The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island of Doom

By Topper

It started out as a simple bet between friends and ended with servitude and devotion. The bet was simple; ten thousand dollars that I couldn’t sail from Aransas Pass, Texas to the Calicos’ Islands with my thirty eight foot Wauquiez Hood sail boat by my self. Being retired at the old age of fifty, rich and a widower for many years I spend a great deal of time on the water. I made the bet with the intentions of meeting the guys down there and then sail back together. I plan on at least a month of sailing taking my time visiting different ports. I gather my maps and charts and plan a route. I watch the weather and when the chance for storms was less I loaded the Polish Prince and set sail. Yes the name of my sail boat is the Polish Prince.

The first few days were great. The sea was quiet and the sky’s blue. The boat sail like the champ it was. I was really enjoying the quietness and solitude of being by myself. There were times I‘d fish and times when I just slept. I arrive at the Cayman Islands and spent the next three days dock. I visit some sites and replenish my supplies. On the fourth day in Cayman I plan on sailing out around noon towards Jamaica and spend a few days there. From Jamaica I’d sail east between Cuba and Haiti to Calicos’ Island. The trip was going to good. I had no problems and the weather was cooperating with me.

Once in Jamaica I dock and spent a week visiting and site seeing. I enjoy the time walking around visiting the shops. I stock up on cigars and alcohol for the next leg of my trip. Once the Polish Prince was restocked and cleaned I was to set sail. The local dock attendant warned me of approaching storms and said I should remain one more day. I told him thanks but I had a dead line to reach. I was off and headed east. The sailing was smooth as I enjoy a couple of scotches and a good cigar. At around midnight I pass through the channel between Cuba and Haiti and decided to sleep.

I awoke to thunder and lightning as my sailboat was toss about. I put on my rain suit and headed up. The wind was howling and the waves were twenty foot as the Polish Prince was toss. I had to admit I was a little worry but I had confidence in my boat and myself. As the storm continue and at about three in the mourning I lost my electrical. I was heading north east when a huge wave washed over the stern knocking me down, hitting my head and knocking me out.

I awoke to the sun shinning down on me and the sound of waves hitting the bow. I wasn’t moving as I stood up. I was beach, the Polish Prince wash up on the beach. I quickly looked around and notice two things, 1) the boat was in tack and 2) there was no one around. I try the radio for help but the power was dead. Guess I’ll have to walk for help. I went below to hide some things then grab my Springfield 45 and some other items and lock the boat up. Once on the beach I started to walk the beach. After an hour of walking I begin to wonder if anyone lived on this island. In six hours I made it around the island and back to the boat.

I survey the situation and knew I had enough food and water to last a week. Looking over the island there wasn’t much high ground. There was only one small mountain or if you like a large hill. I decided to build a fire and try to work on the electrical. By night fall the radio still did not work and there was no sign of any other boats or planes. I had a couple of drinks and call it a night.

By the second day I was restless from staying in one spot. I decided to do a little exploring. I pack a knapsack my pistol and headed towards the hill. Walking was easy. I follow a trail that was old and not well travel as it took me to the bottom of the hill. There was a trail going up so I decided to start my climb. Half way up I stop for a rest and drank some water. There were fruit trees all around so I decided to try some. It was a cross between an orange and a tangerine. Never the less they tasted very good. After about a half hour I resume my climb and reach the top in about two hours. The top was mostly flat with grass and a few trees. In the middle was another small hill with bushes all around.

I could see for miles each way as I glass the ocean looking for help. Nothing; nothing at all, just me and some birds. I walk over to the other hill and as I got closer I notice a small opening in the side. It was the entrance to a cave. I knelt down to peek into the cave. Once you crawled about four feet in it opens to a huge room. I reach into my pack and took out a glow stick. I snap it and started to crawl into the cave. Once inside I stood and look around. The room was about 20 foot by 30 foot with a ceiling ht of about 20 feet. There was an entrance to a tunnel that led down.

I explore the room and found some signs that someone had been here many years ago. I decided to head back to the boat and come back tomorrow more prepared. I’d check out the tunnel to see where it led. As I look down the tunnel I threw another glow stick down and it look to go down pretty far. I couldn’t see the end. Yep! Tomorrow I’d walk it. As I turn to leave I thought I heard a voice calling for help. I stop and listen but heard nothing. By the time I reached the boat I was hungry and tire. I made a quick dinner, a couple of drinks and look at my charts. I try to figure which small island I was on. With no such luck I went to bed on planning my adventures for tomorrow. As I slept the voice I heard in the cave kept calling me for help.

I awoke to another sunny day with no sign of any help. I left early and headed for the cave. As I walk I remember me dreaming of the voice calling me for help. Well in four hours I was at the entrance to the cave and crawl through it. As I approach the tunnel I felt like an early day explorer. With chem lights in hand I started down the tunnel. It angle down as I started my decent. At about a mile in it open to a decent size room. As I enter it I notice a pile of small rocks on one side. As I approach the pile I heard that cry for help again. It sounded to come from behind the rocks. I started to move some and found it pretty easy. I soon had enough move and notice it was another tunnel. Well in know time I had the entrance clear and proceeded down the tunnel. It ran about seventy-five yards and open to a small room. There was a table and two chairs, and by the look and design they were pre 1700’s.

As I search the room I notice a little a hole in the wall. I stuck the light in and saw two chests about 2 feet x 2 feet and a foot high. I grab one and pull it out and place it on the floor. I then proceeded to pull the second one when I heard that voice for help again. It was real faint and I swear it came from the chest. As they both sat on the ground of the cave I inspected both of them. They were in excellent shape and had old pad locks on them. Ones like you see in the old movies of pirates. My mind started to run wild as I thought of pirate treasures gold, rubies and pearls. I decided to haul them down to the boat and open them there. By the time I made the trip twice it was nearly nine at night. I celebrated by having a few cocktails and a light dinner. As I lay on the deck enjoying the night air I felt I was not alone. In my dreams I heard that voice again, only this time it wasn’t asking for help. I dreamt I was in chains with a collar around my neck. I was kneeling in front of a woman. She was giving me instructions on how to serve her. I was to be her slave and do her bidding. She would be my Queen and I her royal subject. She would control all aspects of my life including my sex life which I would no longer have. My Mistress would control it now.

I awoke in a sweat as I play the thoughts in my mind as I look at my watch. It was only three in the mourning as I settle back down. I told myself that I wouldn’t drink so much anymore as I drifted back asleep. The voice was back and this time I was lying on my back. I try to look at her but the light was too bright to see her face. I try to reach her with my hand and found that I was tied. She began to speak in a language I could not understand at first. Soon she was next to my head as I smelled her perfume. It was intoxicating as I breathe it in. I felt fingers on my temples as I began to understand the language. It was old Arabic from long, long ago. I was given more instructions on how to serve. I felt lips by my ear as the voice whisper softly serve and obey, serve and obey repeatedly. I awoke to serve and obey as the mourning sun shone on me. I stood and look out over the ocean, still no sign of help.

I began by making coffee and some eggs as I look at the charts again. If only if there was some way to get off this sandbar. Once off, I’d be able to sail again. After breakfast I gather some tools and lifted the lighter chest onto a table. I did my best not to damage the lock knowing that it could be worth some money. I manage to pick it and open it. Once the lock removed I open the chest. Inside were bottles of different sizes. They contain perfume and ointments. One bottle smells very familiar to me. It was the smell of her perfume in my dream. The last bottle was the biggest. It was blue in color with gold leaf decorations on it. The bottom was round with a long neck. Around the top was a solid gold cap. I began to open it but decided to wait and open the other chest. I place all the bottles back in the chest standing up and place it off the table onto the deck.

I gather up the second chest and began to pick its lock. As I went to hold it I receive a slight shock and let go of it. That was weird as I took hold again of the lock. And as soon as I stuck the pick into the lock I was shock again. Enough of this I said and grab the hammer swinging it and hitting the lock. After the 5th attempt I stop and sat down. The lock would not budge. I went back to the bottles and look at each one. They were definitely oils and perfumes. I open each one and smell them. They smell of flowers and spices and made my head dizzy as I took the large one in my hand. The deep blue color reminded me of the deep waters of the ocean and the gold leaf decorations of olive leaves. The bottle was shape like the one in the TV series (I dream of Jeanie). I carefully open the bottle and place it on the table just as a storm hit. I quickly went into the cabin as it began to rain. That’s funny I didn’t notice the storm approaching. The wind picked up and so did the intensity of the rain as it now thunder and lightning.

I just remember the chests as I quickly ran out to bring them in. I was drench by the time I had them both in when I remember the blue bottle. Once more I went out in the storm and wind as I grab the bottle and retreated inside. I place the bottle on the table and took off my wet cloths. I was just in my shorts when there was a loud noise approaching and the polish prince started rocking. Items were flung around the cabin as I lost my balance and fell hitting my head and knocking me out. I was dreaming again, and for the first time, I saw the woman in my dreams.

She was tall at least 6 foot, her figure was perfect, long red hair flowing over her shoulders down to the middle of her back. Her face looks very familiar as she reminded me of the actress Brigitt Bardot of the 50’s. Her eyes deep green as she stared into mine. My eyes lower as I notice her cloths were made of see through material that show her breast, my eyes still lowering as her bare stomach was flat with a diamond in the belly button. Lower still as my eyes settle between her legs and saw the red hair of her pubic area. Lower still as her long legs came into view. Her feet in a pair of sandals, the toenails color red.

One simple word was said by her, KNEEL! I found myself kneeling before her. My head was looking up as I met her eyes. A smile crosses her lips as she

whispers serve and obey. I whisper back yes my Queen as she patted my head. She walked around me, inspecting me as she stood behind me. Her hand softly stroking my cheek as she said you’ll do fine. Who are you I ask? Quiet! Slaves aren’t permitted to talk. Now listen for I will only say this once as she pulls my head back so I was looking into her eyes. Her green eyes grew bright as she again told me my duties. I would be hers for as long as she wishes. I would fall in love with her and ask her hand in marriage. I am never to ask her where she came from or her past life. Only that she is powerful and ruler of our domain. When you see me again you will remember every thing I’ve told you. Your only function in life now is to serve and obey me. Now repeat to yourself serve and obey, serve and obey, serve and obey as I woke up. I sat for a minute shaking the cobwebs out.

What a dream I thought as I recall every detail. I’d remember the woman and how beautiful she was. I look around and notice that the blue bottle was gone, along with both chests. I stood up and realize the boat was moving. I quickly went topside and notice we were adrift. I quickly set the sails and the course for Calicos”. As I sat watching the water I remember every thing in my dreams. But what happen to the chests? What about the Lady, the Island? I must have been unconscious and dreaming. There was no sign of an island or for that matter any chests on board. Wow! What a story. I figure out where I was and realize I was about 1 – 2 hours out from Calicos’ Islands. I would soon be collecting my bet.

I soon saw land and realize I didn’t know how long I was out. What if I miss my dead line. Soon I pull along the dock. Once tie, I ask the dock hand to clean and fuel the Polish Prince. I went to a bar that I was supposed to meet my friends. Looking at the local paper I was one day ahead of schedule. In the bar I found no one. I sat and order a beer and something to eat. Afterwards I found a hotel and took a nap. I woke up to pounding on the door as my friends were looking for me. I answer and we all shook hands, hugs and the usual things after a month from them. We headed for a bar and started to drink. We discuss the bet and I was promise they pay me when we get back. I told them all about the trip except the dreams I had. I didn’t want any ribbing. We stay about a week when they ask if I wanted to double the bet. Oh, I said. Sail back by yourself. I agree and took them on.

My friends left that evening for the U.S. and I went shopping for supplies. The boat would be loaded in two days as I left for the hotel. I decided to sail straight through this time. No stopping, I wanted to get home. I had a quiet dinner and plan my route. The weather was supposed to be good with waves calm to 2 feet. The next morning I was at the dock checking on my boat. Everything was store below and ready to sail. My goal was an early dinner tonight and up early to set sail by dawn. Once the boat was secure I left for dinner. I was going over my charts one last time while enjoying a couple of scotches. When I decided to call it an evening. Walking back to the hotel I thought about what happen to me in my dreams. By the time I reach the hotel I kept thinking about the Lady in my dreams and what she said to me. Serve and Obey.

As I enter my room the first thing I notice was the blue bottle sitting on the table. Second was the smell of her perfume and oils in the air. I instantly felt warm and light headed as the fragrance hit my mind. My eyes close as I envision the Lady in my dreams at the same time my penis grew. I heard a noise and open my eyes and there before me stood the Lady, dress in the same cloths as my dreams. She stared at me as our eyes met, her green eyes piercing mine searching for my soul. Nothing was said as I drop to my knees and answer serve and obey my Queen. She walk over to me lifted my chin smiling at me; Yes my pet, get my bath ready.

I don’t know why but I stood and ready her bath with the oils from the bottles in the chest. When the bath was ready she enters and I undress her helping her into the tub. She orders me to strip and proceed on washing her. Her skin was smooth as my hands roam over her body, the red hair felt like silk. When she stood to get out I towel dry her off. I then follow her into the bedroom were she lay on top of the bed. I knew what she wanted as I began to massage the oils into her. Once completed with my task she had me kneel again at the foot of the bed.

Our eyes met as she started to tell me who she was. Her name was Jasmine but to me it’s Mistress. She was a Genie who was trap in that blue bottle for ages. She thanks me for freeing her. Than she said most people believe that if you hold the lamp the Genie is yours and must do as told. That is true, however I’m no regular Genie for I’m am the one who is in charge of all Genies and no one owns me. I instead own humans to do as I please. So as for you who save me from my bottle I’ll let you live as my slave. Understand? I look into her eyes and with sincerity in my heart I said to her, my will is to serve and obey, my Lady.

Before I could blink my wrist had silver cuffs on and a leather choker around my neck.

I look over at the bed were my Mistress was now lying as she beckon me to her. I crawl to the bed as she pointed to her womanhood. Smiling at me she said get busy. I crawl onto the bed and begun my duties in life. It’s been a year now since that trip and everyone thinks I met Jasmine on my voyage. We live together for now but plan on marriage at a later time. Its not so bad being her slave. She treats me well, as long as I can perform.