The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internal Compliance

Part 2: Dinner for 3

Good evening. I’m George, I will be your server for today. I’ll give you two a few minutes to review our menu.

Thanks George.

So what do you think, Tabitha?

This was a good choice. The food smells great, the music isn’t too loud, and even better the staff aren’t wearing any flair. How did you hear of this place?

Hmm good question hun. It was someone at work, I can’t seem to remember who it was. Maybe Frank. He’s a foodie. Seems like his place.

The only thing is the seating. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten at a place with communal seating before. At least not in a classier place like this.

Yea, no separate tables. Just long rows. But I think that’s the new thing. More social. But that’s also why Frank said to ask for the last row near the window. It affords some privacy and some sound control.

If Frank’s the one who told you. Whomever it was, tell him or her thanks for me. This is nice, you know. You’ve been rather busy at work and I’ve felt a little… neglected I guess.

I’m sorry, hun. You know my boss has been hammering me for the past two weeks, but she said that the workload would improve soon.

I understand, but lately you have been coming home looking all dishevelled. Like you exercised in your work clothes.

Ha ha yes. It seems like that. But look on the bright side. My OT is covering this night; and I’m all yours till Monday morning.

That sounds like you planned for more than just dinner.

Maybe I have. I know I have been busy and want to make it up to you. I love you.

You know I can’t stay mad when you give me that look.

Haha, well I do know your buttons, Tabitha. Maybe later at home I will be pushing some of your other…

Brian, and…Tabitha is it?

Ummm, Jasmine? Hi. How are you? Sorry, Tabitha, this is Jasmine, my boss. Jasmine, Tabitha.

Hi, Tabitha. Nice to see you again. We met at the company picnic.

Yea, I remember you. Hi.

Are you alone, Jasmine? Is your boyfriend here?

Unfortunately my partner is out of town right now, and so I decided to come here. I like striking up conversations with new people. You never know who you will meet that way. And now I see I’ll be sitting next to you two. Even better. I see there’s an empty seat next to Brian. Mmmmm. I love these seats. Comfortable. Welcoming. That’s a lovely dress you’re wearing,Tabitha

Thanks. It’s new. It was kind of a surprise for Brian tonight.

That’s so sweet. How long have the both of you been together?

A year next month.

Wonderful! Brian has a cute picture of the both of you in his cube. So, have the both of you chosen your meals yet? I’m quite hungry myself.

* * *

Ha ha ha. Brian didn’t tell me you were this funny, Jasmine. I have barely stopped laughing in the last 20 minutes!

Oh no? I bet he just tells you I’m a taskmaster, working his fingers to the bone. Well, that may be true. Especially the last couple of weeks. A project just fell into Brian’s lap that needed to get done, and luckily he was the right person to help. He really knows how to get deep into a challenge. And after a while he gets this look on his face. Like he’s in the zone. As if nothing could distract him. Focus like a laser. If only there were more Brians out there in the paralegal pool. But luckily we two got this one in time, right? We just have to share. Haha. Oh now look at him. Blushing like a Sunday School boy.

Sunday School… she’s got you down to a T hun. I think i’ve had too much wine. I’ll be right back.

Wow. You two are getting along well, Jasmine. And the food here is great. I’ll have to thank Frank for the suggestion on Monday.

Frank didn’t suggest this place. I did.

Hmmm, sorry I didn’t remember that. I thought it was Frank.

I’m not surprised you don’t remember. You were sucking on my nipples at the time, with a dreamy look in your eyes. I was stroking you off very slowly, whispering dirty little things into your eager ears, so it’s understandable. You can be very receptive to suggestions when your head is between my breasts you know. Or my legs. That one time you told me my pussy was divine. Sent from the gods themselves. I’m paraphrasing of course.

Wh...what?!

My pussy, Brian. I didn’t stutter. Now there’s that look of utter surprise and mortification that I have grown to love with you.

Is this a joke?! What. Why is your hand on my lap? You were just talking to my girlfriend!

Yes, and she won’t be long in the bathroom so I have to make this quick. Though I would love to extend this part out with you.

Stop Jasmine. This is crazy and inappropriate!

You should lower your voice, Brian. It wouldn’t look good for you to have a woman’s hand on your leg with your girlfriend in the bathroom. If you don’t lower your voice I’ll have to smother you with my breasts. And how would you explain to Tabitha that you love being smothered by Jasmine?

Sss Smothered. Smothered by Jasmine.

Yes Brian. Calming down. Good boy. Hmmmm. See, my finger’s are creeping up your leg and not a peep from you. I don’t think I noticed your thighs before. Nice and strong.

Please.. Jasmine…Tabitha...bathroom. Can’t.

My fingers are so close to your balls. Aching for my touch. No more talk of Tabitha. Just look into my sparking eyes. Deeper. Deeper. Mmmmm you are getting so good at going under. Now look down just a little bit to my lips. Red, luscious, lips. Imagine how my lips will feel on yours. My tongue caressing yours. Quick, down further to my cleavage. So good to see them again, right? Your eyes are fluttering, this is not the place for that. Keep them open. Good boy. Look further down. See my skirt?

Yes.

When I sit my skirt rides up a bit. A lot of thigh there. But not enough for you, right? You want to see more.. More...more…

Yes. more… see more…

Good. Back to my eyes. I just pulled my jacket from the back of the chair. I think I’ll just place it down on both of our laps. Yep. I don’t think Tabitha will notice that. No one else either, but if they do, well that’s their pleasure.

Pleasure… Mistress Jasmine…

When Tabitha returns, you will say welcome back. When you do, you will snap out of your trance. Except deep down, deep inside you will be mine. And of course I’ll be playing with your cock through your pants. But you won’t be able to say anything about that. Tabitha wouldn’t understand. Let’s be nasty for another second…mmmmmmmm. Wet already. Having you watch me touch myself in public is exquisite. If only I could see myself through your dreamy, entranced eyes. Lick my finger. Taste that? Do you remember that taste? Just shake your head. Good. Think of that taste while I fondle you. Here she comes.

Welcome back Tabitha.

Thanks Hun… what’s that look on your face?

Umm… I’m just enjoying my meal. Plus I must be a little tired.

I guess I should apologize for that too! Haha I have been hard on him lately. But I must say Tabitha, that you were one lucky woman. This special project at work has been tough on me too, but there he is with a smile on his face no matter the task. He just aims to please.

Brian are you ok?

Sorry, I guess I choked on something…

Where was I? Oh yes. You are one lucky lady. He’s very attentive. Focused. Goal-oriented. And always a hard worker. I bet he would still be hard at work now if it wasn’t Friday night. Oh well—He can’t be at my beck and call 24/7. He’s your boyfriend after all.

Haha I just love her, Brian

Yea, she’s… great.

Well, I must be going. It was nice seeing you again, Karen. Brian, I’ll see you on Monday. Hmmm, it’s getting rather dark and i’m parked all the way in the back. Tabitha, as a special thank you to you and Brian I’ve ordered dessert. Your favorite, according to him. Strawberry Cheesecake. On me. Please allow him to walk me to my car and by the time he’s back it should be at the table.

Sure thing. It was lovely seeing you again.

Bye.

Jasmine

Yes?

This isn’t good. Not with her here.

It’s a nice night, isn’t it?

Well, yes, but...

A little chilly. But nice. A kind of chill that goes right to my nipples, making them hard. I see you peeking, silly. Now what were you saying?

I don’t remember.

Do you think Tabitha saw?

Saw what?

Your bulge. I think half the women in the restaurant noticed.

A….about that.

Here we are. Do you know what tonight was about, Brian? This was a little bit of a test on my end. Just a way to check the strength of my control. A proof of concept if you will.

That was just a test? Fuck Jasmine, I can’t.. This isn’t going to work. I can’t do this!

Your bulge disagrees. You’re not even pulling my hand away! I can pull your cock out right now, and all you would do is say thank you. You can’t help it. Can’t help being smothered by Jasmine. Smothered by Jasmine.

Smothered...by Jasmine. Wait…This is.. Wrong… I can’t…

Hold your thought, Brian. I see you are struggling. Cute really. But here’s my car. Smothered by Jasmine. Say it now.

I… there are people.. Out here… Tabitha. Jasmine… outside. Tabi… Ullnnnnn. MMMMMmmm Unnnnnn. Jasmine.

A kiss from me and—poof—no more ethical dilemma. Want to fuck me, Brian? Right here? Bend me over my car, push my panties to the side in some mindless lust, slip your cock in; fuck me hard; all the while your girlfriend waits?

I… I…yes.

Hahaha. So weak for me. Ooh It seems getting in my car has caused my skirt to roll up again. Can you see my panties from up there?

No. Mistress.

Then kneel for me. Good boy. Come closer. See that wet spot on my panties? I’ll make it easier by placing a leg on your shoulder. Closer. Closer. Smell me.

Smells, wonderful. Mistress.

That’s what you did to me. Or I should say I did to myself, playing with that bulge in your pants while chatting with Tabitha. Want a lick?

God yes.

Move my panties with your nose. Good boy. You have to the count of 5. Make it count. Mmmmmm. 1: Remember my taste. It’s better than your favorite ice cream. 2: these lips you are running your tongue over? More electric and satisfying than your first kiss. 3: My breasts? Better than those you fantasized about when you masterbated for the first time. 4: The feeling you’re experiencing: submitting, kneeling on the dirty parking lot eating your mistress out while your girlfriend is waiting for you? Better than any other thing in the world. 5. Now stand up. Go back and enjoy your dessert. Enjoy your time with your Tab-i-tha. Just remember that Jasmine owns you now.

Jasmine owns me…

And Brian?

Yes?

— Snap —

Oh my god! Fuck… Fuck…. FUCK! People are watching! How the fuck did you get me to do that? What the fuck is happening to me! Christ.

Enjoy your weekend, Brian. Just remember who you are now.

What the fuck do you mean by that? Who the fuck am I now?

Mine. Bye for now.