The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 5/??

We began to drive through the city. Soon we were in the country and driving along at a nice pace. C looked over at me and then exclaimed, “You must be very horny, Kiara.” I just blushed in response. “Why don’t you take off those shorts and masturbate yourself while we drive. I could use the distraction from the boring road and I’m sure you could use the relief.”

I slid out of my shorts and began to gently run my fingers over my heated cunt.

I looked around shyly both at C and at the road around us. It was not a busy highway so my embarrassment was a little less but I was still very shy and nervous about what I was doing. Of course on the other hand it felt so good to ease the pent up feelings I had within.

I shut my eyes to block out everything around me and leaned back in the car seat and slowly let my finger slide between my lips into my warm and very wet slit. I slowly run my finger from top to bottom spreading my wetness around. I run my finger to the top of my slit and slowly circle around my clit teasing myself by not really pushing against it. I run my finger over top and press harder rubbing back and forth over top of my clit. Slowly I slide back down to my hole and let one finger then two slide deep into my cunt. I let my other hand slowly massage and play with my breasts through the shirt I was wearing. As my fingers slide in and out I rub my clit faster and faster until I cum hard. I relax against the chair to catch my breath. I let my body come down before I open my eyes again.

C looks over grinning wildly, “That was wonderful my dear you should do that more often for me. You look very sexy when you focus on just yourself.” I blush deeply knowing that he has just witnessed something incredibly personal about me. “Oh there is some kleenex in the glove box so you can clean yourself up. We are almost to my home so you may also put your shorts back on.”

“Thank you Sir.” I smile and reach for the kleenex. I quickly clean myself off and get dressed again. Shortly after I pull my shorts on again we pull up to C’s house. I was amazed when I saw it. It was bigger then I had expected with a tall fence around the property.

C smiled as he watched my face, “Impressive isn’t it? It took me a long time to pay it off and get it the way I want it. The fence allows me to have my slaves wander around the yard nude or lets me punish them outside if I need or desire to.” We drive up his drive way and park outside of his front door. “Oh and we won’t need to worry about any of the other people who live here. They have all either been sent to visit some of my friends or are enjoying the time off in their own rooms. I do not like have my slaves wandering around if I’m away for the weekend.”

I smile at that thought and am thankful no one will see me this way yet. I climb out of the car and wait for C to come around to my side. He then leads me in the front door. The first thing I am greeted with is his many pictures of naked women being dominated in varying forms. I looked around the hall and living room and realized just how big this place was.

As if in answer to my thoughts C proceeded to tell me about the house. “I have a basement set up just for fun and games so to speak. Upstairs is all bedrooms, of which there is the one master, and ten bedrooms. I have had all ten rooms filled once but right now there are only four other girls here. Just enough to keep things interesting and still allow me to give lots of attention to each girl. I do have room to add more then ten girls if I so choose but at this time that is really more then I need or desire especially with a new girl coming in.” He smiled at me warmly and invitingly.

“Yes Master.” I blushed deeply. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do yet but this was definitely a possibility. So far things weren’t as bad as I thought they would be. I mean yes I had experienced pain but C had always been good about giving me pleasure as well. I still had a lot of things on my mind that confused me but I hoped that by the end of the weekend I would either have the answers or C would answer my questions.

C took my hand and lead me around his house. He made sure to show me most of the house and the backyard. He avoided the basement and the bedrooms that had his current slaves in them. All over the house there were lots of chairs and things which I would soon find out were used for him to sit in while spanking the girls. C was also careful to point out many of the places where he could tie his toys up for his enjoyment. The last place on the tour was of course the master bedroom. He lead me in and I saw a very typical male bedroom. It was dark and full of mirrors and there were even some video cameras on tripods around the room.

C walked over to the bed and sat down patting the bed beside him in an invitation to follow. I sat down next to him trying to be as meek as possible, which wasn’t hard, as I was so shocked and taken back with all I had already seen.

“So Sexy, do you have any questions about my home or anything in general?” He asked interrupting my thoughts.

I paused for a moment and then started, “Well Sir I was wondering the pictures in the front hall way and throughout the rest of the house are they your slaves?”

“Yes those are all my girls. All the pictures were taken around this place and all the apparatuses you see them in I still have. For the most part they are in the basement but I’m sure you will find out I have stuff hidden in my room as well.” He winked at me and waited for my next question.

I looked around the room at the video cameras again and then asked, “Are you going to be taping me this weekend Sir?”

“No I only tape people who have agreed to be in my service. I don’t find it fun to watch people who are video taped without their knowing or without their consent.” He smiled reassuringly at me.

I relaxed a little more. No matter what happened after this weekend I didn’t think that I was ready to be video taped yet. The thought of someone watching me on video kind of freaked me out a little. I felt C’s hand slide up my thigh until he reached my crotch. He pressed against me and the fabric of the jean shorts, I squirmed a little against his hand.

“So any more question Kiara?”

“No Sir.”

“Good then how about you stand off and take those clothes off, I’m sure you will feel much more comfortable naked anyway.”

I stood in front of C blushing deeply and slowly began to unbutton my shirt and then slid out of my jean shorts. I bowed my head and waited before him.

He stood up and then helped me to lay across his bed. He placed my legs spread eagle and quickly tied them to his bed posts. My heart began to pound as I got nervous but I tried to lie still as I knew it was what he wanted. He then climbed onto the bed straddling my body near my face. C tied my wrists to the head board and then smiled down at me.

“Now my little toy you are about to see how much fun a little pain can be when it’s put with pleasure.” He climbed off of me and crossed the room to a drawer. He pulled out some stuff making sure I could see. “Now it’s up to you Kiara you can choose to watch what I’m going to do or I can blind fold you.”

“I want to be able to see Sir.”

“Very well then.” He came over to the bed and laid the stuff on his bedside table. I recognized the dildos but some of the stuff I didn’t know what it was. It wouldn’t take long for me to find out though. C reached over and began to play with my nipples. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of them becoming hard with his touch. He began to squeeze them and pinch them. I could feel the pain beginning to build but held of the tears.

He reached over to the table and pulled up two clip like things and placed one on each of my nipples adjusting them so they squeezed very tightly. I cried out loud when he attached the first one. “You will be punished for that Kiara. Stay quiet and behave.” He then attached the second one to my other nipple. I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out again. He then picked up a tiny paddle. Now for calling out I think you will get 15 hits. He ran the paddle up my leg and over my cunt and I knew exactly where he was going to hit me. He lifted his arm and brought the paddle down onto my cunt near the top so that I felt it through my clit. He did this over and over again, ignoring my tears and my squirming.

He put the paddle down after the 15 smacks and then petted my heated slit. Rubbing it soothingly. “Now before we do anything else we are going to make life a little more enjoyable for me. I’m going to shave all that hair off of you.” C stood up and disappeared into his adjoining bathroom. I heard the water running and started to get worried. I didn’t want him to shave me down there. It would leave me so naked, just like the girls in the pictures he had. On them you could see everything and I didn’t want that. I started to get a little panicky trying to pull against the bonds but they held firm.

When he entered the bedroom again I settled down because I definitely didn’t want anymore smacks.

He sat down on the bed and with a face cloth he got my lips all wet. It felt quite soothing after the beating they had gotten. I could feel my excitement growing with each touch he gave me. He took his time in lathering my cunt up. He kept sliding his fingers between my wet lips to play with my clit. Soon though I was covered in lather and he began to shave away the hair. He took his time and I held really still not wanting to get cut. It took about 15minutes and then he had wiped me clean again. He held up a mirror so I could see what I looked like. The minute I saw my bare lips looking at me in the mirror I blushed deeply and tried to pull my legs closed to hide. C smiled at me and then quickly stripped.

He climbed on top of me and smiled, “Now I think it’s time we try out your newly shaved pussy. See if it’s still as fuckable.” With that he slid into me deeply pushing in as far as he could go. As he slid in and out he began to play with my nipples which really hurt. They were swollen and painfully sore but every touch he gave them still shot right down to my clit and made me more horny. He fucked me faster and faster until I felt him start to cum in me before he could finish he pulled out and shot his loud over my tummy.

He undid one of my hands, “Wipe my cum into your skin bitch. I want you to smell like me this weekend. You are no better then a common whore now and you are going to smell like it.” I did as he asked rubbing it around my tummy. After it dried on me he once again straddled my body with his now limp cock in front of my face. “Clean it off.” I quickly began to lick him clean. After I had him all clean again he reached over to the bed table and grabbed one of the dildo’s sitting there. It was thinner than the other one and he smiled at me sliding it deep into my cunt. After stroking it in a few times He moved it down my crack and slid it up my asshole. I jumped and tried to struggle free. C slapped me hard and shoved the dildo deep in my ass. He then reached for the second and shoved it into my cunt. “I think you deserve some time by yourself in the dark to think about your behavior. You do well some of the time but you are expected to behave all the time. Oh and get used to have cocks up your ass. I’m having a friend over later tonight who is going to help me break you in. With that he stood up and walked out of the room shutting off the light and closing the door.