The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kelly Gets a Cock

(F/f, F/m, hypnosis)

This story was written to post on MCStories.com. Ask me before posting it elsewhere, though any nonprofit use will probably be OK.

The idea of hypnotic cocks has been well introduced by ZanyDanger in classes at a couple of erotic hypnosis conventions. I’m riffing off that, hoping to show my appreciation for giving me a new fetish!

Chapter One: Meeting the Cock

Michelle and Kelly were cuddling naked on the couch after dinner. Michelle got up and opened the sex toy drawer, getting out her favorite strap-on, and Kelly sighed in mild exasperation.

“What’s the matter, sweetie, are you tired of having me screw you?” Michelle asked.

“I don’t think I could ever get tired of that, Master Mike!” Kelly laughed. “That’s what you usually want to do, though, and I’m bored with this lockdown, so I wish we could do something else for a change. You’re the boss, as always, and I love it that you can make me do anything you want.”

“Actually, I’ve learned a new skill with hypnosis, and tried it out on myself first. If it’s fun, I’ll share it with you later.”

“That’s great, Master! I enjoy anything hypnotic you want to do with me, as long as it’s—you know—dirty!”

“I’m glad you feel that way, honey. For my part, I think it’s wonderful that my sexy girlfriend is the best hypnotic subject I know. Now get on the bed, spread your legs, and sleep for me.”

As she obeyed, Kelly’s face went blank. She took a moment to recapture the experience of deep trance, then opened her glassy eyes, ready to follow Michelle’s direction.

Michelle explained, “In a moment, I will rub my dildo and tell it, ‘Be my cock!’ From then on, until I tell it ‘Cock release,’ I will feel all the sensations my cock feels as if it were part of my own body. The nice feelings will be amplified in my cock, then passed on to my permanent pussy. As my hypnotized slave, you will share this experience. You will see this as my cock, and feel everything you would feel if you were being screwed by a man you really like, only better of course! Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master!” Kelly agreed, watching the bobbing dildo with fascination.

“Be my cock!” Michelle told her dildo as she fondled it. Kelly gasped, suddenly knowing that the cute masculine lesbian she loved and served was a person with a cock. She put her legs around Michelle, and moaned with pleasure as her Master’s cock slid into her.

When Michelle was through, she told her dildo, “Cock release!” Then she said, “Come back to me now, Kelly!” She shared a towel with her slave girl to absorb the sweat they were both covered with, then asked, “How did you like that experience, Kelly?”

“That was extremely cool, Master Mike! The only thing I usually don’t like about being fucked with a dildo is that it’s hard for you to come that way, and you know how important my Master’s pleasure is to me. This time, I came as usual, but you came too—three times, was it?”

“That’s right, observant slave girl! And did you like it that I have a cock now whenever I want to?”

“You bet, Master! You know I have always responded to the strong Yang energies in your personality, feeling that I’m a classic femme in a relationship with a masculine partner, and you being a woman makes it even better. Now you feel even more masculine to me! Many men would be all done for the day after one orgasm, but my dominant lesbian Master can keep going...”

Michelle hugged Kelly, saying “I think this will be a standard feature of dildo play at our house! Now remember, I’m going to teach you to have a hypnotic cock as well. When we both have cocks, there will be even more games we can play. Does that strap-on we bought for you fit comfortably?”

“It’s fine, Master. I just didn’t have much interest in it except when you told me to use it. Now I may find a strange new desire to penetrate people!”

“Including me, I hope!”

“You first last and always, Master, but when I think about having a cock, I also find myself having naughty thoughts about Bobby.”

Now it was Michelle’s turn to give an exasperated sigh. “Bisexuals, so annoying! Why did I have to fall in love with one?”

“Ummm, I think it was partly my tits, Master!”

“That was part of it, and the delicious way you submit to me hypnotically was more. And if you’ve just got to fool around with a male, Bobby is a good candidate. He’s more or less straight, but he’s such a sissy, I think he’s at least as feminine in personality as you are! And his opinions about female supremacy are actually more extreme than my own. He grovels to me without trying to give me cooties by sexing me.”

“Bobby is a good boy, and he found a hypnosis file on the Web that is making him even better. He’s now in long-term chastity; his hypnotized cock knows that its job is to stay limp all the time, and that erotic pleasure comes from serving women. So when we let him do domestic chores for us, we may both have stiff cocks, but he won’t!”

“That’s actually interesting! Do you think you’ll want to peg him?”

“Probably not, Master. i hear that pegging goes best for men with working cocks, who can come from being screwed. Besides, I don’t really enjoy anything anal, unless you decide to change me.”

“So you think I could turn you into a butt girl?”

“I know you could, Master Mike! I finally remembered that we were friends last year, but our relationship really turned sexy only after you taught me hypnosis. I changed in a few months from a straightish girl who was bi-curious but skittish about it, into a blatant bisexual who was perfectly happy to move in with a nice lesbian. I thought I remembered several gay encounters in college, but now I think those were legendary, hypnotic delusions you told me to have. Some people might get all indignant about that, but I’m flattered that you wanted me enough to manipulate me. Besides, our relationship is a power exchange, and knowing that you have that much power over me is smoking hot!”

“Thanks, sweetie; I’d always felt a little guilty about that. If you really don’t mind, I may take advantage of you in other ways, exploiting how much you enjoy being my slave.”

“Yay! My Master is going to brainwash me some more!”

“Rrrr...put a cushion for your knees on the floor in front of my favorite chair, then play with your tits while you lick me totally crazy. And remember; whenever I come, you come!”

“Yes, Master Mike!”

Chapter Two: Copying the Cock

The next evening, Michelle put in half an hour of hard exercise to unwind from her day of remote work on the computer. Then she instructed Kelly to strip and put on her strap-on, and triggered her into a trance. She suggested that the same control cues she had used the previous day would now work to turn Kelly’s dildo into a cock whenever she wanted, or whenever Michelle commanded this. She reminded Kelly that many hypnotic phenomena work better with practice, and encouraged her to get plenty of practice with her cock, exploring its various uses and enjoying the increasingly intense pleasure it would give her.

Following Michelle’s instructions, Kelly caressed her dildo and told it, “Be my cock!” Michelle had her look at herself in a mirror; Kelly giggled and said, “Cool! Now I really am a chick with a dick!” Then Michelle told her to masturbate her cock and enjoy the results. She was prepared to give detailed instructions, but her theoretical knowledge was not needed. Her slave girl was bisexual, and had practiced the skill of giving hand jobs with several boyfriends in high school and college. Kelly’s superior skills as a hypnotic subject gave her a quick learning curve, too; she accepted the reality of her cock without question, and was soon moaning and writhing as she vigorously jerked off. After Michelle noticed her orgasm, she told her to say “Cock release!” and to practice more later, at least once each day. Then she snuggled with Kelly and brought her out of trance.

“Does that feel nice, sweetie?” she asked.

“It sure does! It’s almost the same feeling as jilling off, but not quite, and the difference is interesting. I’m looking forward to finding out all the things my cock can do!”

“I’m glad you’ve got another fun thing to do while I’m busy, darling. Those turkeys you work for told you to work from home on call for hourly pay, and then they call you for about twenty hours a week at the most. My employers are short of staff, and tending to the other extreme; it’s a Chinese-owned company, and apparently a cousin of the clan who own it arrived from Wuhan at a bad time, just before direct flights stopped. Four of them, including my boss, are down flat with a bad cold, which is probably the Kung Flu. Apparently no worse than average; nobody has needed medical attention, and Cousin Ping, the infected traveler, is already up and helping to take care of the others.”

“Good luck to them, and I hope we don’t get it!”

“They were already gradually converting to working from home, and they went to fully remote work very early, so I might not have been exposed, and it’s been long enough that I should have it by now if it were coming. Let’s just keep on living well and having fun while we can!”

“Speaking of having fun, let’s try a neat trick I read about, assiduously researching this hypnotic cock thing—okay, reading hypnoporn! Apparently the gay guys often rub their cocks together, either as foreplay or to orgasm. I bet we could do that!”

“Sounds fun, let’s try it! Let’s activate our cocks and get busy!”

The two women turned their dildos into cocks, and laughed as they tried various positions to bring them into contact. The process was strenuous and a little frustrating, but eventually they both managed to come.

“Enough for one night, I think!” Michelle decided.

“That is at least good exercise, and I haven’t been getting enough,” Kelly agreed. “I’m ready for bed, but first, let’s share a shower!”

“I want you to think of that as one of the many benefits of my helping you to turn queer, sweetie!”

“Yes, Master Mike!”

Chapter Three: Using the cock

The next evening, Kelly screwed Michelle as she had promised to do, and was very pleased when the intense pleasure from her cock let her come together with her Master. Then Michelle told Kelly that her cock was only the first of the new ways to orgasm she was about to develop. “My grandma told me about a Sixties joke, back when postal ZIP codes were new and the government was promoting them: ‘Use Erogenous Zone Numbers!’ You won’t quite need those, but you’re going to be coming a lot! After all, good girls deserve pleasure, and you are a very good girl.”

“Thanks, Master Mike!”

“Sleep for me now.”

Michelle explained that the principle of setting up an auxiliary source of erotic pleasure, with a software link to the built-in genitals, was not limited to Lady Cocks. There could be multiple places on the body conducive to orgasm, and they would not conflict or detract from each other, but add up and reinforce each other. First, she made Kelly’s lips, tongue, and the inside of her mouth erotically sensitive enough to trigger an orgasm, whenever she switched this feature on by saying “Mouth Sex!” From then until she said “Mouth Release!” she could come by providing oral worship, by licking and sucking breasts, by giving a blowjob to a cock like Michelle’s, or, Michelle admitted grimly, “Should you ever decide to torque me off by doing so, a man’s cock in your mouth would also have the same result.” Then she sent Kelly deep into somnambulism, and had her hypnotize Michelle and give her the same instructions.

Kelly woke up automatically saying “Mouth Sex!” and staring at her Master’s cock from a few inches away. She found it irresistibly hypnotic, luring her to rub and play with it as she had done before, then to take it into her mouth and give Michelle a thorough blowjob. Both women came several times during this process, and Michelle had a blazing orgasm that was her best result from her cock so far. Then she commanded Kelly, “Up in the chair, sweetie, it’s your turn to have a woman sucking your cock!”

Afterward, the two women lay intertwined on the floor, hugging and kissing at leisure, and enjoying the little aftershocks of orgasm their kisses gave them. Kelly said dreamily, “This will add a new dimension to 69 when we use it that way!” “Yes,” Michelle agreed, “But we will have to practice one at a time first. In spite of the classic movie Deep Throat, there is really no advantage to thrusting a cock into a mouth so far the recipient has to suppress a gag reflex. Most of the nerves on a meat cock are in the head and the first inch or two, and I think our cocks work the same way.”

‘It’s so nice to have a Master who thinks things through!”

Chapter Four: Multiplying Pleasure Points

In their next session, Michelle taught Kelly to have an orgasm from having her earlobes jiggled (“Ear Sex!"), from being stroked on the inside of her elbows as if this were being done between her legs (“Elbow Sex!"), or from having her breasts caressed, pinched, licked, or sucked (“Tit Sex!"). Any of these stimuli could be applied by someone else, preferably Michelle, or by Kelly herself. Then Kelly, in a deep trance, gave Michelle the same suggestions. Finally Michelle had Kelly sit on her lap while she played with her ears, and Kelly played with her own breasts at the same time.

It was half an hour later when Kelly gasped, “You won’t often hear this from me, Master, but that’s enough!”

“I thought you might be getting sated,” Michelle mused. “I haven’t often heard you make noises like that! So the principle of giving two—or more—orgasmic stimuli at the same time is sound?”

“I would say so, Master Mike! Would you like me to test your new triggers and find out?”

“Oh, that’s all right, we can test my new wiring another time! I’d rather plot and scheme when I will initiate you into Elbow Sex! I promise it will come as a surprise!”

“Why did I expect nothing else? You’re naughty, Master, and I must be pretty naughty myself, or I wouldn’t love you so much.”

“Thanks, darling slave girl, I agree we are a good match!”

The next morning, Kelly had been cleaning up after breakfast when she suddenly found herself waking from trance, face to face with Michelle on the couch. She automatically said, “Elbow Sex”, and Michelle said the same thing. Then each woman stroked the insides of the other’s elbows as if she were jilling her off, with similar pleasant results.

“Poor Master! Now you have to log on and get right to work, while I have two hours to laze around,” Kelly gloated.

“That’s all right, sweetie, you’ll be squirming in your seat when you do work, thinking about how much fun it will be when you test out my ear and tit code tonight!”

“Ummm...that’s a Good Problem, I think!”

That evening Kelly applied the ear and breast combo to Michelle, grinning as she succeeded in making her Master yell. She purred, “Sounds like this enhanced hypnosex results in lots of funny noises, Master Mike!”

“Oh, honey, you ain’t seen—or heard—nothin’ yet! Sleep for me, and sit in my chair with your legs spread. I’m not going to let us forget the classics because of all these nice variations.” Michelle licked Kelly skillfully, relenting only after she squealed at her fifth orgasm.

Chapter Five: Discovering Cock Dominance

The next day was Saturday, with no remote work scheduled for any of them, so their neighbor Bobby came over to clean their apartment as usual. Their apartment complex was open air, but few people were out, so Bobby wore his agreed maid’s uniform of a miniskirt and pink silky panties. He simply did his duties, carrying out the hypnotic contract he had formed with Michelle months earlier, and relishing the arousing fact that he was serving and obeying women.

As he finished up his tasks, Kelly asked him sympathetically, “I find it really gratifying that you are doing so well with chastity, Bobby. Is it hard to keep your cock limp while two queer chicks are using you and bossing you around?”

“Not really, Mistress Kelly. You’re right that this enjoyable situation is very arousing, but arousal is now an event that only happens in my mind. The more aroused I get, the limper my dick becomes, and the more I want to obey women.”

“So we can enthrall you even more deeply by feeding your fetishes?” Michelle inquired.

“Exactly, Master Mike! Only if you feel like it, of course. It’s not like I believe in votes for men!”

“My version of Gynarchy is moderate, treating males as valued and respected second-class citizens, so I think we can help you out there! Let us show you the new hypnotic skill Kelly and I have learned.”

Bobby watched with awe as Kelly and Michelle stripped and put on their strap-ons, then turned their dildos into cocks and rubbed them together for a minute of foreplay. Then Michelle asked him, “Have you ever sucked a cock, Bobby?”

“No, Master Mike, if I am granted that privilege here it will be a new experience for me.”

“We respect the way you are, so we would only make you suck Lady Cocks. You will find that the experience of being a woman’s cocksucker plunges you deeply under her power, and you may enjoy that as much as the blowjob itself. Kelly, would you like to let Bobby worship your cock?”

“Sure! I like you, Bobby, and I appreciate your submission. Come stare at my hypnotic cock from up close, and let yourself become aware of just how hypnotic it is!”

Bobby slipped into trance, then worshipped Kelly’s cock with hands and mouth until she came. She patted him on the shoulder, saying “It’s so nice to have a male friend who knows his place!”

Bobby responded out of his previous hypnotic instruction. “My place is under all women, Mistress Kelly, and in my warped mind, bi and lesbian women are twice as powerful as straight ones—you’re practically goddesses to me! I’m proud to be your cocksucker; for a male, it’s a rare privilege to help a queer woman come.”

Michelle asked, “Would you like to enjoy that privilege again with me?”

Kelly stared open-mouthed, as Bobby said, “Of course, Master Mike!”

Michelle explained to both of them, “I’m lesbian enough that any direct sexual contact with a man gives me an icky feeling. Even with a good boy like Bobby, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having him lick me. My feeling now is that my cock provides just enough separation, even though it’s only a few inches, that I can allow him to serve my pleasure. I’ll decide later how I feel about that, so don’t necessarily take this as a precedent. You know how lesbians like to process things to death! Even if I decide not to accept any more blowjobs from you, Bobby, you will still be my cocksucker, and even more deeply under my power. Do you accept this reality?”

“Yes, Master Mike!”

“Then let my hypnotic cock trance you, and get to work!”

Chapter Six: Completing the Collection

The next day, Sunday, Michelle and Kelly went for a walk around their neighborhood, observing social distance from the few other people who were out. Then Michelle tranced Kelly, and added two more sources of orgasmic pleasure—the backs of her knees (Knee Sex!") and her feet (“Foot Sex!") Kelly gave Michelle the same suggestions as usual, then they tested their new functions one at a time.

That evening Michelle asked, “Are you really willing to be a butt girl, Kelly? This is not a major interest for either of us, but I’m a completist, or do I mean compulsive?”

“I’ll do anything that’s fun for you, Master Mike, even if only for the satisfaction of completing the set! If you don’t mind, I’d rather not screw you from behind, though. I think of being butt-fucked as a submissive role.”

“Great! Sleep for me.” Michelle programmed Kelly to respond orgasmically to being butt-fucked, with a dildo, or even, in theory, with a man’s meat cock. Kelly was encouraged to insist on plenty of lube and gentle penetration, and to follow the rules of safer sex. Then Michelle took out an old dildo, converted it into her current cock, put a condom on it, squirted lube into Kelly’s ass, and screwed her there, wiggling the dildo in slowly and carefully. Even though she was still deeply hypnotized, Kelly winced several times, but she did finally manage to come.

After they showered, Kelly embraced Michelle in bed and said, “We are about done with this Many Orgasms project, aren’t we?”

“Yes, sweetie, I have one more thing I want to try tomorrow, but we’re essentially done. Why?”

“Whenever I wasn’t asleep or working, or hypnotized or having kinky sex, I’ve been thinking about our relationship. I’d like to throw out an idea, to be responded to at your leisure.”

“Ulp! What’s that?”

“I’ve decided I’m not going to get over you, and you seem pretty satisfied with me, too. My part-time interest in men irritates you, and it has become increasingly theoretical for me, except maybe for dominating Bobby in ways you find acceptable. If you ask me to, I’m willing to commit to being a lesbian, including my public self-identification. With our first anniversary coming up in a couple of months, I’d like us to get married, or at least register as domestic partners.”

“Wow! I’ll have to think about that, darling, but my immediate gut reaction is a big Yes! Was there anything that brought this on?”

“The mass quantities of great sex we’ve been having not only broke up the monotony of the lockdown, this period of time felt to me like our honeymoon! So we’ve got that out of the way, now let’s loop back and do the wedding.”

“I do like your unusual way of looking at things, sweetie! I may have been overdoing things a little, but I hope you will still want to make love frequently.”

“I sure will, Master Mike, and I’ll be using the new triggers we both have a lot!”

The following night, Michelle wound up her project by trancing Kelly and teaching her to activate all her orgasmic pleasure zones at once (“Sex All Over!") She suggested that invisible warm hands or cocks would stimulate each pleasure zone Michelle was not using. Then a hypnotized Kelly shared this program with her Master as usual.

The two women used their new trigger, then made love eagerly, with the intensity of their pleasure building and building. Finally Kelly’s body became rigid; her eyes were wild and unseeing, and her breath came in gasps. Then she made a loud cawing noise several times, went limp, and fell helplessly asleep.

Michelle checked her vital signs, then lay looking at her fondly as her own breathing returned to normal, gently waking her after half an hour. “Sweetie, are you all right?” she asked.

“More than all right! I just experienced something I had read about, but never believed was possible for me—a plateau orgasm. I just kept coming and coming, for what I think was over a minute, until I finally conked out. You can do that to me anytime!”

“I didn’t get epochal results like that, but I felt very very good! I love you, Kelly.”

“And I love you, Master Mike!”

The End