The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Intended Attraction

Chapter 7

Author — Sidia

I pulled Hanna to her feet to face me—staring down into her lust-hazed eyes. She couldn’t seem to meet my gaze; instead looking past me to where her friend lay spread-eagled, bound, and blindfolded upon the bed. I caught Hanna’s chin between my thumb and finger—tilting her head upwards so that I could kiss her. I could taste Sophie on her lips.

Hanna kissed me back hungrily—deeply. I wrapped my arms around her slender torso—crushing her to me while we made out over the helpless and oblivious girl that lay before us. Sophie was completely exhausted after all she had endured so far. The alcohol I had plied her with, copious application of my Ability, and the multiple orgasms she’d had at the lips and tongue of her housemate had taken it’s toll. She did little but softly moan—struggling weakly against her bonds, her head flopping from side to side as if she didn’t even have the strength to support herself.

I was ready to go again; watching Hanna so enthusiastically go down on Sophie without her knowledge had been incredibly arousing—as was knowing the fact that if I hadn’t stopped her, Hanna would have continued her unceasing assault upon the young girl. I was in great need of some relief, but before I could tell Hanna what I wanted, she break our kiss herself and whispered hoarsely in my ear.

“I want to kiss her. I need it. Please?”

“What?” I whispered back, slightly incredulously. Sophie was pretty out of it at the moment in more ways than one; evident by the fact that she hadn’t noticed that it wasn’t me that had been touching her, but kissing her ... that might be pushing things too far.

“Please!” Hanna said hoarsely, pure need dripping from the word.

I looked from her to Sophie speculatively. Sophie was moaning so softly that it was barely audible; shifting around in her bonds and gyrating her hips as if she was searching for the tongue that had been so intently lapping at her sex. Her face was flushed red, and the colour extended down to her breasts as they heaved upon her chest; her nipples erect and pointing at the sky. It looked as though the effects of the wine coupled with so much of my ability had put her into an almost fugue-like state—it might actually be possible to give Hanna what she wanted.

On top of that, watching the attractive blonde stick her tongue into her young friend’s mouth was something I really wanted to see. I had been stoking the girl’s arousal—but it hadn’t actually been directed at anyone in particular. My near-constant use of my ability had given me a degree of control over it that I would never have dreamt of in the past. I couldn’t be sure yet, but I didn’t think I was creating any lasting problems with her psyche.

I tightened my grip on Hanna—reaching down with one hand to grab her firm ass; feeling her bare breasts press into my chest. At the same time I started hitting Sophie with strong and sustained pulses of my ability; aiming to drive the worn out teen to further heights of arousal. It affected her almost immediately; Sophie started wriggle around more on the bed and small whimpers escaped her mouth.

“Okay—you can do it.” I hissed quietly to Hanna—seeing her face instantly light up with excitement. “But don’t get too close—don’t let any part of you touch her. I don’t want Sophie to start wondering why she can feel a pair of tits on her. Alright?”

“Okay.” Hanna gulped. She looked completely sick with her desire. She licked her lips as she stared down at the naked and spread-eagled girl on her bed. She walked over to stand by Sophie’s head—her breath coming out in rapid pants. Hanna slid one hand down between her thighs and started to frantically rub herself, while placing the other at her breasts—squeezing and massaging them roughly. “Oh shit—she’s so fucking hot!”

Everything I had done and was doing to her—aided by the loud music that was playing—meant that Sophie was still completely unaware that Hanna was in the room with us. Even so, I started to pulse Sophie even stronger and more frequently. She gave out a slightly louder moan in response—in a tone that was almost like she was in torment—and started to pull harder at her bonds. Her sweat dampened hair was stuck to the sides of her head, and her mouth was open and gaping.

Hanna leant in and hovered above the girl—her face just above that of Sophie’s. She’s breathing hard and I could tell that she was struggling to restrain herself. Sophie turned her face blindly up towards Hanna—knowing that someone is there by the feeling of warm breath upon her skin; thinking that it was me. To make sure that I wouldn’t miss anything, I moved around so that I could get a good view; keeping up the continuous waves of my ability I was sending throughout Sophie’s body.

From the way she was hesitating, I thought that Hanna was going to be tender—to lean in and gently press her lips to Sophie’s … but I was completely wrong. She struck savagely; mashing her mouth to Sophie’s roughly and immediately plundering the young girl’s tender mouth with her tongue. I could see Sophie’s cheeks moving as Hanna lathed her tongue around inside, and almost forgot myself in the perverse excitement of the moment; stopping myself at the last second from joining in on the fun. Hanna’s eyes were scrunched shut and she was pressing her thighs tightly together around the hand she still had between her own legs.

I started to stroke my cock as I watched the show; Hanna forcibly kissing her unknowing housemate was an even bigger turn on then I had thought it would be. Sophie was straining in her bonds—trying to get closer to Hanna; turning her face upwards and letting her do whatever she wanted.

Still kissing Sophie, Hanna reached down along the body of the restrained girl and cupped her sex; immediately curling her fingers and starting to strum along the girl’s reddened and abused little pussy. She was breaking my rule about not touching her anywhere else, but I wasn’t going to stop her; she just couldn’t seem to get enough of her young friend. Even though she was so exhausted after so many orgasms, this renewed attention between her soft thighs—coupled with the regular pulsing of my ability—Sophie began to respond.

I watched Hanna play Sophie’s body like it was an instrument; happy to just let it all happen. I was stroking myself faster and faster while I started to send stronger usages of my ability; willing the girl to yet another orgasm—even stronger than any she had yet experienced. Hanna was dipping multiple fingers into her housemates pussy now, all the while kissing her savagely.

Sophie gave a muffled scream against Hanna’s mouth—her whole body going rigid—and she strained against her bonds so hard I thought she might actually manage to pull free. Hanna didn’t let up on her attack though; continuing her passionate attack until the pleasure of Sophie’s orgasm turned into sweet torment for the teen. Sophie arched her back violently and began to sob, until I hit her with one final massive surge of my ability; making her quiver and shake violently before flopping down limp onto the bed.

I watched wide-eyed for a few moments in awe as Hanna kept up her unceasing attack on the now unresponsive girl, before I walked around and gently pulled her away. I leant down to check on Sophie, being slightly concerned at the extreme reaction she’d had—she was breathing regularly but didn’t respond at all to my attempts at rousing her. It seemed like everything that I had subjected her to—capped with the incessant use of my ability on her at the final—and rendered her momentarily comatose.

I shook Sophie one more time to make sure she wasn’t going to stir, before deciding it was safe to be a bit more adventurous. I turned to Hanna; desire and oust at what I had just witnessed making me far bolder than I had yet been.

“Is she alright?” Hanna asked, licking her lips and looking longingly at the slack-jawed and sleeping Sophie. She started to babble—words tumbling from her lips in a lust-filled litany. “Fuck—she’s so sexy. I want her so much. I wish she would touch me. I want her to touch me so badly!”

“Well tonight is your lucky night in more ways than one.” I said, moving down to Sophie’s legs and undoing the bonds at her ankles. I was achingly hard and felt in this moment that I could understand a portion of the lust I had engendered in Hanna toward’s her younger housemate. “Undo the arm closest to you.”

“Why?” Hanna asked me, her voice thick but doing as I had directed. She unbound Sophie’s wrist, and then reached out a trembling hand to the girl—placing it upon her for-head and stroking the damp damp hair. “She’s so beautiful …”

“She really is.” I agreed in low voice, walking over to stand right next to Hanna. “Put your leg up on the bed.”

Hanna looked confused, but placed her foot up on the bed next to the sleeping girl as I had directed. The mattress moved with the added weight, jostling Sophie but she still made no response. With one foot still on the ground, Hanna’s legs were now widely parted and open; exposing her dripping wet sex. I reached down to the bed and picked up Sophie’s arm; holding her by the wrist, her hand flopping around. Her hand was tiny—the wrist absurdly slender. I used my other hand to slap Hanna hard across her toned ass, grinning as the force of it made her jump.

“Scoot closer.” I said, smirking at her. Hanna—not entirely knowing where I was going with this, but beyond aroused at being this close to her object of lust, did as I said—inching herself forward. “There—perfect.”

I lifted Sophie’s limp arm and placed her hand against Hanna’s sopping wet pussy, eliciting a groan of surprised excitement from the blonde at feeling the touch of the teen’s fingers.

“Oh fuck.” Hanna moaned.

I rubbed Sophie’s hand back and forth; coating it completely in Hanna’s arousal. Then, carefully manoeuvring her fingers straight, I slipped them inside of Hanna’s cunt.

“Oh sweet jesus. Fuck—I mean, fuck!” Hanna gasped, looking back and forth from me down to where Sophie’s fingers had started to disappear inside of her.

“You’re welcome.” I said roughly. It was pretty hot after all. “Here—take her hand. Fuck yourself with her.”

“What are you going to do?” Hanna panted, taking hold of Sophie’s wrist from me. She immediately applied extra pressure, causing more of the girl’s fingers to vanish inside of her wet channel. Sophie’s entire hand didn’t equate to much more than a large dildo, and I could already tell that Hanna intended to use it as such.

“I’m going to fuck her of course.” I said, grinning.

I momentarily paused; looking up at Hanna’s red and panting face as she began to inch her young friends hand into her pussy. Strangely I suddenly felt an odd form of kinship with her—I had caused this, but still I had never shared something like this before—had never fucked someone alongside someone else. I took a step close to Hanna and gripped a handful of her hair at the nape of her neck—pulling her head around to face mine.

“Let’s enjoy her together.” I whispered, my breath hot on Hanna’s face.

“Yes.” Hanna whimpered, biting her bottom lip. I glanced down and saw that she had succeeded in take Sophie’s hand up to the wrist. Again, the girl’s hand was quite small, but it was still impressive. And hot as hell.

I kissed Hanna deeply, and was almost surprised when she kissed me back just as hard.

“Thank you for this.” Hanna gasped, as she pulled Sophie’s hand out and few inches before sinking it back inside her. She thrust her hips forward at the same moment and this time it went even deeper. “I don’t know how—I don’t care. I can’t believe this. Thank you so much!”

The last word was a wail as her eyes rolled upwards until only the whites showed. It looked like Sophie’s hand was vanishing. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure, and she started to pump Sophie’s hand in and out of her—fucking herself on it and intent upon reaching her climax.

“You’re welcome.” I said again, but this time truly meaning it.

I turned back to Sophie, clambering up onto the bed between her spread thighs. I gathered her legs in my hands; placing them over my shoulders as I moved closer to my target. She started to bend in half; her hips lifting up off the ground until it positioned her crotch at just the right height for me. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to Sophie’s pussy ... and then sunk my entire length into the prone and unresponsive girl in one hard thrust.

I had already got myself pretty worked up while I had watched Sophie’s prolonged attack at the hands of her housemate, so I didn’t bother to pace myself. I simply rutted into her—fucking her with short and hard strokes like I was trying to pound her limp body into the mattress. The entire time I was fucking her, I was also watching the amazing sight of Hanna impaling herself onto Sophie’s hand. I thought about what the teen would think if she woke up right at this moment—if she could even comprehend what was happening to her—and grinned to myself.

I was going to have to step up my corruption of Sophie—start amplifying what she would be willing to do. What I was doing right now to her with Hanna was a lot of fun, but it could be so much better. I decided that my next step was going to be bigger—far more than getting her drunk and seducing her on top of her housemate’s bed. I wanted to see if I could get her to do whatever I wanted. And right now, what I wanted was for her to willingly get into bed with me and Hanna.

With pleasant thoughts of how I could corrupt the girl further filling my mind, I started to pound into her prone body even harder. I fucked Sophie as I watched Hanna begin to spasm—cumming hard as she fucked herself with her young friend’s hand. She fell to the ground by the side of the bed panting and moaning gently. Sophie’s hand flopped limply; hanging over the side of the bed and completely coated and shiny with Hanna’s juices.

The next day found me in a very good mood. After I had cum last night, I had picked up Sophie’s exhausted and limp body—carrying her into her own room and putting her into bed. Hanna had followed me in like an eager puppy—slipping past me and kissing Sophie gently upon her lips; ironically even whispering her thanks to the oblivious girl.

In the end I’d had to firmly walk Hanna out of Sophie’s bedroom and back into her own; firmly telling to go to bed and that I would let her know when the next opportunity was. Hearing that there was going to be another time seemed to reassure her and she got into bed—drifting off to sleep almost immediately with a tired and satisfied smile on her face. I wondered if the after-effects of my using my ability so much caused exhaustion or if it was maybe just a side effect of mental exhaustion of so many changes.

After dealing with Hanna, I let myself back into Sophie’s room and crawled into bed with her—pulling her soft body into me and sighing contentedly. I felt my eyes begin to close and let sleep take me without a struggle.

Sophie had been completely fine the next morning when she had woken up—in fact she was coyly appreciative of all ‘I’ had done to her last night. She told me—blushing furiously with embarrassment—that she hadn’t known that oral sex could be as good as it had been—making a joke that if I promised to do that to her again that I could do anything else that I wanted to her. I had simply smiled and jokingly warned her that I would take her up on that if she wasn’t careful.

We took a shower together before she had to leave for the day; she had mumbled awkwardly that she would have to leave a bit early to have enough time to go and get the morning after pill—not the worst decision considering what we had done last night. I smiled and didn’t say anything—remembering how I had stoked her arousal until she had begged me to cum inside her; being proud of how I had corrupted her so far. I had never wanted kids or thought of getting someone pregnant before, but the idea of cumming inside of this sweet young teen’s unprotected vagina sent a strong thrill of arousal through me. In fact, the thought stoked my lust to the point that I decided to take her again before she left.

Sophie didn’t complain or protest at all when I picked her up and held her small body against the wall of the shower—although she did wince slightly in discomfort as I slid my cock inside her over-used little pussy. I didn’t bother using my ability at all this time—simply thrusting into the girl as she held onto me tightly. She closed her eyes tightly and whimpered when she felt me shooting another load of cum deep inside of her depths, but didn’t say anything to that either; simply letting me have my way with her as though it was my right to do so. That she didn’t once mention the risk of unprotected sex told me my desire to corrupt her was coming along nicely.

We both left her apartment at the same time, but before she left I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply—reaching behind her and slowly and thoroughly groping the swell of her buttocks possessively. Sophie had given me a shy and demure smile, before practically skipping away as she left.

I had barely got inside my own apartment and made myself a coffee when frantic and loud knocking alerted me to the fact that someone was at my door. When I looked out the window to check who it was, I saw that Alexis was at the entrance to my apartment—standing there looking completely and utterly distraught.