The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Intended Attraction

Chapter 5

Author — Sidia

I heaved a sigh of contentment and indulged myself in a long stretch—knowing there was a satisfied smile on my face and not caring in the slightest. I glanced over at the gorgeous woman snuggled against my side and put my arm around her affectionately. Alexis had snuck over this afternoon for an unexpected visit and we had immediately jumped into bed together.

It had been a few days since my last encounter with Hanna and Sophie and nothing had happened since then. There wasn’t anything wrong—it was simply the fact that I had been too busy lately to do much at all when I got home apart from going straight to sleep. When I did have some free time and was in the mood for some fun with my lovely next door neighbours they hadn’t been available. I knew that I could have forced the issue regardless of their schedule, but I didn’t feel like being so selfish as to do that. Warp their sexual needs and desires sure—but not screw up their actual lives. It was a weird line to draw in the sand, but there it was.

Hanna had been keeping a low profile lately and I was getting the impression she was quite conflicted by the new desires within her now that the heat of the moment had worn off. I had decided to let her stew and work it all out for herself; resolving not to give her any more nudges with my ability—I wanted to see what she would do and if it was possible for her to justify the burgeoning lust for Sophie that was developing. I had promised Hanna that I could arrange for her to have even more chances with her younger housemate and the feverish light that had appeared in her eyes at my words had been something to see. Now that some time had passed though she was trying to fight it. Sophie had told me—completely oblivious to her role in it all—that Hanna had been acting strangely around her as well; not talking as much and trying to not be in the same room as her overlong.

Even though I hadn’t had time to have sex with Sophie either, we still saw each other every day. The teen was quite taken with me and made the point—regardless of how busy she was—to stop by and see me each morning before she left for her classes. It was yet another example of my being able to recapture my lost youth; I had never been able to have a girlfriend growing up, let alone indulge in public displays of affection. Now I had a gorgeous girl show up at my door each day, throw herself into my arms, and kiss me with all the passion of an otherwise inexperienced youth.

I have to admit it was quite nice—even though I would have preferred to do a lot more with her. Still, it was hardly a trial to have Sophie pressed up tightly against my chest—smiling infatuatedly up at me in between kisses.

Even though I had resolved to wait—to see if Hanna would cave and come to me—I was missing the regular sex. In fact, I had been considering giving in and forcing the issue when Alexis had dropped by.

As soon as I had seen who it was who was knocking on my door, all the unknown tension I was carrying left me immediately. It was lucky that Sophie wasn’t due to arrive home for a few hours yet, but to be honest that thought didn’t really cross my mind. I opened the door with a genuine smile and ushered Alexis into my apartment.

She didn’t have all that long to spend with me—apparently she had used the excuse that she wanted to go shopping for some clothes to get the time away from her husband—and we didn’t waste any time.

We were laying in bed together afterwards, recovering from a somewhat rushed and over-eager bout of sex; and both feeling very relaxed and content. Alexis was sprawled on her stomach while resting her head on one elbow as she looked at me smiling. She had been full of tension when she had first arrived—tension that was now nowhere to be seen. Our quiet moment of contentment was broken though when the sound of her mobile ringing shattered the silence. Alexis looked at it like it was something dangerous—which I guess I could understand considering she was currently naked in a bed that with someone that wasn’t her husband.

Alexis picked up the phone with slightly trembling hands and I could see her face already going a bit pale.

“Is it—?” I asked, without bothering to say more. I was fairly certain I knew who was calling going by her reaction.

“Yeah.” Alexis said, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

I saw a somewhat forced smile appear on her face as she got herself ready, and then she answered the phone.

“Hey, Ben!” Alexis said, her voice cheery on the surface. She wasn’t looking at me, instead staring blankly down at the floor.

She listened for a moment or two to what was being said.

“No, I’ll be home soon. They didn’t have what I was looking for.”

Some more unheard dialogue.

“Because I didn’t like how anything fitted.”

A few seconds more of hearing Ben’s muted voice.

“I wasn’t wasting my time—I like shopping.” Alexis said, her voice gaining a slight edge to it. “Yes—even when I don’t end up getting anything.”

She listened to him on the phone for a bit more and I could see her shoulders sagging.

“Look—do you need something?” She eventually broke in over the top of him. She listened to his response. “Okay I want be long. Do you want me to pick up anything for dinner? Okay, see you soon.”

She turned off her phone and stared at the screen for a while without talking. I wondered what was going through her mind—it had to be a lot to take in. Before I had meddled with her—even though the first time had been completely unintentional—Alexis had had a reasonably happy marriage with Ben. Even I liked him well enough for my part—although I had only got to know him through my friendship with Alexis—however I had begun to distance myself from him when I had started to wrestle with the idea off pursuing something with his wife.

Whatever I told myself, I had irreparably changed Alexis’ relationship with her family. We had never actually discussed what she wanted out of me; I didn’t know if it was because I had used my ability to stoke her desire for me, or if it was something else. She had been interested in me before all this had happened after all—to the point where something may have happened between us even if I had never given in to the temptation of my ability. I had never asked her what she wanted out of us because … I wasn’t sure.

Was I afraid of the answer? I’d never really thought about it.

That said, being here with Alexis felt … good. Regardless of everything else I had going on in my life. These brief moments I spent with her eased something within me that until it was gone I never really noticed.

I was suddenly very much over the fact that I got to spend so little time with this woman. Even when we had lived together in the same house I’d never got to spend as much time with her as I wanted. We were friends at first, and then … everything had happened seemingly all at once. We were together and yet not. Even though I had originally intended that I would end things with her when I moved out of her house, that was no longer something I wanted. I didn’t know if I wanted her to leave her husband for me or anything like that—but I definitely wanted to have more time with her apart from these stolen moments.

“Hey.” I said softly, putting my hand on her slender shoulder. “You okay?”

“Yeah.” Alexis said eventually. She turned to face me and gave me a slightly brittle smile. “I’m alright.”

I pulled her closer to me and and she gratefully turned to bury her face into my chest—rolling over until she was half laying on top of me. I gently stroked the smooth skin of her back, trailing my fingertips along her spine; her body trembling at my touch. Holding Alexis in my arms felt fantastic, and I was suddenly reminded of our first time together, when I had finally let got—using my ability consciously for the first time in my life. Because I had been living a life of fear and repression up until that point, kissing and touching her that night had been one of the most intense moments in my life.

“I have to go.” Alexis said eventually, her lips tickling the skin of my chest when she spoke.

“I know.” I said. “I wish you didn’t though.”

“Me either.” She sighed, nuzzling her face into me and pressing her lips to my skin in a soft kiss.

She didn’t seem to be in any hurry to get going, and her warm skin and beguiling scent was beginning to get me hard once more. I slid my hand down her lower back until I could cup the smooth curve of one of her buttocks, and squeezed her ass suggestively.

“I really shouldn’t.” Alexis moaned softly. I still hadn’t seen her face, so when she tilted her head to look up at me I was surprised to see unshed tears in her eyes.

In that moment I was completely nonplussed and didn’t know what to do in the slightest. On one hand she was naked and lovely—pressed up against me and even starting to touch me back; reaching down between us to grip my hardening cock in her slender hand. On the other, regardless of how eager she was acting, the way she was blinking constantly to avoid shedding the tears in her eyes told another story entirely.

Despite myself, I gripped her ass tightly and pulled her into me harder. Alexis moaned, giving me a trembling smile, and shimmied her body along mine. She started to slowly work her hand up and down my cock—something that felt fantastic no matter how concerned I was with the fact she was obviously upset.

“Alexis —” I began, shivering as she gripped me tighter in her hand. “What’s wrong?”

I was genuinely worried I had somehow broken her—that the mixed and pent up emotions of cheating on her husband had finally taken their toll.

Alexis shook her head and looked away from me. She leant down and kissed my neck as she started to jack me off faster.

“What’s the matter.” I insisted in a strangled voice. If she kept on like this I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out. “Tell me.”

“I just want you.” She said eventually in a small voice, speaking into my chest.

“What?” I said, surprised.

“We never have enough time together.” She continued. “We are aways sneaking around.”

Was that really all she was upset about? It couldn’t be all of the reason. She looked up at me—her eyes shining and watery—and kissed my softly on the lips. Alexis parted her thighs and slid one of her legs over my hips—gripping my now rock-hard cock tightly in her fist and pumping it steadily. She looked so close to crying that I was on the verge of panicking myself—I had no idea what I was going to do if she broke down—particularly with the added confusion of being aroused at the same time.

Her welling tears finally won the battle and made silvery tracks down her lovely face.

“Maybe we could arrange something—plan something.” I said, somewhat desperately, my voice hoarse.

“What do you mean?” Alexis asked, the pace of her hand-job faltering as I distracted her from whatever was going through her head.

I took solace from the fact that she had perked up slightly at my words, and even though her eyes were now red-rimmed from her silent crying, she was paying attention to me.

“Well,” I said, inventing on the spot. “We should arrange to spend a night together somewhere. An entire night where we didn’t have to rush or sneak around.”

“How would we do that?” Alexis asked, intrigued despite herself. “I can’t just disappear for an entire night.”

“We could say you’re out with someone else.” I extrapolated. “Make up a reason for you to be gone.”

“Who though?”

“Why not Jasmine?” I said, getting caught up in the idea. I had only meant to distract Alexis, but now it was starting to capture my imagination.

“Jasmine …” Alexis said slowly.

“Yeah.” I said, warming to my makeshift plan. “Arrange a girl’s night out with her—you need a night to let loose a little with a friend. Or at least that’s what we’ll say you’re doing.”

“That could work!”

“And instead you can come over here.” I said, smiling. Then I thought about my neighbours and the chances of us being interrupted, and hurriedly amended the plan. “Or we could go somewhere else, we could get a room in the city. Maybe even one with a hot tub.”

“That sounds amazing.” Alexis sighed, resting her cheek on my chest. She stared to move her hand up and down my shaft once more.

“And then we could have the entire night together.” I said softly. I pictured Alexis in hot tub, her creamy skin pink from from the hot water … and a strong surge of arousal flushed through me.

Alexis pressed raised her head and pressed her mouth to mine fiercely, kissing me deeply.

“That sounds perfect.” She whispered softly, her sadness banished. She started to rain light kisses over my face and neck, pressing her body to mine. “Absolutely perfect.”

It sounded perfect to me as well, I realised to some surprise. I had a lovely teen living next door that not only had I made infatuated with me, but I was actively corrupting. On top of that I was pushing her sexy older housemate into ever-increasing acts of depravity in regards to her. But suddenly all I was thinking about was having Alexis to myself for an entire night. Maybe I could make it even longer?

I tightened my grip on Alexis’ waist and rolled us both over in my bed until I was on top of her. I looked down into her face, my vantage point above her making her already long and elegant neck look otherworldly. I felt her smooth thighs slip up over my hips until she linked her ankles around behind me. She then snaked her arms around my neck and parted her lips in invitation—an invitation I took as I leant down and kissed her thoroughly. My cock—achingly hard—was poised and ready at her slick entrance.

“I can’t wait to have you all to myself.” I said, my voice almost a growl. I shifted my hips, and the head of my dick parted the folds of Alexis’ vagina to rest just inside of her.

“I cant wait for you to have all of me.” Alexis whispered. Her long legs tightened in their grip around my waist, forcing my cock to slide another few inches inside the heated depths of her pussy. She groaned in pleasure at the sensation of my filling her up, and closed her eyes tightly—forcing the last of the tears that had been welling in her eyes free to make further tracks down her cheeks—the sight incongruous to how wantonly sexual she was being. “So good …”

“So good.” I agreed roughly, thrusting into her and burying the remaining length of my shaft inside of her. I groaned happily at the sensation of being inside her once again—it always felt so right.

I remembered the first time we’d had sex, and how reluctant she had been. I had stoked her arousal all night until she had been completely unable to resist me—and the thought of that night was only eclipsed by the next morning. Alexis’ face had been scrunched up in embarrassment and self-loathing after the effects of my ability the night before had worn off and she realised fully what she had done—but she had still parted her thighs for me and let me take my place between her legs; no self-recrimination had been enough to make her want to stop me from fucking her again.

I knew we didn’t have very long together until she had to leave—she had already said she was on her way home. We’d had sex not that long before, so my staying power was going to be greater than the first time; I decided to make up for it in savagery.

I started to really give it to Alexis in hard and measured strokes—roughly pounding my cock into her with a force that made her give out small grunts as each impact hit her lithe body. Our usual love-making was quite tender in many ways—we had fun, but I was rarely—if ever—rough with her. With my first hard thrust into her, Alexis had looked up at my with wide and shocked eyes; biting her bottom lip and tightening her arms around my neck. She winced slightly every time I slammed into her, but at the same time her face set itself into one of pleasure.

“Oh fuu-uhhh-uuuh-uuuck …” Alexis let out in a long and drawn out groan, her words punctuated with a sudden exhale of breath every time I pounded her.

I started to go a little faster, really thrashing the woman laying beneath me. I was being spurred onwards by the thought that this gorgeous thing letting me fuck her so roughly was a married woman. She had been on the phone to her husband only a few minutes before, and now I was fucking her as hard as I could.

It was times like this that made me absolutely incredulous that I had feared and avoided my ability for so many years.

I pulled out of Alexis and quickly flipped her over so she was laying flat, face down on my bed. I kicked her legs apart and settled myself behind her—placing my cock back at the entrance to her pussy. She arched her back to assist me; pushing her ass into the air and gripping handfuls of my sheets in both hands. I slid my cock back inside of her with a pleasure-filled groan—bottoming out in her once more. I couldn’t fuck her with the same long strokes as I had before, but the fact that her body was helpless beneath me—being pushed face-first into the bed—made up for it. I started punching my cock into her with short and bruising thrusts—sharp exhalations of air being driven from her lungs every time.

Her soft buttocks were pressed into my crotch, and I was gripping her shoulders with both hands—leaning on her, and pressing her firmly downwards. Her moans and cries were muffled, and all I could hear was my ragged breathing and the slapping sounds of my crotch impacting her ass. It couldn’t have been comfortable at all for Alexis, but all the same it wasn’t long before she clenched the cheeks of her ass tightly—her whole body shuddering as she came.

I continued to punch my cock into her pussy; groaning at the sensation as her insides spasmed and gripped my invading member. I loved having this elegant woman in my bed—I loved fucking her like I could do whatever I wanted to her.

I loved the fact that she would happily let me.

On the verge of cumming myself, I pulled out of sopping pussy and roughly pulled Alexis around towards me; spinning her on the bed until her face was nearer to me. I was fisting my cock furiously, my eyes half closed as I felt the oncoming rush of my orgasm. I walked on my knees closer to Alexis, the reddened head of my shaft waving around in her face. Alexis looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes; her face slack and her mouth hanging open with the aftereffects of her climax. She was panting steadily and fixed her gaze dream-like on my dick. I moved closer, placing the tip of my shaft to her open mouth, and Alexis closed her eyes and enveloped the head of my cock in her soft lips.

I groaned as Alexis took about half of my cock—the shaft glistening with the juices of her pussy—into her mouth. I stroked myself twice more before going rigid with my own orgasm—shooting the sticky ropes of my cum straight into the warm confines of her mouth. I felt Alexis’ tongue gently swipe over the head of my cock as her throat worked—swallowing each load of semen as soon as I gave it to her. I shuddered—pushing my cock further into her mouth; I could feel the head of my dick nuzzling against the entrance to her throat. The last spurt of my cum went straight down her gullet.

I knelt over Alexis, breathing hard as I recovered. She still had her eyes closed, and was still contentedly sucking on my cock—gently cleaning my shaft like nothing in the world could make her happier. I rested my hand on her head, caressing her hair affectionately, and watched her until she finished.

I didn’t bother getting up from my bed while Alexis quickly took a shower before leaving. I was pretty exhausted from her visit, not to mention that I didn’t want to do anything to ruin the feeling of languid contentment I was in the grips of. I kissed Alexis affectionately as she leant down over the bed to reach me; promising to get in contact with her soon so we could figure out the details of our plan to have a night away together. I watched her walk out of my room, rolling over with a sigh when I heard the front door open and close as she left, and promptly fell asleep.

I was awaked by the sound of a covert knocking on my front door, and blearily checked the time on my phone; I had been asleep for a good few hours and it was well into the evening. It took me a few minutes to find and put my pants on, throughout which the steady knocking continued unabated.

I stumbled out into the living room of my apartment and then to the front door—opening it to reveal Hanna.

She looked very different from how I had last seen her; her shoulders were hunched over and her arms were folded at her middle giving me the impression she was clutching herself. She glanced up at me with eyes that held a feverish light; her face screwed up in twisted look of indecision, humiliation, and lasciviousness.

I opened the door further, glancing past Hanna to see if anyone was in sight, but the hallway was empty. Her apartment was dark so it looked like Sophie wasn’t home yet. I raised my eyebrow in question towards the conflicted and sexy woman standing on doorstep, stepping to one side in an invitation to come in if she wished. This was what I had been waiting for—the answer to the question if it was possible to change someone so completely that they would do something they would never have dreamt of previously.

“I —” Hanna began before stopping a shifting nervously on the spot. Gone was her confidence—in this moment she came as a supplicant; seeking that which only I could give her. “I need —”

I took hold of her by the shoulder and led her firmly inside my apartment, closing the door behind her.

“What do you want Hanna?” I asked her softly.

“I want you to —” She paused again, swallowing loudly, before finishing the rest of the sentence in a rush. “I want you to do what you said you would. What you promised.”

“What’s that?” I questioned her intently.

“I want you to help me fuck Sophie.”