The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s True What They Say About Chinese Girls

(Fm, Ff, hypnosis)

This story is written for the Mind Control Stories site. It will generally be OK to post it on other nonprofit sites, but ask first. (The name of the HypnoDomme is an homage to Sue Chan the cartoonist, who used to do cute pictures of girls on the beach using Inducers on each other.)

Introduction: Ivar Takes Suggestions Well

Ivar Jensen felt that he wasn’t getting much out of his classes at the university, except in his own major of chemical engineering. The classes outside his major had more girls in them, though, and sometimes that got interesting. He was especially intrigued by Sue Chan, his study partner in Psychology class. They both enjoyed the brief introduction to hypnosis included in the course, and kept on practicing together.

Sue liked being a subject and got reasonably good at it, and Ivar enjoyed hypnotizing her, but when he admitted erotic feelings about her, she limited the scope of suggestions she would respond to. “Nothing personal, Ivar, in fact you’re cute for a guy, but I like girls as much as you do! We can be friends, you just have to accept that you’re never getting into my pants.”

Ivar found it easier than he had expected to accept this rule, because the hypnosis was working so well the other way, and he was enjoying being Sue’s subject very much. Sometimes he was aware of everything that went on in a trance; sometimes he went out like a light and awakened with twenty minutes of lost time, aware that he had accepted post-hypnotic suggestions, but having no conscious idea what they were. It seemed to make no difference; Sue reported that he obeyed his programming automatically either way. She seemed pleased and amused at his responsiveness, and he was surprised to find that the feeling of obeying Sue’s commands was addictively pleasurable. He took over most of the housekeeping at Sue’s off-campus apartment, and did other chores and errands eagerly for her and her roommates as she required.

Chapter One: Generalizing the Experience

After talking it over with Ivar, and finding him willing to make this new interest an important part of his life, Sue suggested that his craving to serve and obey her would gradually generalize to all Asian women, especially Chinese ones. “When a Western guy goes to an area with lots of Asians and starts hanging out with Asian women, he often gets Yellow Fever, as they call it. You’re getting a special version of this pleasant infection. I’ll program you to respond in particular ways to particular women, and then you’ll gradually find that this response is becoming a general compulsive habit. I want you to tell me when you start doing nice things for Asian women I haven’t set you up for!”

After serving Sue’s roommates and several of her girlfriends in mild ways that wouldn’t shock anyone, Ivar reported that acting this way was beginning to feel normal. “I’ve noticed two things about my response to the women you tell me to serve. They seem overwhelmingly charismatic and especially attractive to me, and I’m beginning to realize that it doesn’t matter if I’m attracted or not! If an Asian woman ever wants me to serve her pleasure sexually, she’ll tell me to, and until then I can’t bring it up. That’s mostly OK; it’s so much fun to do as I’m told! This is so exciting I’m masturbating a lot, though, and I always fantasize about Asian women, just as you told me to.”

Sue decided that Ivar was ready to progress to the next level, and he readily agreed to accept humiliation and a little pain as a teaching tool. After his next session, he found that he very much wanted to get a tattoo displaying his new status and role in life. He went to a particular tattoo parlor downtown, in their city’s small Chinatown, feeling like he was running on rails. He knew he was doing what he wanted to do, but he also knew he did not have the slightest choice about it. He showed the fat and not very pretty older woman who ran the shop the hanzi characters Sue had carefully traced out for him. She laughed long and loud. Finally she gasped, “What a good idea! I was expecting you; the aunt of your friend Sue used to be my girlfriend, and we are still close. This is a very special order, for a white man to have Chinese Woman Slave tattooed on his butt! The tattoo is permanent, and what these words say will be permanently true for you. I will enjoy doing this, but you must pay a very special price. In addition to my usual fee, you must worship me orally as much as I want until I dismiss you. Do you understand, boy?”

Part of Ivar wanted to protest, but what came out of his mouth was “Yes, Great Lady!”

“Good boy! Now come back into my screened working area, and strip naked for your tattoo. First I will teach you to kowtow. Kneel to me, hold your hands up beside your ears, and bow until your forehead touches the floor. Yes, that’s right. You like doing this for Asian women, because this means you accept that we are your natural superiors. Now lie flat on my work table, while I sketch your new label on that cute butt.”

Sue giggled as she admired Ivar’s new tattoo. “How many times did Emma make you go down on her?” she asked.

Ivar paused to add it up. “Eleven in all. She required oral worship after each of my four tattoo sessions, and commanded me to get into it so much it would take my mind off the pain. That worked! Then she had me come back at odd times, when I didn’t have class and she was not busy, sometimes in the middle of the afternoon, sometimes early in the morning or late at night. I really enjoyed being the helpless plaything of a Chinese woman I wasn’t attracted to. It proved to me that what’s written on my butt now is the truth!”

“You’re such a good boy!” Sue said as she hugged him. “Now give me a non-sexual massage as you hypnotize me, and get me completely relaxed. I had two mid-terms today, and I need to unwind.”

A very relaxed Sue tied an old bathing cap around Ivar’s waist, so that the cap covered his cock. “Good boys like you deserve to be rewarded,” she explained. “Remember each of your sex sessions with Emma, and as you recall each one, you also recall your fantasies about Asian women, and you become more and more aroused and excited. You can’t come until I tell you to. When I do, you will say out loud, ‘Asian women own me!’ and as you do, you will come hard. Ready?”

“Yes, Great Lady!”

Ivar hesitated a moment when Sue commanded him to lick up and swallow all the cum in the bathing cap, but Sue was firm with him. “Yes, it’s kind of gross, but you’re just learning what straight and bi women experience whenever they play the flute for their boyfriends. It’s OK to feel humiliated as you do this, as long as you also feel very pleased that I can make you do it!”

“Yes, Great Lady!”

Ivar’s face was still red as he washed out the bathing cap afterwards, but he was smiling. He asked Sue, “Great Lady, I thought you never did sexual things with men. Mind you, I’m not complaining, but what just happened?”

Sue explained, “I’m queer, but I’m not a fanatic about it. I fool around in various kinky ways with a gay male friend once or twice a year. This is the first time I’ve ever done even this much with a straight man who has the hots for me; I only dare because you’re completely under my control. I actually liked making you come; I don’t think I’ll ever tell you to screw me, but if I did, you would simply accept it. It’s a woman’s privilege to change her mind, and as an Asian woman and your hypnotist, I have the privilege of changing your mind, too. And you like it that way, don’t you?”

“You know it, Great Lady!”

Chapter Two: Tool and Toy

Ivar walked through the county flea market late on the Thursday after final exams. Sue had suggested this way to relax after a giggling phone conversation with her aunt. Then she hypnotized Ivar, planting suggestions that he now could not remember. Ivar calmly accepted this, smiling whenever he realized that he was Sue’s obedient toy. He was not surprised when his feet led him to where two middle-aged Chinese women in battered blue denim work clothes were loading their unsold merchandise back into their truck. One of them smiled to see him, asking, “Would you like to help us pack up?”

“Yes, Great Lady!” he replied, at which both women giggled. “We were told we might meet a young white guy today with a very respectful attitude toward Asian women,” the other woman explained. “If you are the one we were expecting, welcome! If you had never thought of this before, try serving us anyway; you might really like it!”

After the truck was loaded, the women had Ivar get his car and follow them to their house, where he helped them move the goods into a storage shed. June and Marilyn invited him to stay to dinner, and exchanged explanations of their lifestyles. They explained that there was little social space for out lesbians like them in traditional Chinese society. A woman who would not play the role of a dutiful daughter was felt to be harming her family’s face, so a woman who wanted to make a life of public commitment to other women had to do it without family support. One common role she could sometimes find, especially in the larger towns, was as a coolie, doing rough day labor, dressing and acting like a man. “This is easier in America,” June explained. “Besides our not very successful venture of selling Chinese imports at the flea market, we have our own little moving company, and most people do not care that we are queer chicks as long as we are careful with their furniture!”

The women were pleased and amused at Ivar’s explanation of his newfound devotion to Asian women. “Show us your tattoo!” June demanded, and both women admired Ivar’s mark of identity, tracing the characters on his butt. He felt Sue’s brainwashing binding him snugly to the service of each woman as she did this, as if the tattoo were a magic spell. “This would not be for everybody,” Marilyn suggested, “but I think for you it will lead to a very satisfying life.” June asked Ivar to explain his schedule for the near future. He had several professional job applications pending, but he had been told it might be several weeks before any of them led to an offer. June and Marilyn had a murmured conversation in Chinese, then explained what he was going to do until it was time for him to take a permanent job. They sometimes hired casual helpers for their moving business; they gave preference to women who did not mind physical labor, but also sometimes employed men.

“You have two advantages for us,” June explained. “Your respectful attitude will make you show up on time and follow instructions, and we can take advantage of your fetish, exploiting you by paying you half what we usually pay women. This is the will of two Chinese women, so you really have no choice. This is what you will do. But how do you feel about it?”

Ivar felt Sue’s commands taking control of him, like a little bubble popping in front of his eyes. He prostrated himself in a formal kowtow, saying, “Thank you for using me as your tool, Great Ladies! I have no problem with the work, and I will feel deliciously humiliated to be underpaid. This will be good training for me!”

Marilyn patted Ivar on the butt, saying, “Because you have such a good attitude, we will also allow you to work for us personally for free, running errands and doing household chores. Oh, what a nice smile!”

Chapter Three: Stable Situations

The career job Ivar accepted was in a small city a few hundred miles away. He explained to Sue, “It’s in the office of a plant making industrial chemicals, next to an oil refinery, so it’s noisy, smelly, and a little dangerous—a good entry level opportunity!” Sue commanded him to put a Relationships Wanted ad on Craigslist, and helped him write it. In a few weeks, Ivar reported that he had found a local unattached Chinese woman who wanted a Female Led Relationship and was pleased by the way he behaved. Sue interviewed Pauline over Skype, finding her a reasonable person. “I wanted to make sure you wouldn’t get too bitchy with my buddy Ivar,” she explained. “He really does have to do whatever you tell him to, so you have to use good judgment for two and be careful what you command.”

“Girlfriend, I’m a hospital administrator!” Pauline laughed. “I use up all my inner bitch at work. I appreciate the chance to come home to a partner who knows in his heart that I’m the boss, so he wants to make my life pleasant and won’t fight with me all the time, like that husband I had when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Ivar has already amazed me with the way he accepts my will as if it were a law of nature. I feel like such a cougar, dominating a sweet guy half my age, but that doesn’t seem to bother him at all. You did his brainwashing, and I understand you’re a lesbian, so it makes sense how easily he accepted that I’m bi. I enjoy casual girlfun, but I wanted a stable tranquil live-in relationship with a man who knows his place. Thanks to you, I think I’ve got one!”

“Sounds good!” Sue concluded. “Please let me know if there are any problems or questions about Ivar’s state of mind, but I think he has found just what he was looking for.”

Sue was intrigued when Ivar introduced her to his cousin Sally, who had also just graduated and moved to the city Sue was still in. They met for pizza and conversation, and got so involved in their talk that the owner of the pizzeria had to gently remind them he was closing. They went to Sue’s new place near the university for coffee, and Sally mentioned that she was pleasantly surprised. “Ivar is one of my favorite relatives, but he’s not only a guy, he’s an engineer! I had low confidence in his matchmaking skills. Is it just me, or do we really click?”

“It’s me too,” Sue confirmed. “Being Ivar’s friend, even though I have basically no erotic interest in men, I kept catching myself thinking, ‘If only he were a girl!’ You are a lot like your cousin, not only the tall blonde thing, but in personality. Forgive me if I’m imagining things, but am I picking up a submissive vibe from you?”

sally blushed, and nodded. “Ivar told me about the Golden Women Rule hypnotic brainwashing you did for him. He absolutely loves it! I don’t think I would want to be a public utility for all Asian women, but if you could do something like that for me, just programming me to bottom for you, that would be the hottest thing ever!”

“Two great perv minds with but a single thought!” Sue laughed. “Hypnosis isn’t usually sudden, the changes sneak up on you gradually, so it might take a dozen sessions to get you spontaneously feeling and acting like my slave girl. Would you like to start tonight?”

A few months later, Sue made a follow-up call to Ivar, and was pleased to find him thriving in his devotion to Pauline. “She doesn’t micromanage me, she just makes sensible and constructive policies and expects me to follow them. She’s getting used to the idea that she will get total compliance, and that I enjoy it. She has me call her Empress in private, and I’m glad to be her subject.”

“Glad to hear it,” Sue said. “I’ve got a good relationship going too, with your cousin Sally. Sally, come say hello to Ivar!”

Ivar was embarrassed to see his cousin nude, wearing only a red silk ribbon around her neck, but Sally seemed perfectly comfortable that way, so he exchanged greetings. Sue asked, “Sally, how would you define your role in my household?”

Sally’s eyes went glassy for a moment, then she said, “Great Lady, I am your sex dolly and your personal slave.”

“Good girl! That’s exactly right. Now, Ivar, tell me; do you think it’s true what they say about Chinese girls?”

“Absolutely, Great Lady! At least what I say about Chinese girls. You are all irresistible goddesses, and the world is your rightful realm.”

The End