The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It

Will (22) finished making the wooden sailboat when he added the mast to the centre of the wooden model.

Will had it as a gift for his brother Porgy (20). Will was home from college.

Will was a thoughtful man; who loved his brother. Porgy had finished school but had never been that successful. He was a lot simpler. Will was always defensive of his younger brother.

The mast slotted into the anchoring point and Will stepped back to examine it.

“It’s tiny” Porgy said, a little disappointed.

“It can’t be much bigger” Will said

The thunder outside boomed.

The rain pelted down.

Porgy got into his rubber boots and took the small boat outside. He placed it in the gutter.

A rush of water swept it down the hill. Porgy squealed with delight and ran after it.

Will watched from the verandah and then went inside.

Porgy chased the boat and managed to close the gap before it swirled down a drainage grate. “Fuck” he spat as he just managed to grab it.

“What was that?” called Old Tom Baker as he walked past, up the pavement to his house.

“Nothing, Sir!” Porgy said

Porgy looked back at the grate.

Porgy, despite his simplicity loomed large; bigger than his older brother. People said of him what he lacked for brains he more than made up for in muscle.

Orange-red eyes glowed; watching him from within the drainage chute. A red-painted smile broke out; a grin from ear to ear.

It reached out.

Porgy reeled back, surprised by the arm emerging from under the pavement.

The hand beckoned him forward.

Porgy stepped closer, curious. He then saw the eyes; luminous

“Who are you?” Porgy gasped

“I am Dennywise, the Prancing Clown” it said.

“What are you?”

“Look into my eyes” Dennywise giggled, “And you will see”

Porgy found himself gazing at those eyes.

He stepped forward, not even realising he was doing so. Suddenly it grabbed him by the ankles. It pulled him forward. Porgy screamed

He should not have been able to fit, but somehow he was pulled through into the drain as if by magic.

Old Tom Baker had heard the scream and turned around. There was no one there. He paused for a moment looking about the street, trying to think of where Porgy had gone. He shrugged and went into his house.

“You are so pretty” Dennywise smiled, dancing around Porgy, who stood there shivering in fear. “Shall we play a game?”

Porgy shook his head. “I wanna go” he said. He hung his head low, afraid.

Dennywise produced a red balloon from his sleeve. The balloon floated upwards, stopped only by the string the clown held.

“No?” he smiled, “You sure?”

Porgy shook his head

Dennywise moved around behind Porgy. Dennywise salivated looking at the lump of manhood. Suddenly the clown floated up into the air. He hovered over and behind Porgy. He leant over him and as he did his hard cock pressed against Porgy’s back.

Dennywise sank back to the ground pulled Porgy’s pants down, and then his undies. Porgy trembled, unable to run, or call for help

Dennywise pushed him forward “Bend over” he said. Porgy complied. Dennywise pressed his cock up against Porgy’s ass and then pushed into him.

Porgy trembled. It hurt. His own cock; rock hard.

“My disappearing act!” Dennywise giggled as his cock vanished; up Porgy’s tight ass-hole.

“Oh, you’re so fucking tight” he gasped.

Dennywise rode Porgy and Porgy started to bear down on him, squeezing his sphincter tight in time with Dennywise’s thrusts

“Oh, fuck!” the clown cried, and then he came

Porgy felt it burning his sphincter. His own cock erupted shooting his sperm out onto the wet ground. Dennywise leant forward, catching some and bringing it up to his lips. His mouth opened wide, his tongue lolled out ten inches and he licked it.

It was like ambrosia.

Dennywise bucked, thrusting, coming. He kept coming, more than humanly possible. And then he was done.

* * *

Will searched for his brother. Eventually his parents joined in. Then the police.

Far below, in his subterranean lair Dennywise sucked Porgy’s cock. Porgy gasped with delight as he came in Dennywise’s painted mouth. Porgy and the clown fucked each other again and again, shooting sperm into every hole, gulping each other down.

Dennywise rose to his feet, taking Porgy by the hand he lead him to a stool. He sat Porgy down and taking the face paint he had there slowly transformed Porgy into a clown.

Porgy looked at his painted face in a mirror. As he did he held Dennywise’s cock in his hand, gently massaging it. His own cock soon drew his master’s attention and they sucked each other off. Porgy’s cock was already large but as he was transformed into a clown it seemed to get larger, like his Master’s.

Dennywise painted Porgy’s lips red, completing the clown costume. Porgy’s eyes glowed red.

“You’re quite the little cock-whore” Dennywise said as he finished off in Porgy’s mouth.

Will sat up; it was late. He was still upset over the disappearance of his brother. Suddenly he noticed a red balloon rise up past his window. It rose up, and then he saw his brother; his face white in clown make-up; red painted lips. His hair was bright red, sticking up as if caught by static electricity.

Porgy let out a shrill chuckle… like a maniac.

Porgy wore a white lace clown costume with large fuzzy red buttons down the front…

“Porgy?” Will gasped, sitting upright

“Will” Porgy sang “Let me in… let me in…”

Will rushed to the window and opened it

Like a Scary Poppins Porgy flew in, still holding the balloon. Floating, defying gravity.

“Mom and dad will be so glad to see you…” Will said, “We were all worried…” turning to go get his mom

“Don’t go…” Porgy said, holding his brother’s wrist.

“But, mom and dad…”

“I want to show you a magic trick” Porgy said

“A what…?” he gasped as he gazed into Porgy’s eyes. They seemed to glow red.

“You want to see a magic trick… don’t you?”

“I..” Will gasped, “I… I want to see…”

“You want to see a magic trick…”

“I…”

“This is called “Hide the salami”” Porgy giggled as he sank to the floor. He released the balloon which wafted out the window as if of its own accord.

Porgy got to his knees. He opened his brother’s pyjama’s fly and pulled Will’s cock out. “Mmmm” Porgy smiled as he took it into his mouth. He sucked it; letting the circumcised head loll about in his mouth, his tongue licking it. Will grew hard in his brother’s mouth. Porgy let it rub against his face, and he kissed the sides of the shaft.

Then he opened his mouth again and drew all of it in, deep-throating it. He began to suck hard. Then Will came. Porgy greedily slurped down his brother’s hot sperm Will gasped as he felt his brother’s mouth gobble down his jizz

Porgy rose to his feet and guided his brother over to the bed. “Lie down” he said

Will did as he was told, lying on his stomach. Porgy tore at Will’s pyjamas exposing his soft ass-flesh. Porgy skipped with delight and clapped his hands as he savoured the sight of his brother’s smooth ass.

Porgy let some spit drool onto the end of his cock. Porgy’s cock was large and heavy and it took an effort to push up into his brother’s unforgiving anus.

Porgy gurgled with delight as he pushed in as deep as he could go.. and then he pushed in further. “Ow” Will cried in pain, but then he relaxed into it. It felt so good.

Porgy got up a rhythm and then came, filling Will’s rectum with semen. Will wished he could have had more come in him.

* * *

Dennywise was delighted as Porgy guided Will back to him. Yet again defying physics they had passed through the drain-hole that should have been a barrier.

“Is he dick-hungry?”

“He is, Master” Porgy said

“Good” said the clown-master who now took the pain and transformed Will into his likeness.

The three then went to fucking each other like rabbits. Will’s cock was larger now than before and he found he could come again quickly after ejaculating.

* * *

Ricki Tosser was a bespectacled computer nerd and friend of Will’s. They’d been in High School together but had since gone to different colleges. He heard about the disappearance of Will and Porgy. The whole town was nervous at their disappearance.

Ricki lived by himself. He was on social media with his pal Jem Handcomb discussing the double disappearance.

“I’ve found out something…” Ricki said

“Aliens?”

“No!” Ricki said, “Be serious”

“Okay, what?”

“There’s some stories I’ve found—of other college guys who went missing forty years ago”

“People disappear all the time…”

“But these happened like now…”

“How do you mean?”

“A couple of college guys were never seen ever again…” He stopped for a moment as he heard the sound of a small horn…

“What was that?” he said

“I didn’t hear anything” Jem said

Honk. Honk…

“I heard it again” Ricki said.

“You’re crazy…”

Jem watched from his computer as Ricki went to the front door.

He went to his door and opened it

Will sat there, dressed as a clown in a small car. He honked a clown horn.

“Will?” Ricki quizzed

Will rose up out of the car… literally into the air, till he was above the ground. He floated towards Ricki

He hovered above his pal, and then his clown costume opened up, as his hard cock pushed out from inside it

“What?” Ricki gasped as it pushed towards his face

Suddenly Will grabbed him. When Ricki went to protests his mouth was suddenly filled with hard cock.

“Mm…nnn…nnhhh” he protested

Then suddenly his cock was filled with semen. Will giggled as he came in Ricki’s throat. Ricki was forced to swallow, or choke. He gulped it down

Will giggled and danced around Ricki. He ignored Jem’s stunned face on the computer monitor. Ricki stood there gasping, trying to spit the sperm out. He felt his stomach heavy… he had drunk so much of it.

“Ricki? Will?” Jem cried, bashing on his microphone.

He watched in horror as Will stripped Ricki

Ricki’s cock was rock hard. Will pushed his friend back onto a couch and then straddled him.

Will eased his thighs down over his pal, taking Ricki’s cock up inside his ass-hole.

Ricki sighed as he felt warm anus open up and swallow his shaft. Will was deft, his sphincter like a hand

“Oh, fuck” Ricki gasped

“You like my ass?”

“Oh, fuck, yessss…” Ricki gasped

Will pressed his lips to Ricki’s and they kissed and then Ricki came

Will’s own cock loomed up rock hard between them as he rode up and down on Ricki. When he felt the last of the come from his friend he slid up off him, and then squirted some of it out into his hand. He smeared it over Ricki’s mouth. Ricki licked it, tasting his own come with Will’s ass-cream.

Will picked Ricki’s feet up and pushed his own cock into Ricki. Ricki squealed with delight as he was penetrated.

Jem watched in horror no more… he switched the computer off; shocked

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a red ball loom up into the air outside his window.

He went to the window.

Porgy and Dennywise stood there; Porgy was juggling three red balls.

“I’m going to juggle with your balls…” Dennywise said, seeing Jem standing there at his window

Jem stood there transfixed, watching the balls go up and down, and around in Porgy’s hands

He didn’t even notice Dennywise scrambling up the side of his dorm, as if a spider.

“You’re going to be a little cock whore…” Dennywise said as he leaped into the room…

Jem looked out to see Will turn up with Ricki; now dressed as a clown…

There was nothing Jem could do….

The End