The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

Chapter 3

The man then entered and Keith saw the state of Caroline but before the stranger could draw his weapon, Keith hit him so hard with an upper cut punch. Keith took the duck tape from the woman and bound the man on the floor. He removed the weapon and hid it before he unbound Caroline’s wrists and said, “You try and get that off your head. While I, see to these two. He asked the woman what the man wanted. The woman replied, “He wants me to wear my work clothes for work and nothing when I am at home. He also would like what you used on me. Keith fitted the helmet over the man’s head and turned it on. He threw water in the man’s face and said “You have just lost your ex-wife and you will from now on get an arousal every time you see a young man. If any young man directs or commands you, you will comply with their instructions. Your obedience to any male is guaranteed, if you think about fighting any command and offer disobedience, you will feel extreme pain in you genitals. This pain will be so bad you will feint after only a few seconds. You no longer like women and you cannot tolerate their smell of perfume, shampoo or and soap. Lastly you will forget being contacted by your ex-wife and her coming to see you. You have not been contacted by your wife since before the divorce.

He then turned off the helmet and moved across to the woman. He turned it back on and when the green light was illuminated, said, “When you dress for work you can wear your old work clothes until you replace them with latex or rubberised fabric. You have a month to replace all you old clothes with clothes made out of latex or rubberised fabrics because at the end of that time your skin will not tolerate any other fabric touching it. That is anything except a towel, when it is drying you.

Keith turned off the mask and said, “Wake up and go home.”

After the woman had gone, and Caroline had taken the tape off her hair, Keith returned to the man and saw him fighting the tape. Keith said, “Stop that you are going nowhere.” The struggling stopped and Keith asked Caroline to make a meal or would she like a take-away. Caroline replied, “Take-away.” Keith phoned his local Chinese and ordered a meal for three to be delivered. Keith knew that the delivery guy was a poof and thought he could have some fun. The young man on the floor could be his prize. The man was looking at Keith and Keith was looking at Caroline. Caroline said, “What are you going to do with him.” Keith replied, “The delivery guy from the Chinese is a poof so he might want him.” Caroline laid the table and placed three plates in the oven to warm.

Keith asked Caroline how she had left Susan. Caroline replied, “In bed wearing two Mackintoshes, one being a clean cape.” They chatted for ten minutes and then the door bell sounded. Keith opened the door and took the food from the delivery boy. Keith then said, “Do you want paid or would you like your own fucktoy.” The young boy replied, “What do you mean fucktoy. Keith pointed to the man on the floor and said, “He will follow any instruction from you explicitly.” The young boy replied, “So if I pay for your meal, I get him.” Keith replied, “You got that in one.” The boy checked his money and said, “I am sorry I do not have enough to pay for your meal.” Caroline asked, “How much are you short.” The boy replied, “Four pounds Fifty.” Caroline took a five pound note from her purse and gave it to the young boy. The young boy stood in front of the man on the floor and as he did he noticed the bulge grow in his trousers and he said, “Stand and come with me.” The man jumped to his feet and followed the boy outside.

Next Morning Keith got up early and told Caroline to have breakfast and to see him at the lecture. He had taken Caroline keys and he drove to Susan’s dorm. Opening the door, he walked into Susan’s bedroom and said, “Wake up Susan you are going to blow my cock every morning for the next four weeks.” Susan jumped up and moved into position. She sucked and suckled his cock and when he orgasmed, she came, so hard she nearly feinted. Keith removed to outer mackintosh and the manacles and told her to shower and clean her cape. AS Susan walked into the bathroom she could feel her loss and remorse for her clothes and manacles. All the while, she was showering and washing her cape there were tears falling from her eyes. As soon as she dried the cape she pulled it on and felt a little better. She walked back to Keith and said, “I need the manacles on my wrists.” Keith lifted her hood fastened the chin strap and said, “Ok turn around and place your hand behind your back. After Keith had fastened and locked the manacles, Susan said, “I must go now, I have to see Professor Jackson, and I need to see him in his office.” Keith said, “You go, I will lock up,” he let Susan out and then locked the door. He watched Susan run towards the Psychiatric facility as he walked back to his car. Driving back to his accommodation he thought, “I will need to ask Caroline what she did.”

He was soon parking on the street outside his Dorm and he quickly made it to his door. He opened the door to find Caroline just about to come out. He said, “Before you go I have a question.” Caroline stopped and asked, “About what?” Keith said, “About Susan, what have you told her to do.” Caroline replied, “I told her to go to the Professor’s office and blow his cock before the lecture.” Keith said, “I do not want you to be evil toward Susan you are supposed to be the good cop. I am the bad cop; it is up to me to be nasty towards her.” Carline apologies and said, “You should have told me that earlier.” Keith replied, “You are probably right, let’s go to the lecture.”

They arrived at the lecture theatre before the Prof and Susan was no were to be seen. Susan walked in with her neck strap open and the hood down, followed closely by the Prof, who said, “Thank you Keith that was very good.”

Susan walked past Caroline and across to where Keith was sitting and asked, “Can I blow your cock again, I need to do it.” Keith replied, “Not while you are improperly dressed, come here and I will fix your hood.” Susan thought her low feeling was due to the lack of orgasm when she blow the professor but when Keith pulled the hood up she felt much better. As he fastened the neck strap she had no longer any negative feelings. He then said, “Ok you can now crawl under my desk and begin.” Susan crawled under Keith’s desk and move in between his legs.

Keith dropped his zip and pulled out his cock. Susan took it into her mouth and began to suckle and suck. He told to begin but not to finish until the end of the lecture. He had taken notes of every word spoken and every question asked with their respective answers. At the end of the lecture Keith instructed Susan to sit beside him and the Professor walked up the Keith and said, “Susan has told me why you are doing this. I must admit you have grounds but I would like her to graduate. I will hold you responsible if she does not.” Keith was very please that his code in his mind was still there he could remember every word he had written down like as if he had a photographic memory. As everyone left the lecture theatre, Keith said, “Susan, stand up now and take these notes you will find all the words spoken in the last two lectures. Go back to your dorm and read these to catch up.”

Keith followed her to her Dorm and removed the hand cuffs when she was inside. He said, “You can rest and catch up, tomorrow there are no lectures. Tell me have you got another red mackintosh.” Susan replied, “Yes it is rubber on the outside with a rubber lining and a sandwich of cotton in between.” Keith said, “Go and get it and then take the cape off and put that on.” Susan went into her bedroom and changed her clothing, Keith had followed her and as she finished fastened all the buttons on the front. Keith said, “Until Thursday morning, you will be unable to touch those buttons. You can wash your cape and feed yourself but before you leave this accommodation you must change into your cape, with the hood over your head, the neck strap fastened and the cuffs on your wrists behind your back. If you have any questions regarding my notes, you may go to the Prof’s office and ask him but you must perform as you did today, while you are there.”

Keith then exited the apartment and walked back to his car. Caroline was waiting by the car and as he kissed her he opened the passenger door and helped her in. He walked around to the driver’s side and got in. Ten minutes later he was parked outside his Dorm. He and Caroline walked into the Dorm and Caroline said, “I will prepare the evening meal.” Keith said, “Don’t bother, we will order a take-away.”

Caroline phoned the Chinese restaurant and ordered a meal for two to be delivered and gave Keith’s address. Keith looked in his wallet and said, “I have enough for the take-away but I need to go to the hole in the wall before my lecture in the morning.” They watched the early evening news until the meal arrived. It was the young man and when Keith asked him if his sextoy was alright, he replied, “He is perfect, he only does as I instruct and he is a perfect lover.” After Keith paid him he departed and Caroline placed the food on two plates.

After they had finished their meal and Caroline was washing up, the door bell sounded. Keith opened the door and found a mature woman standing there she said, “Are you Keith Thatcher? I am Emma Warburton, your solicitor dealing with your house purchase. I have some questions that need answering before I can move forward.” Keith said, “Question away, I’m sure I have all your answers.” The first question is when, do you want to take over.” Keith replied, “As soon as possible.” Emma continued, “The second is, have you the money, June tells me you are paying in cash.” Keith replied, “The money should be in my bank account tomorrow morning.” Emma then said, “Ok the searches are complete and the sellers would like to exchange in the next two weeks. Keith asked, “After the searches are complete, what else is there to do?” We need to agree the points of the sale and then exchange contracts and the money. You will need to pay the stamp duty to the government.” Keith said, “If you tell me how much I need to give you that includes, the stamp duty, I will get you the money tomorrow. And as far as exchange of contracts, that is as soon as you can.” Emma said, “That is all my questions, thank you for such precise answers, I will go now and see you tomorrow.”

Keith showed her out and Caroline said, “We need to buy some furniture.” Keith replied, “We can go tomorrow afternoon, after I go to the bank.”

They watched TV until bed time and Caroline asked, “Tomorrow can I wear more clothes, I was very cold this afternoon waiting for you.” Keith replied, “I will think about that.”

Keith had no intention of changing Caroline’s clothing but she could clean it in the morning. They made love before settling down to sleep.

Next morning being Wednesday, Keith had an engineering lecture in the morning and a meeting with the bank manager after lunch, plus he needed to buy some furniture for the new home. Caroline was still asleep so he crept out of bed and made a quick breakfast. He was walking towards the door when Caroline awoke and asked, “Did you think about me clothes.” Keith replied, “You are not going out this morning so you can take it off and wash it before drying it and putting it back on.” Before she could reply, he was out of the door.” She could not follow him, he had told her she was not going out before lunch.

Keith drove to the Engineering faculty and parked outside the staff offices. He walked form the car park into the engineering lecture theatre and found his usual seat. The lecture was a waste of a morning for Keith; he knew everything that was taught. When the lecture was over the lecturer, a PHD graduate, asked Keith to go to the Professor’s office. Keith had just enough time to get to the bank so apologized saying, “I am sorry but I have a prior appointment and I am late.”

He ran to his car and drove quickly to the bank. He pushed his card into the hole in the wall and withdrew one hundred pounds. He was surprised to see that the balance was now in seven figures.

He walked into the bank and then Manager showed him into one of the interview rooms. The manager said, “You money is in your account what would you like me to do.” Keith said, “Leave one point eight million in my current account, move one million to my savings account and the remaining five million into a high interest account. The manager said, “We have two high interest accounts which one would you like. Keith said, “Minimum risk, I do not want my capital to slip away.” The manager got Keith to fill out a new account form and sign it. Keith signed as indicated and asked “Can I give cheques to the garage and the solicitors for the house.” The manager replied, “Of course you can.”

Keith left the bank and drove to the garage; He gave a cheque to June’s husband for the discounted value of the car. He then arranged to pick the car up later and drove to the solicitors. He asked to see Emma and gave her a cheque for the purchase price and stamp duty. Emma replied, “You should be able to move in, in three weeks.” Keith replied, “Time to but some furniture.” He drove back to the apartment and when Caroline saw him said, “Have you thought any more about me clothes?” Keith said, “We haven’t got time for that, you can drive me in your car to the garage and then we will go to the town centre and look in the furniture shops. Outside Caroline said, “You are giving me this car, it is only two year old.” Keith replied, “I bought it with the inheritance from my grandfather, it is your now.” Caroline got behind the wheel and Keith jumped into the passenger seat. Caroline drove him to the garage and he picked up his new car. He instructed Caroline to follow him back to the Dorm and then to lever her car there.

At the dorm, Caroline locked her car and then jumped into Keith’s new one; he drove her to the centre of town and parked in the main car park. They walked to four furniture shops and looked at all the furniture. Caroline said, “I like the dining suite from the second shop and the bedroom suite from the third. But the three piece suite in the fourth shop was the best. Keith had also seen some desks in the second shop for his practice rooms. All he needed now was a chair for the patients. One he could modify and place his magnet and aerials in the head rest. He found the chair he wanted in the fourth shop. He said, “Ok let’s go back to each store and order what we want.

They walked back to each shop and ordered the furniture that they liked. Keith asked the forth shop to deliver his chair to his dorm as soon as possible. The only things they now needed were beds. Keith asked, “The bed in your room in your old dorm, is that yours or the colleges. Caroline replied, “Mine is the colleges but the one Susan uses is hers.” Keith said, “We need to find a bed shop and order two doubles and a single. Caroline said, “There is a bed shop in the retail park on the A36.” They walked back to the car and Keith drove to the retail park.

In the bed store they tested every bed on display and chose three Sleepeezee beds, two double and one single. Keith paid and arranged for delivery to be in three weeks to the new house. After buying the beds he drove back to the Dorm and on the way he asked, Caroline if she wanted to used the second Doctor’s room. Caroline said, “Susan is a much better psychiatrist and should use that room, she could use her earnings to pay off her student loan. Keith asked “what will you do each day if Susan works in the room?” Caroline said, “Keep the house nice and look after our children.” Keith asked if she knew something and Caroline said, “My period is late.” Keith replied, “Do you need to see a medical doctor or but a pregnancy test.”

Caroline said, “There is a pharmacy there, stop and I will buy a pregnancy test.” Keith stopped outside the pharmacy and Caroline jumped out. She returned a few minutes later with a pregnancy test in a box. Keith said, “Let’s go home and you can try that and make me the happiest man alive.”

Back at the Dorm Caroline went into the bathroom and Keith walked up and down like an expectant Father. She came out holding the test device and showed it to Keith, “He jumped for joy and said, “We got the bed type wrong we will need a cot. I will go to Mother care tomorrow and order one. We have nine months before we need any baby things.” Keith put the kettle on and said, “Let’s have a drink and work out what we need to do.”

With a mug in his hand Keith said, “Do you still want to graduate?” Caroline replied, “After we marry, no.” Drink your drink we need to see the Chaplin. Caroline washed the two empty mugs and then they walked out. Keith drove his new car to the collage chapel and parked next to the Chaplin’s car. They found the Chaplin in his Vestry. Keith asked the female Chaplin if she would marry them and the Chaplin replied, “Why is your fiancée in rubber, she looks frozen.” Keith replied, “She has a latex fetish and her other clothes have not arrived yet.” The Chaplin said, “I can marry you in four weeks after I have read your bands for three weeks. Give me your names, home address and faith and I will prepare the marriage bands. Keith gave his name and his new address, Caroline gave her name and her parents address, they both gave faith as C of E. The Chaplin said, “Ok you will need to come to the chapel every Sunday until you are married and you will need two witnesses.”

Back at the Dorm, Keith kissed Caroline and said, “You will become Mrs Thatcher in four weeks.” Caroline replied, “I can’t wait,”

They slept in each other’s arms and Keith reminded himself that Thursday was the day he was to see the Profs Wife. He eventually slept his excitement had kept him awake.

Next morning he was tired and Caroline was up first. She made breakfast and said, “Can I wear more today.” Keith asked, “Do have anyone in mind for witnesses.” Caroline replied, “Susan and Gloria from our course.” Keith replied, “Will Gloria be our receptionist.” Caroline replied, “She does not think she will graduate so she may, I will ask her.”

Keith and Caroline drove to the college in his new car, He parked in the student’ car park next to the lecture theatre and as he was getting out he saw Susan approaching.” Susan came up close and said, “It that a new car Keith, it suits you.” Keith replied, “Yes it is, are you dressed correctly.” Susan said, “Yes cape and manacles.” Caroline saw Gloria and ran to meet her.” Keith said, “How was your revision were my notes good enough.” Susan replied, “Yes they were wonderful, I had no questions.” Keith said, “During today’s Lecture you will be under my desk again.” Susan said, “How is Caroline, I am freezing.” Keith replied, “Run into the lecture theatre and up to me desk. That will warm you up.” Susan ran off at a sprint and disappeared inside.

Caroline returned and said, “Gloria is up to being our receptionist. She just wants to know how much you will pay her.” Keith replied, “Have her come to the Dorm this evening and I will discuss it with her.” Keith then walked into the theatre and up to his desk. Susan was kneeling underneath and he dropped his zip before sitting down. He fished out his cock and Susan took it into her mouth. Keith said, “This is your position in every lecture until the end of next term. When you graduate I will give you a job. Until then you will use my notes to keep abreast of your course work.” Keith was getting close to his first orgasm of the lecture but he was determined to beat the count for the other day. He thought about the Chaplin and thought I need a strobe or something that could be potable. He doodled in his note book and drew a circuit diagram of a strobe and control circuit creating the same harmonics as the helmet. The strobe should be more powerful to take care of natural interruptions. He took his iPad air out of his bag and googled Maplins.

He ordered a list of test and lab equipment for his new workshop. The frequency analyser was the best around and the oscilloscope was also top of the range twin beam scope. He ordered seven items and paid using his bank card and the address used was his dorm. Delivery was expected to be two days so it would be there on Friday or Saturday.

The frequencies arrived at in the helmet were arrived by accident but the strobe must be repeatable. He continued to doodle until the professor entered and stated talking. Keith turned the page and started writing his notes. He continued writing for the remainder of the lecture and had one more orgasm then last time. He said to Susan, “Stop after the next one and sit up her next to me.” After Susan had moved up beside Keith, the Professor stated walking towards them. He stopped in front of Susan and asked, “Susan do you have any questions re the last lecture.” Susan replied, “No I use Keith’s notes to catch up and I will do the same for this lecture.” The Prof turned to Keith and said, “Did you get everything down in your notes, and will I see you tonight.” Keith replied, “Yes I got everything down and I will be at your house at seven. Come Susan I will take you home and get you ready for my notes.”

Keith took Susan to her accommodation and removed the hand cuffs and told her to change into her mackintosh. As she fastened up the front of her mackintosh Keith removed the pages from his note book containing his design for the strobe and gave Susan the rest. Leaving Susan he returned to his car and found a freezing Caroline waiting.” He opened the passenger door and said, “Ok you will have a lot more clothes on tomorrow.” He drove back to his Accommodation and he found Gloria on the door step. He invited her in and Caroline said, “I will make a drink while you two discuss money.” Keith stated by asking, “How much are you looking for.” Gloria replied, “Eighteen thousand a year.” Keith said, “Ok what we need to do is build a business that can afford that. Until that happens I will pay you ten thousand a year but it should grow quite quickly.” Gloria said, “Do I have to wear latex, you have got both Susan and Caroline in latex.” Keith walked behind her and remove the helmet from his knapsack and placed it over her head, He fastened the neck strap and turned it on. The green light came on after thirty seconds. And Keith said, “You will not remember what I am about to tell you and you will always act as though you are in charge of you own actions. You have an overwhelming latex fetish and you will be pleased to wear latex at all times. You will wake up when I remove the helmet and not remember wearing it. He turned off the helmet and removed it then place it back in to his knapsack. Gloria woke up and said, “Forget I complained about latex, I have a fetish for the material and will be pleased to conform.”

Keith replied, “Ok buy what you would like to wear for work and then you cannot complain.” Gloria said, “I will as soon as I can, I will go now Bye.” Keith showed her out and Caroline came in saying, I heard that, is that what you did to me?” Keith replied, “No I did nothing to you all your fetishes are real and genuine.” I need to go out tonight; you can order a take-away for yourself or cook something. Sort out what you would like to wear tomorrow.” Keith gave her twenty pounds and then picked up his knapsack and walked out of the apartment. He drove his new car to the address the Prof had given him and parked on the street. He walked up to the door and rang the bell. A young woman answered the door and Keith asked, “Is the Professor in I have an appointment.” The woman replied, “He is expecting you go straight in and into the study on the right. Keith found the Professor and he asked, “Have you brought your device. Can I have a look at it?” Keith took the helmet out and passed it to the professor. The Professor scrutinised the device and then said, “I see your engineering syllabus has helped you.”

The Professor called out to his wife and said, “Come here darling I would like to introduce one of my favourite students.” The woman entered the office and said, “I think we have met.” The Professor spoke her trigger and she immediately dropped into a trance. Keith fitted the helmet over her head and turned it on. He said, “Mrs Jackson, from now on everything you no will be because you want to you will have no memory of this device or that it has been used in your house. You have a latex fetish and will do as your husband directs you to do, at all times. You will wear what he wants you to wear and be what he wants you to be.

Keith tuned off the device and asked the Professor, “If there was anything else he would like added.” The Professor replied, “No you have said all that is needed just wake her up now.” Keith turned the device on and when the green light showed he said, “In a moment you are going to wake up with no memory of this device and any thought of mind control. This device was not used on you and no similar device either. When I take the helmet off your head you will count from fifty to zero and wake up when you hit zero.

Keith turned off the device and removed it from her head.” Fifty second later she woke up and the Professor said, “Go and put your latex on my dear you will need it now.” Mrs Jackson ran out of the room and Keith put the device back in his knapsack and out of sight saying, “I should go.” The Prof replied, “No say and see what she decides to put on.” Keith stayed and a few minutes later Mrs Jackson returned in a, latex dress. Keith said, “Mrs Jackson you look lovely in that, if you were not married to the Prof, I would be tempted to keep you.” The Prof replied, “Ok Keith thank you for coming, I will take it from here. If you feel like sending Susan again I could appreciate that.” Keith picked up his knapsack and said, “Sir, what is your opinion of Caroline and Gloria for that matter.”

The Prof replied, “Caroline is very good looking but has no aptitude for psychology. Gloria could make a good Psychiatrist some day but not in this semester.” Keith replied, “Would you be upset if they both dropped out.” The Prof said, “Not at all. You carry on doing what you do, and thank you for my wife.” Keith returned to his car and drove back to his Dormitory; he stopped off at the Chinese and bought a take away.

He took the meal home and as he walked in Caroline said, “Would this be alright tomorrow.” She was wearing a blouse, skirt and her mackintosh.” Keith asked, “Will that be enough.” Caroline replied, “I think so, I went outside to see, and I was alright.” Keith put his meal on a plate and sat down to eat it.” Caroline kissed his head and Keith said, “I asked the Prof, if he minded you dropping out.” Caroline replied, “I bet he was overjoyed.” Keith replied, “He was not upset.” Caroline said, “How did it go with his wife then.” Keith replied, “No problem at all, How much younger than him is she?” Caroline replied, “She was a PHD graduate three years ago.” Keith said, “She looks stunning in latex.” No wonder he married her.” Caroline said, “Is that why you are marrying me.” Keith replied, “Now that you are the mother of my child, no.”

Caroline turned on the TV and Keith said, “Tomorrow I have two lectures one engineering one and one with Prof Jackson. Can you take Susan home at the end of the day and take off her manacles. She has been changing into another mackintosh in the dorm so you can allow that”

They went to bed at ten thirty and were soon asleep. Next morning being Friday, Keith rose early to make his engineering lecture and he got there feeling very trepid, he had not been to see the Professor.” He took his usual seat and was surprised to see the Professor walking into the theatre. The Professor walked up to Keith and said, “I would like a word in my office.” Leaving his books and note book on the desk he followed the professor out of the lecture theatre.

In the Professor’s office, he said, “Professor Jackson tells me you have developed a mind control device, and you have used it on two women.” Keith replied, “Make that, four women now.” The Professor quizzed Keith regard to his inspiration and design and Keith told the professor about the book and his eventual design. After Keith had finished talking the professor said, “Could I avail myself of your services, I have been in appropriate with a young woman and she is blackmailing me.” Keith asked, “What is in this for me.” The Professor replied, “That depends on what you want to do with the girl, I only want her off my back and to forget my impropriety.” Keith asked “Who is this young woman.” The Professor said, “The new Nuclear Physics Professor Janice McDonald.” Keith replied, “I have no met her yet.” The Professor said, “She has the office two down.” Keith replied, “I will go and see if I can find her and then come up with a plan.” Keith walked out of the office and walked to the office two doors down. He was standing outside when the door opened and a beautiful young woman emerged, she was about twenty eight and had on a knee length skirt and a woolly top. He hair was dark brown and down past her shoulders. Keith said, “Good Morning,” and walked on. He walked out to his car and drove back to his Dorm. He ran inside, kissed Caroline and then grabbed his knapsack. He checked the contents and then said, “My Engineering Professor has given me a task similar to Professor Jackson. See you this afternoon.”

He drove back to the engineering facility and walked up to his victim’s office. He knocked on the door and when he was invited in he walked in and held out his hand, He performed the sea saw induction and took the young woman into an instant trance. He talked her down and the fitted the helmet over her head. Turning it on he waited for the green LED and then said, “Professor you are from now on, a slut, and you cannot wear clothes that do not define your new status. Your skirts can be no longer than the top of your stockings which must be held up by a suspender belt. You are forbidden from wearing any underwear. Tops like your skirts must be of shear fabric or latex and must be made from a, none weave fabric.” He noticed a packet of cigarettes on the desk with a lighter. You can no longer abide cigarettes you will get your fix from chewing bubble gum. Whenever you are in front of a group of people you will blow bubbles and then suck the gum back in? You will also from now on, Whenever you are alone in a room with a man you will fantasize about his cock, this need will grow and you will eventually be forced to ask to blow his cock. After you appeal to blow his cock you will do whatever he tells you. When he comes in your mouth, you will become addicted to that cum and orgasm yourself. You will need to seek out the men you have blown every 24hours to get a fix for your addiction. This new fixation will grow when you wake up and the first cock you will blow will be mine. You will forget all knowledge of Professor Whitaker’s impropriety and your plan to blackmail him. As time passes you will take on all the aspects of a slut, blond hair, tattoos, big earrings and lots of trashy makeup. You will not remember being tranced and you will never consider that any of your actions are not your own. You will take ownership for all your actions and will never consider that others have taken over you mind. Now I will remove this helmet and you will then wake up after a delay of thirty seconds and blow my cock.”

Keith removed the helmet and placed it in his knapsack. Fifteen second later he started speaking about his Psychiatry degree When Belinda woke up she had missed the beginning of Keith spiel and she said, “Sorry to interrupt you I must have spaced out, could you please start again. But before you do, would you allow me to blow your cock.” Keith sat down in her chair and said Kneel down before you start. As he started it soon became apparent that she had not done this before so Keith instructed her on improving her technique. When he came in her mouth she orgasmed and then said, “Where will you be tomorrow, if I need to repeat that.” Keith gave her his address and said, “My fiancée will be there so be very careful.” Keith stood picked up his Knapsack and said, “If you need another fix, see Professor Whitaker.” He then left the room after using her computer to show the latex shop he had purchased Caroline’s clothes from and instructed her to purchase her new clothes.

He walked into Professor Whitaker’s office and told him the job was done. He also asked that his degree be made certain, as he already had a fiancée. The Professor agreed and Keith then walked back to his car and then back to his Dorm. Once inside he kissed Caroline and then made love to her for more than half an hour. Caroline asked, “So what made you so randy, was it that woman you mind controlled.” Keith replied, “It must have been.” The cuddled into lunch time and then Caroline said, “Let me go, I will make us a sandwich.” Keith let her go and Caroline moved to the kitchen area to make lunch.

After lunch they made their way to the Lecture theatre for their afternoon lecture. Caroline sat and her usual desk and Keith at his, Susan walked in and moved to Keith and crawled under his desk, she was properly dressed and Keith did not have to say a world. All he did was unfastened his zip and pulled out his cock. Susan soon moved into place and took it all in her mouth.” Professor Jackson entered and said, “Today we will be concentrating on NLP, Keith started writing and Susan continued to suck his cock.” Keith looked around the theatre and noticed that Gloria was wearing latex. He thought about Professor McDonald and his cock twitched. Susan thought it was her, so she increased her game.

Keith finished writing as Professor Jackson left the theatre. He said to Susan you can stop after your next orgasm.” Everyone else apart from Caroline left the theatre before Susan had finished. When she finished the last orgasm, she crawled out from under the desk and sat beside Keith.

Keith asked, “Do you want any man from this course. Susan replied, “Only you.” Keith replied, “You could have had me in school but you threw that away. Now Caroline has taken that position and in four weeks it will be permanent. Keith stood and watched Susan stand and follow. They walked to Caroline and Keith said, “You take her home and sort her out, Take my notes, she uses these to catch up. Call when you are ready to leave and I will come and get you.” Caroline said, “Come Susan I am to see to you.” Keith walked out of the theatre and back tom his car. He Drove back to his Dorm and found a delivery wagon outside. The driver was just getting into the truck and Keith said, “Are you trying to deliver something.” The driver said, “Are you Keith Thatcher?” Keith replied, “Yes and this is my apartment. The driver got out of the truck and opened the rear door. He used a sack trolley and placed several large boxes on the trolley. When all the boxes were inside, Keith’s Dorm he checked the dispatch note and ticked off all the items. The driver asked for a signature on his paperwork and when Keith signed it, he departed

Keith opened each box and tool out the contents. With all the test equipment in his Dormitory he was better equipped than the University lab

He took out the Helmet and turned on the frequency analyser and recorded all the outputs. He needed to build three multi-vibrators and a control circuit feeding a number of strobes. He started to solder the component together and fabricated his first prototype. He was now ready for a test but he was alone. The first test would be to put someone in a trance. He opened the street door and looked out. What he saw shocked him he saw, Professor Janice McDonald walking towards his accommodation. He wondered what she would want.

Janice walked up to his door and said, “You are Keith Thatcher, I am told that you may be able to help me.” Keith replied, “In what way do you need help. Janice replied, “I think Professor Whitaker has done something to me.” Keith replied, “I do not know you, and who put you onto me.” Janice said, “I am Professor Janice McDonald and it was Professor Jackson that put me, on to you.”

End of Chapter 3