The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving episode Part 2

(MC, MF, MD, GR)

An insane mind controller tries to enslave an entire female news staff. Only 3 extremely large breasted women are not affected. Steven has to make sure an expert hypnosis professor does not figure out why.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Chief Dolan and Dr. Schuyler made their way to the spacious office of Tanya, the station manager and news director. As they walked in, Liz was glad to finally not feel claustrophobic, as Tracee and Jennifer’s offices were pretty small.

Liz could see that Tanya even had an adjacent room to her office. She could make out a bed and some gym equipment “It’s good to be the Queen,” thought Liz.

The three women had emerged from their slumber basically in order of the physical shape they were in. Liz had told the police that since the more fit a person was, the less oxygen they need, and thus the less knockout gas they would have breathed in.

Jennifer should be the first to awaken, and Liz had been proven correct. After Jennifer, Tracee’s eyes popped open about 10 minutes later, followed 15 minutes later by Tanya.

All were checked out by medics and, except for some discoloring on the neck area for Tracee and Tanya, and a big bruise on Jennifer’s chin, they all appeared fine. The trio were cleared with no need to go to the hospital.

“I hope Tanya, being in charge, is a little more observant, we didn’t get much from Jennifer or Tracee,”

said Dolan.

“I am sure they are still in a major state of shock,” said Liz. “You’re sitting there in what’s supposed to be a humdrum meeting, suddenly those around you go glassy-eyed, start taking off their tops. Then your friends and co-worker turn on you as the enemy, and a scary cop comes up and knocks you out. That’s a lot to take in..”

“Tanya, from what I can tell, is a tough cookie, and she is the one who first called you. She knew quickly what was happening. So, I’m hopeful.”

As the pair entered, Tanya was on the phone, actually two. She had one ear pressed to the receiver of her cell phone, the other to her office phone.

She waved Dolan and Liz to each take a seat.

Liz noticed Tanya had chucked the suit jacket. Even in the thick blouse with a bow at the collar, her humongous breasts still stuck out.

“Tad, awesome, you are a lifesaver,” said Tanya into the office phone. She then hung it up and turned to the cell, “I appreciate you cutting short your vacation Clarice. You will be rewarded, as you are solo anchoring 5, 6 and 11 indefinitely. We’re crossing our fingers Tracee can do mornings tomorrow. If not, forget about sleep. See ya soon..”

When Tanya put down the phones, she gave Liz and Dolan a quick smile. On editorials, Tanya had been like a fire-and-brimstone preacher, her face getting red, arms gesticulating, spouting off with passion about the big women’s issue was at the moment. But, despite the ruckus, here she seemed calm and friendly.

“Sorry but when your entire staff is wiped out, and advertisers still expect a news program, it’s pretty hectic,” said Tanya. “Utica is sending its whole weekend crew to fill in for the next day or so, and one of our reporters, Clarice, luckily was on vacation, so she wasn’t there this morning. She’s driving in from the Adirondacks to basically do everything on air.

“And fun, fun, for the first time in 17 years, I will be the weather girl. ‘Typhoon Tanya’ is back.”

“I am impressed, considering you have been awake for like an hour, how quickly you took care of everything,” said Dolan. “Honestly, Tracee and Jennifer are still trying to wrap their heads around this whole … whatever it was.”

“That’s my job, I’m too busy to have a mental breakdown,” said Tanya with a smile. “I do want you to know chief, I have always been a supporter of the police. Even when my country club friends wanted you defunded, I said no.”

“That’s true,” said Liz. “I’ve watched every one of your editorials Ms. Barry. Big fan. Agree with like 100-percent of what you say. And she always supported the men and women in blue.”

“Please call me Tanya,” she said, waving off the officialness. “And thank you. As someone who follows women’s scientific studies, I am quite honored that the great Dr. Elizabeth Schuyler is involved. We definitely need to get you one week on our Sunday news panel discussion show, particularly since you agree with my little tirades.”

Tanya then laughed.

She was much different than Tracee or Jennifer, thought Liz, even though she was the last one to regain consciousness. They had been frightened, nervous and bewildered by the whole episode. Guess that is why Tanya is the boss..

(Of course, both Tracee and Jennifer were also worried the police would find out they currently had a sexual relationship with their current or former intern, which just added to their anxiety.)

‘Please, call me Liz, and I think myself and the chief really need your help Tanya. We need to get into the exact details of what occurred. Jennifer and Tracee were kind of fuzzy, not unexpectedly.”

“That’s fine, I have some of the ins and outs of the details they would not know anyhow,” said Tanya. “Like, the woman here from affiliate relations, Natalie Portsmith, who was found next to the cop. She wanted the station manager’s job here, but network chose me, so I am really on her shit list. They made her head of affiliate relations as a sop for not getting this job.”

“Well, to let you know, we reported her involvement to the state police,” said Dolan. “They raided the affiliate relations office, which is entirely female, and found them all completely brainwashed. The women were walking around almost like zombies, I was told, and had been in the state for a while.

”Apparently, this Ray Barnhardt guy, targeted them first, this way he would have entrée to every station in the country. Since you are the only other all-women place in the network, you were next in line to be put under his control.”

“How nice,” said Tanya. “The guy is not only a crazy mind controller, but a misogynist one to boot. Well, us three girls showed him, huh.”

“Yes, indeed,” said Dolan. “Now, could you tell us what occurred from right before you entered the auditorium until you lost consciousness, include every detail, no matter how small.”

“You got it, here is my tale,” said Tanya.

* * *

Tracee was in a bad mood as she walked in and sat across the desk from Tanya.

“You know, my workday ends at 7 a.m., so I have to hang around here for three hours just to be part of some relaxation motivational lecture?” she said petulantly.

“Sorry Trace, out of my hands,” said Tanya. “Natalie from affiliate relations is coming herself to supervise. She made it quite clear; every employee must be present. You know she is still pissed off I got this job, so I have no leeway with this. She’d love an excuse to bash me to the higher ups.”

“I realize your position Tanya, but this is kind of the ‘me’ time portion of the day,” said Tracee. “When you go to bed at 6 p.m., every hour of daytime is precious.”

Tracee did not tell her close friend Tanya the exact truth. Her ‘me’ time involved getting banged by her sex slave/intern Steven in her office, followed by a punishing workout at his gym, a brief period of what Steven called ‘mind sharpening time’, which Tracee did not think much of and just slept through, followed by even more raucous sex in a private room at the gym.

After being under Steven’s sway for almost six months by this point, Tracee was basically a confirmed sex addict, and was quite happy to be so.. But even a few hours delay in having intercourse made her anxious. She had told Steven to return to the station at noon and be ready for a long afternoon of makeup sex.

(The following part of their conversation Tanya chose not to reveal to Dolan and Liz)

“I understand, just don’t make this a regular thing,” said Tracee. “Hey, Steven said you signed up for some personal instruction at his gym. I’m glad, Steven is a great instructor, and you need to get out of this station. That’s why you have two broken engagements.”

“Well, I don’t get there often, but, I agree, Steven is great at the fitness thing,” said Tanya. “But we’ve set up a mini-gym at our house and even some equipment here in my other room. Hey, take it where I can get it. He works me pretty hard, physically and mentally. He told me I would not have to wear a bra if I listened to him. And I got a bigger boob job than you, and he was right. I feel better than I did in my 20s and mentally, I just feel sharper, everything is clear.“

Tanya motioned to her chest, which was jutting straight out, with no bra.

“Me too,” said Tracee, as she jiggled her chest, her breasts moving back and worth, but finishing back in its conical, straight up position. “And mentally, I feel like, I am just on top of things so much better. My focus on tasks is simply incredible.

“Oh, how is Steven as a roommate? I really owe you. He had nowhere to go, and you had only met him a couple times. To let him stay in your house was so big.”

“Steven has been great as a roomie,” said Tanya. “Hey, I’ve been rattling around that five-bedroom, 5 and a half bath place for four years. Remember, I bought it when me and Jerry got engaged, and then he broke it off, but for investment purposes I kept it.

“Whenever I come home, he is there with a smile, and a workout planned. Shame he is like 20 years younger than us. Or could lead to something for one of us.”

“Glad to hear it’s working out, if he is ever a problem, I’ll tell him to go get a place in a college dorm,” said Tracee, who smirked a bit. She had ordered Steven, unknown to Tanya her willing slave, to become a ‘sex supplier’ to her good friend, when it was agreed he would move in with Tanya.

“No, no, Steven’s fine, honest, he can stay as long as he wants,” said Tanya in a semi-panic. “I’ve already told him; the welcome mat is always out for him, and do not even think about paying rent. He is my guest.”

“You’ve never had a friend like me,” Tracee joked. By her panicky reaction to even the possibility of Steven leaving, she knew he was following his Mistress’s orders well.

“He will definitely get an ‘A” from me, oops, forgot, he is your intern Tracee,” said Tanya with a smile. “You grade him”

“A plus,” she said.

(Tanya picks up at this point, with Liz and Dolan)

“Let’s get this over with,” says Tanya.

She motioned to the clock, which said 9:58 a.m., and they both scrambled to get to the auditorium on time.

* * *

Thanks to Tanya’s threats, the entire staff was already there in the auditorium when Tanya and Tracee hustled in. They took two seats at the end of a row way in the back.

At 10:01 a.m. an attractive blonde in a mini-skirt, tight fitting blouse and flowing honey blonde hair took the podium.

“Greetings WFEM women, I am Natalie Portsmith and I am the head of affiliate relations for the network. I hope this will be a great experience for you all. I know in an anxiety-ridden business like this, having a way to relax and let go is important.

“I will be brief. Mr. Ray Barnhart showed us at in the affiliate office a technique to focus ourselves and relax that was … incredible.. All the women are now totally under …. Oops, I mean using it. Without further ado, here is the wonderful Ray Barnhardt.”

Natalie then went to the back of the room.

A thin man who looked to be in his 40s, with thinning black hair in a kind of old-fashioned suit ,stepped up to the podium.

“Hi everyone,” he said with a big smile. “I will make this simple. The Barnhart Way is a technique where all your troubles melt away. Let me just show you a simple introductory video, and then we can talk.”

As the video began, Tracee shot a glare at Tanya and rolled her eyes, Tanya just gave a shrug.

The lights darkened and soon on a video screen behind Barnhart were a series if spirals. They went big to small, broke off to its own group and then came back. There also seemed to be brief flashes of something intermittedly woven in. Tanya was not sure what they were, some words and pictures that were too quick to discern.

And there was this strange disorienting music playing with it. Tanya could not place it, but it was hard to concentrate on anything but the video, with that annoying sound. Any other thoughts seemed to be getting pushed out.

The video had been playing for about five minutes when Tracee, who had the inside seat, gave Tanya a nudge. Seated next to her were a few of the girls in traffic control, most of them fresh out of college, as it was the bottom rung at the station.

They all were all blankly staring at the screen, their eyes glassy, some weaving slightly in their chair. They were not saying a word, and they had all been ‘Chatty Cathy’s’ right before the video started. Actually, everyone in the big auditorium was silent, the only sound the strange audio with the video.

Tanya had no experience in attempts at mind control, but she had been a bit wary about this from the start. She quickly looked back to see where Natalie had gone. She was next to the projector, with an almost ravenous expression—and she was kneading her breasts, as Natalie was obviously turned on.

“This is getting weird,” said Tanya to Tracee.

Tanya slinked down to the floor, took out her phone and dialed 911.

“Hello, this is Tanya Barry, station manager at WFEM-TV, something strange is happening in our auditorium, I think some guy is trying to hypnotize or entrance us. Please send someone.”

The lights went on, and Tanya cut off the call and scrambled back into her seat.

Natalie walked back up to the podium.

“Who do you serve?” she asked.

“Ray!!” came a massive shout from the crowd.

“What do we call our best friend ever Ray?”

“Master!!!”

Tracee gave Tanya a quick ‘WTF’ look. Tanya could only slightly nod; she was frankly getting worried.

Tanya scanned the audience. All the women were staring blankly, but intently, at the front of the stage. Except one. She saw a few rows down that Jennifer Palmer was looking around, with a quizzical look on her face.

Ray then went to the front of the podium.

“Welcome to the Barnhart Family, you will find it an interesting journey. This will now be a daily occurrence, as several of you will be trained to enforce what you feel now.”

“Yes master!!,” came the huge shout from the crowd.

“Can you show your loyalty to your master?” said Ray.

“Yes, I can,” said someone from the middle of the auditorium.

A tall, very athletic redhead then stood up and approached the stage.

Tanya recognized her as Paula Stone. She worked on the assignment desk and Tanya knew she was the lesbian lover of Connie Lawrence, one of the producers. They had gone to Tanya for a waiver, as personal relationships were banned among employees, unless the station manager signed off.

(Due to the power imbalance, the network had strict rules about interactions with interns, which Jennifer, Tracee and now Tanya were in gross violation of)

Paula was a statuesque beauty. Tanya had several times told male visitors when they asked about her dating status, ‘Sorry, she plays for the other team.’

Paula took the stage and went right up to Ray.

“Master, I am gay, I have never had sex with a man in my life,” she announced the crowd of entranced co-workers. “However, you are no man but my Master. I will prove my devotion. ”

Paula then bent down and unzipped the fly on Ray’s pants. She then took out his member and wrapped her mouth around it.

‘Shit, Paula the hot lesbian is giving this guy oral,” screamed Tanya in her head. Tracee and Tanya looked at each with incredulity. They would sooner believe the Earth was flat, than Paula Stone would ever give a guy a blow job.

Tanya looked for where Connie was sitting. She figured she must be freaking out. When Tanya found her, she was stunned. Connie’s eyes were bright, and she was waving her a fist, urging her on. “You go Paula!,” she heard her shout a few seconds later.

Tanya looked at the entrance, desperately hoping the police would be barging in to end this … whatever it was.

It did not take long before Ray grunted, put his head back and jerked his dick right into Paula’s mouth, obviously pouring his seed into her.

Paula looked like she was in heaven. She stood up, dramatically swallowed his jizz and then went back on all fours and licked his penis clean.

“What do we do, this is freaking me out, what is up with everybody,” whispered Tracee.

“I called the cops, I don’t know what else I can do,” whispered Tanya back. “I’m a newswoman, not a wonder woman.”

Ray then approached the podium again, while Natalie ran back to her post with the equipment

‘Thank you Paula, but I want to make sure everyone here can show their complete and total loyalty to their new master. At my signal, I ask everyone here to take off your bras, symbolizing the removal from restraints of your former life, and toss them to the ground.

“Natalie please give our newest members a refresher.”

The screen with spirals, the subliminal messages Tanya now guessed being slipped in, began again, as did the strange, disconcerting noise.

After a few minutes, Tanya finally saw a female police officer coming in. “Thank goodness, it’s over,” she whispered to Tracee.

But, to her horror, she saw the officer come up to Ray, after a minute of conversation, she took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. Completely naked from the waist up (‘Nice rack,” commented Tracee.), the officer then went down on her knees and put her arms on the floor, palms up, a universal sign of obedience.

Ray then went to the podium. “Women of WFEM, release yourself, all bras are to immediately be discarded. The time of liberation is here!”

Tanya heard a shout from the crowd: “Master, what if we don’t wear a bra, how do we show our devotion to you?”

Tanya assumed the voice was Jennifer. She was young, impressionable and did not wear a bra, flaunting that fact on broadcasts with tight tops and deep cleavage.

But she then saw Jennifer, and she was just sitting there, not moving a muscle, just looking around. Tanya looked further up and saw it was a young video editor, who they had just hired, pleading to show her enslavement.

“Then take off your tops completely, all will join in celebrating your new master,” he said

To Tanya and Tracee’s dismay, it looked like everyone was doing as told. All the women besides them seemed to be standing up and whipping off their bras, with a few blouses tossed away as well (“We have more braless women than I thought”, mused Tanya).

But Tanya watched the scene with a sinking heart. No help from the cops obviously, they were on his side. Things seemingly could not get worse—and then it did.

“Interloper! Interloper! We have an interloper Master!”

Tanya turned to her left and saw Natalie right next to her in the aisle, smiling widely.

Tanya then saw the cop get up, talk briefly with Ray, and sprinted down the aisle, her breasts firm, but bouncing, as she ran up to where Natalie and Tanya were.

“I am Officer Millicent of Syracuse special forces, but now I serve Master, what is the problem?”

Natalie pointed at Tanya.

“This bitch has resisted accepting Master,” said Natalie. “I know her, she has an evil heart, probably resisting the wonderfulness of serving Master out of pure spite.”

“Well, we can’t have that,” said Millicent, as she grabbed Tanya’s collar and pulled her up off the chair.

“Mistress Natalie! This one is also not obeying Master,” said several of the traffic control girls, pointing to Tracee. “We obey and understand, she has not.”

Millicent then reached over, grabbed her dress, and harshly pulled Tracee out of her seat and into the aisle.

“Excellent work ladies, Master will be pleased with your loyalty, you should now orgasm hard as your reward,” said Natalie to those who ratted out Tracee. Two girls who had sat closest to Tracee then gasped and shook, before toppling back into their chairs, powerful orgasms still coursing through their bodies. Their boobs bounced happily, as they were both already braless, per their master’s orders.

“Ladies of Ray, if you see an interloper who has not accepted their future, please let us know now, we have ways of dealing with them,” Natalie shouted. “Bring them to me.”

Tracee and Tanya looked at each other, both held tight by Millicent’s vice-like grip. They were absolutely terrified. What did Natalie mean by ‘ways of dealing’? Tanya knew Natalie, even in her current enslaved state, would not go easy on her.

“Interloper!! Interloper!”

A gaggle of women had surrounded Jennifer. She stood out not only due to her 5-foot-9 height, but a ripped physique combined with huge breasts. She cursed at them, and actually tossed a couple of girls to the side, chairs crashing beneath them. Thanks to her punishing workout routine, Jennifer was almost an Amazon by this point. It would take an army to control her.

Wave after wave of braless and topless females came at Jennifer, but she was successfully warding them off. These were reporters, editors, technicians, not fighters, and she clubbed them away or grabbed their bottoms and heaved them into the next row.

Millicent shoved Tracee and Tanya at Natalie. “Don’t move,” she warned them, and went off to join the battle.

There were 10 moaning, defeated women by this point around Jennifer. Jennifer did see Millicent storming toward her, and put up her fists, ready for another fight. But Millicent was well trained in martial arts while Jennifer had no experience, she simply was in great shape.

She gave Jennifer a kick to the stomach, which made her go to her knees, Millicent then pulled her up, made her stand straight, and finished her off with a roundhouse kick to the chin.

The ‘battle’ had lasted 10 seconds.

Jennifer crumpled and fell on her side, completely knocked out. Millicent then bent down, pulled the unconscious Jennifer up and slung her limp form over her shoulder, a sign of strength, as Jennifer was 5-foot-9 and packed with muscle. The brainwashed officer then brought her back to where Natalie, Tracee and Tanya were at.

She dumped Jennifer’s body right in from of them. Tracee and Tanya knew there was now no chance of escape. If Millicent could handle Jennifer, they were doomed.

“Excellent work Officer Millicent!.” Exclaimed Natalie. “Master will have much use for you.”

Ray at the podium nodded his approval to her.

“I am yours to control,” shouted Millicent to Ray. “I live to obey your commands.”

“Well, here is where you can help us, next,” said Natalie. “We have three pods that Master purchased on the black market. They were used by the KGB to turn people into zombie-like husks of a slave. Totally under the control of whomever they are ordered to obey.

“We brought them just in case there was any, um, resistance, to the wonderful new lives Master has brought to us. Not sure we would even need to use them, all the women in affiliate relations pledged their loyalty at his first meeting. But Master is brilliant, and said to bring them, just in case, and the perfect number of pods as well.”

Natalie went up to Tanya.

“I am Master’s top servant, and I will enjoy very much Tanya you being my personal zombie slave,” said Natalie. “I think, when Master is done with you, I will make you molest some children, or maybe become a strung-out drug addict. Whatever, just get you fired, with your reputation ruined, so you can never work again.”

Natalie then gave off such an evil laugh that chills went through Tanya. She pinched her arm, this had to be a nightmare.

“What can I do Natalie to serve Master next,” said Millicent. “I can assure you, even though I missed the first few minutes, my body and mind are totally under Master’s control. I live to serve his wishes.”

Natalie looked at the unconscious body of Jennifer, now at her feet.

“Well, these three traitors need to be tuned up for a while in Master’s laboratory,” said Natalie. “Could you put these two in the same state as the young busty one down there,” she said. “Then carry their bodies to the pods once I open them up.”

Natalie then turned to Tanya. “Hey, what is the deal? You three have the biggest boobs outside of a strip club. No matter, I will find out after you are all turned into zombies.”

A terrified Tracee turned to Millicent,” You are going to beat us up too?”

“Nah, unless Master orders me to. I like you, get up at 5 a.m., pour my coffee and watch Tracee Davis on the news,” said Millicent. “I have other … ways.”

Millicent then grabbed Tracee’s head, turned it looking away from her, and gave a strong pinch to the back of her neck. After a few seconds, Tracee’s eyes fluttered close, and her body went limp. Millicent let go and Tracee’s unconscious body crumpled to the floor, a few feet from where Jennifer lay.

Millicent’s phone rang at that point. As she stepped away to talk, Natalie smirked at Tanya with a gleam of triumph in her eyes

“Payback is a bitch, huh,” she snarled at Tanya.

Tanya felt so helpless. She had been working out with Steven for a couple months and felt fit and frisky. She knew she could punch out Natalie (which she would greatly enjoy), but there were hundreds of her, own employees?, who would stop any escape attempt. And if totally ripped Jennifer had been battered into unconsciousness by Millicent, no way she could take her in a fight.

Millicent returned. “OK, we can do this the hard way or the easy way lady. I got nothing against you.”

Tanya, despite her deeply held beliefs, was always practical. It had allowed her to move up the corporate ladder quickly.

“Easy” she said.

Millicent grabbed her head, pinched deeply and Tanya felt the lights go out..

* * *

“And I woke up with a mask on my face on a table surrounded by cops,” said Tanya. “The End.”

Dolan and Liz sat there slack jawed.

“I have been in law enforcement, either police or military, for over 30 years, and this is the most amazing story I have every heard,” said Dolan. “Honestly, you, Tracee and Jennifer are like superheroes. Incredible what you three stood up to. If you and Jennifer don’t call in the middle of it, every women here at the station would now be enslaved.

“And you, Tracee and Jennifer would be zombies,” added Liz.

Tanya just shrugged her shoulders. “The buck stops here,” she said. She then got a serious look.

“Now, I need both of you to help me. We can’t have the public thinking 99-percent of our all-female staff became helpless obedient slaves and whipped off their tops to some weird guy,” said Tanya. “I’ve talked to some of the girls at the hospital. They all have absolutely no memory of what happened after the spirals started and the sound began screeching. It’s all fuzzy to them.

“So, I told them it was an air vent blocked to accommodate the guy’s equipment, which Natalie did without my authorization, that caused noxious air to fill the auditorium. Almost every employee was lost consciousness, and among the symptoms are hallucinations and delusions. If their memories come back, they will think it was due to that.

“So, I am issuing a press release saying the same thing, letting the public know that is why we will be shorthanded for the near future, as our staffers recover. However, the morning, 5, 6 and 11 o’clock news program will go on as usual.”

“That’s brilliant, truthful but not too close to the truth,” said Dolan. “I know I will give a press conference, and that will be my story too.”

“Absolutely, that is the public line as far I am concerned,” said Liz. “No need for these poor women to be embarrassed.”

“Excellent,” said Tanya. “Anything else?”

“Well yes,” said Dolan. “As Natalie even said to you in the middle of it. Why are you three the only ones to reject the programming. Looking at all of your backgrounds, honestly, you have nothing in common.”

“Except super huge breasts, and always going braless, and I salute you for that,” said Liz.

Tanya just shook her head a bit.

“I wish I had an answer,” she said. “I really have no clue, but it’s not the breasts. Not like we got them together. Jennifer got her breast augmentation a while ago and, if you knew anything about the inner workings of the station, me and Tracee are not exactly pals with her.

“Tracee deciding to do it kind of surprised me, but she is 43 now and you do whatever you need to, to keep up interest. Our ratings in the morning are up 10-percent since she inflated her chest. So, she made the right choice.

“As for me, honestly it had nothing to do with either of them. I talked with my boyfriend. See, I had a real big meeting coming up. We thought instead of railing against the male chauvinist pig patriarchy, I should use their stupidity to my advantage,” said Tanya. “So, I got a boob job, made sure my new knockers were real big, and wore tight dresses with a lot of cleavage to the network manager’s conference. He was right, the men just stared at me, well, more so my massive tits, the whole time. When I brought up my budget requests, which I have to say were pretty outrageous, it passed without a peep of opposition.

“I now have the same news budget as Houston, which is the No. 5 market in the country. We’re 83. Maybe they were afraid if they fought me, I would show up next time in a bulky sweater or something and not get a show.”

Tanya then laughed.

“Well, we have one more questions and it is a bit personal,” said Dolan. “Like I said, we are just concerned about finding out why you and the other two were not affected.

“You said you have a boyfriend. What is the status of that relationship.”

“Um, we live together, although with my schedule we still don’t really see each other that much,” said Tanya. “Neither one of us smokes, drinks or do drugs. That’s really about it. Boring, boring.”

There was no legal reason she could not be with Steven but acknowledging the 44-year-old station manager lived with a 24-year-old intern, was not something she felt needed to be reveal.

Tanya knew it obviously had nothing to do with this investigation. Steven had not even been in the building when the shit hit the fan.

“Just being thorough,” said Dolan. “You live with your boyfriend; Tracee also says she has a steady boyfriend and Jennifer says she has been in a long-standing relationship with her boyfriend.

“Honestly, we’re stumped. The only thing all three of you have in common, outside of bust size, is you all have steady boyfriends.”

“I didn’t even know Tracee had a boyfriend, news to me, and I’m her best friend,” said Tanya. “She might be too embarrassed to tell strangers the truth. Honestly, she is not seeing anyone, I would know. Anyhow, I doubt having a boyfriend wards off powerful mind controllers.

“I can think of 30-40 girls here who have a boyfriend. And they all went under quicky, like the rest, whipped off their bras and called Ray their Master. Despite what you might think, we do have a lot of heterosexual women here that don’t hate men.”

“I am sure,” said Liz. “Although after two failed marriages, I might be in the ‘straight woman who hates men’ category. Except you chief.”

Tanya burst out laughing.

“Definitely having you on our Sunday panel show, you’re a hoot,” said Tanya.

Liz smiled as her and Dolan then made their goodbyes.

After the door closed, standing in a very empty hallway, Dolan turned to Liz.

“What’s your gut tell you, this is your territory, I haven’t a clue,” he said.

“Well, obviously I haven’t seen anything like this before, ‘mass female enslavement episode, with some women being prepared for zombification’ , there is just not a lot of research to draw upon,” said Liz. “But I have my theories.”

“Really?,” said Dolan. “Great.”

“I feel bad, because these three women seem very nice, and they are truly innocent victims” said Liz. “And Tanya, honestly, we totally connect. We think alike, same sense of humor. When this is over I’d love to be her friend but ….,” Liz then trailed off.

“But what?” asked Dolan.

“Why don’t you go back to the auditorium, see what forensics found,” said Liz in an ‘I’m outta here’ tone. “I have some thinking to do. We’ll meet at the station tomorrow. This place is getting a little creepy, now knowing what happened..

“And I have an appointment I have to keep.”

“Sounds like a plan,” said Dolan. “And really, thanks for all your help.”

Liz walked away and went out to her car. The place was now crawling with police, ambulances, and tons of media. Even the public story, a whole TV station’s staff almost wiped out by dangerous gas , was still big news.

Particularly since it allowed media outlets to show tons of pictures of all the attractive women at WFEM in slideshows. All pictures of Tracee and Jennifer featured their new breasts, of course.

“Tanya’s a super cool chick,” Liz said to herself, as she drove away from the anarchy. “Want to be her friend, but not right now.

“Her, and the other two, might already be zombies.”

End of Part 2