The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving episode Part 3

(MC, MF, MD, GR)

An insane mind controller tries to enslave an entire female news staff. Only 3 extremely large breasted women are not affected. Steven has to make sure an expert hypnosis professor does not figure out why.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Liz was confused. She was either about to have a scholarly discussion—or her pussy was about to be stuffed with cock.

For her dinner date, should she wear a conservative outfit with a tweed vest, or a sheer baby doll nightie with nothing underneath? Decisions, decisions.

It was not that the esteemed Dr. Elisabeth Schuyler was not smart enough, or unattractive.

She was 5-foot-6 with light, wavy brown hair that fell below her shoulders. She also had a ‘C’ cup bra size, which was why she had been so amazed that the three massively breasted women at the station were able to wear no bra, and still have their boobs up and perky. Liz worked out in the college gym several times a week, but she had never been confident enough to go braless (‘Maybe I’ve got to hit the gym more,” she thought.)

She was also quite thin, in part, because she worked virtually non-stop, sp Liz barely ate anything except salads from the college commissary. Of course, that work ethic had led to great professional success, but also two divorces before she turned 30.

Older now, Liz now understood a husband might want a wife whose work hours were not 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day and flying off to conferences on weekends.

She had kind of accepted the fact she was married to her work. But not tonight … maybe.

Steven, the former intern of her idol, Dr. Stephanie Schmidt, was coming over to talk women and hypnosis theories. However, Steven had insisted they have dinner at Liz’s place, and he would bring the food.

Liz’s intuition when it came to men was historically faulty, but she thought there was a chance Steven wanted more than to ‘discuss ideas’. When he, later on, said he would be bringing Gazpacho soup and Chicken Orzo Salad, Liz’s man antenna was really up.

“Why would he choose a dinner completely of cold food,” she thought. “Maybe so he does not have to worry about it going bad, if he wants to do something beforehand.”

And make no mistake, Liz was totally up for a roll in the hay. Steven was young, charming, good looking, well-built and, having been Schmidt’s intern, undoubtedly smart and sympathetic to the needs of working women.

“Hey mom, I met the man of my dreams, “ Liz imagined a conversation with her mother. “College dean? No. Doctor? No. A college kid with no job .”

Liz laughed.

It had been an odd day. Despite all the horror and weirdness she had witnessed, Liz had laughed a lot.

She wondered, not to blow her own horn, but a student like Steven might be intimidated by her reputation. He might be nervous about making a move on THE Dr. Elizabeth Schuyler.

Decision made.

“I need to make him comfortable,” Liz muttered, as she headed for her closet.

* * *

Liz had her arms tied to the bedposts, while her legs were spread eagled and tied to the bottom posts of her bed. She struggled to see if she could somehow break free. She yanked hard, but was satisfied she could not escape these bonds.

Nope, she was tied up and helpless, Liz almost had a mini-orgasm just thinking about how awesome that was.

The ‘conversation’ when Steven arrived had lasted about 30 seconds.

Steven walked in with the bag of food. He was greeted by Liz in the nightie, whose filmy fabric made clear she was nude underneath.

Steven was a bit startled but gave a quick smile. He usually had sex with a woman following a deep hypnosis session and the injection of mind relaxing drugs. Well, this will be simple, he figured, no figuring out how to get her iin bed.

“You know Dr. Schmidt’s Rule No. 6 in ‘The Sex Led Life’? he asked.

Of course, Liz did. She could recite that whole darn book from memory, not that she had put any of it into action—until now.

“Yes. If you can fuck, then fuck,” said Liz with a hint of amorousness.

Liz then grabbed the bag from Steven, put it in the kitchen, came back, shrugged off her filmy nightie, revealing her slender, naked body, and guided Steven by the hand to her bedroom.

* * *

She and Steven had started off with him relentlessly pounded inside of her. When his semen began pouring into her slit, Liz had shrieked her approval and began convulsing in her own orgasmic bliss.

Steven, not even asking Liz’s permission, then flipped her over and began working her asshole. Liz had never experienced anal sex before (geez my husbands were so boring, she thought) and, surprisingly, loved playing the role of helpless submissive.

She was seeing stars as Steven now plunged his penis into her butt. This was no case study, this young stud was giving her anal, and she loved it.

She showed her approval by pushing her butt up, making sure every inch of Steven’s cock got in there. Liz was so excited; it was not long before she screamed her delight as more orgasms washed over her. When Steven then shot his cum into her ass, Liz’s body went crazy with delight.

Liz thought she was about to pass out, ‘Where the hell has this been all my life,’ she thought, but remained semi-conscious.

When Liz could put together a coherent thought, which took a while, Steven suggested some bondage. Liz was up for anything he wanted to do at this point. Honestly, if Steven had said let’s go to the airport, get on the first plane to Las Vegas and get married, Liz would have packed a bag and be ready to leave in 10 minutes.

Steven then said the sex will get even better if he put her in a deep trance. Having read Schmidt’s book, she knew having sex while hypnotized was one of her strongest recommendations, and she agreed.

Steven came back in and placed a VR headset on top of her. As a hypnotic expert herself, Liz knew to go with the spirals and spinning shapes to get into a good, deep trance. He had told her the deeper she went, the better the sex, and Stephanie Schmidt’s intern would know!

He then said, ‘you will feel a pinch but do not worry about it’. Liz could not see as Steven injected a large syringe of clear liquid into her arm. Having her feet and arms bound to the bed, there would not have been much Liz could have done if she had a problem with it anyway, so she went along with no protest.

Steven then took a seat a few feet away on a nearby chair. He looked at his watch. In about 20 minutes Liz was going to have bondage sex, while her sex-soaked mind would learn other things as well.

* * *

Liz and Steven were now at her dining room table, eating dinner. Liz was buck naked while Steven was wearing his underwear (while he liked his women nude, Steven was not much into it for himself).

“Did we just screw for three hours?,” she said before dipping her spoon into the Gazpacho soup. “I don’t think I have had three hours of sex, total, since my divorce. That was fucking unbelievable.”

“Well, you have more time for sex when you cut down on the seduction part,” said Steven with a smile, as he then took a bite of his salad.

“No offense, but when you told me you were bringing nothing but cold stuff for dinner, I kind of got the hint you were not looking at a purely academic discussion,” said Liz. “I do have a doctorate for a reason.”

“Well,” said Steven. “You know I am a disciple of Dr. Schmidt. An incredibly beautiful, accomplished woman like yourself, I consider to be far superior to me. I basically felt like, if you allowed me the honor, I was making love to a living goddess.”

“Dr. Schmidt trained you well,” said Liz, who could not believe this was real, Steven was perfect. “She is right about the hypnosis helping. I didn’t notice how massive your cock was, until I came out of the trance.

“More hypnosis and sex after dinner?”

“Hey, I was thinking, obviously I will not be allowed at the station tomorrow, so why don’t we make tomorrow a ‘Fuck Day’,” said Steven.

Liz knew from Schmidt’s book that if a woman felt she had not gotten the required amount of sex recently, they should call a ‘Fuck Day’ and do nothing but have sex that whole day.

“Fuck Day? I should have a Fuck month,” said Liz, her eyes ablaze with need. “That is fine with me. I can cancel all my classes. The only thing I have to do is, I promised Chief Dolan I would stop by the police station to go over our investigation.”

“Well, do it in the afternoon, as a break after all the fucking we’re going to do,” said Steven, as he finished up the last of his salad.

That made perfect sense to Liz, and she nodded her approval. Actually, everything Steven said or did seemed to be on target. She could not imagine disagreeing with him about anything, really. What a great guy (kid?).

“So, anyhow, what is your latest theory on the three saviors of the station?” asked Steven.

“Well, I still subscribe to the idea that all three women are under some kind of extremely strong mind control, and I think it is one person doing it to all of them,” said Liz as she got up and began clearing the table, making sure the cold bowls and plates did not touch her nude body. “I don’t want to be sexist, could be a psycho lesbian, but since all the women seem to be straight, I think it’s a man.”

“Really? You think a guy can take over the minds of three very intelligent, strong-minded women so thoroughly, that another powerful mind controller cannot even get inside their heads,” said Steven.

“It makes all the pieces to the puzzle fit,” said Liz as she came back in the dining room. “Why did all these women, in a six-month period, decide to get torpedo sized breast implants. Why are all three obsessed with working out, making sure their bodies are in tip-top shape?

“And how does their controller have time for three women? Have them all work at different parts of the day. I don’t know how the guy in their heads gets any sleep, but those three’s schedules mesh perfectly. He would always have one available while the other two sleep or are at work.

“Judging by the level of rock-hard abs, I think Jennifer was the first to fall, followed by Tracee and, unfortunately, because I really like her, Tanya was fairly recently ensnared. They all told us they have boyfriends. Track down the boyfriend and we solve the case. At least that’s how I feel right now. Any new evidence Chief Dolan tells me about tomorrow could change things.”

Steven grimaced. Liz was absolutely brilliant. He really did admire her deductive powers, no one had come even close to figure out what he was doing. If he had innocently let it slip when he first met her that he worked at a gym, she probably would have fingered him as the culprit already.

“Well, obviously I don’t know them that well, I am just an intern,” said Steven. “I get coffee, log stories off the feed, answer phones, but I have to say, I haven’t noticed anything where they acted ‘controlled’.”

“Well, if there is indeed this master controller and Jennifer, Tracee and Tanya are his puppets, he is very good,” said Liz as she looked around to make sure the table was clear, she was bored by work talk, she wanted more screwing. “Unless you were like an experienced psychologist, it would not cross anyone’s mind. It’s just some little things, only I, no offense to the chief, would notice.

“For instance, they were all quite pleasant and tried to be cooperative, but when we asked about their dating habits, they clammed up and got kind of fuzzy with details.”

“I have to say, I would think quite the opposite, one of your other theories, they have such dominant personalities and any suggestion of giving up control would be automatically rejected, seems more likely to this little intern,” said Steven. “I would absolutely believe it if you told me all three were going out with men they have made extremely submissive.”

Liz just shrugged.

“Maybe, but really, when you get down to it, it’s just an interesting loose end, because the actual crime, the attempted ‘mind control episode’ was foiled and the bad guy arrested on the spot, thanks to those three brave dominatrix’s or enslaved women,” said Liz. “Either way, I know Chief Dolan is working on getting them honored.

“Now onto more pressing matters. I need a lot more hypnotizing and sex tonight.”

Steven knew Jennifer, Tracee and Tanya had all been told by the police to avoid outsiders until the matter was cleared, so his schedule was wide open.

“Tonight, and don’t forget tomorrow too,” said Steven.

“Fuck Day!!!,” shouted Liz as they both bounded into the bedroom.

* * *

When Liz was ushered into Chief Dolan’s, he could not believe it was the same person he met 24 hours previously.

The perfectly coiffed, well-dressed, immaculately made-up professor looked more like a homeless person he would drag off the street to find them a shelter.

Her light brown hair was in tangles and strewn about, her eyes were hollow with dark circles. It looked like she was wearing a housecoat she just grabbed out of the closet, and she was wearing flip-flops, hardly appropriate in cold Syracuse.

Liz wore no makeup and, even though naturally attractive, she sure was not accentuating her looks at the moment.

“Wow looks like you were put through the blender,” remarked Dolan, as Liz sat down in a chair in front of his large desk.

“I’m … I’m sorry …I … having slept since I left the station,” stuttered Liz. “This case just has me going nuts, I guess.”

It was a semi-fib. Yes, she had thought plenty about the case of why the big breasted woman at WFEM had not been able to be mind controlled by Barnhart. But, mostly, she had been having wild sex with Steven. After calling a Fuck Day, she had basically spent the past 18 hours either being hypnotized or with Steven’s dick inside of her.

She had been a bit shy at first, when a couple of Steven’s frat buddies stopped by, but they had been cool, and they allowed her to experience three-input sex.

Yes, when she needed a break, her and Steven would talk about the case, and their future. Liz was in such bliss, her first instinct had been to propose marriage, but realized that was kind of silly, they only had met the day before. Her next thought was to ‘claim’ him as her slave.

But as Steven and she talked, his suggestion about her sex life made perfect sense. Honestly, she basically agreed with everything Steven was saying, he was so smart and perceptive.

But they both completely forgot she was supposed to meet Donald at 4 p.m.

At 3:43 p.m., Liz looked at the clock, shrieked and pulled the buttplug out of asshole, She told the three naked guys to grab a soda and lock the door when they left, and put on what she could grab, and ran out of her house.

“Well, I appreciate the dedication, although I would suggest some self-maintenance,” said Dolan.

“Absolutely,” said Liz. “But I have come up with a working theory on the women.”

“Excellent,” said Dolan. “I have some information as well, but let’s see what you came up with first.”

“First, the breasts had nothing to do with them defeating the mind control,” said Liz. “If it did, the CIA would have all of its female agents get massive boob jobs. But it was a sign of their personalities: Big, strong, dominant.

“None of these women have ever been married, and there is a reason. They are all focused on being totally in charge in any relationship, work or play. Tracee is in charge in the morning, Jennifer is in charge of sports and Tanya, well, she’s in charge of everything.

“I don’t think they are sexual dominatrix’s as we think of them, no whips or chains (Liz gave a brief smile, remember how she loved it when Steven used them on her), but they are, undoubtedly, in total control of their men and their relationships.

“When Ray did the hocus-pocus, the thought of giving up control, did not, could not, even enter their minds, if was so foreign to them, he had no effect. Well, that’s my theory.”

Dolan nodded—and then smiled.

“Phew, glad to get this mystery solved,” he said.

“You think I am right then,” asked Liz, who then saw herself in a mirror in Dolan’s office and gasped, she looked like something the cat dragged in.

“Well, the new information I had was, Jennifer, Tracee and Tanya all called me this morning, basically about 20 minutes apart,” said Dolan. “They wanted to be cooperative and help the police. Now that they had some time to think, all three wanted me to know they were in relationships with males who loved to be submissive. As Tanya put it ‘One notch above slave and master’. It was entirely consensual, and they would be more than happy to order their boyfriends to talk to me in private to confirm.

“I said I would let them know, after I talk to you. But since you, independently, came up with the same reason, I don’t think it’s necessary.”

“I agree 100-percent, no point,” quickly blurted out Liz.

“The case of the ‘Mass Enslavement Episode’ is now closed,” said Dolan. “And don’t worry, you will be compensated for all the work you put in. You really came through for us.”

“Thanks chief,” said Liz,. “I think I am going to go home and make myself a cup of tea, and then head to the beauty parlor

(Next: Epilogue)