The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving episode Epilogue

(MC, MF, MD, MF)

An insane mind controller tries to enslave an entire female news staff. Only 3 extremely large breasted women are not affected. Steven has to make sure an expert hypnosis professor does not figure out why.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Tanya’s eyes bugged out as she handed her car keys to the valet.

“Holy Moley, this isn’t a house, it’s a freaking castle!,” she exclaimed.

“I think I need to assign our investigative team into examining how much college professors earn,” exclaimed an equally shocked Tracee.

“You know the woman did win the Nobel Prize for science, you get a million for that alone,” said Jennifer, as the foursome strode up the long driveway “She also had a book that sold millions, and is now being made into a movie, you get big bucks for those too. Right Steven?”

“Yup,” said Steven. “And you three can say you knew her when.”

“Jeez, last time I had lunch with Liz, she let me pick up the check,” said Tanya with a chuckle. “That won’t happen again.”

Tanya, Jennifer, and Tracee had all been invited to Liz’s housewarming party due to their key roles as heroines in the events (which most of the world still knew nothing about) that had launched Schuyler into fame and fortune. Liz had also asked for Steven to be invited, to represent her inspiration, Dr. Stephanie Schmidt (at least that is the story she told Tanya).

Because the engraved invitation had warned parking was limited, they had decided to all go together. Since Tanya was the only one who did not drive a small sports car, her Kia Sportage was their selected transportation.

Steven normally did not have all three women in the same place at the same time, but he figured there would be little ‘comparing of notes’ at something like this, so it was safe. There was an open free bar, a famous singer to entertain and lots of food.

He had just had to remember what the status of his relationship with each woman was, sometimes it was tough:

And all three knew they could not breath a word, even to each other, about their true sexual relationship with Steven. The implications of dating, or worse, enslaving in Tracee’s case, a college intern was severe.

To the outside world, Steven was just the token male intern at WFEM, who happened to live at Tanya’s house because she was nice enough to give him a room when he needed a place to stay. Basically, he was a cute anomaly at the otherwise all-female workplace.

As they waited in the long security line, Steven noted all the famous women authors there. He also saw some well-known TV and movie personalities, undoubtedly honoring the woman whose book they were now turning into entertainment.

“Wow.” thought Steven. “She would’ve been happy as a clam to become my fuck toy, and go on living her boring middle class life, in her middle-class house.”

In a time span of less than 24 hours, Steven had turned the staid Dr. Schuyler into a raging nymphomaniac, thirsting for a lifestyle that featured a continuous supply of sex, some of a deviant nature. It was a mental state that had taken weeks with Dr. Schmidt. (“Although I don’t remember Liz fighting very hard when she was getting programmed to become a sex machine,” thought Steven.)

However, instead of adding Liz to his harem of hypnotized sex partners, Steven had done a ‘catch and release’.

There were several reasons. First, she had not been in his plans. It had been an emergency enthrallment, as the brilliant Liz was about to discover the truth about his relationships with Tanya, Jennifer, and Tracee.

The other major factor, which seemed really stupid now—she did not make much money. Steven had always funneled into his bank account a good portion of the wealth of his women, since he had no income as an intern.

The professors he put under his spell at Johnson University, Drs. Schmidt, and Dial, had become rich on lectures, book sales and consulting work, but Liz had developed none of those streams of income. During a time Liz sat nude in another room watching spirals, he had looked at her bank account, and saw her sole income was a small professors’ salary.

However, Liz recognized an opportunity. The whole ‘Mass Enslavement Episode of Women’ had a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

She kept her promise to Tanya and never breathed a word of what happened at the station. However, she had made no such promise to keep quiet about the enslavement of the all-women network affiliate relations staff.

With help from Chief Dolan in getting access to the state police files, Liz’s published scientific study of the episode in the PNAS journal had been a sensation. Then came the Nobel, although Liz thought there were plenty of other studies she had worked on, that were more groundbreaking.

But none of them involved beautiful women whipping off their tops while saying ‘Yes, Master’,” she thought, when the dean, now her best bud, informed her that she had won the prize.

Her nonscientific, but far more titillating, tell-all book, Call me slave oh Master had been an immediate smash that stayed on the best-seller list for months. A streaming service TV mini-series had been quickly made, and a movie was in development. Liz’s agents (yes, she had agents now) had even been approached about a musical

The story of Natalie and her troop of zombified women (many, Liz discovered, former New York runway models) was an even better tale than what she observed at WFEM.

While, thanks to Tracee, Jennifer and Tanya actions, the rest of the women at the station were only drained of their free will for a couple of hours, those in the New York based affiliate relations office had been brainwashed for about a month. Interesting tales of sex, families (Soccer Mom to Soccer Zombie, was the title of one chapter), wild orgies, lurid tales like the most attractive turned into lesbian prostitutes to make Ray money, had the whole country turning every page, dying to see what depraved act these mind controlled sex freaks would do next.

The star of the book was Natalie. When turned into Ray’s slave, she had thrown off all conventions of society and became a ravenous sex beast. Knowing she was embarrassing a rival to her new friend Tanya, made Liz love the labeling of Natalie as ‘Queen Whore’ even more.

No one, seemingly, could get enough of Liz’s tale of Ray Barnhart and the women he had put under his power (and they only knew half the story!).

* * *

Steven had whiffed twice on his minions and riches from book contracts, with Schmidt’s ‘Sex Led Life’ and now Schuyler’s book. He had never thought to have them sign over all their future book proceeds to him, which they would have happily done at the time.

Due to his omission, Steffi, and now Liz, were extremely wealthy.

“I guess I underestimated the public being into sex and mind controlling hypnosis as much as me,” Steven thought to himself, as he munched on caviar. “Who knew writing about brainwashed, sex crazed woman would make them rich.”

Actually, come to think of it, all of Steven’s thralls were doing quite well since falling totally under his control.

Tanya had received a massive raise, as other TV networks had attempted to poach the now famous station manager. She had also added the title of ‘Northeast regional manager’ to her responsibilities.

“So, like 12 guys who used to walk by me at meetings, as if I were a piece of lint, now report to me,” she had told Steven. “I’ll have fun with that.”

It meant more work and responsibility for Tanya, which Steven knew made her happy. He chuckled to himself as he grabbed another glass of champagne. He actually lived with Tanya, but of the three, he probably had sex with her the least of the three.

Jennifer had been swarmed by big New York City stations offering her sports anchor positions since the ‘poisonous gas’ episode, in which she had been honored as a heroine. Coincidentally (OK, maybe not), all network news videos of the story had exposed the country to her massive new breasts and magnificent physique. After having her audition tapes rejected time and again, Jennifer now had her pick of choice assignments.

She was currently weighing the best offer to take before leaving the station (i.e. waiting for Steven to tell her what to do).

With Steven’s schedule for them of long, punishing workouts (which included ‘mind sharpening’ time) and frequent sex sessions, in addition to their actual work, this party was a rare chance for the three ladies to unwind and relax.

After a couple of hours, Tracee was splayed on a couch, drunk as a skunk. Jennifer was also pretty much wasted, but upright enough to engage in a volleyball match in the football-field sized yard.

Tanya and Steven did not drink, but they were having a good time as well. Tanya ran up to Steven, who had just finished swapping fitness tips with a former ‘American Gladiator’ turned actor.

“Steven! You won’t believe it, I just talked to the Prime Minister of Italy, arguably the most powerful woman in the world,” gushed Tanya. “I mean, we did not agree on everything, but it was still pretty cool, an Upstate New York news director discussing world affairs, with someone who could really affect the world.”

“Well, when you brownnose with celebs like your pal Liz, these are the benefits,” joked Steven, as Tanya laughed rather loudly (maybe she had snuck in a couple of gin-and-tonics, thought Steven).

Tanya quickly scanned the room and, with a nod of her head, motioned Steven to follow her to a corner table that was unoccupied.

* * *

“I know we live together, but this is like one of the few times we can talk when it is not 11:30 p.m. and I’m exhausted, or at work, where I’m being constantly interrupted,” said Tanya, as she brushed aside the crumbs of an appetizer the previous table occupant had left.

“As we all know, your internship in Tracee’s department ends shortly,” said Tanya, getting into her ‘business’ voice. “Obviously, I want to keep you a part of the station. Besides enjoying you fucking the shit out of me, and working me out to near death, you really are excellent at your job. Tracee, who is not inclined to say anything good about any man, absolutely raves about how much you’ve contributed to the morning news.

“But there is a network rule about interning in the same department twice, it’s a big no-no.”

Steven said: “I know, I was thinking about applying for an internship in the weather department. Kathy has been pretty receptive to it; I’ve had some private meetings with her to discuss the possibility. As head meteorologist, she picks the weather interns, right?”

“Yes, she does, I always let my department heads have final approval,” said Tanya. “That is why, the past couple of days. I’ve been talking to HR in New York, to give you some options. Now, to be transparent, Kathy already came to me, she has heard what a great job you had done in sports and news, and asked about you moving on to intern for her.

“But I want to also lay out another possibility.”

“Great,” said Steve, “I’m always open to options. Honestly, I did not know there were any others.”

Knowing the weather department was the last place he could intern at WFEM, Steven had been ‘preparing’ Kathy for a couple of months. One thing with her, no need to brainwash her into wanting breast augmentation surgery, as Kathy had tremendously large natural hooters.

“The network has a special summer ‘junior executive’ program to encourage promising individuals to get interested in television management,” said Tanya. “As a veteran who saw time in a combat zone, you qualify for this.”

“Well, I have to be completely honest, I’m no hero, I like brought up and down the curtains on USO shows, way back behind enemy lines,” said Steven. “It’s not like I was at the front yelling ‘charge’.”

“I realize that, and that is why I checked with HR, they said the role does not matter, you entirely qualify,” said Tanya who, as usual, was well prepared for this conversation. “The junior executive candidate is selected by the station manager, which is me, pending approval of the regional manager, which is also now me.

“You basically would work directly under my supervision, yes, I get the joke, and I am supposed to show you the ropes of running a TV station. Now, this is not a college internship, more like an externship, where you would get paid, but not be considered an employee, so we would still retain our all-women title.”

Steven had never really thought much about his future career, as he was frankly having a ball in his current situation. Thanks to the financial help of his various thralls, he was pretty well off. Not silly rich like Schmidt and now Liz, but he had F-you money.

However, he loved exercising power, even non-sexual, over so many people. Sitting in Tanya’s office, in-between sex sessions, watching her run things, asking Steven’s opinion on issues of importance, had been fun.

But he also saw how hard Tanya worked.

One could argue it was not right for him to have hypnotized and drugged Tanya into becoming his sex plaything, and completely take over her mind. But her life before Steven had been literally all work and no play: Tracee was her only close friend, no love life, and coming home to be a big house alone every night, carrying a takeout food bag for dinner.

On the other hand, he also was looking forward to hanging out with Kathy. She seemed fun and, frankly, Steven could not wait to regularly suckling on her luscious non-silicon breasts. Also, you never knew if having a weather internship on the resume’ might not pay off later. Weather people went to lots of climate conferences, where he could meet lots of hot weather girls.

Steven decided he would like to do both, so he threw both possibilities at Tanya.

“Well, I would feel really bad about disappointing Kathy, she seems like a super nice boss, and, I’m thinking, the weather is far more interesting in Syracuse in the fall and winter,” said Steven. “Summer is summer, it’s nice, but it could get boring.

“I think Tanya, the smart thing to do (her eyes got a bit wider when he said that phrase), was if I worked under you in the summer, in that junior executive program, and then accept an internship in the weather department for the fall,” said Steven. “That way, I am also locked into being at the station for the next eight months, and we do not have to keep finagling some way of keeping me there.”

Tanya pondered it for a moment. She then smiled and nodded her approval.

“Steven, when I think you could not be more brilliant, you come up with an even more genius idea,” she exclaimed. “Admittedly, I was not looking forward to telling Kathy no, she was so excited about the possibility, having heard so many good things from Tracee and Jennifer about your work.

“She takes off a lot of time off in the summer, I encourage it, because, as you said, the summer is kind of boring. I will tell her, since she will be more personally available to work with you, we’ll schedule your weather internship for the fall. She will accept that.”

“Glad to be of service when called upon Tanya,” said Steven. “Not that the money is important, but how much pay do I get.”

Tanya gave a quick smile.

“Well, the regional manager sets the salary,” she said. “Now, last year, the junior executive received a $500 a week stipend. I find that totally ridiculous, particularly for you. You are certainly not the typical candidate. You know pretty much everyone at the station and, importantly, you know how I think and the way I like things done. I can totally trust you.

“Honestly, this is perfect timing. I can have you basically run the station, while I’m busy setting things up with my new regional job. So, I am assigning you a salary of $10,000 a week with an expense stipend of $5,000 a week. Is that OK?”

Tanya looked pleadingly, hopeful. In her mind, she was under-paying someone she thought so highly of. She would have offered Steven much more, but this was the maximum that network accounting would let her.

On the other hand, Steven, was thrilled with that much money. He knew guys at his college working for $12 an hour at fast food joints.

“That is quite acceptable,” said Steven. “Just one question …”

“Yes, we will still fuck like bunnies at work,” said Tanya with a grin, relieved Steven had accepted her meager offer. “Time management is an important lesson for junior executives to learn from their boss. I intend to be deeply involved in showing you how to create ‘personal break time’.”

Both Steven and Tanya laughed. Physically, Steven figured he would be working harder during the ‘breaks’ than the real work.

Tanya then got a real serious look on her face, which frankly made Steven was a bit nervous.

It appeared to be the ‘you are in big trouble, and I am going to chew your ass off’ look. He had witnessed award-winning producers hide under their desks, terrified when told to report to Tanya’s office, following a mistake in the broadcast. The sound of wails from crying would then be heard from behind Tanya’s door a few minutes later.

What had he done?

“This is a nice, relaxing atmosphere where I feel comfortable laying my cards on the table,” she said. “First, I want you know I am completely committed to our relationship, all that has happened does not affect my feelings in the least. I know there is a big age gap, and who knows what the future holds, but I always smile when I see you and …. ”

Tanya the Terror, as many in the newsroom called her behind her back, was welling up with tears.

Steven was really confused. By now, Tanya had been deeply hypnotized hundreds of times. At least once a day, if her packed scheduled allowed it, she was nude, looking at a screen of spirals, mind control drugs coursing through her veins, as headphones played a tape of ‘suggestions’ to burn into her subconscious.

Of course, Steven knew how Tanya thought, she thought his thoughts.

But, for the first time since they had first gotten together for ‘social’ lunches, he had no idea what she was going to say. It turned out to be a doozie:

“I just want you to know, you are not just some fling with a young stud. I’ve said a million times I would never do what I am about to do … I am … exercising my right as a woman, and ‘claiming’ you to be my slave.”

Steven literally fell out of his chair, tumbling to the ground. The party goers around him assumed he was drunk—as they were—and ignored him. Tanya laughed.

“Oooh, I needed that, always know how to lighten the mood,” giggled Tanya.

One of Steven’s prime directives for his thralls was ‘no commitment, just sex and fun’. The words ‘love’ and ‘marriage’ were never to be considered. And with the way they become so passionate about him, Steven would have been claimed as a slave dozens of times, if he did not install that thought into their heads.

Tracee had been different due to circumstances, but Tanya was so strong about freedom and human rights, Steven figured it was probably a superfluous instruction and had not gotten around to it.

Oops.

Steven clambered back up onto the seat, figuring out what to say.

“Uh, you know I am a disciple of Stephanie Schmidt, and you know her views on claiming a man,” said Steven.

“Yes, no housework and no orders that could lead to violence,” sighed Tanya. “Not a problem.”

Just then, Liz appeared, accompanied by what looked like two Chippendale dancers. Whatever their real profession, they were shirtless, rippling with muscle and each stuck close to Liz like they would be lost without her.

Tanya gave her a thumbs up, and Liz bent down and embraced Tanya.

“How is Stephanie Schmidt’s intern feeling about being ‘claimed’,” asked Liz with a grin.

Steven could smell a setup; Liz had not just coincidentally waltzed in at this moment, but he decided, for now, the best strategy was to play along.

“Please do not refer to me with a pronoun that infers I am a person,” said Steven. “I am Mistress’ slave and have no thoughts of my own, so please address her about anything involving this slave’s body.”

Liz gave Tanya a high five.

“I will tell you, body of Tanya’s slave, that this was my idea,” said Liz. “As you know, Tanya and I have become close friends. I told her how happy I was, taking the suggestion of someone I recently met. I have been hypnotizing college students like Joe and Bob here and making them such fans of ‘The Sex Led Life’ they begged to be claimed. There are many others like them, hence the need for a big house, OK a mansion, like this.

“Tanya has been so worried, almost to the point of a nervous breakdown, because your internship is about to end, and the fact she is about to turn 45, that she would lose you. Literally, she’s been crying at every lunch we have had for the past month, you have been such a positive in her life. So, I said, just claim you, then your worries are over, he is yours for as long as you want.”

“You were right Liz, I feel better,” said Tanya. “Don’t worry Steven, I will order you to be exactly the same person you were. Just the knowledge you belong to me, means I won’t be going crazy every day afraid you will meet some cute college chick and it’s over.”

Steven almost has an ‘aww’ moment for Tanya’s declaration of devotion. He realized a lot of it was due to many hours of mind manipulation and sexual satisfaction, but he also thought, deep down, Tanya was really happy.

She had been worrying for nothing. Tanya was acquiring more wealth and power seemingly by the month, and she had just told him, he would be her No. 2 at the station in the summer. Also, his two other thralls worked under her, so why would he give up control of the stations boss? Honestly, the thought to stop ‘dating’ Tanya had not even occurred to Steven.

Liz then said: “For special guests, I’ve organized a massive orgy in my girl cave. Tanya and your companion are more than welcome to join us.”

“Sounds good,” said Tanya, “Maybe in a bit, something I need to discuss with … us … my slave.”

“Suit yourself,” said Liz, who then bent down into Steven’s ear and whispered. “You’re welcome.”

She, and her Chippendale-like companions, left, while Steven looked back at her quizzically. He had no idea what Liz meant.

Tanya then turned to her newly minted slave:

“OK, some ground rules, as my slave you must obey them,” she said sternly.

“Of course, Mistress,” said Steven. “I no longer exist as a person. I am merely a tool of your will.”

Tanya grimaced a bit. Steven knew Tanya was about as extreme about personal freedom as one could be. Liz must have done a truly amazing job selling her on enslaving a person, as this was totally against her character.

“Number one, never call me mistress, I hate and despise that. I am always Tanya, babe, honey in private. When we are at the station working, it is either Tanya or boss OK?

“Yes, Mis—, oops Tanya.”

“Number two, you will continue to act in every way shape and form as Steven. The only difference in your life is that, when I say something, you will automatically agree.”

“Yes, Tanya, I am still Steven, except that when you say something, I will then obey as the mindless drone you have turned me into.” he said.

“I don’t like phrasing it exactly like that, but yeah,” said Tanya. “Oh, and I have a special first order.

“Liz and I have become very good friends but my best friend is still Tracee. Ever since she lied to the police about having a steady boyfriend, I have felt so sorry for her. She is so beautiful, smart, and fun, yet totally alone. Part of it is my fault, I assigned her to the morning news team because it needed a ratings boost. That means she has to go to bed at 6 p.m. every night, so she basically can’t have a social life.

“Now that I have complete control of you, I guess, it lets me actually have some freedom. Since you are her intern, it presents the perfect situation. I know Tracee like the back of my hand. She would never get into dating her unpaid, much younger intern, but she would, unlike me, be quite comfortable having a willing sex slave.

“So, I order you to seduce Tracee and have her ‘claim’ you. Obviously, you are already mine, but you will act in every way possible, when in her presence, as if it was indeed a fact.”

Steven blinked his eyes. So the result of Tanya claiming him, was to have her order him to make Tracee claim him, which had already occurred. As far as he could see, he was ahead on this deal. He no longer had to worry about Tanya finding out he was Tracee’s slave; she will think it was her idea.

Now if Tanya would now order him to fuck Jennifer, it would be the perfect trifecta. But he knew that was not happening, Tanya was personally not a fan of Jennifer in the least.

“I would have you find Tracee and have her take part in the orgy, to start the process, but last I saw of Trace, she was so drunk, she would pass out in the middle of an orgasm,” said Tanya, who then paused and scrunched her forehead, as if contemplating something.

“You know, Jennifer has been a problem with her attitude for a while. She knows she is out the door and headed to New York soon, so she has been even more insufferable lately. But she has really high ratings and, for business purposes, I want her to stick around for a bit. It makes me look good when my ratings are better than the guys I am about to boss around.

“She’s around your age and you interned under her, and she speaks quite highly of the job you did with her. I think it would be in the station’s best interest if you actually took her to the orgy and begin to establish a sexual relationship. I want you to make it intense enough where Jennifer will fall for you and want to stay here for a while.”

Steven thought he should now dream about hitting the lottery, everything else seemed to be working out for him.

“OK Tanya,” he said. “So, we’re crystal clear, as your instructions are now the reason I live. You want me to seduce Tracee enough where she will want to claim me as her sex slave, and basically hook up with Jennifer, and turn her into a sex addict dying for my cock.”

“Yes, exactly,” said Tanya. “And don’t forget you are now my sex slave, so you better have a bionic penis, as I will be expecting a lot more of you sticking it to me.”

All of a sudden, Liz’s comment made sense to Steven.

(The End)