The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interlude with a Vampire—Chapter 3

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, VAMP, INC, SIS, DRU, RELUC, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a Vampire. But these Vampires don’t suck your blood, they suck your sexual energy.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Interlude With A Vampire is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Thanks to Ted E. Bear for his proofreading, suggestions, and insight.

Chapter 3

Tom tried to protest, but Sonia walked him over to sit between his sisters.

To his left sat his younger sister, just seventeen years old, Bailey, dressed in her school uniform, which consisted of a plaid skirt, knee socks and a white blouse. Bailey was a high school senior, an athlete, and valedictorian. She looked over at him and smiled. Her engaging brown eyes were framed by wisps of her brown hair, which was pulled from her ponytail.

On his other side sat Morgan, the older of the sisters, just having turned nineteen. Morgan was dressed in a jacket, cut tight to accentuate her smaller breasts, and a tight skirt that showed off her hips and legs. Both were green, to play off her green eyes. Morgan’s chocolate brown hair was carefully curled, and she wore heavier makeup than her sister. She worked in a bar at night, and really enjoyed the city’s nightlife, as she tagged along with well-to-do gentlemen.

The two sisters were almost polar opposites. Bailey was the sweet innocent schoolgirl, while Morgan was the naughty bar girl. Despite their relation to him, Tom couldn’t help but to admire their physical attributes. Neither girl seemed to find this out of place. In fact, all three women seemed to be sitting in a daze, not quite aware of their surroundings.

At the head of the table sat Maggie, their mother. Maggie was a very attractive woman in her early forties. She wore her blonde hair pulled up, and was tonight dressed in a flowery silk blouse, and a black skirt. Her blue eyes scanned the room before landing on the black man standing against one wall.

While she was never unattractive, Maggie had raised three children, and had put on weight over the years, definitely having lost some of her luster. The family had really been held together by Tom’s late father. When he died, it really tore the family apart, especially Maggie. The effect on his mother had been obvious, as she put on weight and started drinking heavily. It got even worse for her when she had to take a job at a munitions factory, in order to make ends meet. But the woman sitting at the end of the table now appeared slim, vibrant, and even pretty. It was as if the clock had been turned back fifteen years.

Sonia walked around the room, prowled it really. Leaning over, her face close to Tom’s, she put her hand on both girls’ shoulders, “Girls,” she said, “why don’t you give your big brother a kiss?”

Bailey looked at Tom as if he had appeared out of thin air. With a happy squeal, she threw her arms around his neck, and gave him a big hug. He was uncomfortably aware of her breasts pressing up against him. She kissed him on the lips, not a sexual kiss exactly, but long and hard enough that he felt the blood start to pump into his cock. “I’m so happy you could come Tom! I’ve missed you so much!” she exclaimed, looking into his eyes. He could see more than just a sisterly attraction in them.

As soon as she sat back down, Morgan hopped onto his lap and kissed him. This kiss was harder and longer than her sister’s kiss. Tom felt his cock fill even more, as Morgan pushed her warm ass against his lap. She released the kiss, holding his face with both hands, “Good to see you bro’.” she said, breathing deeply from the kiss, before leaning in to kiss him again. She remained seated on his lap, as Sonia walked over to stand behind Maggie. The warm pressure of her body against him, only served to increase his arousal.

Maggie looked up at the other woman, her eyes half shut, as if she were drunk, or half asleep, “I can see where you girls get your good looks.” Sonia said, as she embraced the pretty blonde from behind, kissing Maggie on the cheek. Maggie closed her eyes, as her mouth opened in pleasure, sighing.

Sonia started unbuttoning the older woman’s blouse. Maggie made no protest, as the Vampire opened her top, to reveal a firm pair of tits, topped by light pink nipples. Sonia teased the nipples, until they were rock hard, while Maggie made quiet little noises of pleasure.

“Her breasts are so pretty, aren’t they Tom?” Tom could only watch, as his cock continued to engorge, pressing against Morgan’s buttocks. She didn’t say anything, but pressed harder against it, as she watched Sonia tease her mother.

“Tell me Tom,” Sonia said, as she caressed Maggie’s breasts, obviously enjoying the moment, “Haven’t you wondered why yet?”

“Why what?” Tom answered.

“Why you were chosen? Why you ended up here to become one of us?” Sonia asked. Maggie remained sitting, her tits on display to everyone in the room, “You mean to tell me you haven’t wondered how I found you?”

“Well, I mean, I thought you ran into my wife at the market.” Tom offered.

“Do you really think I go to the market trolling for young women?” Sonia laughed, “Maggie, why don’t you tell Tom how we came to meet?”

“I’m really very sorry Tom, I just couldn’t help it.” Maggie said, talking as if in a dream. Sonia leaned over and kissed her on the neck, as she continued to caress her tits, pulling at the hard pink nipples. Maggie closed her eyes and moaned, “It’s just that after your father was killed, I mean I was lonely, I just couldn’t stay away.” obviously having trouble explaining.

“It’s OK Maggie, you’re among friends here. Stand up won’t you dear?” Sonia cooed in the blonde’s ear. Maggie closed her eyes for a moment, before standing up unsteadily. Sonia embraced her from behind, one hand holding her breast, the other slipping down her firm tummy, “Tell them what you did.”

Tom watched, unable to stop, the sight of his sexy mother in the embrace of the Vampire made his cock hard. He looked away for a moment, but groaned in pleasure as Morgan shifted her weight, to watch her mother better.

“You’d better sit down, you can see better, and my leg is going to sleep.” Tom said, as he gently pushed his sister from his lap. She slid off, but shot him a sly look, as she sat close by him.

“Well...” Maggie continued, as she put her hands over Sonia’s, pressing them harder against her flesh, “I guess it started one evening. I was working late at the plant, and Nigel came in to fill in some paperwork.”

Maggie looked over at the black man, lust obvious in her glance. Sonia slid her hand under Maggie’s skirt, between her thighs. Lifting the skirt up to reveal the blonde’s full thighs, encased in silk stockings and garters. Tom caught a glimpsed of blonde pubic hair, neatly trimmed. His mother moaned as the Vampire touched her pussy.

“Good girl, you didn’t wear panties, as I instructed.” Sonia brought her glistening fingers up to her mouth, “You’re pussy is wet, isn’t it Maggie, you must be very excited.”

“Yes mistress, I am.” Maggie blushed and nodded.

“Please continue, and tell your children why they are here.” she coaxed.

Maggie looked down in shame, “Nigel came into the office, and there was nobody else there. Well, I just couldn’t resist him, and when I saw his cock, I just couldn’t control myself. He made my cum all night, I never left the office. We had to be careful though, I mean I couldn’t be seen with a Negro man, we could get hurt. And nobody could know that I was a cock slut for a Negro man.” she said, looking over at Nigel.

“That’s OK girl, life ain’t fair.” Nigel said, as he came closer to the women, “The white man doesn’t like me being seen with his white women. I wonder how he would feel about seeing his woman on her knees begging for my black cock.”

Nigel laughed while he pulled his flaccid cock from his pants, and let it hang there. It was obvious that Nigel was a member of Sonia’s Vampire coven. His flaccid cock hung six or more inches down between his thighs.

Upon seeing it the women in the room all reacted. Maggie moaned in desire, and pushed back against Sonia. Morgan inhaled, with a hiss, in obvious admiration, while her sister gasped in shock.

Sonia gently ran her hands over the woman’s body eliciting breathy sounds of pleasure. “You tried to stop the relationship, didn’t you Maggie? Several times in fact?”

“Yes, I tried.” Maggie said, trying to suppress a shiver of pleasure as Sonia slid a finger over her ass hole, “A white woman and a black man just can’t work, so I tried to break off the relationship. But I couldn’t. It’s just that ... I need his cock, I can’t stop myself, I’m like a damned addict.”

Nigel stood watching, his cock slowly engorging. Maggie’s gaze kept returning to it with obvious desire. Sonia bent the blonde over on the table, and teased her pussy.

“Nigel brought me here to meet Sonia.” She continued, as her breathing increased, “He shared me with Arthur, shared me with Sonia, until Sonia made them stop. She said I had to do as she said, if I wanted more.”

“I was amazed...” Sonia interjected, “she lasted almost two weeks, before she returned to my doorstep, begging and pleading. What did I want Maggie?”

“My family.” Maggie answered shamefully. Here she was, baring her body and soul, while the dominant woman finger-fucked her in front of her children, “First I brought Mary, as I thought she would be happy with her. I’m sorry Tom, but I tried to keep the girls out of this, I tried to bluff. I brought Mary here and Sonia allowed Nigel to, well, fuck me.”

Nigel stayed just out of reach at the edge of the table. But he began undressing, to reveal a very fit body, and his dark skin, glossy under the lights. His cock was hard, jutting out from his slim body. It was smaller than Arthur’s, a little shorter, and not quite as thick, but still huge. Nigel stood a good eight or ten inches shorter than Arthur, this made his cock look easily as large, or larger than the giant man’s. He teased the fat brown cockhead, pulling his foreskin over the head, and letting it slide back, wet with his pre-cum. Maggie watched intently, licking her lips at the sight of the thick organ, before continuing.

“But Mary spilled the beans, and told Sonia about the girls, so I had to bring them too.” Maggie explained, as her thighs quivered from Sonia’s touch, “I just couldn’t resist.”

“So you brought your son, and your precious daughters here to me, knowing what would happen to them. All so that you could fuck Nigel’s big fat black cock again.” Sonia said cruelly, as she motioned Nigel around behind the woman.

The compact black man pushed the shaft of his thick erection against Maggie’s shapely ass, and she pushed back against him, grinding her hips.

“Yes. Now give it to me, fuck me. I did everything that you asked of me, now let him fuck me, please, give me what I need.” she hissed through clenched teeth. Nigel positioned his black pole against her wet pussy, its thick head pressed against her wet opening, without entering her.

“Was it worth it?” Sonia asked.

Maggie looked up at her beautiful daughters. She knew that she had sold them to this woman to become cock sluts. She still had no idea why Sonia wanted her son. Still, she felt no deep shame from trading her daughters, just to have some fat cock in her cunt. No, that wasn’t quite true, she did know why, she knew that the cock pressed against her dripping snatch would give her the ultimate pleasure. With that knowledge, she also reveled in the fact that her girls would soon know the ultimate pleasure of a monster cock and become cock sluts themselves.

“Yessssss.” she finally said, as she slowly pushed back against Nigel, impaling herself on his hard cock. Her face twisted into a mask of terrible pain, and exquisite bliss. Her first orgasm wiped out any doubt from her mind that she had done the only thing she could. Her screams of ecstasy pierced the room.

Tom sat back and watched, acutely aware of Sonia’s gaze. His cock throbbed in his pants, hard and needy. He could literally smell the two young women to either side. He wanted so badly to touch them, to taste them. But he was also deeply aware that they were his sisters. He pushed at his erection, trying to assuage the throbbing, as he caught sight of Morgan from the corner of his eye.

Morgan watched intently as the huge black cock drove into her mother’s quivering body. Unable to resist, she slid two fingers between her thighs to stroke her wet pussy, while she undid her jacket with the other hand. With each passing moment, her need increased.

Tom turned to see if Bailey was similarly affected. Her polished Mary-Jane shoes were crossed below the chair, her thighs pressed close together, her hands pushed her plaid skirt into her lap, revealing her quivering thighs. She watched her mother’s ecstasy through glazed eyes.

“Which one to choose.” Sonia said teasingly to Tom from behind. “Bailey, the sweet innocent beauty. She’s so pretty, and so young, but filled with so much sexual potential.”

Sonia stepped up to Bailey, and gently took the girl’s face in her hand. Leaning down, she kissed the pretty schoolgirl on the lips. Bailey’s lips parted, as their tongues entwined, eliciting a small moan of pleasure from the young girl. Sonia reached between her legs to pull up the plaid skirt, revealing a wet pair of white cotton panties. Bailey responded by slipping her fingers under the white material.

“And so, so wet too.” Sonia said, as she stood back up and walked behind his chair to the other side. Tom couldn’t look away from his sister. Her eyes once again spellbound by the sight of her mother in utter sexual rapture, she slowly masturbated with one hand, while her other hand slid into her blouse.

“And what about the bad sister Tom?” Sonia said with a patronizingly innocent voice, “She’s a sexy tart, and cute. I’ll bet she’s a wildcat when she gets near a big fat cock, hmmm?”

Sonia kissed Morgan on the lips as she had her younger sister. But Morgan wasn’t quite so passive. Her reaction was to hold Sonia close, pulling herself up with both hands towards the Vampire, in obvious passion. Sonia reached down between the young woman’s strong thighs, pulled the thin panties to one side, and slide her two middle fingers into Morgan’s wet pussy. The petite brunette pushed against Sonia’s hand, moaning loudly.

“See? Just imagine what she will do when you slide your new cock into this tight little body.” Sonia said temptingly. Pulling her fingers from Morgan’s dripping snatch, she allowed the young woman to suck them clean.

“I can’t...” Tom pleaded, as he stared at Morgan’s tight body, “They’re my sisters.”

“And your sisters are in dire need of a hard fucking by a huge cock. And you’re in dire need of feeding from their energy. So why don’t you just give in? You feed, they cum, and everyone wins.” Sonia said condescendingly.

Tom shook his head in denial. He was quickly losing his resistance. The two beautiful girls were his sisters, but his cock was literally throbbing with need, his entire body screamed to taste their flesh. It was torture to be seated between the two horny girls.

“Well, if I can’t convince you...” Sonia mused, with an evil glint in her smile, and moved around to stand in front of him.

Kneeling down she reached out, and undid his pants, and pulled out his cock. Her touch sent electric shocks of pleasure through his body. Despite himself Tom found himself pushing his cock against her warm soft hands. Sonia accommodated him by stroking his long shaft.

“Very nice, it’s really grown very well.” Sonia appraised, as she ran her hands up and down the thick shaft, “I’d say you are a bit bigger than Arthur, a little thicker too. That means you have twelve inches of pleasure here for any woman that you desire.”

Standing up, she released his hard cock, to stand straight up between his muscular legs. Folding her arms across her full chest, she leaned against the large table to watch. Raising one leg, she pushed Tom’s chair back a few more feet from the table. “What do you think girls?” she said with sly a smile on her face.

Tom became aware of the girls on either side of him. Morgan was looking at his cock with a predatory need on her face. Sloughing off her jacket and skirt, she straddled his right thigh, touching his cock with one hand. As soon as Morgan touched his cock, he could feel a blissful trickle of her essence. Her body was lean with slim hips, a small waist and small tight breasts. Dressed only in a sheer slip and panties, her long hard nipples pressed through the thin material, as she rubbed her hot pussy against his thigh. Running her fingers through his hair, she began to gently kiss his face and neck, before gently pulling at his ear with her moist lips.

“If I’d have known that you were carrying this piece of weaponry around with you brother, I’d have made sure that you got a better welcome home when you returned from the war.” Morgan whispered in his ear, her breath tickling his ear. She moaned, as she rubbed her wet pussy against his leg, and held him close, while she ran her hand over the head of his cock, and down the shaft again. “Please Tommy, put this monster in my hot little cunny. I promise I’ll make you feel real good…” she begged.

Tom’s cock ached with a pleasure that only served to drive his hunger. He felt his resolve slipping even more. Before he could answer his sexy little sister, he felt another pair of hands on him.

Bailey bent over and ran her hand up his thigh. She looked over at her sister, appraising her, as she would a rival for a man’s affection. She straddled Tom’s other thigh, only facing the other direction, her back to her brother. He could feel her moist heat through her panties. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled at him, while she unbuttoned her blouse.

“I’ve missed you big brother, something bad.” she cooed, her eyes wide and innocent looking, but the sexy smile on her lips telling a different story. Looking away, she pulled the white blouse off, revealing her bra. Reaching down to stroke his cock with her left hand, she pushed back a little until her shapely ass was against him. She turned her head to the side, catching him out of the corner of her eye. She indicated her bra with her chin. “Help me with this will you?”

Tom couldn’t resist his younger sister. Reaching up, he undid the clasps to her bra. Bailey pulled her bra off, to reveal her soft supple breasts. The younger of the two sisters had been blessed with nearly perfect, full, round breasts. She leaned back, forcing Tom to put his arm around her slim waist. Putting her free arm around her brother’s neck, she gave him a perfect view of curve of her breast.

“Do you like my tits big brother?” she asked in her sexy little girl’s voice. She grasped his hand, and slid it up to hold her breast. It filled his hand with her warm flesh, a hard brown nipple pressing against his fingers, “I’ll let you put your cock in between my breasts and you can spurt on my face. Wouldn’t you like to cum on your little sister’s pretty face Tom?”

“Come on Tommy, fuck me first, you know you want to. I’ll be a real slut for you brother, a dirty little fuck slut.” Morgan tempted him, as she sucked on his earlobe, while guiding his left hand onto her firm ass. “I know how to suck your cock like no other girl can.”

“Please Tommy!” Bailey countered, as she gently humped against his leg. She pulled his hand from her breast, moving it down her soft stomach, and into her wet panties, until his fingers slid over her hard clit. He could literally feel her sexual energy melding with him. He could also feel the arousal of both sisters spiraling higher,

“Yeah Tommy, that’s it, I need you reeeeal bad Tommy.” she whimpered, “C’mon Tommy, don’t make me wait.”

“Yeah Tommy, come on, don’t keep your sisters waiting any longer, you can’t resist them forever.” Sonia taunted him, as she leaned in between the girls, “You need to feed, your cock is fucking huge, and you have two very willing donors.”

The sound of Sonia’s voice, and the feeling of his sisters’ touch on his rock hard shaft was irresistible. Tom’s restraint shattered, “Suck my cock.” he whispered in a hoarse voice. While across the room, Maggie screamed in orgasm.

Both girls slipped down from his lap and knelt before him. They shared his cock, taking turns sucking on the head, and licking the shaft. Each girl sucked on his cock differently. Morgan had an aggressive hard style, sucking on the head and then shoving it into her mouth, making loud slurping sounds. Bailey used her tongue, circling the fat cockhead, it was soft, warm and wet. She teased his cock with her lips and tongue.

Tom watched as his young sisters’ lips met at the end of his thick cock. Frantically the girls kissed, their tongues linked in a caress, as they teased his cockhead. The feeling and sight of his two young sisters’ mouths, both tongues, playing over the head of his cock, quickly drove him to a climax. Huge cords of cum shot out of the large hole, arcing into the air between the two girls’ hungry mouths. The first few blasts covered Sonia’s black top, before she moved away, allowing the rest to land on the table. Both girls squealed in delight at the eruption, and hurried to lick his streams of cum.

“Very nice Tom.” Sonia said, and licked some of his cum from her top before removing it, to show off her large firm breasts. His sisters remained on their knees, sucking on his still hard cock, “So which one is to be your first victim? I know, let’s make a contest out of it, I like games.”

Sonia pulled each girl away from Tom’s cock. They each whined at losing the organ from their wet mouths, but obeyed Sonia. The Vampire instructed each girl to remove her panties, and climb up onto the table, facing each other. Both girls complied, climbing up onto the heavy wooden table. They knelt with their knees touching the others, and looked at each other.

Sonia sat down on Tom’s knee, and gently stroked his foot long cock. He was painfully aware of her warm breast as it pressed against him, “I told them that you need a girl that can last. So the first girl to make the other one cum, gets you for as long as she can handle it. Care to wager on who wins?”

Tom just stared at his two sisters as they knelt in front of one another on the table. Morgan still wore her sheer slip and her black heels. Looking confident, she leaned forward to kiss her younger sister, and slip two fingers into her wet pussy.

“You’re little pussy’s so wet Sis.” Morgan sighed. Bailey moaned as her sister’s fingers entered her. She looked at her older sibling with adoration, “I know how much you need to cum. It’s OK, go ahead, and cum for me Sis.”

Dressed only in her school skirt, knee socks and patent leather Mary-Jane shoes, Bailey rocked against her sister’s fingers. Glancing over at her brother’s massive cock, the pretty young girl shook off the trance her sister was weaving. Reaching forward she slid her middle finger deep into her sister’s hot flesh, cupping her pussy with her hand.

“Hmmm, your pussy is wet too, big sister.” Bailey said confidently, reaching forward to pinch Morgan’s hard nipple. Morgan gasped in pleasure, as she closed her eyes, and rode her sister’s finger, “I’ve seen you with those boys, you can’t control yourself when you get something in your cunt.”

Morgan’s cries of pleasure increased as she became submissive to her younger sister. Her breathing got ragged, as she approached an orgasm. But, as Morgan seemed to near the point of no return, and give herself over to her sister’s control, her green eyes seemed suddenly focused on Bailey, like an animal spotting its prey.

Leaning forward Morgan pushed her pretty younger sister back, until she was forced back onto the table, her legs bent beneath her. Morgan drove her fingers deep into her sister’s pussy, while she rubbed Bailey’s erect clit with her thumb.

Tom and Sonia watched, enthralled by the sisters’ erotic display. Even Sonia’s breathing became deep while she stroked his massive erection harder. Tom could feel her crotch becoming hot and moist against his leg.

The cute young schoolgirl’s expression went from shock, to anger, to utter rapture, as her body was overwhelmed by Morgan’s attack into a crushing orgasm. Bailey arched her back as she came, squirting on her sister, as she cried out in ecstasy.

As her orgasm subsided Bailey leaned up on her elbows and grinned at her sister, “Bitch!” she said jokingly, before getting up and embracing her sister, giving her a deep kiss, humping her thigh with her dripping pussy.

Morgan climbed down from the table, as Sonia cleared the way. Without pausing, she straddled Tom’s legs, and slowly lowered herself onto his massive erection. Hissing with pleasure, she pushed the fat head of his cock past her slippery lips, and deep into her body. Squealing with delight, she leaned back, supporting herself on her outstretched arms, as she slid up and down the length of his hard, massive cock, providing Tom with a perfect view of her quivering body. Her tight pussy was stretched wide open, as she was barely able to accommodate his girth.

As soon as his sister slid onto his cock, Tom felt her energy rush through him in a wave of ecstasy. It magnified the pleasure of the sexual contact ten fold. He looked down at his beautiful sister as she fucked his massive cock, her body gripping its heavily veined shaft, as she began to cry out with her first orgasm.

Morgan cried out again, as she came harder than she ever had in her life. Her entire body shook and convulsed, causing her voice to shake.

Tom couldn’t believe the wash of pleasure he received from his sister’s orgasm. It was as if a floodgate had opened, and her pent up pleasure had washed over him, like a wave in the ocean. Feeling his strength return, he became aware of a different kind of power growing within him. Pulling his sister up and close to him, he kissed her, her lips parted and welcomed his exploring tongue.

Morgan fucked him frantically, as she built up to her next climax. Tom explored her body with his hands, felling her pert breasts, pinching her hard nipples, pulling her hair, while he kissed her neck, and grabbing her firm ass, as she drove his cock deeper inside of her convulsing body.

Looking into his eyes, Morgan let loose with another intense orgasm. Bearing down, she fought to keep her eyes open. Her mouth tore open in guttural moans of pleasure, as she drove his cock deep inside.

Her orgasms were coming quicker, with each ensuing climax. “Ah! Fuck me big brother! Fuck my fucking little pussy! Make me your fucking slut! Make your little sister your fucking little cock slut!”

Tom felt his cock tighten, as he almost came. Hearing his sister screaming vulgarities in his ear was too much for him to hold back. Morgan felt his cock harden and grow even bigger. Slowly she stood up, the hot head of his cock sitting just inside her pussy. Slowly she began to bounce up and down, allowing only a few inches of the thick organ to penetrate, before she reversed direction, always keeping the head near her opening.

“C’mon baby, fuck your little sister. Fill your little sister’s cunt with your hot cum… Come on big brother, cum for me, cum for your little sister!”

Tom couldn’t resist her voice. Thrusting his massive cock into her, he felt cum boiling up the length of his hard cock, “Fuck yes!” he cried, pumping spurt after spurt of cum deep into his sister’s shuddering body.

Morgan was only able to remain standing for the first ejaculation. Her body needing to feel his cock spurting deep within her, forced her to impale herself on his pulsating cock as the cum blasted deep into her body. She held on tightly to her brother as she came and came, her body never letting up, as her pussy filled with his hot cum.

Tom felt wave after wave of indescribably pleasure crash through his body, as his cock convulsed, spewing its load into his sister’s highly responsive body. He continued to cum, until she collapsed in his arms, sobbing in rapture. He held her close, as she slowly continued to fuck his cock, until she managed to regain some composure.

She looked up at him, her glazed eyes adoring, “Oh my god big brother. I’ve never been fucked like that. Promise me that you’ll fuck me like that every day with that big cock of yours!”

She shivered as she stood up, letting Tom’s long cock pull out of her still twitching pussy. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and licked it clean, before turning to her sister and saying, “It’s all yours honey, believe me, it will be well worth the wait.”

Bailey leaned against the table, leaning back on her hands to support herself. She stared at Tom’s cock, still hard, despite his obviously intense climax. Her breathing was heavy, her skin flushed, her large brown eyes glistening in anticipation. It was obvious that she was in desperate need of his cock. It was as if the thick organ had mesmerized her, her body craved it, as it did oxygen.

This time Tom didn’t hesitate. Now that he’d tasted this new ecstasy, he only wanted more. He stood close to his youngest sister, his hard cock lying against her bare stomach. Bailey looked deeply into his eyes, a tiny whimper of anticipation escaped her, as she reached down to hold the thick hard flesh against her flat belly.

Her eyes remained locked on his, as she reached down and positioned his cock against her warm pussy. His sister’s eyes widened, as the head of the enlarged cock began to slowly slide inside of her. Her breath came in short tiny gasps as she struggled to accommodate her brother’s girth, her body’s pleasure receptors completely overwhelmed.

Like Morgan, Bailey’s pussy felt tight around his cock. But while the older sister felt more like a tight sleeve, Bailey felt softer, wetter, and gentler, as she slowly took his long shaft deep inside her. As soon as his cock reached its maximum depth, all but a few inches buried in her warm cavern, his teenaged sister let out a huge gasp, followed by a cry, as she came right away.

Struggling to maintain her gaze on her older brother, she cried out in pleasure, as her body shuddered from the crushing climax. Finally, unable to stay upright on the table, she threw her arms around Tom’s strong neck for balance. Her pussy gushed around the shaft of his cock, the warm fluid adding to the lubrication inside of her. It was matched by an overpowering wave of her sexual energy, that almost made him cum on the spot. Slowly he pulled back, withdrawing his cock from her hot, tight sleeve, enjoying the warm sensation of her body gripping his thick shaft.

“Oh god.” she whimpered, as she hugged her brother, her cheek against his, “That was absolutely amazing! Do it again Tom! Make me cum like that again!” Slowly he inserted the tip of his long thick cock back into his sister, eliciting a sob of longing, “No, don’t tease me. Fuck me deep! Make me cum again, all over your big fucking cock.”

Pushing slowly into her, he buried his cock even deeper than the first time. Unable to draw a breath, Bailey struggled briefly, as her body immediately built and succumb to another massive orgasm. Gasping and crying, the pretty young brunette clung to her brother, while grabbing her breasts with her other hand.

Tom smiled, as waves of pleasure radiated through his body. “Better?” he asked.

Bailey gasped for breath, as she recovered her senses. She looked up at him with a wild look in her eyes, and a shit-eating grin on her face. “More than better, that was unbelievable.” she cooed.

She pulled the huge cock from her dripping pussy and stroked it, looking at the massive erection in her small hand, “This is huge big brother, fucking huge. I mean, I can’t even describe how wonderful I feel right now, it’s as if my body is on fire!”

Slowly Bailey stood, stroking the fat shaft of Tom’s cock. Still holding his gaze, she slowly turned around and bent over the table, “I want you to take me from behind Tom.” she moaned seductively, as she pulled her skirt up, to reveal her shapely ass. Arching her back, she presented her shaved pussy, framed between her smooth thighs, “Please big brother... I want you to grab my hips, shove that big cock into my pretty little pussy, and fuck me like an animal until you fill me with your cum.”

“You really want that, huh?” he replied, hardly able control himself, as he watched and listened to his innocent little sister, as she turned into a slut right before his eyes, literally begging for his cock. Grabbing her supple flesh, he gently spread her ass, until the lips of her pussy opened. He placed the head of his massive organ against her entrance. Despite the throbbing need to thrust hard into his sister, he waited, teasing her by gently pressing against her opening with his cock.

“Oh god! Please put it in! Don’t tease me!” Bailey whimpered, almost panicked, as she began to sway her hips back and forth trying to tease the cock into slipping into her wet snatch. Deciding to change her approach, the pretty young student pleaded, using her sexiest little girl voice, “Don’t keep me waiting, I need you inside of me. I need your big fat hard cock in my tight wet little pussy. Fuck me big brother, fuck me hard!”

Tom couldn’t resist his sister’s siren call. Slowly he pushed his cock into his sister’s writhing body. He watched as her pussy stretched tight around the tip of his cock, as she continued to beg for more.

“Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me big brother! Fuck me!” she cried out in obvious need, as she pushed back onto his pole, “Fuck your baby sister’s tight little pussy big brother! Fuck me hard! Make me your slut, fill my little pussy with your hot cum.”

Bailey slid up and down the length of Tom’s cock, gasping and sobbing in pleasure, until he couldn’t hold back any longer. Grasping her waist, he pulled his young sister towards him, while at the same time he shoved his cock as deep as it would go, burying it inside her. Pulling his cock out, he watched as his sister came, squirting all over his erection, before he slid it back into her. Quickly he set up a rhythm of long, deep, hard strokes that kept her cumming, giving him wave after wave of pleasure.

Sweat dripped from his body as he continued to thrust his new found cock deep into his pony tailed sister. Bailey was quickly becoming exhausted, by a combination of her multiple orgasms, and the fact that her brother was sucking her energy every time she came. Her entire body shook in ecstasy as Tom finally built to his own climax.

From the other side of the room, Bailey heard her mother crying out in response to Tom’s impending orgasm, “Yes! Yes! Fuck my girls! Make them your cock sluts!” Looking over, she saw that her mother watched her from a chair, her legs spread wide with her fingers fucking her wet pussy, while Nigel sat nearby, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs.

Instinctively she knew that her brother now commanded the room, that his cock dominated the women in the room, and that the other men could no longer compete. This realization flashed through her mind in a flash, just before she lost all rational thought, and gave into the massive cock pounding her pussy, as it swelled and began to pump cum deep into her body.

Tom instinctively pushed deep into his sister as he came. His mind reeled from the dual sensations of his own orgasm and the resulting wellspring of energy flowing from Bailey, as she experienced wave after wave of her own overpowering orgasm, her body trying to milk every drop of cum from his thick cock. He remained inside his sister until his orgasm subsided.

Bailey slid to the floor. Tom’s long cock, softer now, slid from her tight pussy with a gush. Leftover cum drooled from the end of his cock, and onto Bailey’s pert breasts, before she took it into her mouth. She slowly sucked on it, nursed might have been a better descriptive, her eyes drooping, as she fought to remain conscious. She was joined by Morgan, who also licked the organ clean, dipping her fingers into her sister’s dripping snatch to capture another taste of her brother’s Vampire cum. Tom looked down at his slutty sisters and smiled. He was finally satiated, both sexually and physically. He would sleep well tonight.

“Oh, don’t get too comfortable.” Sonia said, walking up to Tom. She had removed her remaining clothes, showing off her beautiful body. His cock started to harden in her proximity. Both girls murmured with a renewed desire, and began to tend to it more purposely. “It’s my turn. You’ve had yours, now I get mine.”

Sonia climbed up onto the table, lay down on her back, pulling her legs up, and spreading her pussy for Tom. Irresistibly drawn to the female Vampire, he climbed onto the table, cock rock hard, positioned himself between her legs, and thrust into her.

She gasped with pleasure as he entered her warm pussy. “Fuck, you are big Tommy boy. Oh fuck!” Sonia shook with her own orgasm, “And you’re good too lover.”

And so Tom entered the circle of the Vampire as he gave some of the energy taken from his sisters, to his beautiful mistress.

* * *

“And that is when I truly became a Vampire Miss Simpson.” Tom said, from his seat on the couch.

Kim slowly regained her sense of place. She was acutely aware that her body was literally humming, as if she’d just experienced the multiple orgasms described in the story. She had lost all track of time as he spoke. Sitting back up in the chair, she was distracted by the sensitivity of her hard nipples on the material of her top, and the warm sensation from her tingling pussy.

“That’s quite a tale Mr. Michaels.” Kim said through a fake smile. She was completely freaked out by the events of this interview. She needed to leave, and now, to get out, before something bad did happen. She stood up, a little slowly, so as not to become faint like before, “But you don’t really expect me to believe what you’ve just told me do you?”

Michaels remained calmly seated, “I understand how it must sound for the first...”

“You’re right.” Kim cut him off. ‘Keep on the offensive!’ she thought, ‘just get your ass out of here, and it will make for a good bar story.’ “But I don’t see how you can toss me such an unbelievable story, without a shred of…”

“Proof?” Tom finished her thought for her, “That’s exactly why I’ve arranged for just such a demonstration here, tonight.” He indicated in the direction of the front door and the bedrooms.

Kim panicked, “Hey, no way, I’m not, I mean you don’t think I’d do anything like... We had a deal!”

“And I have abided by our agreement.” Tom said calmly.

“No, no fucking way!” Kim said, her voice shaking, her blood pumping in her ears. “Listen, I’m sorry OK? But I’m out of here! This is way too fucking weird.”

“But I so looked forward to proving my story true Miss Simpson.” He replied with a smile, making no move to stop her. “I do wish you would reconsider.”

Kim started to the door, striding quickly. Her heart raced in fear as any second she expected to feel his hands grabbing her, restraining her, his body close, pressed up against her. Reaching the heavy door she twisted the large brass knob and pulled open the door.

“Goodbye Mr. Michaels.” She said over her shoulder.

“Goodbye Miss Simpson.” Michaels remained sitting on the couch, regarding her with a slight smile.

Kim stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind her. Breathing heavily she leaned against the hard wood, her body shivering. Purposefully she strode to the elevator and reached for the call button. She paused before pressing it.

“What am I doing?” she asked quietly to herself. “OK, so the guy has a strange story. OK, so he sucked me in.” She paced back and forth in the hallway. She grew increasingly distracted by her body. Her nipples rubbed against her top, becoming hard and even more sensitive. Her pussy was warm and wet as her clit rubbed against her panties. She groaned with sexual frustration “OK, so he made me fucking horny just listening to him.”

Suddenly Kim became overwhelmed with the need to masturbate. Unable to stop herself, she leaned against the hard granite wall. Glancing up and down the hall and seeing it empty she reached down to touch her sensitive clitoris. “Ugh, this is a little weird though.” She said with a subdued moan as she rubbed her pussy through her panties in hopes of subduing her sudden arousal.

To her utter surprise the statuesque brunette started to cum. It was a strong, uncontrollable orgasm that found her frantically rubbing her clit while she struggled not to cry out in ecstasy.

Minutes later Kim found herself on the floor, leaning against the wall. She had cum so hard that she must have completely zoned out. Her panties were around her ankles and there was a small puddle between her legs. She was acutely aware of the pleasant throbbing of her clit and the sensation of her hard nipples pressed against her top.

“OK, that was really weird.” She continued thinking aloud, “It is definitely time to get the fuck out of here.” She went to pull her panties up but found them to be soaked. Instead she took them off and stuffed them into her purse.

Again she reached for the elevator call button, only to pull her hand back. It was as if she couldn’t make herself leave. “But what if I’m wrong?” she argued with herself, pacing back and forth between the apartment door and the elevator. With each step her body became more aroused, it became hard to think.

“What if he isn’t a nutcase? What if he really is a Vampire like he claims?” she argued with herself, unconsciously touching her nipples. “I could be missing out on the biggest story ever. This could really make my career.”

Kim finally realized she had been pulling at her prominent nipples. She gently patted them, trying to minimize the sensation. “Come on girls, relax, now is not the time.” But even as she touched them they became even more sensitive to her touch. “This could really make my career.” She repeated to herself absently as her fingers once again slid between her moist labia.

Minutes later the pretty brunette was picking herself up from the floor again. Her head spun with post orgasmic confusion and her body shook as she stood on uncertain legs. Determined, she made her way to the elevator and reached for the button.

The elevator bell rang quietly and the doors started to open scaring Kim and making her jump. Kim waited for the doors to open; trying to look relaxed, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.