The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Eleven

Serena groaned as she heard the pounding at the door. “What the fuck?” She staggered downstairs, bleary-eyed. She stopped in the kitchen and grabbed the longest knife out of the block by the sink, while the pounding continued.

“All right, all right, what do you want?” she demanded as she unlocked the door. Leaving the chain on, she cracked it open and peeked out. She wasn’t sure what she’d been expecting to see, but a panting, terrified-looking teenager in sweatpants and a tank wasn’t it.

“Please,” Christina begged. “You have to help me! They’re after me!” Then she burst into tears.

Now much more awake, Serena opened the door and let the kid in, closing it quickly behind her and dropping the knife on the end table where she kept her keys. “Honey,” she said, reaching to pat the girl but then thinking better of it. “Shh, shh shh, you’re safe here. Tell me about it and we’ll call the police.”

Christina shook her head mutely. What could she possibly tell a cop that they’d understand or accept?

Mary appeared at the top of the steps, bleary, her hair mussed. “Mom? What’s going—Christina?” She rushed downstairs.

“Oh, you know her?” Serena asked.

“She’s a friend,” Mary said, coming up and putting her arms protectively around Christina. “Thanks for letting her in, I’ve got it from here.”

“If she’s in some kind of trouble—” Serena began.

“I’ve got it, Mom!” Mary repeated. “Don’t worry. It’s just... some girls at school that’ve been picking on her.“

Serena tilted her head. “If this is a, whatsitcalled, cyberbullying thing, they said on the news—”

“It’s okay, Mom!” Mary snapped.

Christina sniffled. “I’ll be all right. I just need to not be home for a while.”

“Because of girls at school?” Serena asked suspiciously.

“It’s not... it’s not just at school. He—my mom—” She burst into tears again, clutching Mary.

Serena watched them, her every parental instinct sounding alarms. “Is there someone at home you need to get away from?” she asked carefully. “A man?”

Christina nodded mutely, and then let out another, half-choked sob.

“Oh,” said Serena. That explains it. OK. Give them some space, get more out of Mary later. She stood up. “We’ve got a spare room. I’ll get sheets and things.“

Christina’s grip tightened on Mary, and Serena smiled sadly. “If it’s okay with Mary, you can stay with her for what’s left of tonight.”

“Come on,” Mary said, gently detaching herself from Christina and taking her hand. “It’s right upstairs.”

When the two teenagers left the room, Serena leaned against the wall, closed her eyes, and sighed. Poor kid. I’ll call CPS in the morning.

* * *

Karnath roared in frustration and punched the invisible walls of his cage. He had been so close to freedom! So close to being able to run rampant across this defenseless world! And that—that child continued to defy him, to slip out of his grip! Where had she found the strength, the will? Had he not succeeded in isolating her?

Kim had seen her with someone, he remembered. A friend, an ally—mortals had an obnoxious habit of drawing strength from such things. He found the other child’s name in the memories of his slaves: Mary. But how to remove her? She avoided most other students, and none of his slaves knew her habits.

Perhaps another method was needed...

* * *

Christina slowly, haltingly, snifflingly explained to Mary everything that had happened the night before. By the time she finished, it was unquestionably morning, and Mary’s expression was one of absolute horror.

“We have to stop him,” Mary said. “We have to get your mom back, your friend, everyone, and kill that fucker.”

Christina nodded, even paler than usual. But she still clung to Mary. “I’m so tired,” she whispered.

“I’ll bet,” said Mary. “Rest. When you wake up, we’ll call Brigit and Raj.” And hopefully we can figure out some way to protect ourselves—and everyone else in this town.

She shivered. This world.

* * *

Elana groaned as her phone buzzed. She rolled over in bed, picked it up, and then tossed off a quick text back. She was just closing her eyes when it buzzed again. “What do you bitches want,” she said out loud, and then texted it to the bitches in question verbatim.

There weren’t a lot of people in school who would risk texting Sarah and Louise something like that. But Elana’s family was the richest in town, by a lot. She was only in public school because her mother chaired the school board; her father was CEO of the town’s biggest employer and could have gotten her into anywhere in the state. Would have, too, if mother didn’t insist it would look bad in her campaign.

Elana didn’t give a shit about social consequences. If Sarah or Louise tried to make her life hard, she could easily get them expelled, or just not invite them to the next party in her parents’ mansion. And they knew it, and hated her for it.

Her phone buzzed again and she grunted in frustration. There was nothing for it now; she was awake. Might as well find out what they wanted.

She read the text, brow furrowed. A party? At like seven in the morning? That’s so dum—oh hey, who is that? Louise had just posted a selfie from this “basement brunch,” whatever the fuck that was, and in the background Sarah was all over one of the hottest guys Elana had ever seen. A moment later Sarah posted a selfie with another, even hotter guy.

That settled it. Elana was just going to have to drag herself over there. But first... she looked over at her vanity. First, a shower, makeup, and an outfit to kill. She grinned. Those guys weren’t going to be all over kids like Sarah and Louise once she showed up.

* * *

Karnath transformed again, and then Sarah put her arm through his and raised her phone. “Smile,” she said, and snapped another selfie.

“That should just about do it,” said Louise. “No way Elana’s going to turn down a buffet like the one we just showed her.”

Karnath nodded. With Christina momentarily slipping his grasp, widening his reach was the only path open to him. He needed resources, connections, access, and this Elana was the key to all of that.

“She’s on her way, Master,” Sarah said. There was of course no need for her to say anything—everything she knew, Karnath knew, immediately—but there was a certain dark satisfaction in having the shells of the mortals he’d devoured act like lesser, separate beings bound to his will, rather than mere extensions of it. In the absence of nephilim or lesser demons, it was the closest he could get to the pleasure of maintaining control over the ever-struggling will of a minion.

It was unfortunate there were no good candidates among the mortals he had claimed so far. None had a whiff of magic to them; it seemed it must be very rare in this strange new world he’d been summoned into. All the better once he escaped—the fewer able to resist him, the better, and the more powerful he’d be when he faced the few who could do magic.

* * *

“What the hell,” said Elana as she stepped down into the basement, Sarah right behind her. “Where’s the party? This better not be some fucking joke, I will destroy y—” Her voice died in her throat as she saw human perfection standing in the center of the room.

He was at least a foot taller than her, and an absolute slab of beefcake. But his face had a softness to it, a kindness that sparkled in his blue eyes, and she knew that as strong as he was, his arms would be gentle around her—until she asked for him not to be.

He smiled, and it was like her panties caught fire. She’d never wanted someone more in her life—and then her eyes tracked down over his pecs, his six-pack, and finally to the rock-hard cock below. Liquid heat was running in her veins. She couldn’t speak. Couldn’t think. Could barely breathe.

“Hello, Elana” said Karnath, and she came.

* * *

After a couple of hours of fitful sleep, Christina woke in an unfamiliar bedroom. For a second, she couldn’t remember where she was, as memories of her nightmares competed with the nightmare that was her actual memory of the previous night. But after a moment she realized this must be Mary’s bedroom, and remembered what happened.

She wanted to give up. She wanted to just stay here under the covers and let Karnath take whatever and whoever he wanted until he was strong enough to pull her all the way back home. She was so tired, so tired and alone...

“Oh hey, you’re awake!” said Mary as she came into the room. “Good. I’ve been texting with Brigit and Raj and they’ve got some ideas. Raj wants us to go over to his place so he can show us some things.”

“What kind of things?” Christina asked, confused and wary.

“Magic!” she said excitedly. “He’s got the books and you’ve obviously got the juice. With all of us together, maybe we can find some way to fight back!”

I’m not alone, Christina thought, and nearly started crying again.

* * *

Stephanie grumbled to herself as she stumped down the stairs into the basement. What the hell, Elana. Drunk texting me at three AM for rescue is bad enough, but eleven? Were you partying literally all night and morning, or did you start at dawn? She tossed back her long, curly black hair irritably as she went. If mom knew about this she’d—the fuck?

She stopped short as soon as she reached the bottom of the stairs and the scene in the basement cane into view. A man stood at one end of the basement, tall, slim, lean, and chiseled. He was absolutely the hottest guy Stephanie had ever seen—but her attention was focused on her twin sister.

Elana clung to the man’s leg, looking up at him in naked desperation—emphasis on the ‘naked.’ Her hair was disheveled, her face flushed, and her mascara was an absolute teary mess, but she didn’t seem to notice as she pawed at the man.

He ignored her. The gaze of his blue eyes rested entirely on Stephanie, stabbing through her like lines of white-hot fire were following his gaze. She felt naked, like he could see right through her loose sweater and tight jeans to the flesh below, and yet at the same time she wanted to strip them off and throw herself at his feet as well.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“I am Karnath,” he intoned, every word rolling through her in a wave of dark promise. “I am the demon who has very nearly claimed your sister’s soul.”

Stephanie wanted to deny the truth of his words, wanted to insist that demons didn’t exist and claiming souls was impossible. But the power of his voice, his eyes, his appearance were undeniable, and just as impossible.

“What... what do you want from me?” she managed. She hoped it wasn’t her soul, because part of her would gladly trade it to feel his touch, his lips, his cock inside her. She hoped it was her soul for the same reason.

“Your weak-willed sister fell beneath my power almost instantly,” he said. “She wants nothing so much as to surrender it to me, isn’t that right, Elana?” He stroked her hair and she groaned.

“Please... take me... anything, anything you want, just fuck me!”

“But the one I want is you, not her,” he continued, ignoring Elana’s pleas. “So I offer you a choice, Stephanie. You may, if you wish, walk away, and I will give your sister what she wants and take her soul in return. Or you may walk over here and give me a single kiss, and then I will let you both do whatever you want.”

Stephanie gulped. It was hard to think rationally when half her brain was screaming at her to jump his bones and half of what eas left was screaming at her to run. But... “Just a kiss?”

“One kiss, and then you may both do as you please.”

Run, you idiot! ...But Elana... and... “One kiss.” She stepped forward, not even noticing that, when she crossed the invisible wall around him, half her brain became all of it.

And then he kissed her, and it felt better than any sex ever had, and he asked what she wanted, and the only word she could find was “More.”

And only then, when her final shuddering, screaming climax was done and there was nothing left of Stephanie but an empty shell that sank to the floor at her Master’s feet, did he turn to Elana and say, “And now, my dear, you are free as I promised, to do whatever you want!”

As expected, what she wanted was to climb him like a tree and impale herself on the same cock that had just enslaved her twin. Very soon after, a matching set knelt before him. Slightly different—Elana a little bit more toned and tanned, Stephanie slightly paler and softer—but the same curly dark hair, the same pert little breasts, the same plush, full hips and asses, and the same blank, empty dark eyes.

And now the same will as well. “One step closer to her,” he said darkly.

* * *