The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infinity Cube

Chapter 11

Mei Lin:

“Fucking finally, it’s been almost two hours Alice.” I groaned while taking one last spin of boredom in the chair I’d been sitting on.

“This is some seriously complicated stuff Mei, but yeah it’s done. Now it just needs to update.” Alice said proudly as the loading bar slowly drudged itself across the computer screen.

“That’s Mistress for now.” I shot back at her, causing Alice to blush and lower her head submissively.

“Yes Mistress.” She whispered quietly,

“Anyway, what’s different about it now?” I asked, looking at the cube sitting in a container that looked like a jewelry box from over Alice’s shoulder. The object was connected to a bunch of wires but the most striking and silly was the USB-C cable plugged right into it somehow.

“Now it should be able to hold multiple people simultaneously, five at most. I’m pretty sure you can force causal shifts individually and together as well.”

“Well, that sounds useful, anything else?” I muttered, staring at the percentage of completion tick upwards. It was hard not to be transfixed on it; the device had changed my entire life, literally. It was both incredibly exciting and horribly terrifying.

“I created a reality anchor protocol using a.. Uhh, I don’t know how to explain that actually. A lot of it was pretty much instinct, trying to think about what I was doing too hard only gave me an intense migraine. My guess is that the information necessary for this stuff is simply beyond the capacity of the human brain.” Alice shrugged.

“That’s not what I asked, pet.” I sighed. Alice had once again got way off track with her multilayered thought process. It was a common occurrence, even more so in this timeline than the last two. Possibly because she was younger? Less mature maybe.

“Sorry mistress! I um.. So essentially, when reality is self-correcting to fit the command given, increased weights are added to the user’s current existence so that the shifts revolve around them more consistently.” My girlfriend squirmed in her chair as I leaned in even further, pressing my tits against her back. “B-basically, it should be a lot safer to use without entirely upending your own life accidentally.” She added quickly.

It was delightful to see how flustered Alice could get when I pushed her buttons just right. A complete flip from her dominant headspace, which I loved just as much.

“Ok, that’s probably a good thing.” Especially considering how much I’d fucked up my history just yesterday. I don’t mind my ‘new’ life to be fair, it feels as natural as previous lives I remembered. Still, avoiding any more surprises from unintended consequences was probably for the best.

“Wait, did you say users? As in plural or possessive?” My English was fucking perfect, but I still struggled with some aspects of the now foreign language, despite the previous memories of being a native speaker.

“Uh, both actually. I increased the number of concurrently active users to two. That way we could both have some shielding if something went wrong, though I can’t guarantee it will protect us against everything. The effect is weighted, not fixed.

“There’s always a catch. Babe, remind me to read monkey’s paw again.” The bar had reached 80; only twenty points of a percentage separated us from infinite possibilities.

“That’s not a bad idea, considering what we’re dealing with here I mean.” She said while likely taking a literal mental note. “Oh, and final details; I was able to allocate more capacity to the core systems and did a lot of other optimizations. So, in theory, something like changing someone’s entire timeline wouldn’t be as taxing like when you last used it.”

“And what about more impossible things? Like super powers or something? Like, turning someone into a sexy vampire?”

“I guess we’ll just have to find out Mistress.” Alice replied in a teasing tone, obviously just as horny as I was.

99%... Just one more—