The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internship

Part 7 of 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh God, yes, just there,” Ms. Henderson cried out. “Again.”

Nichole eagerly thrust her tongue into her boss’s centre. She didn’t know how long she’d been under her boss’s desk, eating her out.

She didn’t care.

Ms. Henderson cried out again, cumming.

It wasn’t the first time Nichole had got the older woman off.

She was so proud of herself.

“Oh, yes, now lick,” Ms. Henderson ordered, her hands on Nichole’s head, buried in the younger woman’s blonde hair. Directing her.

Nichole didn’t mind. She so very much wanted to learn.

That’s what schoolgirls did.

Ms. Henderson liked to be licked after she came. Slowly, firmly, but not too hard. Nichole had learnt that. She already knew that Ms. Henderson was allowed to cry out.

Not like Nichole. She had to keep quiet. No matter how many times she came, her fingers buried deep in her sopping pussy, hand up the short skirt of her uniform white panties thrust aside. It felt so good to have something inside her. She could do that now. All that silly reticence about not having anything there was gone.

Nichole had three fingers inside herself.

Ms. Henderson had allowed her that.

Her boss was so kind.

Nichole stiffened as the older woman spoke.

“Clara, could you come in here, please?”

No, what?

Her boss’s PA knew that Nichole was in here. Clara was the one who had told her to go in when she’d arrived in the morning. The PA would know what Nichole was doing. Even if she couldn’t see, she’d have to guess where Nichole was. And if she knew that Nichole was under Ms. Henderson’s desk, there was only one thing she could be doing.

“Don’t you dare, you naughty girl,” Ms. Henderson scolded as Nichole went to pull back, hands on the young woman’s head forcing her back into her boss’s pussy. That wonderful, delicious, pussy.

With her tongue back inside her boss Nichole didn’t care. Why would she? It was so naughty, licking Ms. Henderson’s pussy with someone else in the room. Let Clara think what she wanted. It felt so good, eating her boss’s pussy, fingering herself. She was going to be such a good pussylicker.

It was what Ms. Henderson wanted.

Nichole heard the door open and close.

For a moment there was silence. Then Clara asked drily “So how’s the project going?” It wasn’t a particularly respectful greeting. But it also didn’t seem to be referencing Nichole. Maybe Clara hadn’t remembered Nichole was in there. Maybe it had been so long the PA had forgotten. Nichole licked her boss again, long and hard, a smirk on her lips. Then she paused, and licked again.

She grinned as her boss tensed.

Naughty.

“Quite well, all things considered,” Ms. Henderson replied, her thighs clenching around Nichole’s head. “But I do have to think about the various models.”

Maybe they were discussing some advertising campaign, and the models that would feature in it. Nichole didn’t care. All she cared about were the delicious folds in front of her.

“I think the current one would be a good base. More or less. I have to consider the attitude. But it’s easier to scale up then to scale down.”

There was often one model who was the centre of a campaign. Maybe they were going to add more after her.

“I did look into another two yesterday. You saw one. They were quite good, but not as the default.”

Nichole wondered when Ms. Henderson had had the time to do that. She’d spent a lot of time with her boss yesterday. Hadn’t she? Nichole couldn’t quite remember but she was sure that she had. What her boss had done with the strap-on had to have taken some time. She didn’t worry about it. Instead she wrapped her lips around Ms. Henderson’s clit, a delicate tingle spreading through the young woman, fine lines curling and circling through her, until they ended in her own nub, the pleasure exploding back through her.

“If you say so.” Nichole could hear the shrug in Clara’s voice. Not for the first time the young woman wondered why Ms. Henderson put up with a PA who acted so unprofessionally.

Her tongue swirled around Ms. Henderson’s clit before diving back between the older woman’s folds. As her fingers played at her own opening Nichole could feel another orgasm approaching.

“What about outfits?” Clara added offhandedly.

A model would need outfits.

“You know what she needs,” Ms. Henderson replied, a touch of exasperation in the woman’s voice. Although maybe the hitch at the end was due to the long, careful, lick that Nichole gave her. “We’ll collect the other ones later, but make sure there’s enough variety here in the meantime. You know her measurements. I want you to get them today.”

“What?” the PA protested. “Why do I have to?”

“Clara,” Ms. Henderson firmly shut down her PA. “Enough. You will do what I say. Nichole, you can come out now.”

Nichole swallowed nervously but she didn’t want to disappoint her boss. And anyway, it felt so naughty to make it clear what she’d been doing.

She didn’t even think of cleaning herself up, though she did smooth her skirt down.

“I thought that’s where the little slut was,” Clara muttered.

“Clara!” Ms. Henderson declared sternly. “Another word like that and you’ll be under Nichole’s desk. Now apologise to your colleague.”

“Sorry.” It was through gritted teeth and Nichole was sure that the PA didn’t mean it. But she didn’t care. Not with how she was sitting on Ms. Henderson’s lap, the older woman having used one arm to guide her there as she rose. Nichole wiggled her hips, settling in. It was so delicious with her panties still pulled to one side. Naughty, sitting there with her boss’s juices smeared over her face. She was a naughty schoolgirl.

The idea made her pussy pulse.

It pulsed again as the advertising executive undid the top two buttons of Nichole’s blouse, loosened her tie. Nichole hoped she’d go further, but was disappointed. Even so she loved how she must look, blouse undone almost enough show her bra. Maybe it was enough for it to peek out.

That would be so naughty.

Nichole wrapped her arms around Ms. Henderson’s neck, the young woman batting her eyes at the PA. Ms. Henderson didn’t object, much as Clara silently fumed.

The PA was fuming more as Ms. Henderson slipped a hand under Nichole’s pleated skirt.

Nichole was suddenly very glad that she hadn’t pulled her panties back into place. Ms. Henderson’s fingers were divine. They stroked her lips, teasing her. Nichole worked her hips against those fingers. At least she did, until Ms. Henderson whispered in her ear.

“Just stay still.”

Nichole did as she was told, sitting unmoving on her boss’s lap, silent, as Ms. Henderson’s fingers dove deep, stroking her inner walls. Someone was fingering her. For the first time ever. And it was her boss. Nichole wouldn’t have wanted it to be anyone else. It was so hard to stay still. Nichole’s hips begged to move, her back cried out to arch, currents of liquid bliss shooting up her spine, exploding in her brain.

She didn’t move at all.

Nichole lips trembled as she came, the only visible sign. No one could see the way her inner walls clamped around those fingers. But she was sure that Ms. Henderson could feel it.

So naughty.

“I want you to look at her this time Nichole,” Ms. Henderson directed.

Nichole turned her head in Clara’s direction. It was the only part of her that moved. The PA simply stood there, a storm of anger on her face as the advertising executive fingered Nichole to another orgasm. While the young woman sat there. Silent. Unmoving.

She was sure that Clara could tell when she came anyway.

“That’s enough for now,” Ms. Henderson declared, pulling Nichole’s panties back into place and gently patting her pussy through them. It added a delicious tingle to the aftershocks that rode through the young woman. “I do expect you to be able to pay attention your work for the rest of the day. Nichole. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” the young woman replied eagerly. She’d do anything for her boss.

“Off you go then. And clean yourself up.”

Nichole couldn’t resist giving her hips a wiggle as she walked out of the room. She hoped Ms. Henderson’s eyes were on her.

It felt so naughty.

Ms. Henderson summoned her back to her office later that afternoon. Nichole hoped it would be for some more fun. But it seemed Ms. Henderson had other ideas, grilling Nichole about the proposals she’d been reading. It was a torment. Having to think. Having to stand there, her pussy crying out. Nichole pouted, Ms. Henderson rewarding her with a raised eyebrow and a direction to answer the latest question.

Her centre just wanted to be touched, to be filled. Of course she could. Her boss had said so.

But she could wait just a little longer.

Nichole’s hand reached for the edge of her short skirt, hooked her fingers over the hem. Tugged it up, just a little, as she swung her hips, teasing. She could see that Ms. Henderson’s eyes were fixed on where her skirt ended. She could tug it just a little higher. Maybe the edge of her panties would be revealed.

That would be so naughty.

The idea sent pleasure pulsing through the young blonde. Her centre was aching, empty.

She pulled her skirt higher. Her panties had to be in view now.

Ms. Henderson certainly had to be able to see them when Nichole slipped her hand past the waistband of her panties. Dipped her finger inside her pussy. She was just so needy. So hot. It felt so good, fingering herself in front of her boss.

So naughty.

She strummed her clit. She was so close to cumming. Just a little pressure and…

Nichole’s world exploded.

“Now then,” Ms Henderson mused after they’d finished and Nichole had cum again. “I don’t think we can send you home like this.”

Nichole wasn’t sure what her boss meant. She also wasn’t sure when Ms. Henderson had moved to stand in front of her. But with the way sparks had danced in front of her eyes she wasn’t too surprised.

She hoped the older woman was going to kiss her.

“You like feeling naughty, don’t you?” Ms. Henderson smiled.

Of course Nichole did. A naughty, sexy, schoolgirl for her boss. Hot and needy.

“But let’s try something else.”

Much to Nichole’s disappointment Ms. Henderson did up the top two buttons on Nichole’s blouse. The young woman would have much rathered her boss had undone the rest. Then Ms. Henderson adjusted Nichole’s tie, tightening it, straightening it.

Nichole wasn’t sure why Ms. Henderson was doing that. It would be so much better if she was taking Nichole’s clothes off. Nichole would let her do that.

Nichole would let her do anything.

Ms. Henderson’s eyes were so blue. Nichole stared into them. Was barely aware of anything else. She knew Ms. Henderson was speaking. She didn’t listen to the words.

She didn’t have to.

She’d take them in anyway.

“There,” the older woman declared, patting Nichole on the chest. Just above her breasts. Nichole melted at the contact, but she would have preferred her boss’s hands on her tits. “Much better. A proper schoolgirl. You won’t even notice the change. Won’t remember it.”

She wouldn’t. She’d do anything Ms. Henderson said. Even that.

“The right attitude.”

Had Ms. Henderson said something about attitude earlier today? Nichole couldn’t remember.

“You still have your needs. But presentable. A proper schoolgirl with naughty thoughts.”

Ms. Henderson was right. She was always right.

“You can be naughty another time,” Ms. Henderson whispered, leaning in, her breath tickling Nichole’s ear. “I think we’ll have an even shorter skirt for that. I’ll have Clara get one. You’ll like that won’t you?”

Even as the memories slipped away Nichole was sure that she would.

Nichole didn’t feel quite so assured as she crept into her house. If she was being honest she didn’t feel assured at all. What she and Ms. Henderson had done had been so, so, amazing. Wonderful. Totally dreamy. It had Nichole’s knees going weak at the thought. Ms. Henderson taking her, with the strap-on. With her fingers. Nichole’s tongue buried deep in the older woman. But she was just a schoolgirl. Did proper schoolgirls do what she’d done? Obviously they did, but Nichole couldn’t help her stomach churning, desire and need and guilt mixing together. Much as she might daydream about it a little part of her told her that she was just a bit of fun for Ms. Henderson. She couldn’t expect anything more.

It wouldn’t be proper.

She wondered if her mother was home yet. What would her mother say to what she’d done?

Another tremor of guilt ran through the young woman.

She could hear that her sisters were already home, the sounds of the television spilling out of the lounge room. Reluctantly she headed in that direction, not knowing what else to do.

“Is mum home…” Nichole began, her voice dying away before she could finish.

Her sisters were on the lounge, Alice in her school uniform, a match for Nichole’s, Ruth in a short skirt and tight, figure-hugging, top. Her sisters often watched anime together in the afternoon. Nichole had never seen the appeal.

But it had never been anime like this.

There was an image of some young woman on the screen, the big eyes and small mouth so typical of the genre. Hair the colour of bubble-gum. Nichole had seen so many characters like that. But the girl was naked, tied down, tits and pussy lewdly exposed. What were her sisters watching? Their eyes were glued to the screen, their cheeks flushed.

They’d never watched anything like that.

Of course they had.

Nichole remembered stumbling in on them so many times. Being so embarrassed. She knew there were names for the things her sisters watched, but she never remembered them. Never wanted to. She’d always fled. But now she hung at the door, watching. Watching as another woman teased and tormented the girl on the screen, the girl moaning in pleasure.

Maybe Ms. Henderson would want to do that to her.

The idea felt so naughty. Even a proper schoolgirl could think naughty thoughts.

Ms. Henderson had told her that she could.

Nichole’s hand slipped under her short skirt, pushing her panties aside. Stroked her puffy lips. She could imagine herself as the central character. Restrained. Abused. It didn’t matter what Ms. Henderson wanted to do to her. She’d be cumming and cumming.

“Hah!” Alice cried. “You are gay!”

Nichole froze. She didn’t know what had given her away. She could barely think, the echoes of her crest running through her. She hadn’t made a sound. It was so much better when she didn’t make a sound. But now her sisters were staring at her, a big grin plastered over Alice’s face.

Nichole still had two fingers inside herself.

Ruth rolled her eyes.

Hastily Nichole pulled her fingers out, ran from the room, pursued by the laughter of her younger sister.

Nichole didn’t dare to venture out of her room until her mother called her down. She didn’t know how long it was. She’d lit the blue candle. That’s what she had to do. Stared at it, the flame enveloping her mind. She didn’t remember anything between lighting the candle and her mother’s voice floating up the stairs.

She didn’t care about that gap at all.

Nichole didn’t think that Alice would say anything. If her younger sister did, then what Alice and Ruth had been watching would come out. Nichole was sure that Ruth, at least, wouldn’t want that. As the eldest of the three sisters it was Ruth who would get in the most trouble.

Aren’t I? For a moment Nichole thought that she was the oldest. But that couldn’t be right. She was still in school. Ruth was at university. So Ruth had to the eldest.

Nichole didn’t care. At least her secret was safe. But Alice obviously couldn’t restrain herself completely. “Yeah, I think I might get an internship sometime too,” her sister declared after Nichole crept down the stairs. “Nichole’s obviously getting into hers. Really deep. Hands on. Isn’t that right, sis?”

Nichole didn’t say a word as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

She was saved by the arrival of Lisa, Ruth’s girlfriend, Nichole’s sister welcoming her with a chaste kiss on the cheek, the fingers of one hand of each girl entwining with the other. The slim, chestnut-haired beauty couldn’t take her eyes off Ruth.

“How long until dinner, mum?” Ruth asked, after a few minutes of greeting and small-talk.

“About fifteen minutes,” their mother replied.

“Cool,” Ruth grinned. “Come on.” She tugged her girlfriend up the stairs, in the direction of the bedrooms. Nichole didn’t want to think about what they’d be doing.

At least that’s what she told herself.

“I do hope Sandra gets here soon, Alice,” their mother called from the kitchen.

“She’ll be here,” Alice grumbled

Just then the doorbell rang again, Alice throwing the door open. Then threw herself on her girlfriend.

“Ruth’s upstairs,” Alice explained once she dragged herself off her girlfriend. From the force of their kisses Nichole had almost expected the two girls to tear each other’s clothes off in the hallway.

She wasn’t sure that she’d have objected to that.

Even if it was something a proper schoolgirl would never do.

“With Lisa,” her sister continued. “But you’ve met them. And of course you know Nichole.”

Nichole looked at the young woman in front of her. Alice’s girlfriend was tall and blonde and gorgeous. She looked back at Nichole, all green eyes and ruby lips. Even if some of that ruby was now smeared over her cheek.

“Hi,” Sandra smiled.

Of course Nichole knew her. Didn’t she? They went to school together. Her and Alice and Sandra. Even though she was older than Alice the two sisters were in the same year at school. It was so annoying.

So she must know Sandra.

Nichole frowned. Something didn’t seem right. Did she go to school with them? She and Alice were still wearing their school uniforms. Sandra was too. Which Nichole thought a bit odd. Why hadn’t the girl changed before coming over? It was the same uniform. So they must go to school together.

Aren’t I? Older? For a moment Nichole remembered something else. Something about university. But she couldn’t hold the thought. It slithered and morphed in her mind. One moment she thought she’d been there for two years. Then it had only been one. Just for a moment she had an image of herself in a black skirt. Graduated. Starting her career. Hadn’t that been just that morning? Nichole shook her head. It must have just been a daydream. Where she might be in a few years. Of course she was still in high school. That was what Ms. Henderson had told her.

So it must be true.

“Hi,” she replied.

“How’s the internship going?” Sandra asked.

Nichole tried to ignore the way the two girl’s hands were on each other’s arses. “It’s okay,” Nichole shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. “I get to see Ms. Henderson a lot.” She wasn’t going to tell them just how much she saw of her boss. Or how much Ms. Henderson saw of her. “I’m learning so much.”

That part was definitely true.

“Well, you’ll have to catch up on classes sometime.”

“Eh, this late in the year we’re not doing much,” Alice offered, before grabbing her girlfriend’s chin and turning Sandra’s face in her direction “Come here.”

Nichole couldn’t tear her eyes away as the two blondes kissed. She was sure there was tongue involved. She hoped Ms. Henderson would kiss her like that soon. She watched as Sandra’s hand caressed and fondled her sister’s tit.

A memory floated in her mind.

“I hate her,” Alice declared, throwing her bag down on the kitchen table.

“That’s not very nice, dear,” their mother tutted.

“Well, I do,” Alice frowned.

“Who do you hate?” Ruth asked, biting into an apple. The dark-haired sister was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

“Sandra!” Alice declared, the derision in her voice making it clear her sister should already have known.

“What’s she done?” Ruth continued, the light in her eyes showing she was enjoying the interrogation.

“She’s after Daniel,” Alice explained, referencing her latest boyfriend. “Green-eyed bitch. All she thinks about is boys.”

Nichole thought that last comment was a bit rich coming from Alice.

Nichole shook her head. None of that could be right. Alice had never had a boyfriend. Ruth never wore jeans. And although she was sure it was the same Sandra there was no way the girl only thought about boys. Or gave them any thought at all. Not with the way her hand was currently up under Alice’s skirt.

The memory vanished in a blue flame that flickered and glowed.

The same colour blue as Alice’s panties. Nichole tried to ignore the flash of them she’d seen.

Alice pulled her lips away from her girlfriend long enough to call out. “You said fifteen minutes, Mum?”

“Yes, but I need you and Nichole to give me a hand.”

Alice frowned. Sandra cuffed her shoulder and grinned, pointing in the direction of the kitchen. Nichole simply followed along behind them.

“Hi, Mrs Stevens,” Sandra greeted, an innocent smile on her lips.

“Hello Sandra,” Nichole mother returned. “You just sit there. Do you need a drink? Alice can get you one. Then I need these two to help finish things off.”

“What about Ruth?” Alice protested.

“You and Nichole are here, so you can do it.”

That was the way it always was. Ruth, the eldest, always getting out of doing any chores. Nichole knew that was how it was. But for a moment she wasn’t sure that Ruth was the eldest. Wasn’t that her?

No, that’s not right.

“Now get your girlfriend something to drink,” Elaine ordered her youngest daughter.

“Maybe some wine?” Alice ventured, grinning.

“Alice!” their mother shot back without turning around. “I don’t care if you’re both eighteen. There are some limits. A soft drink.”

With her back turned, Nichole’s mother didn’t notice Sandra grope Alice’s chest after Nichole’s younger sister dutifully fetched her girlfriend a soft drink. Or Alice reaching under Sandra’s skirt in return.

Nichole wished she had the courage to be that naughty. But it wouldn’t be proper. What she and Ms. Henderson did was private. Wasn’t Clara? No, that couldn’t be right. She’d never do anything where the PA would see. Even in the boutiques she’d insisted Clara stay out of the change rooms.

But it might be fun, Nichole watching jealously as Alice and Sandra took every opportunity to fondle and caress each other behind Nichole’s mother’s back. Or even in front of her, Sandra reaching under Nichole’s sister’s skirt from behind to cup her girlfriends arse as Elaine gave her youngest daughter directions for serving up the meal. Alice slapped Sandra’s shoulder the moment her mother’s back was turned.

But Nichole could she the lust burning in her sister’s eyes.

She could also see how dishevelled Ruth and Lisa were when they reappeared for dinner.

“Well, I’m very glad to have you two girls over for dinner together finally,” Elaine announced. “It’s almost like having two extra daughters. You are staying the night I hope?”

Nichole simply stared at her mother. There weren’t any spare bedrooms in the house. She couldn’t mean… “B-but…,” she stammered. Alice couldn’t serve her girlfriend alcohol but staying the night was okay?

“Nichole,” their mother tutted. “Don’t be like that. It’s not like any of them are going to get pregnant, now is it?”

Nichole didn’t know what to say. She and her sisters weren’t allowed to even have someone in their rooms with the doors shut. And now her mother was inviting Sandra and Lisa to stay the night. She had to know what was going to happen.

Of course that’s right. It was her voice, but it was coming from the image of a blue flame.

Their mother had never objected to what Alice and Ruth did with any of their girlfriends. Had encouraged it, even. Like now. It was nothing out of the ordinary. All Nichole could hope was that someday she’d have someone to invite over.

She knew that it wouldn’t be Ms. Henderson. The idea was almost laughable.

“We should watch a movie first, though,” her mother declared.

Nichole tried very hard to watch the movie. It wasn’t easy. Not with the way that her sisters and their girlfriends attacked each other. Ruth and Lisa at least had the decency to keep their clothes on as they writhed on the lounge next to her. It was still so hot, arousal pulsing through Nichole at the sight, the two girls entwining, hands everywhere.

She wished Ms. Henderson was here, need burning through the young woman. Her centre cried out. She wanted to plunge her fingers into herself. Get herself off.

She couldn’t.

Not in front of her mother.

She pushed her thighs together, imagining what Ms. Henderson might do to her tomorrow.

It wasn’t helped by Alice and Sandra, the two girl’s school uniforms soon spread around the single longue chair they shared. She wasn’t sure which of them cried out first.

“Shush, dears,” Nichole’s mother whispered. “Some of us are trying to watch this.”

The two blondes didn’t reply, their bras soon fluttering to the floor.

Nichole’s mother just smiled beatifically.

Nichole had never seen her sister’s tits. They weren’t large, but they suited her trim frame.

They were round and pert and beautifully pale and Sandra’s were as well and Nichole’s centre was so wet as she watched those breasts push into each other, saw how erect those nipples were.

Just like hers were.

There was a sheen of sweat on the two girl’s chests, their breasts glistening, their faces flushed, eyes alight.

Nichole’s breasts ached at the sight. To be touched, fondled.

Her fingers played at her thigh, inching higher.

She only looked away, the flush on her cheeks not purely from embarrassment, when Alice stared straight at her as she rode her lover’s thigh to another orgasm.

The movie was only half over when Alice pulled her girlfriend out of the chair and rushed upstairs. Nichole was grateful. She was barely keeping her hands away from her centre. At least their panties were still on.

Nichole wasn’t sure how she would have reacted to seeing her sister’s pussy.

She licked her lips, her pulse pounding in her ears at the memory of eating out Ms. Henderson.

Maybe she’d get to do that again tomorrow.

“Night, mum.” The movie was over, Ruth leading Lisa back upstairs.

“Such good girls,” Elaine sighed, contentedly, after Ruth and Lisa had disappeared. “So when are you getting someone? You are missing out, you know.”

“Mum!” Nichole cried. She didn’t think she was missing out, not with what Ms. Henderson had done with her. But she wasn’t going to tell her mother anything about that.

It wouldn’t be proper.

“I’m just saying, dear. Perhaps you’ll find someone when you go to university. It’s not long now.”

Nichole muttered some words of agreement. She really didn’t want to have that conversation with her mother.

Her mother seemed to sense her reticence. “How’s the internship going, dear,” Elaine asked?

Nichole wasn’t too sure how to answer that. How do you tell your mother that you regularly got off in front of your boss? That she used her fingers to get you off as you were melting against her body? That your boss had spread you on her desk and taken your virginity in the most heavenly experience of your life?

Nichole almost blurted something at that point.

“I’m learning a lot,” she said after a moment.

Ms. Henderson was teaching her to be a good pussylicker.

She could taste her boss on her lips.

Her mother frowned. “Are you alright? It can be a bit of a shock, your first time working.”

Nichole had to admit that was true. She could remember the shock as the strap-on had first thrust into her. A delicious quiver whipped through her body.

“No, it’s fine,” Nichole insisted. It was better than fine, the memory of Ms. Henderson’s fingers playing at her opening sending a thrill through her. She was so wet.

Oh Hell. She didn’t want her mother knowing that.

“Hmm,” her mother pondered. “Are you quite sure? You have seemed a bit distracted.”

Images careened through Nichole’s mind. Of graduating and getting a job. Of being at university. Of being at school. All at the same time. That couldn’t be right. She was a schoolgirl. The rest was just daydreams.

“I’m just a bit tired,” she shrugged. “It is a lot to take in.” That was true. The strap-on had been so big.

“They treating you well? If anything’s wrong or you just want to talk about anything you know you just have to tell me.”

“Yes, it’s fine. Well, Ms. Henderson’s PA doesn’t seem to like me. But it’s okay.”

“Does your boss know about that?” Concern was clear on her mother’s face.

“Yeah, yes, it’s fine.” Nichole replied. She noticed the dubious look on her mother’s face. “Honestly mum, it’s fine. Ms. Henderson knows about it and told her to be nicer.” That wasn’t exactly what had happened. She wasn’t going to tell her mother about Ms. Henderson’s threat of making Clara spend some time under Nichole’s desk. Images of her time under Ms. Henderson’s desk flashed through Nichole’s mind. Her boss’s pussy. How aroused Nichole had been as she’d licked and kissed it.

Her mother sighed. “If you say so dear. But if it’s a problem tell your boss. And me. I don’t want anyone being mean to my little girl. Remember how much I love you. Now give your mother a hug and get to bed. You’ve got another big day ahead of you.”

Nichole relaxed as her mother’s arms wrapped around her. She thought about how nice it would be for Ms. Henderson to hug her. They’d kiss and then…

Nichole rapidly broke the hug. Her nipples were so erect. She prayed her mother hadn’t noticed that.

“Um, night Mum.”

“Love you dear,” her mother called after her.

“Love you too,” Nichole replied distractedly.

As she headed upstairs Nichole was very grateful that she couldn’t hear any sounds coming from her sisters’ rooms. She’d been sure that Alice and Sandra at least wouldn’t care who overheard. But even without hearing anything Nichole was sure she knew what her sisters were doing.

It was so naughty to think of them like that.

She was wrong.

Inside each room a pair of girls knelt on the bed, naked, legs spread wide.

Motionless.

The fingers of each one’s right hand was buried deep in her partner’s pussy, left hands pinching the other girl’s right nipple.

They were staring as they sat there unmoving.

But not at each other. On each bed, between the pair of naked girls, sat a pair of blue candles, their flames the only illumination in the room.

Sandra and Lisa had brought their candles to join those of their lovers.

The girls stared at the candles.

There wasn’t a thought in their heads.

Except what the blue flames put there.

Those flames told them how much they loved fucking girls. How much they wanted it. Needed it. How good it felt. How hot and sexy girls were. How much girls turned them on. How girls were the only thing that turned them on.

How their lust for beautiful girls had their nipples erect, desire pouring through them, breasts aching and pussies on fire.

How they wanted to be beautiful for the girl in front of them, for other girls.

How they’d fuck the girl in front of them. So often. So hard. The need in them was crying out, their arousal dripping out of them as they sat motionless on the bed.

How they’d fuck so many other girls.

How much they wanted their lover to fuck other girls. That would turn them on too. Such a hot idea, their lover fucking girl after girl.

But always coming back to them. Needing them.

The pussy their fingers were buried in was the best pussy in the world.

All four of them knew that they’d be with the person across from them for as long as the blue flame wanted.

How they’d do anything the blue flame wanted.

Nichole, alone in her room, was staring into her own blue flame.

She’d do anything the blue flame told her.

Anything Ms. Henderson wanted.

Anything.

(To be Continued)