The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Chapter 3

It was like she was an actress in an erotic film. That’s how she thought about it at least. Thinking about it like that made the experience easier to deal with. The ‘work’ she was doing was pretty similar she guessed.

For the past several days her routine was waking up and being led to a shower area where she was cleaned by one or two masked men. While that was happening the men would rub her body. One would focus on her stomach while the other would rub her erogenous zones, and sometimes her back. She sometimes came during this.

After that she was usually led to one of the dungeon rooms. She had seen three separate ones so far, and in all of them she was tied or strapped or chained to something and made to please one or more guys. Really she didn’t have to do much, though she was starting to learn some things she could do to enhance the experience. She was learning how to use her tongue to manipulate a cock when it was in her mouth, as well as learning she could squeeze and relax her vaginal muscles to change the sensations during sex.

She was already getting used to it.

She was starting to enjoy it.

After they were done with her she was usually left to sit in her apartment cell. She now had a TV she could watch, with most of the channels being porn, and they were giving her more books to read, mostly about sex. Sometimes she killed time just by masturbating. She now had a small bathroom with a jacuzzi tub that she found herself taking advantage of. She found that she could aim the jets just right and get a nice little orgasm out of it.

On the morning of her seventh day when the guy entered her room to take her somewhere, she decided to ask him some questions.

“So, if I stayed, not saying I will, but if I stayed... um, would I just be like a porno actress? Would you guys pay me anything? Would I get to mingle with other slaves, maybe socialize a bit more?”

“The women we recruit usually have one or more skill sets that would be useful to us here. If you stay, we plan to make use of your cooking skills in one of our kitchens.” he replied.

Sarah grunted and turned her head. “I can’t cook.”

“That’s what your husband may think, but that hamburger recipe you thought of, with adding your own seasoning mix before cooking the meat shows that you have creativity, and I think while you’re not very experienced, you have great potential.”

It was just one surprise after another with this guy. She had resigned herself to him somehow knowing every detail of her life, including secrets she had never told anyone. The surprising bit was being told she had a potential for cooking. That brightened her mood considerably. After being led back to the tiled room she slipped on the control panties and immediately grabbed the bucket and sponge. She got on her hands and knees and started playing Cinderella again. She made it to three orgasms before collapsing onto the floor, panting and sweating.

The man helped her to her feet. She took an unsteady step. He grabbed her to keep her from falling, then he guided her to the camera room.

“Do you really think I could cook? Like for real?”

“With guidance from a chef, yes. Do you want to try your hand at it?”

Sarah thought about it as she did her poses for the camera. After the second pose, she nodded.

“Yes. Yes I want to try it.”

Sarah looked around in amazement as she followed the man into what looked like a restaurant kitchen. The only really weird part was the people in the kitchen were all female, and apart from protective aprons they were nude. Sarah quickly became nervous and intimidated.

“Oh no, I changed my mind!”

“No turning back now. Holly, this is Sarah. She’s one of the new girls we’re trying out. She’s interested in cooking. She can cook a little but has never worked in a restaurant kitchen. She’s scared out of her wits at the moment so go easy on her.”

Holly, a woman with blonde hair who looked to be in her late twenties, smiled at Sarah.

“Good to meet you Sarah. This is one of the kitchens that feeds both our slaves and our guests. Looks a bit overwhelming doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“It is at first, until you know a bit more on how it works. Never mind that for now. Let me show you around a bit. We’re finishing up breakfast service.

“Wow.”

“So tell me Sarah, what’s the first thing you ever cooked?”

“One egg, sunny side up. Um, I didn’t use any oil in the pan and I set the temperature too high. It turned into, just like this lump of stinky charcoal and I almost ruined the pan.”

Holly laughed. Sarah blushed and looked at her feet.

“Oh no honey it’s okay. All you did was wreck an egg. Hee hee me, I tried to run before I could walk. I tried baking a cake when I was like 12. I used the wrong flour, I put the frosting on top before I baked the cake, thinking it would be an ingenious way to save time, and I set the temperature way too high.”

“Wow. Really?”

“Oh yeah. I imagined I was the host of a cooking show and it was fun until smoke started coming from the oven. I ruined the cake pan and almost wrecked the oven.”

“Wow. You’ve come a long way to be working in a professional kitchen.”

“Well, yeah but really I gave up on cooking in my early teens after I ruined a roast that my family was gonna eat. Something like 3 years ago I was brought here, made to scrub floors, trained to sexually please men and women, and it came out that at one time I liked to cook. Apart from my pleasure duties I spend my day running this kitchen now.”

“Wow. Things here look so complicated.” Sarah said.

“Well, lets start with something simple. Here’s an empty station. Eggs are over there. Make me a simple plain omelet.”

Almost in a numb daze, Sarah grabbed a pan, greased it with butter and turned on one of the burners. Here she was in some sex slave facility, and this lady wanted her to cook an omelet. It all felt very surreal. She didn’t really register what she was doing. Somehow she ended up with what at least looked like an omelet. Holly cut off a piece and ate it. Her face looked hard to read.

“Not bad Sarah. A bit overcooked, but not bad. Make me another one.”

Her confidence boosted a bit, Sarah felt more in control as she cracked open some more eggs. This omelet ended up looking better. She plated it and handed it to Holly. She took a bite and smiled.

“Much better. Only your second try too.”

“Thanks.”

“Want to give something else a try? Maybe ham and eggs?”

“Sure, I guess.”

Holly’s encouragement continued to boost Sarah’s confidence. An hour flew by and before Sarah knew it, she had cooked several breakfasts under Holly’s supervision.

“Excellent job Sarah. Come with me.” Holly said.

She led Sarah out to a large restaurant area where many people were eating breakfast. Some looked like they were slaves, others looked like regular people.

“All these people seem to be enjoying their breakfasts, and in the last hour you’ve contributed to that.”

“Wow... I did, didn’t I?”

“Yep. I gotta take you back to your handler now, but I think I’ll be seeing more of you later on.”

“There’s something I don’t get about this place.” Sarah said as the masked man secured her arms to the restraining frame.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“You guys seem to know everything about me. Also for a sex slave ring I don’t see all that many security measures. Aren’t you worried about me breaking a window and escaping?”

“Before you woke up here, we planted some hypnotic and subliminal instructions in your head. You’ve also told us everything about yourself while under hypnosis. What you told us confirms why we think you’d be a good fit here. Ultimately that will be up to you, but in the meantime those hypnotic suggestions prevent you from doing certain things.”

Sarah just stared at him for a moment.

“No way! Hypnosis can’t do anything like that.”

He undid the strap that held one of her arms in place.

“Your arm is now free. Slap me across the face, if you can.”

Horror sank in when Sarah realized that her arm would not move under its own power. After a few moments he easily put it back in the strap and secured it in place.

“Technically the straps aren’t needed, but under normal circumstances you would be able to move and we’re aiming to get you used to physical bondage.”

She just shut down. They had her. There was no choice. They’d break her with sexual pleasure and she’d become a glassy eyed slave. They could hypnotize her to do anything. They could fill her with cocks and sex toys and make her cum over and over, and that’s how they would break her. They’d train her like a dog, turn her into an obedient pet, a collared, obedient pet led on a chain by whoever became her owner...

A burst of pleasure from the control panties brought her back to her senses. She looked up at the guy, anger flashing in her eyes.

“So after two weeks I’ll have the choice to leave or stay? Yeah right. You guys have fucked with my mind and rigged the election so to speak. Heh, I know what choice I’ll be compelled to make at the end of this.”

“That choice will be yours.” he said after fastening the gag in place.