The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

A Day In The Life

Tracy woke up before he did and made sure Theo got a wake-up he’d never forget. He slid inside so easily that she wasn’t sure exactly when he woke up, but by the time his moans turned into cries of pleasure, hands pawed at her tits and his hips thrust upward altering the smooth pace of the undulating wave she’d set there was no doubt he was conscious and in heaven. She giggled and moved faster, accelerating into a thigh-driven hopping that made her breasts bounce and her pussy explode into repeated orgasms, each climax trumping the previous both in strength of the pleasure and the volume of her vocal response.

Her sexy doctor erupted inside her twice before she had to resort to hands and mouth to get him ready for the third, but after the fifth nothing she did got him stiff enough for further play. Besides, he was unconscious again and it was nearly time to open up the store.

Dizzy with desire, Tracy dragged Theo’s fucked-out body into the back room and out through the door into the access hallway where anyone who came by could take a shot at teasing his exhausted, cum-coated cock back into service. Then she got a mop and started cleaning up the pool on the floor. The psycho inferometer thing-y glowed softly, the rings still spinning. Someone could steal the mystical doo-dad in the hallway with Theo, so she dropped it into her handbag and got dressed, grabbing what she needed off the shelves. She still had a few minutes, so she used them for self pleasure and replaced her swiftly soaked panties with something silky and red off the rack. It felt soooo goooood against her simmering pussy that she almost came again, but not quite.

She’d fix that the first chance she got.

With a series of clicks and clacks, Tracy pushed the glass storefront wall all the way into its concealing alcove and winked at Molly on the way by. She stopped and compared—and ogled—against the plastic bimbo’s fantastic body. She’d grown again overnight, she knew because her bra was digging in, so she ditched it. Now even without the support of fabric and wire she totally over matched the manikin in size and projection but not as much as Tracy would have liked on the latter. Gravity had its way on the lovely balloons of flesh jutting from her chest in a manner that could not affect plastic. A finger slid into her pussy and started a slow stroke while Molly lapped languorously in her mind.

Then Meg’s voice scared the crap out of her.

“Hey Trace, You look like you dressed off the rack.”

Tracy spun around, the pleated skirt rising up before dropping back down to cover the drenched red silk panties. It and the Baby-doll tee were off the rack. She’d needed something to cover her bra-less tits, not that Tracy fully understood why she should have to conceal such wonders. One, they were built to be seen and lusted after. Round and proud and capped with horny, pointy nipples, only a blind man wouldn’t appreciate them on sight. Two, the momentum from Tracy’s rapid turn powered a ricochet that left the twins swaying back and forth hypnotically, clothed or not.

Meg’s jaw dropped and her eyes tried to leap from their sockets. “Jesus, Tracy! How’d you get a boob job done so fast?” She paused, staring, then added, “Don’t you think they’re a little big?”

“Molly doesn’t have a problem.”

“Molly’s plastic.”

“Molly’s hot. Guys come in with their girlfriends, but wish they were leaving with her.”

“So? That’s why I put her there.”

“So maybe I got tired of the bitch getting all the action.” Tracy bent her back to thrust out her tits and emphasize the rounded arc of her perky ass through her skirt. The pose probably looked silly, but it felt so natural standing with her legs slightly akimbo to offer up either hole to anyone interested.

“Ohhhhkay…” groaned Meg, shaking her head. “Call me if you need help. I’ll be in the back doing the books.”

“I’ll call you if I can’t handle anyone.” Tracy licked her lips and fondled one of her perfect breasts. “I’m sure I can satisfy their every desire.”

Meg rolled her eyes and then her hips as she stalked away. She had a very nice ass, and Tracy decided that as soon as possible she’d have those pants off to see just how nice. That in mind, she got behind the counter and played with herself until things picked up.

Guys were unusually receptive, and she’d already traded for an even dozen new numbers—one while the girlfriend was trying on a lacy camisole—by the time Kimberly came on at noon. Normally hot, to Tracy’s glassy eyes Kim looked irresistible. Just like Meg, Kim’s sexy blue eyes bugged out when she saw what Dr. Theopolis called a curse had done to Tracy’s body. Or maybe she flipped out because of the line at the till.

“Tracy, what the hell?”

“Look fantastic, don’t they?” Tracy asked, shoving out her boobs.

“What? No! Why didn’t you call Meg?”

“Because I’ve got it all under control,” Tracy said with a little giggle. “Don’t I, Nick?”

“Yeah,” mumbled Nick, his eyes boring through Tracy’s top like he had X-Ray vision or something. Considering how well she filled out her top, the only thing left for him to see would have been the actual skin.

Behind him a young lady nodded, dazed and confused by the feelings racing through her normally heterosexual body. She held the boy-teasing pink top she’d selected in a white-knuckled clench and tried to shake away the visions of full, round, naked breasts, curvaceous ass, and her tongue lapping away at a hairless pussy. Why hairless? She didn’t know. It should have been gross—and totally sexist—but it wasn’t. It was more exciting that way for some reason. Kait made up her mind then and there, she was going to shave and really give her boyfriend a surprise. Or maybe her boyfriend’s sister, but first she had to….

She shook her head.

Five blurry-eyed people further back stood the first impatient customer. Tracy smiled at him and his hurry vanished in a rush of blood to his penis.

Kimberly fired up the next till, normally only used at Christmas or during sales when there were a lot more staff on shift, and called, “Next in line?”

The line didn’t move.

“Hello?”

The like broke off as two customers from way back stepped around and forward. Without delay and with no flirting, Kimberly ran them through. It wasn’t until her fifth customer that she loosened up, relaxing a bit and feeling kinda… hot. With the seventh she was chatty. The eighth got a smile. The ninth, a smile and a look-over after he commented on her eyes. A few minutes later, after the line had been eliminated, a breathless and wild-eyed Kim turned to Tracy and said, “That was… fun! Intense, but… fun!”

They looked at each other, and then Tracy reached out and softly touched Kim’s cheek.

“What are you doo—oooooommmm?”

The kiss broke off when Kim squirmed away from the hands unbuttoning her blouse. “Trace, stop that!” she moaned, and then she shuddered and looked down at the legs that parted willingly to allow the probing hand easier access.

“Stop it!” she demanded with a giggle, then she barked out, “Yes!” as a long, smooth nail hooked her panties out of the way and then grazed her clit on the way to her slit.

“Ohwoah! Tracy!” Kim’s body writhed and began to rock against the intruding hand. Little gasps of excitement burst from her mouth and bolts of pleasure burned into her brain. She couldn’t stop herself from responding emphatically to the lips placed against hers. She squealed, keening lyrical nonsense as her hips rolled and the feelings coursed through her got better and better.

Then she exploded.

Meg noted the howl, frowned, and started counting again. No one screamed for help, so she waited a few minutes before poking her head out into the sales floor. Tracy slouched at the till staring at nothing, her mouth wide open like she’d forgotten how to breath normally.

Oh well, Tracy’s been pretty messed up lately. Probably explains the implants. Tracy’s head snapped back and suddenly she didn’t look so stupid. She looked like Meg knew she looked after her new boyfriend— having a boyfriend still sort of creeped her out—Brian fucked her silly in front of the mirror in her hallway.

Tracy’s head swung back and forth and she found focus on Meg. She winked and smiled, lifting her hand off of whatever it had been resting on and waving. Then she wriggled and shuddered and Meg went looking for Kimberly, seething.

Tracy’s on something. Behavior changes, she’s clearly stoned, and those implants… If she’d had those last week, I’d have asked her out, but where the hell is Kimberly?

Whatever. At least she’s mentally stable. She won’t have gone far. June’s here in a bit under an hour, then I have a chat with Tracy about how much she wants to keep working here.

Tracy came hard and nearly crumpled. Instead she slumped over the counter and pulled away from Kimberly, too sensitive for more pussy-licking pleasure. For a few minutes anyway. Straightening, she looked around, thanking god for the near total lack of customers after she and her new best friend Kim beat off the early rush.

Speaking of Kim, she was a mess. Her face was coated with the juices she’d been teasing out of Tracy so spectacularly. Gosh. I didn’t know Kim was into girls, but then I didn’t know Meg was bi either. I always got the impression Meg was full-on lez.

Responding to a tug on her hand, Tracy dropped behind the counter and began making out with Kim again, licking the sensuous flavor of her own cum off the other girl’s face while she moaned and twisted and fucked her hand maniacally. The boop of the door sensor shocked both girls to their feet, Kimberly still topless.

“Errrr… sorry,” said Carrie. She did a double-take. “Tracy? What the hell!”

“Slow day,” Tracy said with a shrug. “I’m off in…” she quickly checked her watch, “about an hour and twenty minutes. Everybody still on for tonight?”

Carrie stared. Kimberly pulled her shirt on, mumbling, “oh my god.” over and over.

Tracy turned to Kim. “Party tonight at Jake’s place. You wanna cum?”

The question snapped Kimberly out of her daze. “I…. You…. We…. What did we do?” She staggered back, looking horrified and hot with her blouse wide open and perky tits poking out.

Capable of appreciating sex again so soon or not, Tracy’s heart-rate went into overdrive watching Kimberly’s breasts bobble. Seemingly in response, Kim’s eyes lost focus, becoming glassy, and she licked her lips. She shook her head and bolted.

“Geeze. What’s her problem?” Tracy asked a stunned Carrie.

Carrie stood gap-mouthed, staring after Kimberly and the hoots that followed the mostly topless girl running through the mall. “This is a joke, right? I just walked in on a… joke… right?”

“Oh yeah,” said Tracy. “Some joke. Haven’t you ever been so hot that you just had to… to…. Sure you have.” Tracy leaned in close and Carrie shivered. “I can tell. See you at Jake’s.

“Oh hey! Carrie… wait!”

“Uhm what?” asked Tracy’s blonde friend. She buttoned up her jacket to hide her beaming nipples, but not before Tracy noticed and smiled.

She resisted the urge and dashed into the back to grab Theo’s Psycho thing. She tossed it to Carrie when she returned to the floor and said, “8640 west tenth. Can you return that for me? Theo’s a doctor. Tall, skinny, kinda cute, but no idea how to dress.”

“Uh…. OK. What is it?”

“I met this magician last night. It’s his.” Tracy turned to greet a customer. “Hi. Can I help you?” she asked the thirty-something in executive attire. “See you at the party!” Tracy called over her shoulder. “Ya! OK, so what does she look like? Tall? Busty? What color are her hair and eyes?”

Tracy was back at the counter, June tried to convince a teeny-bopper that dressing like a hooker was not a good dating strategy, and Kimberly was nowhere to be seen the next time Meg stepped out on the floor.

“Oh she ran off a while go. Not sure why,” said Tracy when asked about Kimberly. “She looked upset for some reason.”

“Haven’t seen her, Meg. Just Tracy,” was June’s reply, glaring at the other girl.

“OK,” sighed Meg. “Tracy, can you stay a bit longer?”

“Sure, but I got a party tonight at six, so I gotta be out of here way before then to get dressed.”

“Fine. I just have to finish up in the back.” Meg looked over at the teen-aged wanna-be prostitute badgering June. “Cute.”

“Yeah,” said Tracy. “She’s got a body to be proud of. If she was legal….”

“Still be too young,” said Meg. She looked Tracy, only a few years older than the teen pregnancy in the offing and shivered pleasantly. “I’ll be in the back. And Tracy? Please put on a bra.”

Work was a dream for a change. A wet-dream. All of the guys that came in, usually with or for girlfriends, were seriously hot. Somehow the fact that they were attached made them even hotter. Being surrounded by so much pure sex had Tracy on a slow boil. She’d look at a guy, trap his eyes and then watch him guiltily snap away to look at whatever hottie he’d come in with—and they were hot, too. Her mind began to wander in their directions as well, wondering what they’d look like in the stuff they were looking at, or small pieces of the ensemble.

Hot Tees didn’t get many ugly girls in. Those that were ugly were clearly delusional, and funny as hell, but there was none of that going on. The only thing that could make this better is if this bra wasn’t killing me!

She fought with the straps yet again, trying to gain some relief, when the guy one back in the line grinned and said, “Why don’t you take it off?”

His girl—a petite number with straight, dark hair running down her back that made her a serious threat or treat—elbowed him in the gut. That did it for Tracy. If she moved slowly, Meg would never know.

Bitch. He deserves better. Not that she’s bad looking or anything. With one fluid motion, she lifted her lime-green top up over her head and dropped it on the counter. Then she winked at her target and reached back to undo the hooks that were restraining her sorely crushed boobs. “Awesome idea!”

How she’d gotten into the thing she didn’t know. Her tits filled it completely and squeezed out the top, sides, and bottom. “Hee! Must have put on one of my old training bras or something.” It was a nice cover, but Tracy knew that it was bullshit. The bra did fit earlier, even if only just.

Studly’s little woman knew it was bullshit, too. “What the fuck are you doing?” she yelled.

Tracy ignored the little bitch and focused on the guy. Not that she wouldn’t have minded experimenting with the tiny, long-haired fuck-toy. Put her in platform heels and she’d be a knockout! What am I thinking? Yuck! She’s a bitch.

Sighing happily in relief the instant the clips and hooks were out of the way, Tracy let the bra straps slip down her shoulders and hang from her elbows. The cups dropped away, but her breasts didn’t, prevented from sagging by their very fullness. But bitches can be tamed, and that would be real fun!

Shorty rolled her eyes, her pet cock religiously avoided looking, and Tracy dropped the bra into the waste bin with the rest of the garbage. A few seconds later, she had her green top back on and the brunette was gone, dragging her catch with her.

“More fish in the sea,” Tracy told the gap-mouthed next teen in line. She traced his eyes down her shirt. She looked so much better without the stupid bra distorting the natural shape and sway of her boobs. “What do you think?”

“Uhhhh….”

Tracy gave him good a look-over. Not exactly up to her standards, but not too far off. Good for a quickie. Get him a better hair cut and put him in the male equivalent of the bikini he carried and he might be cute. “Want a feel?”

He went red, looked down at the powder blue bathing suit in his hand, then right at Tracy’s boobs shifting with every breath under her shirt, and finally mumbled, Could you try this on? I’d like to see how it’ll look on Adelle.”

He held out the suit and Tracy got her first real look at it. She took it from him and held it up. Either the customer couldn’t read sizings to save his life, or Adelle looked like a twig. The poor kid probably hadn’t seen any boobs this side of the Internet. “Y’know,” she said, “I think we can do better.”

Abandoning her post, she grabbed the boy and dragged him back into the depths of swim wear.

“So she has a build like mine?” Tracy asked, teasing her shirt up her abdomen. When her hands hit her breasts, her brain fogged for a long moment of groping. Her customer stared at her, his mouth open wide enough to drive a truck through. When the top inched up over Tracy’s tingling tits, is jaw actually managed to drop further and his tongue practically hung down to the floor. Bet he could eat some serious pussy with that thing!

He shook his head, and then nodded. “Er…. She’s a bit, uh, thicker.”

“Bigger tits, huh?” Tracy gave him a quick shake. Her diamond-hard nipples traced circles in the air as her boobs bounced around. It didn’t feel that good, but the look on his face was worth it.

Eyeing the selection, Tracy picked out a powder blue string and a sporty suit that would get the boy all excited for the right sort of two person sport. The green-gold, nylon/lycra scrap posing as a bikini was perfectly suited to her form.

Then she realized she was making a mistake. She was picking what she’d wear, not the skinny guy’s girlfriend. “What color are her eyes?”

“Huh?” He looked up from her tits reluctantly. “Uhm… brown and green?” he said when his horny brain caught up with his ears.

“Cool!” She almost put the blue suit back, but then Tracy realized something else. This isn’t about her! This is about me!

Tracy zipped into the fitting room, leaving the guy to his own devices. Pulling him in with her flashed across her mind, but she rejected it because it just… didn’t feel right. She stripped in record time, easy to do with the head start she got from being topless, and pulled the powder blue string bikini on. It barely fit up top, but that was sort of the point. Small bikinis made the boobs look bigger up to a point, and then they became completely pointless. They didn’t provide enough lift and you wound up all saggy looking. She’d been using tricks like that to make her Bs look like Cs for years, but never this successfully. This suit she really filled out!

A nagging memory failed to penetrate the fog filling her brain. She knew it was there, but it didn’t manage to get past the Tracy pressed against the wall with her legs wrapped around the waist of a well-hung stud.

She winked at the busty bikini babe staring at her from the mirror, giggled at her glass-cutting nipples poking through the stretched spandex, and threw the door open.

Geek-boy wasn’t the only one to stop and gape. His eyes bugged out, but this other guy visibly drooled. She shivered under the lust-filled gazes, and before she knew it, she’d posed spread legged for maximum effect. She licked her lips, reached up to the bikini’s cups, and pulled the fabric down and to the side to give her audience the full measure of her hotness.

“Tracy!” howled June, the jealous bitch. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Duh! Showing a customer this bikini.” She twirled a strap around her right index finger. “Your girl will look amazing in this one! Where’s the other?”

“It-it’s in the change room,” he stammered, then yelped as she grabbed his arm and pulled him in with her. “Wha? What are you…?”

She shoved him up against the door, slamming it shut and slid down his body, taking his pants with her. She licked her way up his stiff cock, but that was as far as she got before he recovered and started yelling for her to stop.

“Geeze! What was his problem?” she asked the world as she wiped the cum off her face with the blue bikini’s bottoms, already ruined by her anticipatory leaking. Not only did he totally wuss out, but he popped almost instantly. “Whoever his girl is, I hope she ditches the loser.”

The other suit actually looked better on her. Somehow the vastly larger surface area of the green and gold suit made her tits look even bigger than the blue micro bikini. Opening the door to step out and get a male opinion, Tracy found herself surrounded. At the front were June and Megs, neither looking particularly happy.

“Meg, this top rocks! Why’s it only seventy bucks?” Tracy asked, beaming in just about every sense of the word. “God! I look stacked!”

Megs stopped and stared, anger dropping from her face in favor of confusion and lust. “Trace… What the hell? You are stacked!”

“Noooo…! I’m a B-cup.” Tracy giggled and hefted her chest in her palms, overflowing grievously. “It’s just a big B!”

“Jesus,” said June. “She’s been drugged or something.”

“Drugged?” Megs shouted back. “Her tits have ballooned up to like quadruple D-cups. Somebody call security. Get a paramedic or something down here. Shit, anyone here a doctor?”

“Yeah!” Tracy said, laughing at the look on Meg’s face. “I need about a hundred CCs of cock, stat!”

One young lady was pushed forward, protesting. “But I’m just a student! I can’t—”

“You can and will,” said Megs, grabbing the almost doctor’s arm and pulling her closer.

Tracy helped out by wrapping around the unsuspecting med student and kissing her full on the lips. “Mmmm! Izat Cherry Chapstick?”

“Strawberry,” mumbled the stunned woman. “Please stop that!”

“What? This?” asked Tracy, tugging at the red-headed doctor’s summer dress. The student took advantage of the loosened grip and tried to run, but all she accomplished was to be jerked to a stop by the bunching of the dress’s top at her elbows as it tore open. Tracy’s counter left her standing in a bra, panties, and torn floral-printed cotton.

“Tracy!” shouted June.

Meg grabbed Tracy’s arm and yelled, “OK. That’s—”

Then the doctor maced Tracy.