The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Intended Attraction

Chapter 6

Author — Sidia

A few days after my talk with Hanna, I arranged the next step in my plan to get her into bed with her young friend. It was the evening and I had organised a dinner date alone with Sophie in her apartment. Hanna had made herself scarce—on my instructions—and as far as Sophie knew we had the entire night to ourselves.

I actually found it quite adorable how much care Sophie took with the preparations for dinner—I would have been more than content to just get takeout, but she insisted upon making the meal herself. From how hesitant and unsure she was at every step of the way, I would have sworn that she had never actually had a stay at home date like this before—and considering her age, there was a very real chance that this was the case.

Sophie had greeted me at the door with a blushing smile; leaning up to give me a soft kiss before ushering me inside. While she finished up with making our meal, I amused myself by watching her bustle around in the kitchen—she was wearing quite a lovely dress tonight, and she’d made an effort to look more mature than she actually was. As I stared at her slender back as she finished the preparations, all I could think of was what I had planned for her later on. Considering the progress I had made towards corrupting her already, I wondered if she would be horrified or aroused.

It didn’t matter though—she had little choice in the end.

When she served the food and we sat down at her small two-person table, I extravagantly complimented her on her efforts. I wasn’t using my ability at this point—I figured I had laid the groundwork enough that I wouldn’t need to. Not for this part anyway. Besides; the whole point was to step her gradually towards depravity anyway. This charming, lovely, young girl was my test subject to see what exactly I could get away with.

To go with the meal, I had brought a bottle of champagne. I didn’t really care for the stuff personally, but it was light and easy to drink; the sort that you could easily lose track of how much you had actually consumed.

I made sure to keep Sophie’s glass topped up throughout the entire meal, and soon it was pretty obvious that she was getting quite tipsy. She was young enough to not be used to how quickly champagne could hit you, and so she continued to throw back the deceptively small glasses long past the point where she should have exercised restraint.

Getting Sophie drunk was only part of my plan—tonight wasn’t entirely for her benefit after all. Even though it would help towards the weakening of her morality, tonight I was going to be gifting her to Hanna. On some level I was taking pity on Hanna—I had stoked her lust and attraction towards her younger housemate to the point where it was all she could think about. If I didn’t do this, I was fairly sure she was close to the point where she would make a play for Sophie on her own. Which—while it would be interesting to watch—would interfere with my goal of getting both of them into bed with me.

The fact that I was manipulating them both so easily turned me on far more than I would have thought it would. Watching Sophie laugh and smile across the table from me—her face reddened with the affects of the alcohol—and knowing what was in store for her, made my cock ache with anticipation. If this worked out how I hoped, it would open so many doors for me, and I wondered what else I could use my ability for that I hadn’t yet considered.

When we had both finished our meal, Sophie stood up to carry the plates over to the sink; she looked surprised and giggled when she immediately stumbled and swayed on her feet—not expecting to be as drunk as she was. I got up and carried the plates over myself—pulling Sophie along with me in my wake. She squeaked in surprise when I turned to her, gripping her around her slender middle and lifting her off the ground, and placing her on top of the bench.

Our faces were at the same height as she sat on the countertop, and I stepped in close to her; Sophie lifting one leg to put her foot on the counter as well. This caused her dress to slide up past her knees and I got a lovely look at the smooth skin of her inner thigh and all the way to her panty-covered crotch.

“Thank you for dinner.” I said to her softly, and stepped forward until I was standing right between her parted legs. The counter was the only reason I wasn’t pressed up against her. “It was delicious.”

“It wasn’t that great.” Sophie blushed while directing a wide smile my way. There was the slightest slur to her words, and the redness in her cheeks deepened as I put my hand on her inner leg. “I’m glad you’re—I missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.” I said, squeezing her thigh for emphasis. “In more ways than one. Do you feel the same?”

“Yeah.” Sophie giggled again, and flushed a deeper shade of red. Her eyes sparkled playfully and she looked more than eager. “I think I might be a little tipsy. What were we saying?”

“You were just telling me how much you liked what I did to you the other night.” I lied softly. I rubbed the front of her panties and found them already damp with her arousal.

“I was?” Sophie said, coyly looking to one side; embarrassment crossing her face even through the alcohol.

“It certainly seemed like you enjoyed it. Was I wrong?”

“No.” Sophie whispered huskily. She gasped when I pressed my thumb firmly over where her clit was and moved around in a grinding circle. “Oh!”

“I was thinking we could do something similar again tonight.” I said, leading her gently on towards my plan.

Her panties were rapidly becoming soaked, and she moaned when I rubbed along her slit again. Sophie blinked owlishly at me and swayed from side to side before reaching her arms out plaintively towards me—almost overbalancing before I placed my hand on her hip to steady her.

“Tonight?”

“Yes, tonight.” I said, dark promise in my voice. I pulled her panties to one side to expose her pussy to my hungry eyes. When I touched her next it was directly on her bare sex—Sophie threw her arms around my neck and held on tightly as I slid my index finger into her tight opening. “If you’re okay with being a naughty girl for me again that is.”

“…yes.” Sophie slurred softly. She was gyrating her hips gently as she clung to me around my neck; trying to get my invading finger deeper within her.

This was going perfectly; I hadn’t even used my ability once on her. Even though she was pretty drunk, Sophie had basically agreed to more of what I had already done with her. Considering that involved tying her up, slapping and degrading her, and even anal sex; it was a pretty decent step forward for the previously inexperienced girl.

“Do you want more?” I asked her, curling the finger that was inside her.

“Yes …” Sophie moaned.

“Let’s get go somewhere more comfortable then.” I said, smiling possessively at her.

I slid Sophie off the counter so that she was standing in front of me. Before we went any further though, I hiked up the bottom of her dress and reached up underneath.

“You won’t need these.” I said, slipping her underwear down over her hips until they fell into a pile around her feet.

Sophie didn’t say anything; she just shivered and swayed some more.

I was planning on leading Sophie towards the bedrooms, but she surprised me. She was unsteady on her feet, but she took my hand and starting pulling me towards her bedroom—she was that eager. It amused me to the point I let out an involuntary laugh; Sophie, thinking it was all in good fun, giggled along with me—unaware of what my intentions were.

As we reached the door to Hanna’s bedroom, I pulled Sophie to a stop which caused her to turn around to look at me with a questioning expression. When I reached out to turn the handle to Hanna’s door, she baulked for the first time that evening—shaking her head with a shocked expression.

“What are you doing?” Sophie asked me nervously.

“I thought it would be kinky if we had some fun somewhere we shouldn’t.” I said, grinning easily at her.

“No, let’s go to my room.” Sophie said uneasily, trying to pull me on but I wouldn’t be swayed.

“Trust me—think how naughty it will be in Hanna’s room.” I pressed her. For the first time that night I used my ability, pulsing her gently in time with my words. I opened the door fully and pulled the hesitant girl inside with me. “Let’s go in here.”

“We shouldn’t …” Sophie mumbled, but allowed me to lead her inside.

Once there, she looked around apprehensively as if Hanna would appear at any moment. I pulled Sophie into me and kissed her roughly—judiciously pulsing her with my ability at the same time. Soon enough, she was kissing me back with drunken abandon—her earlier discomfort repressed by her growing arousal.

When I began walking the girl backwards towards Hanna’s bed, I felt her tense up in my arms, but she didn’t try to say anything this time. I tumbled Sophie backwards onto the mattress where she lay still; her limbs all akimbo and her eyes mostly closed. Only the rapid rise and fall of her breasts betrayed her nervousness.

I undressed myself quickly—even though the plan was to give Sophie to Hanna tonight, I wanted to have my own fun. Thoughts of what I was doing to both of my neighbours had made my cock painfully hard, and I needed to bury myself inside of my lovely young girlfriend.

I flipped the bottom of Sophie’s dress up around her waist, and then moved over the prone girl—holding myself poised above her.

“You look so hot under me.” I said, grinning down into the inebriated girl’s face. “Spread your legs for me Sophie.”

She didn’t answer, but immediately parted her thighs as wide as she could. She clutched at my waist in her slender hands; attempting to pull me down and into her but I held off. She was drunk enough that she had obviously hadn’t considered safe sex, but I perversely wanted to remind her of it.

“I don’t have any condoms with me.” I said softly, watching her eyes fly open in realisation. “Are you okay with that?”

“…oh.” Sophie said in a quiet voice. Still clearly eager, she pressed her fingers harder into my hips and bit her bottom lip before saying hesitantly. “Maybe you can pull out?”

“I’d love to cum inside you.” I whispered, leaning down and kissing her unresponsive lips. I pulsed her again with my ability. “Don’t you want to feel it when I fill you up?”

Sophie blinked rapidly a few times and then turned her head to one side—unable to meet my gaze. She nodded once, sharply.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you.” I said, pressing my lips to the side of her neck.

“… cum in me.” Sophie mumbled quietly.

“What?”

“Cum inside me.” She said louder, blushing beet red.

“Good girl.” I said approvingly. “Now—put me in you.”

Her eyes glazed with the effects of all the champagne as well as her own burgeoning lust, Sophie reached down between us and gripped my throbbing cock in her small hands. I stifled a groan at feeling her slender fingers wrap around me. I had planned to draw it out—to torment her further—but as soon as Sophie placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy I didn’t waste any more time.

I thrust into her suddenly, drawing a gasping moan from the girl beneath me. Knowing I had all night and that there was so much more in store for her, I kept up a rapid pace—hammering away at Sophie’s tight pussy mercilessly. Her body shook from the rough treatment she was receiving, and she let out a series of high pitched cries all the while.

I didn’t give her any warning—instead sending a strong wave of my ability flooding through her body at the same moment that I grunted and started to shoot thick ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. Sophie’s eyes rolled up in her head and she convulsed—her own climax causing her vagina to clamp down pleasurably onto my thrusting shaft.

I finished—pulling back and standing over the gently twitching girl laying on Hanna’s bed. While it was tempting to lay down next to her, it was time for the next stage.

I left the room before Sophie had fully recovered herself—arriving back with a bag of supplies I had prepared earlier. I gently coaxed the confused girl upright so that I could strip her dress full off. I unclasped her bra and discarded it on the floor—taking a few moments to fondle her lovely tits. Then, now that she was fully naked, I lay her back down on her back in the centre of the bed and started to prepare her for the next stage of the evening.

By the time Sophie had realised what exactly I was doing, I had restrained her spread-eagled on the bed with her arms and legs tied at each corner. She whimpered gently and pulled at her bonds, but I soothed her with soft words and liberal pulses of my ability. It helped that she was coming down from a strong climax and was still quite tipsy—so she was soon moaning gently and eager for some more play. As I final touch I blindfolded her, and then she was all perfect and ready for the next player to arrive.

After whispering to Sophie that I would be right back, I left her naked and trembling in her bonds, and walked out into the living room—opening the front door to reveal Hanna. She looked feverish and sick with desire and anticipation; looking up at me beseechingly, her eyes filled with hope.

“Is she …” Hanna began before trailing off and swallowing nervously.

“She’s all ready for you.” I said grinning. I was ready, and held out my hand to stop her as she made to rush past me. I made a note to be a bit more light-handed with any future attempts to instil lust within someone else; Hanna seemed to be on the verge of losing reason. “But there are some ground rules.”

“Rules?” Hanna whined.

“Yep.” I said firmly. “This is a taster for you. We aren’t quite there yet—for you to have sex with her. Tonight I’m giving you access to her body.”

“What do you mean?” Hanna asked, licking her lips.

“She’s currently tied up, blindfolded, and helpless on your bed.” I grinned as Hanna moaned softly at hearing that Sophie was in her room. “Yeah, I thought you would appreciate that. Now, she’s a bit drunk and I’ve already worn her out—so as long as you aren’t too obvious and stay away from her face, I’m sure you can do pretty much what you like.”

“Really?” Hanna shivered.

“Really. She’s in your bed, and the room already smells like you so she probably won’t notice. Just don’t do anything stupid, and we should be fine.”

“Can I …” Hanna looked yearningly past me towards her bedroom.

“Yes, just keep quiet.” I warned. “Oh, by the way—I just finished fucking her, but I’m sure you won’t mind her little pussy being full of my cum.”

“You came inside her?” Hanna asked, her tone one of excitement.

“Only a few minutes ago.” I grinned. “Well? What are you waiting for?”

I walked silently behind Hanna as she crept down the hall and then into her own room. She paused and let out a shuddering breath at seeing Sophie’s naked body tied and restrained. Without taking her eyes off of her younger housemate, Hanna removed her own clothing until she stood gloriously naked in centre of the room.

When she carefully clambered onto the bed, Sophie turned her face sightlessly towards her and groaned out wordless sounds of encouragement. She couldn’t spread her legs any further apart, but she raised her hips slightly in invitation. I was standing behind Hanna, and saw the shiver that ran through her body at the sight. She hesitated for only a second, before lowering her face to Sophie’s crotch—extending her pink tongue and then beginning to lap at the folds of the younger girls pussy with increasing abandon.

Sophie groaned out loud at the sensation of Hanna going down on her—of course knowing that she thought it was me made the deception even more exciting. Hanna grew bolder at hearing the sounds of Sophie’s pleasure. She gripped her inner thighs tightly—digging her fingers into the soft flesh hard enough to leave marks. If Sophie had been fully coherent, she would have noticed that the hands that were roughly groping her were far too small to be my own; but as it was she noticed nothing. Even Hanna reaching up to fondle and squeeze her breasts didn’t elicit any queries.

For my part, watching the sexy blonde woman eating a load of my cum from the pussy of her younger housemate caused my erection to start growing—even though it hadn’t been long at all since my climax. Knowing that Sophie had no idea at all that it was Hanna between her thighs going to town on her pussy was such a turn on—and when Hanna started to jackhammer first one, and then two fingers, in and out of Sophie at the same time as she licked and sucked at her sex, I started to rub my cock to relieve some of the tension growing within me.

I watched Hanna bring Sophie to three climaxes—helped along I must admit with some strategic uses of my ability. I probably didn’t need to—Hanna was nothing if not enthusiastic in her role—but I enjoyed the sight of Sophie writhing and crying out in the throes of her orgasm too much to not want to play a part myself.

Hanna was obviously in need of her own relief—she hadn’t paused once in her ministrations on Sophie, and had been pressing her thighs tightly together and clenching her buttocks in an attempt to stave off her own arousal for a while. When Sophie had gone rigid before flopping limp onto the bed after her third orgasm, I’d decided that Hanna had earned her own pleasure—and besides it was about time I had some more fun as well.

Regardless, she didn’t want to stop and I had to physically pull her face out from between Sophie’s thighs. I wondered briefly if I had created an addict before deciding I would deal with it later. Right here and now I was rock hard and badly wanted to fuck someone. I looked from Hanna’s face—covered in her young friends juices—to the exhausted and bound Sophie; wondering who I should choose.

Hanna reached out petulantly towards Sophie again—need written in large letters on her face—and I made my decision. Why not both?