The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER NINE: WORKING NINE TILL FIVE

Annabelle was both shocked and riveted by how this story was unfolding. How Lulu was able to sit across from her and speak so matter of factly about the horrors she had endured filled her with a blossoming respect for her interviewee. She was finding herself becoming torn between wishing the story would never end and hoping that for Lulu’s sake that her salvation was near.

Hearing of the things that Lulu had been forced to do every evening for almost a year, she couldn’t believe it possible that anything positive came of it.

“I don’t get it.” She asked, “How could all that have been of any help to you?”

“Well in those evenings, I was court ordered to be whatever the plaintiff demanded me to be. I had no choice. If a guy wanted me to dress up in a ponygirl outfit with a vibrator in my pussy and drive him around Chrystal Heights’ Town Square, I did it without a second thought and with a smile on my face.

“The daytime was a different matter though. During the day, only my vocabulary was regulated. I could do whatever I liked so long as I didn’t leave Chrystal Heights and was contented to be a monosyllabic, big breasted, sex-crazed bimbo for the rest of my life.

“But you’d found a job.”

“Yes, but I was only paid in tips. And in a town like Chrystal Heights, a quick blow job under the table doesn’t get you very much since there are plenty of Hanover Honies wandering around giving it away for free while they serve their own sentences.

“Working for tips in a Chrystal Heights coffee house, you seriously have to earn your money. It was one thing to swing on over to a customer, give them a bubbly ‘Hiya Cutie’ and making sure they got a face full of tits as you poured their coffee. It was another entirely to maintain that happy smiley persona while doing whatever needed to be done to get them to put their hand in their pocket.

“All those evenings of being a willing participant in all things perverse, (especially my week with The Skinners) meant that after a while nothing that my customers asked of me shocked me anymore. Over time, I was able to carry out my customers’ requests without flinching and thus began to earn the precious; albeit it negligible tips that were the key to my freedom.

“Within a few months I was earning almost two hundred dollars a month that I was able to use to pay back my debt. I had built up somewhat of a regular customer base with a selection of daily, weekly and monthly clients and things were finally looking positive.”

“Two Hundred dollars a month is positive? You’d have been here till you were eighty!”

“Even so, it was better than nothing, which had looked liked my main prospect for the first couple of months trying to earn some money. I was able to fall into a routine, a screwed up routine I will admit, but a routine nonetheless.

“I began Monday mornings with Donny, who liked to spread raspberry jelly on my pussy instead of his toast and lick it off. That was a guaranteed five bucks in my pocket each week. Wednesdays and Thursdays were when the big money came in with the traditional Chrystal Heights Football team gang bang; twenty bucks if they’d lost, fifty if they’d won. (I think I became the team’s number one fan overnight as a victory could add nearly twenty percent to my weekly income.) Finally Friday afternoon ended with the head of Chrystal Heights High School giving me private tuition. Bizarrely, I actually learnt quite a lot in those sessions as he seemed to get almost as much pleasure from me getting an A in the tests he set me as he did from giving me a spanking when I got B plus or lower.

Annabelle couldn’t help but comment, “I’m amazed you can look back at that as nothing more than a weekly routine.”

“What other choice did I have? Break down and cry myself to sleep every evening? I was still me; I just also had to be super-bimbo Lulu for as long as it took to earn my freedom. A routine was much easier to cope with than random meetings with nameless queues of guys whenever my body betrayed me and the need for cock consumed me. The routine kept me sane, it kept things feeling normal amidst the insanity and it was through the routine that I met Michael.”