The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

Normalcy

Tracy looked in the bathroom mirror and the young lady who looked back was normal. Hair, face, boobs, everything was normal.

“Thank god!” she whispered. She wrapped the over-sized towel around her body, tucked a corner in between her small—but comfortably sized—breasts, and walked out into the hallway. She stepped guiltily around her brother’s doorway because Nelly’s cries said she enjoyed her slutty new self far, far more than her old self. Something they had in common, but still, Tracy felt nothing but relief that it was over.

She reached out and put her hand on the doorknob, tempted to turn it and open and peek, but Tracy really didn’t want to see her brother having sex. Not even to see what Nelly looked like. How her old friend had benefited physically from the curse.

Benefited? Yeah, I guess I did benefit a bit. The sex was fabulous, just poorly timed. It wouldn’t have been so bad if I’d had any self control.

But now she was in control, so, “What the hell.” Tracy opened the door and peered in. There was Nelly almost jumping up and down on her brother’s baseball bat of a cock, a fantastic set of tits bouncing along with her. Seeing as Tracy should only have been able to see the raven-locked babe’s back and flexing-releasing, juicy, round ass, the girl had benefited greatly.

Tracy stood framed in the light of the doorway looking at her man-stealing best friend in awe. How could anyone, even a nun, not be turned on by a body like that? The slutty girl slowed, looked over her shoulder, and winked, turning her torso to give Tracy a pussy-moistening profile. Nelly’s new tits were at least as large as hers. In of her words, just the right size.

“Hiiiiii Tracy,” cooed Nelly. “Yer brother’s fuh-fucking fantastic! Want a go?”

Jason sat up part way, glassy-eyed and staring. “Yeah. C’mon sis! Plenty here for ev’rybody!”

Nelly giggled and rolled her hips. Jason moaned, gripped his slut’s tits, and feasted on one of Nelly’s swollen nipples. Her gray eyes rolled upward in their sockets and let out a low, continuous moan of “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Jason pushed her onto her back and gave her pussy a real work-out, staring at his sister the whole time. Gravity had little effect on Nelly’s tits. They leaped with every one of Jason’s hard thrusts, then bounced back and rolled around in hypnotic circles as the girl writhed and fucked back.

Pointy and soft pressed into Tracy’s back and hands wrapped around to play with her tits.

“She looks so fucking sexy like that, doesn’t she?” sing-songed Carrie’s lyrical voice. Once cute, she now spoke with the implied musical promise of a date-line ad girl or what Tracy figured phone sex had to sound like. The busty blonde’s right hand caressed slowly down Tracy’s flat belly towards the juncture of her thighs.

There were the broad hips, the tight waist, and to balance Carrie off, the utterly fantastic pair of tits. And those gigantic boobs didn’t sag much either. Carrie’s huge jugs really worked now, jutting from her chest like on a top-notch stripper with sex-seeking torpedo implants. Even when she wasn’t naked, her long nipples would poke through just about anything Carrie could wear over them, sticking out as a flag to boys and girls alike that they were in the presence of a living sex engine willing and happy to do anything they could think of. Tracy knew the look and the feeling. She’d been that way last night.

“Oh god, Carrie! Stop it! You think I’m some kind of slut?” Slut or not, Carrie’s fingers caressing and groping Tracy’s weighty-yet-firm boobs ignited Tracy’s hunger. The pleasurable rush shot through the redhead, crippling her concentration on anything but the busy hands, as her concealing towel dropped to the floor and a low moan burst from her lips.

“I love your tits!” Carrie cooed. “You and Janelle are totally tit twins!”

Now maybe. Yesterday, she was flat compared to me. Tracy shuddered and fiery bliss exploded in her porn star-sized breasts. Today I’m flat compared to yesterday. God it’s good to be normal again. Now I can get back to boys drooling over my ladies, rather than me constantly getting wet over their cocks. Not that being a little horny’s a bad thing….

What did she expect? Tracy thought muzzily. I was just going to sit here and watch? Not likely! Carrie’s fingers caressed their way down Tracy’s taut abdomen and down to the join of her legs. “Hey!” the blonde goddess yelled when she found her way blocked. “No fair! Giggle!” Carrie’s tongue tickled Tracy’s ear. She cupped Tracy’s hand and guided it’s exploration of Tracy’s throbbing pussy. “Naughty girl! You started without me!”

Her fingers pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy, teasing her swollen, tingling clit on-the way by and setting off fireworks all through her horny body. Sometimes it sucked to be so sensitive—so easily aroused and distracted—but now that Tracy knew what sensitive really was, this isn’t too bad.

“Pretty fucking good… Yes! So good!

Yes it was pretty fucking good. And now that Carrie was a slut, Tracy was finally going to get a piece of her formerly shy friend. She’d always been cute, but now…. Now Carrie is totally hot! She and Nelly—Jannelle now, I guess—made me totally bi-curious back in high school, but now that they’re super sexy, super horny nymphos like I was all last week…. Now we can really be friends. And I’m back to normal, so I can appreciate it as me!

Thank, god I’m back in control now, though. Her fingers glided around her clit, the not-so-little nub sticking way out of the hood and even visible through a tight bikini when she was even a little turned on. I can fuck who I want, when I want!

“Think your brother has enough left for us?”

“What?” moaned Tracy she licked the delicious pussy juice off her right hand as the left inserted itself and took over. “Fuck Jason? Muh brother! Can’t….”

“We pull Janelle off Jason then take turns. Me first!” Staring like an addict lost to need at Tracy sucking on her fingers, Carrie tore Tracy’s hand away from her pleasure hole and replaced it with her own mercilessly fingering digits. The cool, casual stroking instantly became a fast, furious race to the peak. Carrie held Tracy as the redhead bucked and squealed.

“He’s my brother! I…. I can’t….”

“So what? I just had a threesome with your mom and dad. They are so fucking hot! Now I wanna have your brother. I have to feel that baseball bat of a cock between my legs! I have to!”

“You did my parents?” Jason’s cock filled her mind the way she wishes it filled the gap between her legs.

“Duh! What else was I going to all night? Sleep?” Carrie’s tongue circled Tracy’s ears, and then the blonde added, “Not this girl! She’s got needs!

Tracy’s body went into overload and she began to shake and bark out shouts of ecstasy. “So fucking good to be normal again! So fucking good!” Juices ran down her legs, and she followed them to the floor.

“Hey!” shouted her dad looking out from his bedroom door. “Your mom has a shoot with Martin this afternoon and needs her sleep, so take it to your room, ok, darling?”

“Yes daddy,” she moaned, visions of the bliss Carrie must have experienced at his hands dancing before her eyes. Dad was majorly hung. He made Jason look average, but you had to expect that from a professional of his caliber. He’d been a legendary gigolo before meeting Tracy’s mom at a strip club back when she’d been on the way up herself. Now mom was on her way back down, but she still got tons of work from the boys and girls who grew up getting off to her pictures and movies. Now she played the horny MILF, busty boss, or slutty school marm. Girls like Tracy played the younger roles.

The last thing Tracy remembered from before Carrie joined her on the floor, slipped between her legs, and destroyed all hope of clear thought was, I hope Carrie leaves enough for Ward tonight. I’m not a sex machine any more.

“I’m normal! I’m normal!