The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter One: Kelly Awakens

Kelly woke. It was quiet.

She couldn’t tell where she was. It was dark.

She tried to sit up but it took her a while. It was like she had no power in her limbs.

In the dim light she realised she must be in a hospital. But how long had she been there?

Her ams and legs struggled, they were weak.

At the end of her bed was a clipped notebook.

It was electronic. She pressed a few buttons.

“Kelly O’Reilly; 18” it said. She scrolled down, she saw the word ‘coma’. And the admission date. The electronic pad showed the date she was at. A year had passed from date entry to today.

“Fuck!” she gasped.

She managed to swing her legs out over the side of her bed.

She realised now she’s not walked for a year.

She was unsteady on her feet.

The luminous clock on the wall read 2am.

“That would explain the quiet” she thought to herself as she made her way to the door. She peered down the hall both ways and read the sign “Reception” and figuring that there’s be nurses, or just anyone there…

She made her way slowly down the hall. There was a guide-rail on the wall and frequently she made use of it. Wobbly walking.

She saw the back of the head of a nurse at the station. As Kelly drew nearer she heard the nurse moaning.

Kelly moved around to the other side.

Another nurse was on her knees. She had herself buried between the first nurse’s legs.

The first nurse gurgled with delight as she was being eaten out, grabbing her partner’s hair and twisting it “Fuck” she gasped.

Kelly felt embarrassed. Obviously these nurses, at night, got bored—so Kelly reasoned. She backed away. She bumped into a trolley.

The first nurse looked around “Oh, hi” she grinned, “Can I help you?”

Kelly noticed the nurse, though saying this made no effort to stop her partner having her eaten out.

“Can I help you?” she asked again slightly annoyed.

“No”

“Would you like to join us?” the first nurse asked

“Err… no” Kelly said, in absolute surprise.

The first nurse seemed to shrug her shoulders, and turned back to her lover between her legs.

Kelly could not believe that the nurse would be so wanton. It was unprofessional.

Kelly noticed a red wall-mounted phone down the hall. Unsteadily making her way down there she heard the nurse scream out an orgasm.

She picked it up.

“Hospital Operations?” came the woman’s voice.

“I… errr… Can I call my mom?”

“Sure” the woman said “I can transfer you. What is the number?”

“555-0987”

“One moment…”

The phone tone changed.

“Hello?” came the sleepy voice on the other end

“Mom?”

“K-Kelly?”

“Mom!”

“Kelly! Oh, my God! It’s you?”

“Mom can you come pick me up?’

“I.. sure, yes sure sweetie, I’ll be there as fast as I can….”

Kelly was so happy. There was a promise of normality as she made her way out onto the street.

Chapter Two — Going Home.

Pru was so full of joy in seeing her daughter. Hugs, tears, more hugs.

“You’ve put on a bit of weight” Kelly said as they got to the car.

Pru laughed.

There was not much traffic on I-90 and they made good time through the morning night.

Kelly couldn’t stop looking at her mom. She was so happy. Kelly did think though her mom was no appropriately dressed… but then perhaps she’d been in such a rush to come picker her up.

Neither of them had even considered whether it was right to take Kelly home… and of course there was no one stopping them.

Kelly noticed now a song on the radio… It sounded like Beyoncé

“I love my Master” she sang “I serve him…”

Kelly thought the music was great but the lyrics… ???

“Serving Master is good…” the Beyoncé-like voice crooned.

Kelly noticed a sign—only 2mi to go!

The next song came on… and it sounded like Taylor Swift. “I feel my Master inside of me…I feel his heat…”

“Weird” Kelly said

“What’s that?”

“This song”

“Oh, it’s great” Pru said and she sang along “My Master desires me, I tremble. Can I please him? Can I please him? My cunt opens…”

Pru turned to her daughter to see her surprise “Oh, I forgot… you’d not know the words… Sorry honey”

Kelly was dumbstruck. She’d never heard her mom use such language.

But it wasn’t not knowing the words that made Kelly stare at her mom. Pru instead hummed the rest of the song…

At home and Pru called out “Lisa!” Lisa! Your big sister’s home!”

Lisa came down the stairs, rubbing her eyes. She saw her sister and she bounced down the rest of the steps and flung herself into Kelly’s arms.

They hugged.

“What are you wearing?” Kelly said “Mom, do you let her wear this…?”

Lisa wore a négligée, at her age totally inappropriate.

“What wrong with it?” Pru asked

“Yeah?” Lisa asked non-plussed. She spun around in it. And it was clear she wore nothing else.

“Mom?” Kelly asked.

“What’s wrong with you?” Lisa asked… “Are you still sick?”

“Maybe that’s the matter” Pru said. She pressed the back of her wrist to Kelly’s forehead. “You don’t seem to have a temperature…”

“Maybe you’d like to f….” Pru began

“I just want to go to my room”

“Oh…yeah, sure baby” Pru said. She looked at Lisa and they both seemed to shrug their shoulders resigned that Kelly needed to go to her room.

Kelly went up to her room and lay on her bed.

After a moment lying there in the dark she knew she could not sleep. She got up and went to her computer. She went to the chat room to look for Brad.. Account disabled.

That was odd. Kelly hoped he’d not got himself another girlfriend. But then could she blame him?

She looked for Thomas. Account disabled.

She found her friend Sara’s. Sara’s profile picture shocked her. Sara was naked. She was standing to attention, naked.

Kelly scrolled through the photos: Sara was naked. Sara was naked with other women. Sara was having sex with other women. What the fuck?

Mutual friend… Annette. Annette was naked. Annette was naked with other women. Annette was having sex with other women. There was a photo of Annette with Clarissa, Sara’s mom… both naked, kissing. “Maybe I am still sick?” Kelly groaned.

And there was Sara in several of them.

She clicked back to Sara and found a video. It was from a web-cam

“Hi, guys” Sara said face to camera. She backed back. She was naked. “This is my mom, Clarissa… hope you enjoy the show…”

Sara rolled down her mom’s body, kissing her and then had her face between her mom’s legs.

Kelly was shocked.

She went onto “Ooogle” The leading story was… “President Melania: Throws out first pitch at World Series opener in Kansas City” There was a photo there of the president in a baseball cap, and holding a baseball aloft.

But the President of the United States—a woman was not the weirdest thing, it was the crotchless panties and bra that was what she was wearing—all that she was wearing.

Kelly’s mind was racing.

Suddenly Lisa appeared at the door.

“You’re still up…?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep…”

“Mom wanted to know if you wanted to join us…”

“Join you?”

“Yessss!” Lisa gasped as if it wasn’t obvious enough as she bounced over to her sister and onto the edge of the bed.

“Join you doing what?”

“Fucking, silly!” Lisa said. She laughed at such a stupid question.

Kelly almost fell off her chair.

“What did you just say?”

“I said…” Lisa growled having to repeat herself “Mom would like to know if you want to fuck us…”

“Fuck you…?”

“Yes… it must be ages since you fucked…”

Kelly got up and stormed into the master bedroom to confront her mom.

But there was Pru, lying on the bed, half-naked, fingering herself.

Lisa pushed passed her “Out of the way!” she laughed. She ran over to the bed and got on it and began kissing Pru on the stomach before sinking between her legs.

“Mmmmmm” Pru purred.

“Come baby” Pru said, holding out her arms, “Mommy will make you all better”

“You taste wonderful, Mom” Lisa said before burying her face back into her mom’s pussy.

Kelly backed away, into her room. She shut the door. Only this time she locked it.

Chapter Three — Everyone

In the morning Pru gently knocked on Kelly’s door.

“Kelly… you up?”

Kelly had fallen asleep only two hours ago. But she now woke as her mom tried the door. She found herself curling up into a small ball grasping the blanket. She was afraid.

“Kelly…? Open the door honey”

“What’s up, mom?” Lisa asked from outside the bedroom door

“It’s your sister…” Pru said, your sister won’t open the door.

“Maybe we should call a doctor?” Lisa said.

“Kellly?” Pru knocked again

Kelly would not move from her bed. She did not know what to do.

“Do you think they did something to her in the hospital?”

“I… I don’t know. She’s acting weird…” Pru said concerned “Kelly honey, let me in… Mommy wants to fuck you”.

“Do you think we should call a doctor?” Lisa asked again.

“You be quiet” Pru said, “There’s nothing wrong with your sister…”

“But…”

“Hush now” Pru gently scolded, “And put your mouth to better use”

“I love you mom”

“I love you too honey… Mmmm, that’s it baby… Mommy likes it when you do that in her ass”

Kelly decided to dress. She slid out of bed as she heard her mom and sister outside

“Deeper!” Pru gasped, hitting the door with a thud as her daughter’s tongue slid into her anus.

Kelly opened her window and slipped out and onto the street.

She had only got passed the neighbour’s house when she was stopped by Tanya McWhitter, a girl from her school.

Tanya was pretty, and blonde and had never had anything good to say about anyone, especially Kelly, who usually made people think ‘Goth’ when it came to her appliance.

“Oh, Hi” Tanya beamed, running up to Kelly. “How are you?” she chirped and kissed Kelly on the lips.

Kelly was taken aback by this but did not want to appear ‘suspicious’

“I’m fine”

“I heard you were in hospital”

“I… yes… I was…”

“Great” Tanya said. “Hey, what do you think of this then?” she asked lifting up her dress.

Tanya was naked underneath and clean shaven. But she also had a bump.

“I…” Kelly said

“I was impregnated two months ago” Tanya giggled, showing off her bump in profile… “Master came and visited the school… can you imagine that…?”

“N… No… hard to imagine” Kelly said.

“He picked me and only four others to inseminate”

Kelly did not say anything.

“Say…”Tanya asked “Are you coming to school today?”

“I….” Kelly began

Just then she saw Heather, Tanya’s mom come up behind them. Kelly knew Heather too, she’d been a beauty therapist. Only Heather now wore a police uniform.

“What’s going on?” Heather asked

“Remember Kelly, Mom?”

“Yes, of course” Heather said, “I thought you were in hospital…”

“I…”

“She’s coming to school, aren’t you?”

“Yes, of course” Kelly said as she looked at Heather with her gun.

“What do you think of Tanya?” Heather smiled, “My little girl’s gone and got herself inseminated!”

“Yes, I saw”

“The Master picked her, himself”

“Yes…” Kelly tried to smile “So she said….”

“I’m so proud of you” Heather said looking at her daughter. She kissed her. Tanya turned into her mother and their kiss was longer, deeper and more passionate than a parental kiss was meant to be. They were lovers too.

“I should be going” Kelly said

Heather slid a hand inside her daughter’s top and was cupping a feel of tit.

“I…” Kelly began agin and was backing away.

Tanya and Heather looked at her quizzically

And just then the bus turned up

“Ah, here’s the bus!” Kelly said

“Damn” Tanya said “I wanted you so bad, mom”

“Never mind” Heather said as the bus drew to a stop.

Kelly got on board. She noticed there were no guys… extra seats.

She saw her friend Sara, who waved to her eagerly.

As she moved down the bus Sara got up, and kissed her on the lips. Kelly felt a tongue pushing into her mouth.

She noticed that Kelly did not return the embrace. “Is anything the matter?” Sara asked as Kelly sat down next to her.

“N-no. Nothing’s the matter”

“Good” Sara said and immediately slid her hand down Kelly’s front.

“My God!” Sara gasped “You’re wearing panties!” She realised she said it out loud and then repeated it in a whisper “You’re wearing panties! Do you want to be arrested?”

“What?”

“Panties!” Sara gasped, “Are you some kind of sicko? Don’t you know the Master outlawed them. At least wear crotchless panties!”

“I…” Kelly began “I got a special dispensation…” she lied, not even sure if that would work.

“A special…?” Sara sat around and thought about this. She had never heard of it before. But another thing she knew is that the servants of the Master did not lie to each other.

“Okay…” Sara said… “But the law was put in place so Master could fuck us more easily…?!”!”

Sara stopped again. A sister would not lie to her.

Since the Happening all women were now ‘sisters’, lovers, bonded together. There was no lying. No profiteering. No laws were broken. In fact they only kept the police and the army because there were rumours that some men were still alive, and also women who had not yet been liberated into slavery who needed to be found.

Sara thought of it as liberation. No more did she have to worry about if she was too fat, too ugly, or whatever. She was accepted. She didn’t need to worry about what she would do after school. That would be assigned to her.

Her mother loved her.. made love to her. Before her mother was a druggie who barely spoke to her. Now they were intimate, loving, caring.

Her only desire was to serve the Master. Her only real dream was that she too might be chosen by him as other girls were and impregnated.

She stopped thinking… it hurt. She turned to Kelly and slid her hand back down her friend’s pants. “I want to taste you” she smiled as she drew a finger around Kelly’s crotch.

Kelly wanted to reel away but as she looked around the bus other girls were equally engaging each other. So she let Sara push a finger into her.

Sara kissed her as she fingered Kelly…. all the way to the end.

When the bus pulled up Sara drew her hand out. She licked her finger as Kelly got up and headed to the front of the bus.

Chapter Four — Not the Only One

At school Kelly slipped into the Library

A couple of girls were making love on a table and the librarian simply sat at her desk, ignoring it.

Kelly went up to the librarian. “Excuse me” Kelly said

The woman looked up “Yes?”

“Do you have any copies of archived news papers?”

“Newspapers?” the librarian snorted

“I want to find out what’s happening…” Kelly thought an explanation would help

“What for?” the librarian asked, rising to her feet laughing.

“I…”

“It was just a joke!” Rebecca butted in.

Rebecca Smart was a year younger than Kelly. She was known as bright, but reclusive… mainly because of her disability. Rebecca was deaf and only able to hear with a cochlear implant.

Rebecca grabbed Kelly by the hand and vigorously pulled her away.

Kelly look at Rebecca.

“Come” she insisted.

Kelly relented and followed Rebecca.

She looked back at the librarian who was now on the phone watching them as they disappeared.

Rebecca lead Kelly down the hall and into the washroom.

“What are you doing?” Kelly gasped as she was finally released

“You’re… you’re not like them…. are you?” Rebecca asked tentatively

“Like them…?” Kelly gasped “What do you mean?”

“Do you…” Rebecca cautiously built up the words “Do you want theMaster?”

“The who?”

Suddenly Rebecca sighed and relaxed “So you’re not like them!”

“Like what?” Kelly gasped frustrated. “What do you mean?”

“They… everyone…” Rebecca said “They are all hypnotised or something”

“Hypnotised?”

“I… I don’t know what to call it” Rebecca said… “They all are controlled”

“By what?”

“The Master”

“The Master?”

“Yes, er… I mean he calls himself that” Rebecca said. Stopping for a moment to hear a group of giddy girls walk by.

Kelly looked at the door too, sensing Rebecca’s apprehension

“About a year ago…” Rebecca continued “He just appeared on everything … radio, tv, internet… and he started to speak and suddenly women everywhere… they got this weird blank looks on their faces…”

“Everyone?”

“Everyone… everywhere” Rebecca said… “Just the women really” she corrected herself. “They all changed, and then they turned on the men… it was horrible”

“How come you’re not affected?”

“I…” Rebecca said, not quite sure herself “I was getting my implants repaired, and I didn’t hear what he was saying… and even when I could hear it didn’t seem to affect me”

“Why not?”

“I’m not really sure… maybe because my implants interpret his sounds different…???” she shrugged.

“And you” Rebecca added, “You were in hospital when it happened”

“I was in a coma when it happened” Kelly corrected her

“Precisely” Rebecca said “Now everything is changed”

“What do you mean?”

“Just look around here…” she said pointing around the washroom.

It was odd, Kelly thought that she had not noticed that the stalls had all been removed and all the toilets were now ‘open plan’

And, as if to emphasise that point a student came in.

The red-haired girl smiled at Kelly and Rebecca. She walks draught over to a toilet bowl and hitching up her dress sat down.

As she shit she looked over again at Kelly and Rebecca who tried not to stare.

“You girls want me to finger you?” she asked as she squirted into the porcelain

“Ah… no…” Kelly said

“No thank you” Rebecca said somewhat more forcibly

“I can do great head?” the girl added, flicking her tongue out and then laughing

“No thanks” Kelly said

“Say…” the girl said “You tow haven’t become a couple…?” She got up from the bowl and wiped herself. “You know it’s against the law to be exclusive…!” she added before looking down at the brown on the toilet paper. She seemed content with her efforts and threw the paper into the bowl and flushed it.

She went over to the hand basis and washed her hands, watching them in the mirror.

Just then the door opened and two more girls entered, only they were all over each other. They kissed, and one had her hand down the other’s jeans. They stopped in the middle of their passionate embrace and looked at the three there.

“Do you want to join?” one said

“Sounds nice” said the girl at the washbowl who went over and joined kissing the two.

Kelly and Rebecca turned to each other

“We should leave” Rebecca whispered.

Kelly nodded.

Chapter Five — An Education

They headed out to towards the carpark

Officer Heather and Kelly’s mom Pru were standing there.

Pru looked distressed. She ran up to Kelly almost in tears

“Mom?” Kelly asked

“Oh, baby” Pru cried “I’m so sorry…”

“Mom…?” Kelly asked “What’s happened?”

“Oh, baby” Pru continued “I didn’t know you were sick…”

“Sick?”

“Yes” Pru said, now holding her daughter’s head in her hands. “You have not submitted to Master”

“No… let me go” suddenly Kelly realised what was happening.

Heather moved forward. She signalled and the school’s nurse came rushing out the door holding a syringe.

Rebecca was first to see this. She turned to Kelly, and realised that Kelly was ‘gone’ and she had to look after herself. She turned to run, when the lights went out in her head.

Heather bent over Rebecca and picked her baton up and slid it back into place.

“Mom?” Kelly cried confused

“It’s alright” Pru said, “It’ll be alright” She now pulled her daughter in tightly.

Kelly struggled but her mom held her, and then Heather completed the entanglement.

Kelly twisted her head around to see the nurse stepping closer.

“No…” Kelly cried “Please…mommy!” Kelly wet herself in fear

“Shhhhh” Pru cooed, “It will be all over soon.”

The nurse jabbed the needle.

Darkness.

Rebecca woke up. She was alone. No sign of her new ally Kelly.

She was on a bunk in a cell. It was a concrete room. A tv was on, in the corner of the room. Beneath it was a toilet and a washbowl near to that.

Rebecca sat up, her head smarted. She’d been hit hard by a heavy baton.

On tv was a music video. A woman looking like Adele sung a deep throated ballad about serving the Master with her ass. It was a love song, how she kissed the Master’s cock with her anus and swallowed him into her rectum.

The woman was near naked. Other (ironically) slightly more dressed women danced about behind her as she sang.

Suddenly the cell door opened and Kelly ran in and embraced her.

“Kelly?” Rebecca cried

“Yes, it’s me…” Kelly said kissing her friend on the forehead.

“Yes, but is it really you?”

“Of course” Kelly laughed, “Why wouldn’t’ it be?”

“And the Master?”

“Oh, that’s the most wonderful thing!” Kelly chirped “He’s here!”

“Who?”

“Our Master”

“Our…”

“Yes, our Master is here” Kelly said, “And I’ve got even more good news…”

“Please, Kelly” Rebecca began to cry.

“Look!” she said pointing to her abdomen. Nothing could be told from looking but Kelly was quite excited about it… “He impregnated me!” Kelly almost cried with joy.

“No…”

“Yes” Kelly laughed “He chose me, and now I carry his seed’

“No..No…No” Rebecca cried. “Please, not you too!”

“Yes, me too” Kelly said

“And…” Kelly added

“Please Kelly don’t do this…”

“I’ve got even more good news…”

“No, Kelly… let me go please”

“He’s come to enslave you too…”

“No… no…”

Then Kelly stepped back.

Rebecca looked over at the door. The naked muscular man looked like an Adonis. His cock hung 12 long.

“Go away!” Rebecca cried turning the other way.

“Rebecca?” he said

“Please…”

“Rebecca?” he called again. She looked back

“You will serve me…” he said

Rebecca seemed to calm…. as she gazed at him she thought he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

She didn’t realise but Kelly was guiding her back onto the bunk.

He drew nearer, as his cock grew hard.

Rebecca fell back onto the bed.

Even as he mounted her she knew she would love him… to serve him

And he entered her.

Her cry of pain, her first lover, her only lover was soon replaced by animal grunts of passionate joy.

Kelly smiled down on the lovers and gently masturbated herself. Kelly and Rebecca’s eyes met.

Rebecca realised everything Kelly and the others had said was true.

Kelly smiled at her new sister.