The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internal Compliance

Part 1: After Work Meeting

Hi Brian. Thanks for staying late.

You wanted to meet with me, Jasmine? Something about my work product?

Please come in. Close the door behind you. Oh you noticed? New chairs. I was able to find the money in the budget for them. They’re much more comfortable than the prior ones, don’t you think? Wider too.

Yes. It’s more comfortable. Little more room on the sides too. So…

I didn’t want to have this meeting with you during business hours because of its rather personal nature.

Personal nature? I’m not sure what you mean, ma’am.

I think you do, Brian. Our internal compliance team recently completed a full security sweep in our department, and It’s come to my attention that you were visiting questionable websites on your computer during work hours, breaking company policy.

I really don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t go to any websites while I work. Even Facebook.

That’s true, Brian. My documents here do not list Facebook anywhere, which is rather surprising.

Yes, and you know Lori is constantly on it while she…

Please, no need to continue Brian. I know of Lori’s habits and will deal with her on my own timetable when I see fit. This is not about her. This is about you.

... sorry, Jasmine. I just don’t have an idea what’s going on here.

Since you are not admitting to these websites, maybe I should review some of the more questionable sites with you? Perhaps that will jog your memory?

Yes please do. I don’t know what sites you’re referencing. Any site with an .gov will be due diligence, and if you are talking about Bravo’s website, one of our Franchisees breached their Agreement by linking to it on their page. All documented of course per our processes.

Of course. And no, I was not talking about that. I was talking about—ahem—BBWSmother.com, Smotherme.com, and Thicc.net.

* * *

Well, Brian, do they happen to ring a bell?

I’m…. I… I don’t know what to say…

Well, given your stammering response I believe you have nothing to say because you have been found out. I’m surprised. Brian. Absolutely surprised. It’s one thing to be wasting company time on Facebook, but another on this… filth.

Wait.

What?

This can’t be.. It’s not... isn’t me…. I have never gone to those sites, ma’am. Not here. Not home. It’s not… It’s not.

Not what, Brian?

That’s not...me, Jasmine. I don’t… ummmm. This is crazy.. I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with you!

Well, this is why we’re meeting after-hours, Brian. I believe in being discreet in matters like this. This is quite personal. Embarrassing, career damaging if others found out about this.

But it’s not me! You met my girlfriend Tabitha at the company picnic a few months back. She’s not, um. Well you know.

What? Why are you looking at me like that? Just spit it out.

She’s not, um, full-figured. She’s thin. Petite.

Brian! Am I your point of comparison? Are you saying I am? Are you talking about my breasts?! Please choose your next words wisely!

Sorry! I guess what i’m trying to do is compare my girlfriend to the women on those sites. Why would I go to those sites? They don’t match my… taste.

And what about the other sites?

Oh god… there’s more?

Yes.

Jesus. I dont… damn. Continue, please.

Hypno_porn.com, TranceXXX.net, Titnosis.net. Are you ok, Brian? You’re all red faced.

This isn’t me, ma’am. I can’t… just…

Ok, ok, calm down, Brian. Let’s just see if we can figure this out. You are a valued employee here. I don’t want to fire you over this. You are correct by the way. I remember meeting your girlfriend, and I agree she’s nothing like the women I assume populate these sites. And I will forgive your rather undiplomatic attempt to compare me to those very same women. You have always been very friendly with me. Some would say a flatterer even. I like that about you. Let’s take a deep breath together. Good. Calm things down. That’s right. See? A 10 second breather to calm down. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. In. Out. In. Out. You know what… I’ll show you my other recent purchase here. Turn around for a sec. A push of a button and the glass wall goes opaque. It’s called a privacy wall. Just for purposes like this. Let me go to this last site, um Titnosis.net ok? We can see just how bad it is. I’ll direct my computer screen to the tv on your right. How would you pronounce that? Titnynees? I don’t know. All I know is that our team flagged it. But it doesn’t sound too bad.

Umm.. I think you would pronounce that as… ummm, forget it.

Here we go… oh my. Is that someone’s cleavage? It’s taking up most of the screen. And what about those flashing lights around it? Do you see this, Brain?

Yes. Not my thing, really.

Hmmm… From what I remember about your girlfriend, I think not. But look at the flashing lights. See how they undulate in warm colors, drawing your eyes toward the center of the cleavage? Then they reverse, drawing your eyes away from the center. Away. Toward. Away. Toward. Seems like the shifting, dazzling colors are drawing your eyes all over the woman’s cleavage. Not just toward the center, but all over. All over this woman’s ample cleavage. Not just the center, and the rich warmth it seems to promise. From the top where her breasts start, to the bottom where the frilly lace bra covers the rest. Oh, you can hear music too. Right?

Yea.

It’s not loud, but it’s there. Barely perceptible. You have to listen hard in order to hear it. Concentrate. Like a soft lullaby. Are you listening to it? Are you listening to me, Brian? Are you concentrating on my words?

Yes, Jasmine.

Good, I’m glad you are. Your job depends on it.

It, it does?

Yes, Brian. Don’t look away from the screen. We need to get to the bottom of this. And I feel this site will resolve things for us. One way or another. But I’m confident things will go my way.

Your...way?

Of course. My way. I want you to stay, Brian. Right here with me. Don’t you want to stay here. With me?

Yes.

I have never managed you wrong, have I?

No.

Always managed you right. And you show your appreciation, how you feel about me, my special, caring way with you, by listening to me. Every word I say.

Yes

You always listen to me. You always do what I say. Like today for instance. I told you to stay late and you did. Watch the screen. The colors and her cleavage. Her cleavage. Soft, warm, inviting.

Yes. You said... stay late... so I did.

Did you call your girlfriend and tell her you were staying late?

Yes, Jasmine.

I have always liked the way you say my name. I sense soft deference when you say it. Say it again. Jasmine.

Jasmine.

Sometimes I call on you at meetings just to hear you say my name. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. What’s your girlfriend’s name again?

* * *

I’m sorry Brian. I didn’t hear you.

..Um.. Tabitha.

Tabitha. Tabitha. Tab-I-tha. Jasmine sounds better coming out of your mouth. Between your lips. Lips I bet Tabitha loves kissing. Say it again.

Jasmine.

Yes. Your lips were made to say Jasmine. Say it again.

Jasmine.

Now say Tabitha.

Tabitha.

Tabitha—Long blond hair. Petite as you say. Pretty, if I remember correctly. But you are right. Nothing like this woman on the screen beckoning to you. Night / day. Pretty / Beautiful. Submissive / Dominant. Breath In, breath out. In, Tabitha. Out, Jasime. So far we haven’t seen a face yet, but we can definitely see this woman is full figured. Big breasts. Firm, natural. The kind that not only looks great but feels wonderful on you as well. I assume She’s curvy. The kind of curves that demand attention. Curves that elicit an almost instinctual response from a man properly attuned. Please don’t respond to me right now. I’m allowed to make these kinds of comments. I’m a full figured woman, as you previously intimated. And I’m straight. So I’m just making factual statements about things pertinent to our meeting, and your future here.

My future here…

You want to stay here, right? With me?

Of course, Jasmine. Happy here. With you.

Keep on looking at the screen. Brian. Good boy. There are small words that seem to be peeking out from the top of the bra. Do you see them? I know the hypnotic swirls and soft melodic music make it hard to concentrate on the words. The words seem to move as if they were tattooed on her smooth skin, moving up and down with each breath she takes. Even I am feeling a little.. Warm thinking about it. It starts at my lips then slowly works it’s way down. It’s a nice feeling. I can see it’s happening to you too. But that’s ok. Let the warmth in. Breathe in. Jasmine. Breathe out. Jasmine. Good. Feel the comfort of the chair pull you down. It’s OK. Listen to Jasmine. Do as I say. Good. Let’s get back to the text. They enlarge when I move the cursor over them. Do you see them better?

Yes.

What do they spell? Look close if you have trouble reading it. Lean if you have to. I feel we are close to a resolution.

Click here to get lost in -gulp- Mistress Jasmine’s tits.

What a coincidence! What my old career coach would call serendipity. Should I... click on it, Brian?

Yes.

But what if when I click on it my own breasts appear? My big, firm breasts? You said it yourself that your type is a thin, small-chested woman. You don’t like big beautiful women with large breasts. You said that you don’t like to be smothered by women. You like to be in charge in bed. You don’t like hypnosis. Even though it seems you are succumbing to me right now. To the lights on the screen that may or may not be guiding your eyes to my cleavage. In my office. Your eyes are naturally drawn to them. Aren’t they?

* * *

Say yes.

Yes.

Then look at me. Good. Even though you’re staring at my eyes, I can see that you are fighting the urge to look down. Aren’t you? My eyes are quite pretty, I know. Some men have gotten quite lost in them. But you feel drawn to my breasts, even when they are covered like they are now, don’t you?

Yes.

Good. Do you want me to click there?

Click there, Jasmine.

Hmmm. Tabitha never taught you the magic words to get what you want?

P..please.

Good boy. Drag your eyes away from me. I know it’s tough. There you go. Look at the screen again. Look at the words flashing. Get lost in Mistress Jasmine’s breasts. Feel the words in your head. And in your pants. One, feel yourself give in to Jasmine. Two, give in to Jasmine. Three:

-Click-

Hmmm…. The tv’s all black now. There’s nothing on that page. Just blank, empty space.

But… Jasmine’s breasts..

You want to see Jasmine’s breasts? Mistress Jasmine’s breasts?

Yes.. Mistress Jasmine’s breasts.

Good. Look at me again.

Oh god…

Surprised? I removed my top while you are preoccupied. Nothing on but a skirt, sheer pantyhose, and the same lace bra you saw on the screen.

Gawwd.

My breasts are big. And soft. I love playing with them. See how they move? How my hands seem to sink into them. Soft, pliable. Yet firm at the same time. Lift your mouth from the floor, Brian! There are no flies in here to catch. For someone who isn’t into hypnosis it was easy for me to ensnare you. What about smothering? Have you ever wanted me to come over to your chair, like I’m doing right now? Sit on your lap like this? Mmmmmm. Wrap their arms around your shoulder… (Breathe, Brian. Don’t forget to breathe. Can’t have you fainting on me) Pull your weak, willing face into my mind numbing tits? Tell me.

So big.. Tits..but no. Tabitha likes me.. In control.

I bet she does. But now i’m in control, aren’t I. Say Mistress Jasmine’s in control.

Mmmmppphhh

Sorry I got carried away and smothered you between my breasts a little there. And you didn’t try to stop me. Why not? Say Mistress Jasmine is in control.

Mistress Jasmine is in control.

Say it again.

Mistress Jasmine is in control.

Again.

Mistress Jasmine is in control.

Do you want to see more? Do you want to see my breasts in all their soft, warm, mind numbing glory?

Yes...Please Mistress.

Please! Tabitha has made a man out of you! And here I go about to reverse all of her work by making you my little plaything. A fucktoy. A smotherboy.

Smother...boy.

“You will need to help. The clasp is in the back. You have to work hard to unclasp it. Really bury your face between my breasts. That’s it. 1, 2, 3, .. Done. Now lean back. No? You can’t lean back. Oooohhhhh you just want to be in my softness? That’s right. Breathe me in while I rub myself on you. This is the reason why skirts were made. MMMMM I’m getting so wet.. Let me just hike up my skirt. Breathe in my scent. Feel my weight on you lap. Feel my weight on your cock. I feel it throbbing for me. Did you hear that noise? That was my bra hitting the privacy glass. Don’t worry no one’s here. Just the two of us. And maybe the cleaning crew, but you are too far gone to care, and i’m too wet and horny to mind. I didn’t tell you to move your hands, did I? Keep them on my back. Lower… lower… lower… there. Squeeze. Hmmmm. Are you an ass man? Brian?

No mistress.

You are now. You are an ass man, Breast man, Smother man. You are anything and everything I tell you to be.

Anything you tell me to be.

Squeezing my ass without instructions.. I like that. .hmmmm trying to slip a finger in my ass. You may be a keeper.

Keep me.

Look at my breasts. Marvel at them. My nipples are hard. Waiting for your lips Suck them… yea. Hard. Lift your butt up a little. Your hard cock is making it tough to slip off your pants while keeping your mouth on me… Done.

Oh Mistress…

Sorry, had to pull you away for a second. You need to….hmmmmmmm...look down. See my fingers, all wet. That’s how wet I am. Watch my fingers rub it all over my nipple. MMMMM.Smell it… taste it. The more you do, the more you fall into me. Your cock is so.. Just slide it in… ughhh. I can feel you all the way up me. So hard for me.

Hard for you.

Pumping in me. Tasting me, smelling me. Smothered by my breasts...You will do what I say whenever.

Whenever

Wherever

Wherever

If you ever hear me say “smothered by Jasmine”, you will fall into this state again for me. Supreme bliss that ony Jasmine can give you.

Only Jasmine.

Right. Feel my breasts bounce in your face. So close. When you come you will fully submit to me. Submit to my breasts. Let my smell envelope you in a warm embrace of hypnosis.

Hypnosis.

My eyes lock your mind up.

Your eyes

My pussy pulls you into me. All of you in me.

All of me in you. I am yours Mistress. So close.

Nothing else..

Nothing else… Mistress Jasmine

Only me

Only Jasmine….Jasmine!

Cum for me.

* * *

So, brian. I believe our meeting has ended.

Um, yea. I guess so.

Did you nod off there for a second? You have a little bit of drool. I’m sorry for keeping you so late. But we addressed the problem. Internal Compliance swapped your computer ID with another employee’s. Please accept my apologies. It wasn’t your computer at all.

Apology totally accepted. I’m just happy we were able to resolve this!

Yes. I hope your girlfriend won’t be too mad. If so you can blame me. Say you were... smothered by Jasmine.

.... smothered by Jasmine…Mistress Jasmine.

Good. Glad it worked, Brian. Same time Thursday night you will be between my legs servicing me.

Servicing Mistress Jasmine.

That’s right. Till then, go home, get some rest. You will get here early tomorrow to work some OT for me. I’m not only going to use you for sex you know.

Anything for Jasmine.

That’s right. Anything for Jasmine.