The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Interview

Dr. Helen Parsons sat reading the file. Not much to go on.

The patient; Clara McPhearson was nineteen years old. There was no driver’s licence, no Social Security records, no school records.

Clara was found by the local sheriffs after a road accident. She was taken to Mercy Hospital and apart from some minor scratches and trauma seemed physically okay. She was three months pregnant.

At first she seemed confused; unsure of where she was. But she a eventually stated that she needed to return to her Master.

She grew anxious that she wasn’t being allowed to return “He’ll be angry” she trembled. “I need to return to him”

And so she was sent to BlueHills for mental assessment. Helen looked at her chewed pen end. She checked that Clara had been administered a mild sedative. Helen checked her watch. That was two hours ago. She made a note.

Helen went to the ‘cells’ (the locked rooms for patients posing a risk of flight.

The attendant opened #4.

Clara looked up.

“Clara McPhearson?” Helen said, “I’m Doctor Helen Parsons… may I call you Clara?”

Clara nodded. Helen smiled and stepped in. She made sure to have the attendee stand-by, the door slightly open.

“Do you mind if I sit?”

Clara shrugged.

Helen smiled again.

“You can call me Helen if you want…"

Clara shrugged.

Helen smiled again. She opened her notes and took out her well-chewed pen.

“Do you know where you are?”

“Hospital”

“Do you know how you got here…”

“Ambulance”

“No… I mean why you are here…”

“I don’t know” Clara said, “My Master will be angry…” she began. She started to sway back and forth nervously.

“Who is… this Master?”

“He’s my Master”

“Yes, but who is he..?”

“He’s my Master…”

“Ah…” Helen said, thinking about how to change tact.

“Does he have a name?”

“Master”

“Ah…” that was no good.

“I…” Clara began. Helen craned forward; the first volunteered information

“I sometimes call him Daddy” Clara said, and then smiled herself.

“Is he your father?”

Clara nodded. “He’s our father…” she said, patting her stomach.

Helen made some notes “Possible incestuous trauma…”

“Your father had sex with you…?”

Clara nodded. “When I’m a good girl…”

“Ah… he has sex with you as a reward….?”

“Why would he fuck me if I’m not a good girl?” Clara snorted.

“Are you a good girl?”

“I try to be. I try to obey him…” she said, and started swaying again, “He won’t like this…” she said.

“You’re safe here…”

“My Master will find me….”

“No… this is a safe place, you are safe and secure here… you can tell me anything you want…”

“Master will be angry…”

“Why will he be angry….?”

“When he wants to fuck me… I’m not going to be there…”

“About this sex… I see you are pregnant”

“My second…”

“You mean your father has made a baby in you before?”

Clara nodded and smiled, she slipped a hand between her legs for comfort…

“Can I ask about your mother?”

Clara nodded

“Is she with your father, now?”

Clara nodded, “We are all good girls for our daddy…”

“I…I don’t underhand this…” Helen said as she busied making notes

“Mommy’s daddy is my daddy too…”

“Oh….” Helen said, she stopped writing.

“Your mother is your sister…?”

Clara nodded.

“And her mother too…”

“Wait…” Helen said, “Can you explain this so I can understand it better… what’s your mother’s name?”

“Isobel”

“And her mother…?”

“Rebecca”

And this Rebecca is both your grand-mother and your sister?

Clara nodded.

“How is this possible…?”

“Daddy had us, silly!” Clara laughed.

“I…”

“Daddy made Rebecca. Then when she was older he fucked her and made Isobel… and when she was older Daddy fucked her and made me!” Clara clucked.

“Just how old is your Daddy?”

Clara shrugged her shoulders. “Hundreds I guess…” she said looking up at the ceiling as if trying to count.

Helen thought that Clara was delusional. But she was clearly pregnant. She ordered a DNA test on the unborn to confirm that part of Clara’s story. She checked her watch. Half an hour was long enough for this initial session; it had gone well Helen thought. She called for a staffer to come.

Helen watched as a medical technician took some samples from Clara. She was complaint at least.

“Have those checked right away” she said

“Yes doctor…” he nodded

Helen returned to her office.

She was lost in thought when there was a small tap on the door and it opened. “Hiya, honey” Jerry said as he stepped into his wife’s office.

“Jerry..”

“Thought I’d come a little earlier to pick you up…”

“Early…?” she smiled, “You’re just in time.”

He went to her she rose and they embraced and kissed.

Married for sixteen years, they had been high school sweet-hearts. Things had turned sour three years ago, but after a lot of work and commitment the marriage was working once more. She even enjoyed their love-making again.

It was like a second honeymoon.

Only what seemed a short-time ago she had grown frosty towards him. She’d obliged him by lying in bed as he fucked her, but she felt nothing for him.

Now she even initiated sex. Such as… there and then she slid her hand down his pants to feel him. He grew hard in her hands.

“Now, doctor…” he smiled

“Let me see it…” she said

“Will you kiss it?”

“Let me see it first” she said.

He undid his zip and pulled his cock out. She sank to her knees and ran her nose up it’s length inhaling his scent.

She ran her tongue along it next. She kissed it, and rubbed it against her cheek and then her lips. She drew him into her mouth and sucked. She took him all in. And then delighted in seeing the expression on his face as he emptied into her mouth. She drank it all down.

“Just what the doctor ordered…” he smiled.

“I think I have an oral fixation” she laughed.

They kissed again and headed out the door.

* * *

In the morning Helen did her rounds. She did a consultation with an older woman who had not recovered after a still-birth. At thirty-six it was difficult to carry a child. She went to see Clara…

“So, how does your Master make you do things?”

“He looks at you…”

“He looks at you…?”

“Yes…”

“I don’t understand…”

“He looks at you.. and his eyes… they make you do things…”

“What kind of things?”

“Anything” she laughed, “My Master makes me do anything he wants…”

“And you let him…?”

“Of course….” Clara laughed at such a question, “He’s my Master, silly!”

“I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable…”

“Then let me go…”

“I can’t do that…”

“Why not?”

“You’re not well…”

“I’m not well…” she snorted…

“Look, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable… but I need specifics…”

“Pacifics?”

“No… specifics… err… details”

“What kind of details?”

“Like what does he make you do…”

“He makes me have sex…”

“Sex?”

“Lots of it…” she smiled, and put her hand between her legs, “I get sore…”

“Sore?”

“He’s so big and he jumps on me all the time… he’s really quite a nice daddy” she said out of the blue…

“Nice?”

“To love me so much…”

“I don’t think it’s love”

“He’d love you too…” Clara said, “I’m sure we’d be good friends” She reached over and placed her hand on Helen’s. It was sticky.

Helen pulled her hand away. “Do you want to be my friend?” she asked, spreading her legs

“I think this session is over…” Helen said and got up

“I thought you loved me!” she cried.

She flung something at Helen, catching her before the door closed.

“What the hell…?” Helen gasped

The attendee reeled back “Shee-it” he gasped

Helen went back to her office to clean herself.

* * *

Helen wrapped a towel around her head and put her soiled clothes in a bag.

Sitting down she read through the report from the team… the DNA showed a close proximity to that of the mother. It was highly likely she was carrying the child of an incestuous union.

“Doctor Parsons?” asked an old man at her door

“Yes…?”

“Look sorry to bother you… but… well I’m Ted… Ted Bailey the janitor over at Mercy…”

“Yes?"

“Well you see they brought in this young woman the other day… and I saw her as I did my rounds.. and I swear… she’s the spitting image of my sister Rebecca”

“Hold on a moment, Mr…. Bailey was it?”

“Yes, Ted Bailey”

“Do come in….Just let me check my notes…”

Helen went over her notes. There was a mention of a Rebecca in the ramblings of Clara McPhearson.

“Please take e seat…” Helen smiled

“Thank you kindly”

“So, this Rebecca… what happened to her…?”

“Well many years ago a sranger came into these parts… the name of Bill McPhearson. When everyone’s crops were dying his just a kept on growing…”

“I see..”

“Well the folks around here believed he was a devil worshipper or something…”

“A what…?”

“Well, that’s what folks back thens were saying, seeing as he never went to church no time”

“And how does this related to your sister…?”

“Well there were folks talking of driving him out of these parts…”

“And… ?”

“And he must’ve got wind of it. The men went up to his farm and found him… but he was surrounded by these young girls… including my sister Rebecca!”

“Surrounded?”

“Yes… like one of these ‘human shields’ and the men just couldn’t get at him because they protected him… it was like they were all under some kind of spell….” He began to shed a tear… “I was only a little ‘un… but my sister… she never left that place. She stayed up there with him and his …. harem”

“Sounds like mass hysteria” Helen thought aloud.

“No… them’s girls … there were five of them… they all worshipped him like he had them under that there hypnosis…”

“Okay, that’s very interesting” Helen said, “Can you tell me where that farm is…?”

“Sure… but don’t you be thinking you could go out there lest he hypnotise you too"

“I can assure you Mr. “ she glanced down at her pad… “Mr. Bailey… That hypnotism does not work that way…”

“It worked there on them girls…”

Helen got up. In politeness Ted stood too.. which Helen was counting on. She offered her hand “Well, thank you Mr. Bailey… you’ve been very helpful….”

“You be welcome… shame to have kin folk up there under some kind a spell…”

“Thank you…” she said guiding him out the door… smiling she closed it on him and went back to her desk to write up more of her notes.

Helen rang her husband.

“Do you think that’s a good idea?” Jerry said

“Well I think it would help understand this case…” she said, “And besides… now you know where I’ll be you can come rescue me… “

“I’ll do that alright…”

“My knight in shining armour” she said

“Love you, honey… look after yourself.”

“Love you too” she said, kissing the mouthpiece of the phone and then hanging it up.

It took a good twenty minuets to drive out there. There was a closed gate and a “No Trespassers: Or you’ll be shot at” sign. She opened the gate drove through and then stopped to close the gate.

Driving on she saw a woman in overalls driving cattle into a pen. The woman looked up at her and then ignored her.

Helen noticed the bulge in the woman’s clothes. She was pregnant.

Driving on further she came to a sight. There were what seemed like fifteen children all gathered together under a tree… and outdoor lesson. The teacher in the same overalls as the cattle herder. The girls too, in smaller versions of the same uniform.

Helen stopped the car. The teacher sounded an alarm and the children scattered like cockroaches.

Helen got out, “No… please…” she called after the teacher.

The teacher kept running, holding in her hands the screaming charges; running for cover.

“You there!” spat a young man.

Helen turned around and raised her hand over her eyes for shade.

“Hello?”

“What are you doing here?” he called as he stomped towards her.

“I don’t mean to intrude…”

“Well you are!” he snarled.

She reached into her purse and fingered her .38.

“Who are you?” he said as he got to her.

“I am Dr. Helen Parsons” she said.

“A doctor…”

“A psychiatrist” she said, still thumbing her gun.

“What are you doing here…”

“I’ve come because one of my patients, I think lived or lives here…”

“A patient…?”

“Yes” she said, “But I’m not at liberty to say who it is”

“What’s her name?”

“Clara McPhearson” Helen blurted out. She couldn’t understand why she just gave up the name.

“My daughter!” he exclaimed, “You’ve got my daughter?”

“Your daughter?” she snorted, “No, this is a woman we’re talking about…”

“That’s right… my daughter. I’m Bill McPhearson…”

“You can’t be!”

“Tell me where you have her”

“She’s at BlueHills undergoing treatment” she cursed herself again for giving up that information.

“What’s going on?” she muttered under her breath.

“You’ll have to bring her here…” he said, “I can’t leave here…”

“What?”

“You’ll have to go get her and bring her back to me…”

“I’m afraid that you’re mistaken…,” she said, “Clara is a patient of mine… She needs treatment. She’s not…”

“I want you to bring her to me…”

“Yes” she said.

“Say it”

“I will bring her to you”. She thought this was a bad thing to do, but she knew she would do it.

“But first I’m going to initiate you”

“What?”

“Drive me up to the house…” he said

“Yes” she said. She got in the car and waited for him to get in. She trembled. She was compelled to turn the ignition and put it in drive. She was compelled to turn the wheel and head up the track

She looked at him all the time, worried, confused; she did not understand why she was helping him, or what ‘initiation’ might mean…

At the house a group of women emerged and stood on the porch. Many of them were pregnant.

Helen stopped the car. “Please…,” she begged, “I have a husband…”

“Not anymore” he smiled, “Now you have a master”

She turned the car off and like a passenger in her own body watched as she got out and followed him into the house.

There wee more in the house. They were all uniformed in plain working-clothes. They were like a “land army’ from World War II. Blue denim overalls, some with a bandana. Working boots.

Nothing under the over-alls, Helen noticed a lot of side-boobs.

“Take off your clothes” he said

“No…please… “ she cried but undressed all the same.

A group of women came forward with scissors and started cutting her long hair short, another group started trimming her bush.

“Stop this…” she begged. The faces, emotionless worked on her despite her pathetic pleas.

She was hand-washed, but washer flannel-bearing hands pressing over her. She was shaved.

Her snatch bear felt the cool breeze.

She was lead into another room… seldom used… dank, stale.

There was an altar, covered in a bright red silk cloth.

There were candles about on stands.

There was a huge statue… it was Baal; the goat-featured devil.

Bill stood there in a black silk robe.

The women guided Helen in and bade her lay on the altar

“Please…” she whimpered.

The women stripped and gathered close; naked.

Bob called out; an ancient tongue, intoning, summoning.

The statue’s head moved.

Helen screamed as it became animate.

Its massive cock loomed up as it gazed at her exposed; nakedness.

Though she was horrified, urinating onto the red-satin, her legs opened, spreading apart showing it her sex.

It approached her. The women swayed from side to side, chanting. Bob intoned something in Latin.

The creature moved onto her, and then in her.

She screamed; she was stretched wide. It pushed into her. It was a howl of pleasure mixed with pain.

Its eyes bore into her.

“Yes!” she cried, and it took her soul.

In that moment she lost herself completely. She felt the goodness drain from her. She lost all morals; she only lived now to serve. She closed her eyes and gave in to the pleasure

It came in her and when she opened her eyes Bill was on top of her. And she realised he was her Master.

He came in her. She whimpered and cried with joy as he found release in her; it was al that she wanted; to be used for his pleasure

* * *

Helen drove to BlueHills. She rubbed her crotch. Her inner thighs stung from the scratches there. She shifted in her seat; her anus stung too. She was sore all over, but she was so satisfied too; relaxed. She has nothing now to worry about except pleasing her Master.

Her phone rang. It was her husband. She ignored it.

She surprised the guard. He wondered why she would come to work so late. She made an excuse she’d left important papers in her office. He nodded and waved her through.

She made her way to cell #4. She had the keys, she unlocked it.

A guard came by.

Her bluff did not work to his challenge

She pulled her .38 and directed him to the cell

Clara smashed her arms down onto him from behind.

The two women dragged him into he cell.

“Welcome, Sister” Clara said, smelling the defiled flesh

“Master wants you back” Helen said

“I only want to please him” Clara said as they made their way to Helen’s car.

The drive back was quiet, interrupted by Jerry’s continual calls to her.

“You won’t need that anymore” Clara said

“You’re right” Helen said and she tossed the phone out the window.

* * *

Bill was waiting for them. Clara ran out of the car, even before it came to a full stop

“Master!” she cried in his arms.

“How is my new wife?” he asked, and Helen joined them, a woman under each wing.

“Come” he said, leading them inside. “I’m going to fuck you both so bad….”

“I’m so happy” Helen wept as she was lead inside with her “Sister”

Helen lost her anal virginity that night. And, afterwards she accepted his seed in her and she conceived.

He called others to his bed; that took up the entire ‘bedroom’

Helen learned to share her body with her fellow “Sisters”.

She did so willingly.

She tongued at a clitoris; she didn’t even care whose pussy it was. She lived to serve and her Master desired she do this; so it became her desire too.

She lapped at it and was rewarded by a squirt of a warm clear fluid onto her face. She felt the head of his penis touch her sore anus. The mouth of her ass opened up swallowing him. He drove into her as deep as her rectum could accomodate.

* * *

Jerry was worried.

He went to BlueHills and heard about the escape, and the attack on a guard. He was truly shocked to hear that his wife had been an integral part of it.

He found the address to the place she had talked about. He went home and got his .45 and his 9mm. One he tucked in the back of his belt, the other to a ankle holster. He pulled his pants leg down over it; inspecting it to see it did not bulge.

He drove out to rescue his wife; a woman who no longer wanted him. He did not know this, so he still had hope.

Hope died when he found her at work in the field.

The farm was largely self-sufficient. Occasionally the commune’s women folk would spread out into the country-side to steal or buy what they needed. They sold foodstuffs from a road-side stand. Working for the Master they worked as one; there was no jealousy or greed amongst them.

Jerry recognised his wife; despite the change in wardrobe from her usual style. And her hair-cut too. He pulled up in his car. Two women working with Helen ran off.

Helen saw him and began to run too.

“Helen!” he cried.

She ran

“It’s me… Jerry!” he called as he ran. She knew it was him, she did not care…

He tackled her

“Let me go!” she screamed, “Help me! Help me!”

She kicked out at him. She bit him.

“Fuck!” he screamed as she bit so hard she drew blood. He let go for a moment surprised by the sharp pain. He nursed his wrist.

She tried to struggle free. He managed only just to get on top of her.

“Help!”

“Please, honey”

“Let go of me”

“Honey, what’s happened to you”

“Get off me!” she screamed.

He punched her. He then took out his gun and smashed it onto her head.

* * *

He drove as fast as he could… As he had loaded his wife up there were shots taken at his car. One hit the back read passenger-side wheel .

He was now on the main road, and he kept checking on his wife, to make sure she was still okay. She bled

“Fuck!” he spat as a cop’s lights lit him up.

He pulled over and totally failed to explain the bullet holes in his car; the bleeding unconscious woman in the back seat, and the two guns.

“You’ve got to believe me!” Jerry cried in the interview room.

“That’s the most preposterous thing I’ve heard in all my 27 years in law-enforcement” the Sgt. said

“Please…” he begged

“Take him away”

“No… you’ve got to help me, or they’ll take my wife…” he cried as they literally dragged him back to the cells

“Can you believe that mind-control shit?” the Lt. said.

“We need to get him a shrink…” the Sgt. said, “Duty of care bullshit! Just to cover our backs”

“You know his wife is a shrink!”

“Funny that she married a psycho…”

The Lt. walked back down the hall Helen was with a black police woman who specialised in rape cases. She had a hand on Helen’s shoulder. Helen had a blanket up over her to help stop from shivering.

“How is she?” the Lt asked the police woman

“She’s gonna be alright” she said, “I’m just going to take her home now”

“Home?”

“Yes, she’s already provided a statement… she’s going to press charges against that bastard"

“Fantastic” the Lt said, pleased. So often women defended their abusive spouses.

He walked the two women down to the garage and held the door as Helen eased into the car.

He even waved as the car drove up the ramp and onto the street.

Helen turned to the police woman… “You’re…. you’re not really going to take me back home?"

“Yes, Sister” the black woman smiled, turning towards the farm, she took her police hat off to reveal her hair-cut.

“Our master wants you back” she added

Helen smiled, she really was going home!

The End