The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club XIV — Dog Fight

Synopsis: A continuation of the Kennel Club series, especially Kennel Club XIII — Cat Fight

“Who called it in?” Hanna Guildford asked as they loaded the truck

“An officer… Officer Helen Rodriguez” Gail Jones said looking at the order sheet.

“This will be so good” Hanna said as the last of the dogs leapt up into the back of the truck.

“Wouldn’t it be a good idea…?” Gail grinned. “Hey?” she asked as Hanna closed the truck’s container door

“What?”

“Can I ride in back?”

“No… it’s not allowed” Hanna said

“But…”

“You just want to be gang-banged…”

“Don’t you?” Gail said “All that dog-cock…all that dog sperm”

“You’ll just have to get off thinking about it” Hanna said as they made their way around to the front of the truck

“I will” Gail said and as they drove she masturbated as she thought of the idea of all those dogs coming all over her.

On-site, Officer Helen stood outside the yard with her patrol car—guarding.

In back of her car Deysi Urbana rode and sank on Obispo’s large dog cock. Her mom also stood watch with Helen. Helen had fetched a shot-gun from the trunk and had given it to her ‘sister’ Alejandra. The women would die to protect their dog-Masters. Helen trusted her fellow ‘sisters’.

Deysi groaned with delight as she was stretched wide by Obispo’s red dog dick. “Chíngame!” she moaned as she ground her hips against his groin. She leant forward and kissed his wet nose. Their tongues met and then his mind entered hers.

Helen wished she would be the one getting dog-fucked. And she saw Alejandra looking back also, wistfully at her daughter’s moaning pleasure.

“Manténgase alerta!” Helen scolded her

Alejandra nodded, acknowledging her fault.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Deysi cried

Alejandra heard her daughter now crying out in English. Such was the power of their dog-Master that his mind made her learn it.

Alejandra would be next.

And sure enough five minutes later Deysi emerged a little disheveled from the back of the patrol car… but with a massive smile on her face. She took the shot-gun from her mom and Alejandra climbed into the car to be fucked.

Alejandra’s eyes lit up when she saw the hard dog-cock. She climbed in, mounting her Master and easing her crotch down onto his cock.

As she came a large truck rumbled up to the gate. Helen walked up, with her side-arm drawn, but facing down. She then eased it back into its holster when she saw the dog-sluts driving the truck.

“You brought the Masters?” she asked

“Yes, of course” Hanna said

Alejandra stepped out of the car, sperm dripping from her open pussy.

Deysi opened the gate and the truck drove in.

Obispo licked his balls before jumping out and running in behind the truck, wagging his tail

With Helen and Alejandra inside the permitter they closed the gate.

“You guard here” Helen said to Alejandra

“Yes, sister” she said, speaking English now.

Helen and Gail had weapons with them. And Deysi had the police issue shotgun—a Remington.

With the back of the truck opened the dogs leapt from the truck and surrounded Obispo

They spoke to his mind and learned the situation.

Brutus, the leader of the group looked at Gail

“Yes, Master” she nodded

She jogged over to a container and was followed by a group of dogs.

Gail opened the container and let the dogs in before locking it behind them

Brutus and other dogs followed Hanna to another container and the same thing was done for them.

Obispo stayed on guard.

There were screams and cries for help, and dogs barking. The noise rose to a creased and then after about five minutes the noise began o die down quickly

Obispo spotted a dark skinned woman running from cover

She ran to the gate

“Por favor, ayúdame!” she cried as she ran to Alejandra “¡Por favor!”

Alejandra had no pity.

For Abigail Flores, the journey from Santo Dominigo had lead her to this moment. The young attractive Mestizo/indio was well educated and spoke English and thinking for a moment that Alejandra couldn’t speak Spanish tried her plea again, even as she looked over her shoulder as Obispo slowly walked up towards her

Abigail had arrived ahead of her sister Luisa—whom she loved dearly. She had gone ahead to this place to see if it were safe. And now she realised it wasn’t. For a moment she thanked God that her sister was not here—but just across the border still in Mexico.

“Please, you’ve got to help me… these dogs… they’re raping people!”

“Yes” Alejandra smiled “And now they’re going to rape you”

Abigail didn’t know what kind of trouble she really was in, but she knew that Alejandra was not going to help her.

Abigail grabbed at Alejandra’s weapon but Alejandra held it like a vice.

Abigail turned to see Obispo approaching

Suddenly Alejandra’s hand on her shoulder, squeezing it, forced Abigail to her knees.

“Ow, you’re hurting me!” she cried.

“Obey the Masters” Alejandra said “Obey the dogs”

Obispo came up to her and sat and gazed at her

Abigail heard a voice in her head “You will obey me”

“No” she cried and looked away. She didn’t know how the dog spoke to her but she instinctively knew not to look at him.

Alejandra leaning over her grabbed her by the chin and twisted her head with ease, forcing her to face back towards Obispo. “Don’t fight it” Alejandra growled—she couldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be a dog-slave. “Dog sex is the best” she said encouragingly “Open eyes—let the Master’s voice in”

“Please….” Abigail cried.

“She’s turning me on” Obispo said.

Abigail opened her eyes in amazement at still hearing his voice. Was it really a dog speaking to her?

“You will obey me” his mind seared into hers “You are a slut for me”

“I…” she cried. There was a pain in her head “¡Hazlo parar!” she cried reverting to her native Spanish.

“Obey me”

“Please… it hurts… it hurts so much”

“Obey me”

“I… no…. I….I obey” she gasped and the pain disappeared at once. She felt such a relief. She laughed it felt so good to be free of the pain.

Obispo drew closer to her now and she looked at him with affection “What a beautiful dog” she said as his muzzle pressed against her

She ran her hand back over his fur. It felt so soft and luxuriant

Alejandra stood back and masturbated as she watched…

“Take off your pants” he said to Abigail. She unbuttoned her pants and she found Alejandra helping her, ripping off her panties as well… Alejandra had such amazing strength.

Abigail got onto her hands and knees.

Her black curly public hair felt the wet nose of Obispo. She trembled excited as his nose pressed against her slit. He took her scent in large breaths.

He mounted her. His cock thrust in the air as he searched for her warmth

“Oh!” she gasped as she was penetrated. It felt wonderful. She had never felt a cock like it before and it pushed up easily into her, despite its size—it was like her vagina yawned open, swallowing the dog’s cock.

“Oh, fuck me” she cried as Obispo rutted her

All around other women emerged and with their dog masters made their way to the back of the truck and got in

“Oh, God! Yesssss” she cried. She had never known such pleasure.

None disturbed Obispo as he fucked his woman right there on the dirt. For them it was perfectly natural…

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she cried, clawing the dirt as another orgasm tore through her

“Dog sex is the best” she thought

In her judge’s chambers Judge Myra Higgenbotham knelt on the floor. Her Mistress Flower lay on her back on the couch. Myra licked her dog’s vulva.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” she gasped as she tongued the dog’s cunt. At the same time she fingered her own pussy. She enjoyed it so much.

Flower wagged her tail as Myra’s tongue delved deep into her dog’s genital tract.

Myra slurped and dribbled.

There was a gentle rap at her chamber’s door and the door opened and her Assistant, Karen Tighe walked in.

Karen smiled when she saw the dog sex. Dog sex was the best—she thought.

She waited till Myra looked up

“What is it?” Myra gasped as juices ran down her chin

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Mistress, and Judge” she said, acknowledging the authority of Flower first

“Well???”

“Court is scheduled for 10am”

“And?”

“It’s 9:45”

“Oh” Myra said “Sorry, Mistress” she said to Flower “Yes, I obey” she said listening to her Mistress’s commandments

Myra got to her feet

“Can you take over while I clean up?”

“Yes, of course” Karen gasped eagerly

Myra went into an ante-room—where her facilities were.

As Karen knelt down she heard Flower in her head. “Yes, of course mistress” she smiled and her tongue went straight to the dog’s anus. As she drilled into doggy colon she took two fingers and slid them into Flower’s vulva. She worked these in and out—out of time with her own tongue’s movements.

Myra came back with a hand towel and she patted her face.

Karen finished pleasing the dog and rose up

“You better wash too” Myra said

“Huh?”

“You’ve got some dog-shit on your chin”

“Oh” Karen laughed and flicked it with her tongue.

Flower stayed behind in the chambers and licked her sex as Myra waited by the door for Karen to come by

Karen rushed ahead. “You’re going to love this one” she said as she got past

In the court she announced “All rise… Judge Myra Higgenbotham presiding”

The judge took her seat and Karen sat down at a seat in front and below the judge

There was an assortment of people…

There was Roger Kippax, the accused. There was Luke Foley, his court-appointed defender. Roger looked about and was anxious because amongst the people there one person was absent—his wife Delia

Two cops were there—Maria Hill, and Lucas Farnsworth. Prosecuting attorney George Lutz stood there in his cheap suit.

The court reported Angela Wong was there as well. She now recorded proceedings on sound but she missed being a stenographer.

“No. 7497-B in the calendar your honour” Karen said as she rose and handed back a slip of paper to Myra

Myra’s eyes widened and she looked at Roger with hate in her eyes

“You’re accused of animal cruelty?” Myra said, speaking out of turn… it was not yet time to question the witness

“Your honour” Roger said “It’s all a mistake… I was drunk”

“It says here you punched a dog”

“It’s not like it’s a person” Roger said wondering what all the fuss really was about

“Dogs are…” Myra began and checked herself before she said too much.

“Clear the court” she said

As soon as she said this Angela turned off the recording equipment and took her headphones off and laid them to rest.

Roger and Luke looked at each other confused

“Your honour?” Luke asked

“This will be a closed court hearing”

“For a minor animal…” Luke began

Myra hit her gavel hard “Silence” she said

“Clear the court” Karen said

The two police officers went to the few people in the public gallery and moved them out

Then Lucas shut and locked the door and turned back and nodded to Myra.

“Your honour” Luke said “This is most unusual”

“So is cruelty to our Masters” Myra said

“Masters, your honour?” Luke said

“What’s going on with this dipstick?” Roger said

“Shhhh” Luke said “Let me do the talking”

“This judge is loopy” he said making the twirly motion with his finger

“Please” Luke begged

“Go fetch” Myra siad to Karen

“Yes, your honour” Karen said jumping up from her seat.

Karen returned with Flower, and her own Master—Tyrone—a mastiff

Tyrone went up to Myra and she turned her seat around, opening her legs she let him lap at her pussy—all under her bench so that Luke and Roger couldn’t see… although they could see a weird expression wash over Myra’s face.

Flower went up to the two guys.

Luke noticed that the others in the room—aside from his foul-mouthed client—all had a weird expression on their faces.

“Fucking weird” Roger said

Flower stood in front of Roger and she turned around and lifted her tail

Roger gazed at the dog’s fury snatch. Something about it captivated him. He’d seen hairy pussy before but this was different. He realised her was getting hard.

He began to salivate

Flower wagged her tail

Roger stepped out from behind his lecture and went to her. “That’s so beautiful” he drooled as he got down on his knees

“That the fuck are you doing? Luke gasped as he saw Roger suddenly fingering Flower’s vulva

“So soft…” he gasped “Man, you’ve got to try it” he said looking back to his stunned lawyer

“Put your cock in her” George Lutz said stepping out from behind his lectern

“Feel her from the inside” Angela said encouragingly

Angela spread her legs and slid a hand down between them as she watched.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Luke cried

Angela turned right around on her swivel seat as she masturbated. “Wheee” she giggled as she spun

George got down next to Roger. He reached for Roger’s fly and pulled Roger’s cock out

Roger had never let a man touch him.

George started masturbating him and Roger let him

“Fuck her” George whispered and Roger took hold of Flower’s hips and guided his cock up into her

“Oh, fuck man” he cried “That feels so good”

“Stop this!” he cried

“Oh, fuck man” Roger sighed

Luke rushed to a side door. The cops grabbed him

“Let me go!” he cried “You’re all crazy”

“You gotta try this” Roger gasped as he slid his cock in and out of Flower’s dog cunt

“Let me go” Luke cried and he lashed out at them

Suddenly Roger felt George move behind him

“What are you doing?” he gasped

“Shah, lover” George said and guided his hard cock up between Roger’s ass cheeks

Roger sighed as he was penetrated. He concentrated on the wet softness around his own cock and not the pain in his bum.

Myra came as Tyrone worked her to her peak. Then Tyrone stepped out. Karen was hoping her dog would fuck her but he went quickly over to Luke

Luke struggled against the two officers but they were inhumanly strong. Maria Hill, and Lucas Farnsworth held him—and he saw in their faces an impassioned look, like they had no care for him if he lived or died.

Karen went over to him. “You’re going to love this…” she said as she started for his pants

He kicked out at her “Stop this” he cried

Meanwhile Roger cried out as he came in Flower’s cunt. He backed back harder onto George’s cock “Fuckkkkkk” George cried and came in Roger’s anus.

“Stop it” Luke cried again lashing out. Karen ripped his pants from him and then his undies

He caught sight of Tyrone. Those big brown eyes. They held his gaze. “I…” he gasped trying to make sense of it

Maria kneed him behind his knees and made his legs buckle.

He found himself on the floor

He didn’t even hear Angela’s cry of orgasm as she fingered herself

He suddenly felt the weight of the big dog on his back. “Noooo” he whimpered and then he felt it push into him…

He looked up and saw Myra’s shaven cute as she gyrated it not more than a foot away—she masturbated as she watched him sodomised by a dog.

He was surprised to hear the sound of a voice—the sound of someone coming—and realised it was his own…

Professor Jane Hammersmith was almost pulling her hair out of her head as her two daughters bickered and fought with her, and each other.

“Why are we even stuck on this stupid island?” Karen cried

“You’ve completely ruined my life” Rose bellowed in dramatic over-statement

“Girls! Girls!” Jane cried in desperation.

She was sick of these tirades of emotion.

She deeply regretted bringing her daughters along. She couldn’t believe how bitchy they had become.

Then, Jane noticed the boat coming up the Whakaki River. She had leased the island from the New Zealand government and it was supposed to be hers for the month. It was there she hoped to do her botanical research. Tourist boats shouldn’t even be coming there way.

Rawiri Morrison skippered his boat. In the back his wife Aroha sucked their Master’s dog cock. She gurgled with delight as she ran her mouth up and down the big pink dog-dick.

Gracie sat at the back fingering herself as she watched Jax get blown.

Rawiri scratched his backside… it still stung from where he had been raped. He slid a finger into his anus and thens sniffed it. He tasted it and could taste Jax’s jizz flavour. He smiled.

Rose saw her mom seeing the boat and for a moment stopped bickering. Her only thought was she might be able to flag down the boat and get a ride off this stupid little sand island.

“Who are they?” Karen asked

“I don’t know” Jane said “But they shouldn’t be here”

Rose ran down to the boat was it ran up onto the sand. She stopped and stood there like a statue.

From a distance, Jane noticed something odd with her daughter right away.

“Rose?” she called as she ran down to her daughter

Then she saw the dog in the boat

“Obey me” she heard suddenly in her head

“I…”

“Obey me!” it said again

“I obey” she said and it felt such relief to do so.

“Mum! Rose!” Karen called as she jogged down them

She stopped. She noticed them standing to attention

A part of her wanted to rush on forth, but another part of her said “Danger” and she stopped.

Rawiri got out of the boat and anchored it. Gracie and Aroha stepped out—both women were naked

And then Jax leapt from the boat.

Karen turned and ran. She didn’t exactly know why… but her senses told her she was in danger.

She ran to their large tent and she closed the zipper.

She realised that this was stupid. A tent was not a safe place to be

“Karen” Jane called “Come out”

“It’s alright” Rose pipped up

“Come out and meet our Master”

“What the fuck?” Karen said under her breath.

“Dog sex is the best, baby” her mom called out

“Yeah, dog sex is the best” Rose agreed

“What the fuck?” Karen said again… and she knew she was in trouble….

Fatima and Aleah settled into a hotel. Fatima had her cat Master Bubba up inside her vagina.

“We need to get you a cat master” Fatima said “And then we…”

“Yes” Aleah nodded interrupting eager for her own

“And then we can start looking for our missing girl”. Fatima just felt like she had to say it.

They dropped their bags and went out into the town.

Fatima found a stray tom-cat and she pounced upon it with lightning fast reflexes

The cat hissed. It spun around to claw at her

Aleah grabbed hold of it too and then even as it screeched she took it and pushed it up under her dress.

She winced in pain as it clawed at her inner thigh but Fatima helped push its head into Aleah.

And then it relaxed

Aleah’s vagina worked like a mouth sucking the cat up into her.

“Don’t fight it” Fatima said “You’ll want this”

As Aleah brought it into her the cuts on her began to heal—her flesh soon was restored to normal

Once that cat was inside her she transformed it into a Master—her own Master. Her vagina incubated the cat and fed it a cocktail of enzymes.

She made it into something that would be superior to her—it was one thing that set the cats apart from the dogs.

A Master could make a slave. A slave could make a Master.

“Your name is Junior, Master” Aleah said as she brushed her dress down.

“We must get to work now” Fatima said as Aleah dressed

“Yes” Aleah nodded, checking out one more time the small bulge in her abdomen. Everything was right. Her Master was already learning to speak to her.

“How is it that we know she is here?” Aleah asked

“I do not know” Fatima said “I follow orders”

“Yes, of course… so do I” Aleah said “We both are cat-slaves…But if we know she is here… won’t the dogs come here looking for her too?”

“They don’t know she is here”

“Why’s that?”

“They’re stupid mongrels, alright?” Fatima said annoyed by the questioning.

“I…” Aleah began

Fatima turned on her and hissed, bearing her fangs and her claws

Aleah bowed her head submissively, without her own Master fully developed she was no match for Fatima.

“How can those animals bare to work in packs?” Fatima sighed.

The dogs worked as a pack. The cats tended to be loners. Except for moments like this and it was driving Fatima bonkers.

“If…?” Aleah asked

“What?”

“If we know where she is—why don’t we know where she’s going…?”

Fatima had to think about that. And it seemed not entirely stupid… that they could anticipate where their quarry might go.

“We’ll need more cats…” Fatima concluded

Aleah smiled at the thought of taking more cats inside her—but one at a time of course…

Luisa had lost phone contact with her older sister for a day when suddenly Abigail called and urged her to cone forward across the border. Abigail assured her it was fine.

Abigail put her phone down as the car she was in drove towards the Veterinarians. She sat in the backseat, grinning at the thought of her sister being raped and made a dog-slut also.

She was with Helen and Obispo as they took Abigail to be tethered—to be give a Master. Abigail looked forward to be given to her own dog-Master.

“It’s all done” she smiled “My sister will be coming soon”

“Just in time for your new Master to rape her” Helen said

“Yes”

“Dog sex is the best” Helen said as she stroked her Master’s head

“Dog sex is the best” Abigail said. She shivered at the thought of it. She had never know such wonderful sex before. She loved everything about being a dog-slut.

At the veterinarians…

Several dogs looked Abigail over. She displayed her sex to them showing how willing she was for one to take her.

Felix was a large doberman. He came up to Abigail

He gazed into her eyes. And she shivered as she felt his power.

“You own me” she said as she squatted down and embraced him right away.

“You know what you need to do to complete the bond” Helen said

“Of course” she smiled “That’s why I’m not wearing any panties…” as she turned around and got on her hands and knees.

“Master, should we leave them?” Helen asked

He lead her away.

Abigail was down on all fours and shivered in anticipation of the dog-sex she was going to get from her new Master. She hoped he would enjoy her cunt

He sniffed her and licked her asshole first, enjoying the taste.

“Oooo” she giggled as it tickled.

Then Felix leapt up onto her. She pressed her head to the floor as her Master drove into her

“Oh, fuck…. yesssssssss” she gasped as she was opened by a massive dog cock.

His cock was massive. “Oh, God, yessss” she moaned as he humped her

* * *

When Abigail and her Master went out to the foyer Helen was on her back sucking Obispo’s cock. The veterinarian had given Abigail some wipes and she ran these over her cunt to clean off the dog sperm there.

Helen took a mouth load of hot dog sperm. As she drank her dog’s jizz she fingered herself—her clit red and erect. “Mm-mmm-mmm” she groaned as she swallowed the dog’s come.

She got up and Abigail went to her and kissed, tasting the sperm on Helen’s face.

The two dogs sniffed each other, recognising each other as Masters—had one discovered the other was a normal dog it would have raped it to give it the power.

“Come” Helen said and they went to the car to drive out to Pacific Gateway Park. There they hoped to find Luisa to rape her—if they were lucky—they hoped that she would not be alone.

“I can’t wait to see my sister take dog cock” Abigail said as she sat in the back seat with Felix. The Otay Mesa Freeway was surprisingly good and they made excellent time. Abigail sat side-on so her Master could lick her pussy. She shivered and came

Her pussy was bald. The dog-sluts all shaved. Cat-sluts were all hairy.

Arriving, but… no Luisa.

Helen decided to stay in the car and suck her Master’s cock again. Abigail and Felix looked around outside.

“Master… I don’t know” Abigail said. She felt bad… as if she had let her Master down. She knew how much he wanted to rape her sister. He had been looking forward to it.

“Yes, of course” she gasped as he started at her. She grabbed her phone and called her sister.

“Where are you?” she asked

“I am in Aeropuerto”

“Aeropuerto?” Abigail gasped “Don’t you know which way is north?” she asked incredulously

“Look… there was a raid—the Federales—we were moved to a safe house before we could try for the border”

“Well tell me the address” Abigail said “I’m coming to you”

“You sure it’s safe—you’re already in the United States’

“You’re my sister, and I love you” Abigail said “I will come for you”

“Very well” Luisa said “Get this… we’re opposite the Policía Federal”

“What?”

They will never think to look here…”

“Okay” Abigail said “Stay put”

“I love you” Luisa said

“I love you too” Abigail said and hung up. She was angered with her sister. She had no love for her at all. Her sister was just someone she wanted to be made into a dog-slut.

She looked at Felix “Yes, my Master” she said “We will have to go to get her”

She went to the car to tell Helen not to wait

Helen was licking her Master’s anus, drilling deep into it. As she did so he licked her pussy

Abigail interrupted them and told them of t he plan and then turned tail and headed south towards Mexico.

* * *

Luisa sighed as she put her phone away.

Contessa who ran the house looked at her coldly.

Although they were all “Latinas” as the west would call them there were distinct lines of difference. Luisa like her sister was dark-skinned and there was a degree of racism from lighter skinned Latinas just as there was in the Anglo-world.

And she was from the Dominican Republic which was not looked upon well by Mexicans.

To add another reason… Luisa had spoken on the phone in English—to have some privacy in her conversation. But for Contessa—she didn’t like the fact it showed Luisa was better educated than her.

“I don’t like her” Contessa said to Manuel

“You don’t have to like her” he said “We are getting paid by her”

“I think she’s trouble”

“Shut the fuck up” he said and he pulled her down onto his lap

He slid a hand into her top to feel her generous breast.

Luisa went back to her ‘cot’—in a room where she bedded with ten other women—at least each had their own bed.

As Manuel got a feel of Contessa he took his 9mm out from his ankle holster and slid it up between her legs

She gasped at the feel of the cold steel against her vagina, pressing against her panties. She loved the thrill of it inside her.

Louise Alaoui showered. She washed her husband’s sperm off her breasts. She wanted to swallow but he said that was ‘dirty’ so he came on her chest.

She accepted it “I will be a good wife” she said in her mind. In one sense she had swapped one Master for another. Although Aamir Alaoui could not compel her as the dogs had done, having been a slave left a tinge of submissiveness in her.

She watched him dress and she masturbated as she did. She was discrete. He didn’t like her masturbating. A woman should only have sex with her husband he had told her. It was wrong for her to be enjoying herself by herself.

She turned and lent against a wall biting her lips as she came.

“I am going now” he called out to her

“B-b-bye” she gasped

She let her towel fall from her and she fingered herself more furiously as she heard the door close.

“Oh, yesssss” she gasped, and then as she came down from her high she grabbed her towel and ran out onto the balcony to get a glimpse of her husband

The balcony had louvers for privacy. She adjusted the slats to get a better look and then she noticed the two women staining near the cafe. They looked Arabic—but they also appeared out of place.

The way they stood—defiance, not demure like the others around them.

A part of her realised they were dangerous. She had lost her dog-senses when she ceased being a bitch or, she would have recognised them as being cat-sluts

Still, they unnerved her.

She noticed on was checking out her place.

She backed away just in case they could see and then she turned and got her clothes

She had a ‘bug-out’ bag in top of the wardrobe. She headed for a place she knew was safe in the near-by Quartier Administratif

Roger Kippax drove a small beige Datsun. His house was old and squat.

He turned to the chocolate Labrador next to him. “We’re home, Master” he said. Col was his new Master. He’d just got him from the Veterinarians. His ass still was sore from the dog’s ministrations.

He kinda hoped to get a girl dog—to fuck that sweet doggie cunt again. But when Col chose him he readily got down and opened his ass for the dog’s cock. It was up to the Masters to choose not for him, and it was his lot to simply obey.

He wasn’t annoyed that his wife Delia hadn’t come to court. That kind of thing didn’t seem to matter anymore. He was going to see her converted anyway.

What surprised him was the sight of his sister’s car. “What’s Edie doing here?” he wondered. Edie was what he called his sister Edith.

He went around back, going through the side gate into his un-cut back lawn. He opened the door and immediately heard them… moaning

“What the fuck” he grinned as he approached the lounge-room to the sounds of Edie and Delia in 69

Delia wore a skirt, but his sister was naked—except for a single pink sock she’d not bothered to remove.

Col ran straight in and jumped on them, plunging his cock straight up into Delia’s asshole

She almost jumped as she was so suddenly penetrated by a big hard dog dick

“Owwwww!” she cried

Edie jumped up

“Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Delia cried with delight now as she melted into it—the feeling of canine cock.

“What the…?” Edie cried as she spun around to see the Lab ass-rape her lover. As she did she gazed into Col’s eyes and then suddenly she just stood there. It was so quick it even surprised Roger.

“There you go Edith” Roger said “You’ve become slave already”

“I…” Edie gasped “I want to… serve” she whimpered as her mind was re-arranged by the Master.

Roger undid his pants, his cock was rock hard.

“Fuck! Oh, God….! Yesssss” Delia gasped with delight now as she was sodomised “Fuck my ass! Fuck it!”

Col came in her ass and Roger readied himself to eat it as soon as his Master’s cock slid out.

A flow of dog seed rushed out of Delia’s open anus and Roger got down and began lapping at it. “Mmm-mnnn-nnn” he moaned as he drank the salty jizz

Col turned and looked at Edie “Yes, I will obey you” she said to his unspoken commands “You are my Master”.

Edie got down on all fours and Col then mounted her

“Ooof” she gasped as she felt the large red cock pressing into her with the full weight of the large dog behind it.

“Oh, fuck me” she cried as Col’s cock quickly rutted her cunt.

She gasped and then suddenly her whole body shuddered in orgasm.

Once she was fucked then Roger went to her to eat and the fresh jizz running out her open pussy. Only this time he had to share with Delia.

It didn’t matter that he was tonging his own sister. Edie’s pussy dripped with the Master’s sperm.

Col mounted Roger next… “Oh, fuck” he gasped—his cock twitching and exploding sperm onto the floor.

Edie stood and Delia did too. Both fingered each other and then tasted the sperm on each other’s hand.

“Dog sex is the best” Delia said

“Dog sex is the best” Edie sighed

When Roger was finished with Col spoke to them

“Yes, Master” Roger said

Roger was to drive his sister out to the Veterinarians in the morning for her to be tethered—given to a dog Master herself.

Col decided he did not want to share Delia so he thought to keep her as well to himself.

Roger didn’t care what happened to his wife. Or to his sister. His only purpose in life was to obey

To be concluded… Kennel Club XV — Cataclysm

The End