The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internal Compliance

3 — Execution

Hi, Brian. What’s up?

Do you have a few minutes to talk, Jasmine?

Sure, come in. Close the door behind you. Sit. So what is it?

Well, It’s about… us.

I see.

It’s been a few months since this began, from what I’ve been able to piece together.

Three months now. Three and a half if you count the first time in my office.

Yes.. the first time. It’s still a blur to me. I could be pulling laundry out of the dryer and the feel of Tabitha’s warm, soft sweater draws out a memory of…

My soft, warm breasts in your face?

Yes. It was a memory of you, one I didn’t know I had. I ended up masterbating while holding that sweater to my face that night, repeating your name over and over again.

Oh my. What a dirty boy. Do I need to activate my privacy screen now?

No. Let me continue.

Go ahead.

The other night, I was out drinking with a friend of mine, someone I have known for years, went to college with. At one point he gestured to a woman by the corner who was alone drinking a beer. He asked if I weren’t married, would I hit on her? She was tall, thin, long blond hair. Sexy glasses. Ostensibly someone I would have talked to if I was single. And yet I said no. And when he asked me why, I didn’t have a clear answer. He ultimately just brushed it off as me being too happy with Tabitha and moved on to something else.

Really, Brian, are you maturing into a gentleman, or is your type changing into someone more, curvy? Oh, are you crying, John? Did I say something wrong?

It’s, it’s too much for me, Jasmine.

Ok, please, Brian. Calm down. Here, have a tissue. Obviously there is more here than the few minutes you have asked for. And I have a meeting coming up in 15 that I can’t get out of. How’s this: Are you free tonight?

Well, yes. I was actually going to get to that. Tabitha is down the shore visiting her parents.

Great. I can come over… hmmm. The look on your face tells me that’s a no. Ok, surprisingly you have never been to my place. Come over. How does 8 sound?

8 works. And please, no surprises.

I promise, no surprises. You won’t do anything you don’t want to do. I just emailed you my address.

Thanks, Ok. I’ll see you there.

* * *

Hey, Brian.

Jasmine.

Please come in. You can take the couch or the chair. I’ll sit on the other. Good. Do you want a drink? No, ok. Before you talk, look me over. Do you notice anything?

I don’t know what you mean?

You don’t see anything, silly. I’m dressed like an overly conservative librarian from the 1880’s. No skin. No distractions. Nothing up my sleeves. Ahh there’s your smile. I was sad to see it gone today at work. So, please, what’s up?

Well, Jasmine. It’s like I said at work. I was happily in love with my girlfriend. Then you hypnotised me.

Yes.

And made me… do things I would never have done if you didn’t force me to. Forced me, that’s the phrase. And then you made me forget about it. I guess part of me is thankful you did that so I didn’t have the guilt, but it’s scary that you could just snap your fingers and poof, I don’t remember 2 hours of my life.

Well, Brian. I would never make you forget what we did together. I couldn’t do that. I just tucked it away in you for a while.

Yes, well, either way I didn’t know anything until the night we went to Turnback Steakhouse.

Ahh yes. Turnback Steakhouse.

I went back to have dessert with my Tabitha with your, cum on my lips. On my nose.

I will never forget that night, Brian.

Neither will I! Apparently, you have made me forget some of the nights following that, event, since I now have flashbacks, but not that night.

Yes, that night was so hot for me, and for you, that it would have been a sin to put that in the same place as the other, events, as you say. You see, Brian. Hypnotising you with my lips, eyes, breasts, making you weak for me. It’s..well Brian, you are a smart, capable man. You know it’s my fetish. I get off on making you weak for me. And you said it yourself, I’m not your type otherwise.

About that... let me finish. I’m not done.

Go on.

You hypnotised me, made me fuck you. Against my will. Then manipulated me in front of my girlfriend. Continued to make me do depraved things to you. Play with my mind, causing memories to suddenly flare up via associations that could happen at any time.

Is that all, Brian?

No.

Worse than that? The way you are going, Brian, I’m depraved, So far if I was a judge I would throw the book at myself. What else?

Tabitha and I have both noticed… other changes.

Other changes? Like what?

She noticed at first. I’m not on my cell phone as much anymore. I’m more focused at home. I remember more of the things she tells me. Her honey do list is now current. I’m watching less tv. Exercising more. Down 5 pounds. She asked me about work. If you have noticed anything about me at work.

I’ve noticed it. Brian. Your productivity is up. About 20 percent. And you are more proactive in meetings. Even Bob, our CFO, noticed. He said your suggestion to remove management review during the drafting phrase of a contract, before the lawyers review, could save the company over $15K a year if implemented. Small, yes, but you’re on his radar, which is a good thing. If trends continue, I will have no choice but to give you a raise besides the overtime.

Yes.

So why were you upset today?

I can’t stop thinking about you.

I’ve noticed.

You hypnotised me to.

Brian, can I tell you something?

Please don’t tell me my trigger phrase.

No, it’s not that. I saw you looking at me yesterday. When I passed by your cube, I noticed your eyes on me. This whole week in fact. At the same meeting where you wowed our CFO, I noticed your eyes on me. Staring at my chest. You quickly looked away of course. You’ve also going to the copy room a lot lately, which happens to be close to my office. I caught you looking more times than I could count in the past two weeks.

Yes… Yes!

Is that why you were upset today?

Yes… the trance, the hypnotic seeds you seem to have implanted in me is too much for me to take. I know you threatened to fire me if I tell anyone. And so I haven’t. I can’t tell Tabitha, she won’t believe me. But the exercising more, the productivity increase, proactive changes. You have to stop changing my personality. And stop making me oggle you all the time. Somehow I can’t stop thinking about you and yet I’m also a better employee and boyfriend at the same time! I’m going crazy. I don’t know where I end and you begin!

Brian, I promised I wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want to tonight, right? But I think I have the answer to your problem. But It means triggering your memory of the last few weeks. Once you remember, I think you might understand better. Ok?

Damn it. I don’t like or want that. No.

I’m not going to do anything else. Ok? I promise.

Why do you suddenly look so happy, Jasmine? No surprises…. You promised…

I promise.

OK, fine! fuck... Do it.

Brian, honey… look into my eyes. Even though most of me that turns you on is hidden under clothes, my eyes are not. They are always there for you. Good boy. So are my lips… big, full. Sooo kissable. What are the words, Brian, the words that make you mine?

Smothered by Jasmine.

Yes, Brian. Smothered by Jasmine. Mmmm. I don’t think that would ever grow old. Now, before you fall completely under. I have a key Brian. A key that can open the lock in your mind.. Do you want that key?

Yes, Jasmine. I want the key.

It’s a special key. Picture it. See it going into the keyhole in your head. Visualize it sliding in. Fits perfectly. Click. Wake up for Jasmine. Take a minute Brian. Sort it all in your mind. Even though it’s been over three months, It’s not that many encounters. Once a week. Maybe twice. Except for this month. When was our last encounter?

2 weeks ago?

Yes. about 2 weeks ago. Tell me about it, Brian. From your perspective.

Happy hour. I went out with the rest of the paralegals. You showed up. Surprised everyone as you don’t usually do these things. At one point, I went to the bathroom. You were behind me, but I didn’t know. As I pushed the door open, I felt someone shove me forward. Before I knew what was happening you had me in one of the stalls. You jerked your top down, pushed your breasts in my face, then whispered smothered by Jasmine until I stopped struggling.

Yes. Normally I wouldn’t have done that with so many co-workers around, but I couldn’t help myself that night. You looked so good. And there was liquor involved. But what else did I tell you in that stall? After I took your cock out?

Your grip, I remember your grip around me.

I threw pottery for years, Brian. Thin, light intricate designs one day. Big, large bowls the next. My hands and fingers are stronger than they look. Yes, I can’t bench as much as you, but I could likely out punch you. Hopefully we can let that statement go unverified. I can also run my fingers over your body and make you think they were feathers. Now, what did I say next, when I felt your need, your desire quicken in my hand?

You said… you said… oh god…

Tell me, Brian. Don’t stop. You know what I said.

You looked at me for a long time, with my cock thrusting between your tits, and your hand between your legs, mmm you were so wet. I could hear it. You rubbed some of your wetness on me, making my cock slick in your hand. God. But then, but then your face suddenly changed. Sadness. Then tresignation. You said, when you come, Brian, you will forget everything. This will be the last time. Oh my god.

I was falling for you, Brian. It wasn’t just a dirty little game I was playing anymore. So what happened next?

I cried out. No!

So I stopped thrusting your cock between my tits, didn’t it?

Yes

And we stayed there for a few moments. Not moving. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then smiled and I asked you if you wanted to cum.

I said yes, Mistress Jasmine. Yes. You then said: Good boy. But me first…

Right Brian. I came while I had you cock between my tits and your eyes locked onto mine. Remember that?

Oh god yes. So hot.

What did I say next, Brian. Tell me.

Your hand returned to my cock again. That grip… Started pumping quickly. You said: you are soooo close Brian. Your cock is buried between my tits. So close, I’m going to kiss you. It’s going to feel like our first kiss again. When I do, you are going to cum so hard you will forget this. You will forget all about this. Soooo close… But If you want this again, If you want me like this and you want to be mine to play with, truly, of your own free will, then you will find a way to remember. Now cum for Jasmine.

See? That’s why I’m smiling.

Oh god…. Oh god… fuck. Jasmine.

Yes?

Jasmine.

What, Brian?

I...I’m yours now, aren’t I, Mistress. All yours.

Yes, Brian. Mind, body. And the rest. Already kneeling on the floor? A girl can get used to this. Let’s move this into the bedroom, where we can figure out next steps. When is Tabitha returning from her trip?

3 days.

Good. By then we will have your break-up with her figured out, and notified your landlord of your plans to break the lease.

Yes, mistress. Anything you say.

That’s right. Anything I say.