The tug she’d felt to him ever since she—since she and he—she brushed the thought aside and focused on the fact that it had, almost without her noticing, been growing weaker for days. But now it was stronger than ever, stronger even than when she’d been inside the circle with him.

He smirked. “Your neglect has allowed me to feed well, Christina. Your mother, lonely, hungry, easy prey. And then so many ripe young souls, eager for the plucking. With each one, the next grew easier.”

Every syllable he spoke was like teasing fingers dancing along Christina’s spine. She hadn’t taken her eyes off his cock the whole time he spoke, she realized, and had stopped resisting as the girls dragged her to the middle of the floor. Then they let her go. Out of the corners of her eyes, she could see them taking up their own places in the double line, the floor between them forming a gradually narrowing road that terminated at Karnath’s circle.

With every ounce of will she could muster, she tried to step back. When that failed to get her anything except a smirk from Karnath, she tried to turn her head, to look away from his cock. She couldn’t, and he laughed, a low, mocking sound that shouldn’t have been sexy.

It was.

“You see?” he said. “I have a foothold in your soul, Christina, from before. And with the strength I have now, I can pull you to me with ease. You will dance for me like a puppet.”

“No!” Christina meant it as a defiant cry, but it came out thick and uncertain. She had to fight this. It’s my soul. My body! Mine! He can’t control it if I don’t let him! The next time she blinked, she tried to keep her eyes closed. She didn’t quite succeed—but the second time, she managed it. With no cock in her eyes—just an image dancing in her brain, which she tried to push aside—she could turn her head toward the stairs.

Her mother stood at the foot of the stairs. Christina knew she wouldn’t be able to get past without a fight. Could she fight her own mother?

She’s not my mother anymore. She said so herself! But if that was really true, then Christina’s mother was dead. Her classmates were dead. Walking, talking, breathing, but dead where it counted.

It would mean Leslie was dead. It would mean that Christina killed them all.

No! There has to be a way to get them back! And I’m going to get out of here and find it! She raised her head defiantly to meet Karnath’s eyes. His dark, empty eyes, burning into her own, windows into the abyss of endless, gnawing lust that was the closest thing he had to a soul. He was a snake and she was a tiny bird, helplessly mesmerized, pinned by his gaze.

He was closer. She’d let her resistance slip, let herself step forward. But she caught herself before she could take another. “You see, Karnath? I’m stronger, too. You caught me by surprise last time, but I’m ready for you now!”

“Oh yes,” he said, a purr in his voice that slid right into her pussy and vibrated there. “I can sense how ready for me your body is.”

She felt rather than saw the other girls closing in on her, focused as she was on Karnath. The familiar warmth of Leslie pressed against Christina’s back, and then Leslie’s long arms were wrapping around her, delicate fingers caressing her breasts through her tank top.

“This is the pleasure that surrender could bring you,” Leslie murmured in her ear.

Another pair of hands joined her, stroking Christina’s bare legs as someone pressed against her side. “We want you, Christina,” Shay said sweetly.

“And we know you want us,” Ashley said from the other side, joining Shay in stroking Christina’s legs, her ass, running up under her top.

Sarah and Alicia stepped into Christina’s line of sight, though they never blocked her view of Karnath’s eyes as they walked toward her, hips swaying invitingly, then knelt in unison at her feet and pulled her panties down.

Five girls, the five Christina had lusted after the most. Some she liked, some she really didn’t, but she’d thought about each of them many times. She’d imagined every one of them before, kneeling before her, dedicating themselves to her pleasure... but never all at once.

How did he know? But of course he knew. The same way he knew exactly how to look for her, the same way Leslie knew just how to tweak Christina’s nipples through the thin fabric of her tank and Alicia knew where to lick the inside of Christina’s thighs and Sarah knew where to kiss her hip and Shay knew to run a finger down but not in the crack of her ass and Ashley knew which spot on her belly not to stroke and and and...

Christina moaned. “Please... please stop, it feels... feels...”

“So good, doesn’t it?” asked Leslie.

“This is everything you’ve ever wanted,” said Shay.

“Us at your side, stroking you...” said Ashley before leaning in to nibble Christina’s ear.

“Caressing you...” said Alicia, her nails tracing up and down Christina’s thigh.

“The queens of your school kneeling at your feet,” said Sarah, kissing Christina’s mound.

She could feel her legs about to give way, and struggled to stay on her feet. Ashley and Shay grabbed the hem of her tank and lifted it, and she didn’t help them, but she was too overwhelmed to fight them, either.

“Please,” she whimpered again. “I can’t... can’t think...”

“Good,” said Leslie, and licked the ear Ashley wasn’t nibbling. Shay leaned in to kiss around Christina’s nipple while Sarah’s kisses slowly, so slowly moved closer and closer to—

“Ah!” Christina cried out.

“He doesn’t want you to think,” said Ashley.

“Just to relax and give in,” said Alicia.

Christina’s eyes rolled back as Sarah’s tongue explored her. She couldn’t help herself as spasms of pleasure exploded through her. The other girls held her up as her legs gave way completely, and all she could do was twitch and squirm helplessly in their arms and in pleasure.

“That’s right,” said Karnath, his voice weaving in and out of the repeated orgasms rippling through Christina’s body. “Your friends understand. They bring you to me so you can share in the pleasure I’ve shown them.”

Christina tossed her head back and forth, but it was impossible to tell if she was trying to say no or just writhing in pleasure. In that moment, she couldn’t even tell herself.

“It’s your fault,” whispered Leslie.

“Your doing,” agreed Shay, Alicia, and Ashley.

Sarah pulled her mouth from Christina’s pussy long enough to say, “This is what you wanted.” Then she returned to eagerly lapping up Christina’s wetness.

No, she thought desperately. I didn’t want this...

“You’re enjoying it, aren’t you?” asked Karnath. “This pleasure is all you’ve ever wanted, all you need.”

Christina groaned. She was so tired. The pleasure was too much, and she couldn’t keep fighting it forever. She wanted so badly to give in, to stop fighting, to just let herself be carried into oblivion by waves of pleasure.

And then no one will be able to rescue them. They really will be dead.

But it was so hard to care. So hard to care about anything except the lips and fingers and tongues caressing her body, stroking, teasing, pleasuring, making her cum again and again and again and again...

She opened her eyes, hardly aware she’d had them closed, and found herself looking again at Karnath’s cock. Slowly, wobbling, she took a step toward him, the other girls slipping out of her path with triumphant smiles on their faces.

If I don’t stop... Christina thought. But then she thought about what would happen if she didn’t stop: that cock, that perfect, magnificent cock, would be inside her. Those deep eyes would bore into her. Those perfect arms would wrap around her. And then... one final burst of pleasure, beyond anything, and she would be... what? Trapped inside her head screaming to be let out? Blissfully content to obey Karnath’s every whim? Or would she—would the things that made her Christina and not Christina’s body or Christina’s brain just slip into oblivion?

Right now any of those options sounded good, as long as this torture ended, as long as that cock filled her.

“That’s right,” Karnath repeated, and she shivered as another orgasm rippled through her, starting in her ears this time instead of her pussy. “Listen to your friends. Do what they say, what I say. Let me take you.”

Yessss... thought Christina. But another part thought, My friends? Did she have any friends in this room? The cheerleaders had always acted like they were better than her. Sarah, Julie, and Louise always picked on her, on the rare occasions they deigned to notice she existed. The basketball team had always seemed okay, but then they dropped her the instant Leslie did. Kim was a total bitch to everyone, and Leslie...

Leslie betrayed me. That was how this all started, wasn’t it? With anger. Anger at Leslie. And desire for her, yes, but anger was the surface emotion. And the anger was still there. Anger at Leslie, and at the thing wearing Leslie’s face. Anger at the thing wearing her mother’s face, too, and at her mother for falling for Karnath’s manipulation.

Most of all, though, anger at Karnath, for coming when she called, for ruining her life, for stealing her friend and her mother.

No, her friends weren’t here. She was starting, just starting, to make new friends—Mary, Bridget, Rajit. But if Karnath claimed her... he would be free, and he would know everything she knew. He’d know about them, and he’d take them, too. And that thought made her angrier still.

Christina opened her eyes. “No,” she said, and it was the hardest syllable she’d ever uttered in her life.

Karnath stared at her, speechless. So did all the girls he controlled.

“No!” she repeated, feeling like something had snapped inside her, like a weight had lifted. She was still unsteady on her feet, naked, sweating, out of breath, but now fury was filling her, lifting her. She let it rise, let it carry her as she ran out of that double row of girls, shoved her mother aside, and pounded up the stairs.

She only had a moment’s head start. She was barely out of the basement when she heard someone running up the stairs after her, multiple someones. She didn’t hesitate, just ran up the stairs to the second floor, into her bedroom, and slammed and locked the door.

A moment later she heard the pounding. She didn’t have long; there were multiple athletes out there, and sooner or later they’d break the lock or the hinges. She only had a moment to throw on some clothes, grab her backpack, shove the money she kept in her sock drawer into it along with a couple changes of panties and a bra, and then out the window onto the porch roof. She slid down it and jumped, landing and rolling in the lawn.

She was aching, bruised, and so tired when she stood up. And she knew they’d be after her too, with cars and on foot. But she had to try to escape. To get somewhere safe. But where? Where could she go that her mother and Leslie didn’t know about?

She ran for the back gate, then across the Henderson’s yard. Behind her, she heard a bloodcurdling shriek that no human throat could have made, and she knew Karnath had realized she was gone. His pawns would be fanning out for her, but she had to try and get away. Had to just hope she could keep ahead of them, unseen in the dark night, until she could reach Mary’s house.

* * *