The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infinity Cube

Chapter 11.1

Elizabeth:

“What the…” Elizabeth blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the white lab room. “What’s going on? Mei? What are you doing here? How did I…?”

The PhD student found herself sitting at their usual workstation, staring at the computer screen like an idiot. It read ‘Update complete’, she had no idea what for. Elizabeth felt incredibly disassociated, like her body wasn’t even her own; like a dream that felt way too real.

“Alice?” Mei Lin said, coming around into view from my side. Elizabeth’s eyes went wide when she realized was just talking to Mei before even knowing her roommate was there, before actually seeing her. On top of that, Mei’s body was bafflingly distorted. Mei Lin’s chest looked huge on their small body, even just looking at it made the taller woman feel heavy.

“What the fuck??!!!” Elizabeth yelled after finally noticing their own body’s wild proportions. “Mei please explain what’s going on! What happened to us? And who the hell is Alice?” Elizabeth’s senses were getting increasingly distorted, as if lagging behind by a half second. Throwing her off in so many ways.

“Alice I’m scared, I don’t know anything more than you. We were fixing the cube and—”

“The cube?” Elizabeth’s mind snapped back to something resembling stability. Grounded by the singular thought of her project, glancing over to see it sitting there on the desk, but it wasn’t her project… Was it?

“Mei I don’t know who Alice is! And what’s going on with your body??” Elizabeth stammered, but the only reaction she got from her roommate was a look of abject horror. It seemed like Mei Lin was about to have a panic attack and Elizabeth’s heart dropped along with her stomach.

Quickly, she scanned the room with her eyes, trying to find some clue to what was going on. “I’m going to be late for my date with Winston..” Elizabeth muttered absentmindedly. Not fully understanding why the thought came up in the first place.

Looking back at the computer screen, she found it had changed, but thoughts were becoming too incoherent to even really read the words above the spinning circle: ‘Rebooting’.

“Mei, pleas—”