The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club

Synopsis: Being a pet owner has other rewards

Chapter I

Cara relaxed under the shower after such a long day. Cara was twenty-seven. Recently single, after Dittmar returned to Berlin. Cara was tall and athletic. She spent a lot of time at the gym.

As she soaped her breasts she did not notice the bathroom door open behind her.

The dark shape sleeked in.

Sitting, watching her.

Cara felt a tingle between her legs “Gosh!” she said as she looked down. She felt herself. “Hmmmmmm” she sighed and gave in to it. She masturbated. She thought of Dittmar. She missed his cock, even if he was a dick. “Fuckkkk” she gasped, she came. Her knees buckled. She kept fingering herself and then felt her second, and then her third orgasm.

“Fuck!” she spat as she leant against the tiles and let the water hit her shoulders. She took a moment to regain her composure. She had never had multiple orgasms before.

Finally she stood up, the water hitting her face. She opened her mouth and gargled before spitting.

She turned off the water and let the water drip from her.

Cara opened the shower curtain

“Fuck!” she said, “You scared the shit out of me!” as she pulled the curtain back over her nakedness.

Rex sat there panting. “How’d you get in her boy?” she asked as she relaxed. She let the curtain go

Rex tilted his head a little when he saw her naked form.

When Dittmar had left, and she felt depressed, her friend Beth had given her Rex as a gift.

Rex was an Alsatian.

Cara realised she was just standing there. She blushed. She stepped from the shower and grabbed her towel

Despite dripping wet she left the shower for her bedroom—something that had always annoyed Dittmar—her getting the carpet wet.

She liked to dry in her room, looking out through the curtains at the morning day.

She turned to see Rex jump up onto the bed.

“Bad dog!” she said but he sat there

“I said…” she began as she looked into his eyes. “I…” she tried to formulate the words.

Something in his eyes.

“Ba…” she began again.

She dropped the towel. She got up onto the bed on all fours, not noticing Rex’s cock had slipped out of his dog sheath. His dog-cock was large and pink.

Cara moved up the bed.

Rex moved around behind her. He sniffed her hairy cunt. He licked it and then up, he mounted her.

Cara was in a daze.

But she felt penetrated.

Rex pushed his cock into her.

She sighed. Whilst she kept her ass in the air she rested her face in the pillow “Oh, yessss….” she moaned.

Rex rutted her. His cock rapidly pumping her and then he came.

As he did Cara’s body shivered with her own orgasm. “Dittmar!” she groaned.

Cara had a pleasant dream about her ex returning home, full of regret and coming to her. She dreamed of getting up on the bed and opening herself to him. She loved him to look over her; up her. She felt both vulnerable, and yet in command, knowing she was drawing him into her.

She dreamed of him fucking her hard, harder than she normally liked. He scratched her back. She didn’t like that either. She felt him come in her and she called out his name.

She woke. It was now 10am. She’d lost a good deal of the morning.

Rex was there nestled against her, warming her.

She rolled over and stroked him. His head popped up “You’re not to get onto the bed!” she said as she sat up to push him off the bed.

He rose up and turned and stood over her. He looked down into her eyes.

Immediately she lay back on the bed, submissively.

“Yes” she said, relaxing

Rex stepped forward over her.

She saw his dog cock slip out and her mouth came up to greet it.

She sucked. She never sucked Dittmar off. She sucked cock now. Suddenly come shot into her mouth. She tasted it and swallowed and kept sucking.

A short while later she got another mouthful. She ate it down.

Rex moved off her and she felt a sense of disappointment. She sat up, looking into his eyes as if she need validation… did she do it right?

He sat down and licked himself. She snorted a laugh and rolled over and took him in her mouth again. She was rewarded with another mouthful of dog sperm.

She caressed his fur and he rolled onto his back. Without thinking she slid over him and onto him.

“Fuckkkkkk” she sighed as she took his fat cock into her pussy. She lay down over him, kissing him, as her hips bucked up and down on his cock.

She came as he shot a load into her pussy.

When she woke it was 1pm. She had a pleasant thought in her mind; she had dreamed of Dittmar, of sucking him off.

She sat up and suddenly her heart sank. “Rex?” she cried. He wasn’t there. He didn’t come.

She leaped up and in a panic began to look for him. She found him by the back door.

She opened it up and he charged out into he yard to shit.

She leaned against the door jam and watched him. She found herself touching her breast.

She realised she was still naked.

When she let Rex back inside the phone rang.

It was Beth checking up on her.

Beth invited her over…

Chapter II

Beth greeted her friend warmly. “Come inside” she said, as she held the door from Cara and Rex.

Wolf, Beth’s own Alsatian rushed up and sniffed Rex.

“So, how you coping now?” Beth asked as she sat on her couch

Cara watched as Wolf leaped onto the couch and got very close to Beth. Cara didn’t approve of that.

“I… I still miss him”

“You do?” Beth said

“You sound surprised…”

“I am” Beth said

“You have Rex now”

“What?” Cara said, “No, it’s not the same thing”

“It could be, if you let it…”

“No.. what?” Cara said as she watched Beth embrace Wolf “What are you talking about”

“You just have to give in to him”

“I…” Cara said, confused as she sat down

Beth reached under Wolf and she stroked him, coaxing his cock out of its sheaf

“Beth!” Cara spat, shocked, “What are you doing?

“You just have to give in to him” she said

Beth lay back with Wolf between her knees. She drew him forward. Wolf mounted her

“Uh!” Beth gasped as he bucked. Wolf was big

She relaxed into him.

“Beth!” Cara protested again

“Come” Beth said

Cara got up off her seat. She went to Beth. Beth held out her hand and Cara took it

Beth bucked again, with a groan as Wolf rutted her. Beth drew Cara closer and they kissed. Soon they got into a more heated kiss

Beth turned Cara’s face and Wolf licked her. Cara kissed Wolf back at the same time she reached back and pulled her panties down

She felt Rex at her crotch. “Relax” Beth whimpered

Cara was pushed forward as Rex mounted her

“No…” she began, but Rex began fucking her and she looked into Beth’s eyes for guidance.

Beth smiled. They kissed again.

Only it was even more heated than before. Cara cried out as Rex came in her. Beth moaned too as Wolf emptied his dog seed into her

Wolf moved up and Cara and Beth took turns sucking his cock. It shuddered and shot come onto them. They laughed and licked the sperm off of each other.

“Let me have Rex” Beth whimpered, “Please”

Cara smiled

As if hearing them Rex pulled out of her and went and jumped up onto Beth.

Wolf moved onto the floor.

Cara rolled Wolf onto his back. She almost salivated at the sight of his large dog cock. She mounted him, taking him into her already wet cunt

Beth had got on all fours and Rex mounted her “Mmmmm” she purred as he began to fuck her.

Cara looked over at her friend and they both smiled.

They held each other’s hand as they shared the experience.

When Cara came she slid off Wolf and took his cock into her mouth again.

Beth’s own orgasm pierced the stillness

Beth got up and ran her hand over her crotch, then tasting the dog cream on her hand.

“You’ve got to let him fuck your ass”

“What?” Cara said

She looked over at Rex. She was lost in his eyes

She smiled and simply returned to sucking Wolf’s cock

Beth got up off the couch and guided Rex around

Cara knew what was going to happen

“Ow!” she cried as she felt it… it hurt… but she submitted to it

Beth fingered herself, and Cara as Rex ass-fucked Cara. Cara felt a mouthful of dog sperm.

Chapter III

Tina had broken up with Lionel. She was surprised when her friends Cara and Beth turned up with their dogs, and a third dog, Ram.

“I’m sorry” Tina said, “But I don’t allow dogs in here” she continued “You should know that…”

Beth pushed in past her all the same

Wolf followed, and then Ram

“Hey!” she complained as she turned back to Cara and Rex still on the door-stoop.

Cara just shrugged her shoulders and smiled

“What’s go into you two?” Tina asked

“We’re in a Kennel Club” Cara said

“A Kennel Club?” Tina began “Say!” she said turning …. I told you to get out!”

Tina followed Beth and her dogs as they ignored her and shot upstairs

Cara came in with her dog and closed the door.

“What the fuck?” Tina began as she found Beth undressing in her room.

“And get that do…” she began as she looked into Ram’s eyes. “I…” she began

Cara came behind her, already her top off. Tina felt as if she were in a dream

Beth was on all fours on the floor. Wolf mounted her

“What the f…” Tina gasped

She realised she was stroking her hard nipples.

“Relax” Cara smiled as she pulled her skirt off.

Tina watched as Cara too got down on all fours and Rex mounted her.

“Join us” Cara said as she walked around with Rex on her till she was face to face with Beth

Beth and Cara kissed as they were fucked by their dogs.

Tina looked at Ram. Without realising it she began to undress.

He was hard. She knelt down on the floor. With him up on her bed, she was at the right height. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth

She’d sucked plenty of cock before… but this was the best. Tina realised she must do this and she gulped down the come when it emptied into her mouth.

Epilogue

The three women and their dogs walked through the park.Beth stopped and squatted down and felt under Wolf’s body and masturbated him.

The other two women kept an eye out

Beth held dog cum in her hand and she slurped it out. Wolf leant forward and under her dress licked her dripping wet cunt. “Good boy”

“Shit” Tina said…

Fiona and Anna came jogging up. Beth stood up and patted herself down as they approached.

“Hi, girls” Fiona said as they drew near.

“Hi” …

They all reacquainted themselves with each other.

“So why haven’t I seen you guys around?” Fiona asked, continuing to jog on the spot

“We joined a club” Beth said

“A what?”

“A club” Tina continued.

“Say, aren’t you a cutie” Anna said as she squatted down to pat Rex “What’s his name?” she asked

“Master” Cara said

“Master?” Anna laughed, “That’s a…” and she began looking into his eyes.

“Yes, Master” she said

Fiona hadn’t noticed that Anna was now stroking Rex’s cock….

Cara smiled as she watched Anna please her dog…

“We will get you one too…” Cara whispered into Anna’s ears

“Oh, yes…” Anna gasped. It was something she wanted more than anything…

The End