The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kink City Bimbos

Chapter 1 — Caught By the Mad Milker!

Author’s Note: For news on upcoming stories, e-reader downloads, and to validate its existence, visit my site www.EricStray.com. Enjoy!

Kent City used to be just another city, nothing special about it, good or bad. Then the Shift happened, and everything changed… Regular men and women started manifesting powers, sometimes in unpredictable and dangerous ways. As luck would have it, Kent City got much of the worst of it.

The first few weeks were utter chaos, with existing power structures crumbling and super powered individuals on both sides of the fence slugging it out for supremacy. The conflict ended surprisingly quickly, as a hero calling themselves “The Arbiter” rose to power. No one knows anymore how they managed it, but within a day or two the cities were more or less rebuilt, and structure was once more in place.

Not so in Kent City though… It seemed that every perverted, dirty-minded villain and hero decided to make the place their home. Even the general populace was made up of incredibly perverted people, which quickly earned it the nickname of Kink City. Filled with pleasantly lust-fueled chaos, it was one of the few places where there was any sort of action anymore.

As such, it was the perfect place to settle down for Katie Callinger, AKA Miss Rebound. Always more than a little curious and often times completely deviant, things had only gotten more extreme after her power manifested.

Katie was nearly invulnerable. Oh, she could get knocked out, and other gifted people could affect her with their own powers, at least for a little while. Over time though, she simply shrugged it off, leaving only things that either she or her body felt were beneficial.

Unfortunately for her attempts at a secret identity, sometimes her body really wanted things her rational mind didn’t necessarily want to deal with. It’s why, after a few years of battling various mind and body warping villains, she had picked up a few changes…

The first had been her uniform. Miss Rebound had originally started out wearing an armored black suit, complete with mask. After a tangle or two with a psycho called the Pink Pest, she found herself leaping from rooftop to rooftop in a pair of bright pink hot-pants, and matching lycra top, a fate that she shared with many a hero anymore.

She couldn’t even manage to wear a mask anymore after she narrowly beat the Sinister Slut… night after night she’d layer on thick, whorish make-up instead, all the while stroking a pussy that never seemed sated, no matter what she did or who she fucked.

The last part was actually wholly herself. After her powers ramped up, Katie found herself wanting sex more and more, and it wasn’t long before she had a long string of disappointing boyfriends and girlfriends in her wake. They just couldn’t keep up, and they certainly couldn’t cover her very… diverse interests.

So it was that she moved to Kink City, a place known for being nothing but seedy sides. True, she enjoyed doing a little good every now and then… a prevented robbery here, a rescued and very grateful young girl there. Deep down though, it wasn’t the wins that got her unstoppable little engine revving. Nothing matched the thrill of a good, struggling loss.

* * *

It was a cool evening in Kink City… Peaceful, quiet and boring. Miss Rebound scanned the streets from her rooftop vantage point, searching for any sign of excitement. All the while she had one hand slipped down between her legs, pressing the elastic material of her costume in between her swollen lips.

She often told her other hero friends that she lamented the changes that forced her to wear a slutty costume like she did, but secretly she was more than happy for the excuse. She could walk around just barely covered in her skin tight shorts and none of the do-gooders on the job ever threw her the slightest bit of shame for it.

Right now it had the distinct advantage of letting her play with herself without the risk of being caught with her pants down, so to speak. Not that she would’ve minded much, but tonight she had a specific target in mind, and she wasn’t about to let her go.

Leaning back against the brick wall behind her, Miss Rebound continued to toy with her clit, this time tugging aside the lycra shorts and exposing her dripping slit to the night air. From a building across the way, she could already feel a pair of eyes on her, and it only got her going harder.

She’d used this spot for look outs time and again, and she had figured out the perfect spot where she’d be plainly visible to the apartment next door, but still have enough plausible deniability if she were ever caught by some of her more inhibited colleagues. As such, about three nights out of the week she got a chance to give some random strangers a show, and likely get herself off before any real action happened.

Tonight was no different, and before long she was panting and moaning against the cold stone as another fun but unfulfilling orgasm rocked through her. As her juices dripped to the surface beneath her she could see several camera flashes coming from the nearby building, which gave her at least a little more thrill.

As she slowly cleaned herself up, she heard something that made her pause. Leaning out over the side of the building, she strained to pick up the sound again, hoping against hope that she hadn’t misheard. Then, right as she was about to give up and go back to another quick round with herself, the sound echoed past one more time.

“Moooooo.”

A wide grin split Miss Rebound’s face as she stepped back a second before running and jumping right off the building in the direction of the noise. She landed on the street with a thud, her super-durable body absorbing the impact with little more than a pleasurable jiggle. Immediately she took off at a sprint down the alley.

There, not far from her perch, was a woman crouching down on the sidewalk. Doubled over, it was hard to make out her features, and Miss Rebound approached cautiously. Then, before she could get too close, the woman tipped back her head, opened her mouth and let out a long “Moooooo!”

Miss Rebound’s pussy was throbbing with need as she watched the woman fall to her hands and knees, and she saw that her suspicions were correct: this was another “victim” of the Mad Milker.

The moment the woman’s hands were away from her chest; it was plain to see that her tits had been… enhanced. They hung down under her, heavy and full, the nipples thick and long. Little trickles of sweet, pure milk dribbled out of them, forming a small puddle under the mooing girl. The scent of need hit Miss Rebound’s senses like a jackhammer, and she could see the puddle was not entirely one of milk.

“Finally,” she whispered to herself, before taking off down the street in search of the villain. She didn’t worry about the girl she’d left behind, for a couple of reasons. First, she’d heard from more than one source that the Mad Milker’s power couldn’t be used on someone who didn’t want it first, at least somewhat.

Second, there was a pretty effective task force in charge of the retrieval and recovery of effected individuals should they ever change their mind. From what Miss Rebound had heard though, this girl was likely more than content to be down on her hands and knees, as long as she found someone who could help milk her. Knowing Kink City, that’d only take a minute or two.

As she ran, Miss Rebound could hear the sound of footsteps running frantically ahead of her, though the villain was always just out of sight. Pushing herself, she had finally closed the gap to the point where she could see the barest glimpse of the Mad Milker as they ducked into another dark alleyway.

Only thinking of the chase, Miss Rebound turned the corner, reveling in the knowledge that her quarry had just run down a dead end. As soon as she turned the corner though, she was immediately bathed in a bright white light. Part of her wanted to put up more of a fight, but between the pleasant tingling that the power washing over her was bringing on, and her own deeply submissive streak, she was more than happy to simply soak it in a while.

“I had heard that Miss Rebound the Reject was searching for me, but I must say… I hadn’t expected you to be so diligent, or so stupid. Perhaps you’re already a few steps closer to being one of my dumb little cows than some of my other pets…”

Miss Rebound could barely see the Mad Milker through the curtain of light, but she could make out enough to know that the descriptions had been true… The woman was insanely hot. Curvy but slender, she stood with an assertive poise. Even if Miss Rebound weren’t currently doubling down on her want to serve she’d still find it difficult to tell the woman no. She just held a kind of quiet power.

“I don’t know why you heroes even try to stop me… I’m providing a public service. I find those poor repressed individuals, and I give them the honesty, contentment and immense sexual satisfaction that comes from being a wet, milk-dripping little cowslut… Just like you’re about to be.”

Miss Rebound struggled to take a step forward, but her treacherous body just stood in place. She could feel her juices dripping down her leg, plainly in view of the arrogant woman. Still, despite the heady tingling and throbbing going on in her most sensitive places, she didn’t seem to be changing in the way the other girls had. In fact, after a few moments the light seemed to dim, before fading completely.

“What… what are you d-doing to me?” Miss Rebound said through clenched teeth. She wanted to make sure that she looked like she was properly resisting, just in case someone happened by.

The Mad Milker laughed. “Oh, my dear… I’m giving you a marvelous gift, but your body doesn’t seem to want to play along. Still, I’ve given it a glimpse of truth, and it’ll come around… just like the rest of you. Come see me when you’re ready to join the herd.”

With one final chuckle, the villain sidestepped the paralyzed hero and walked away, not even bothering to run. After a few moments, Miss Rebound found the will to move again, though the thought of doing anything besides going home and having a little fun with herself sounded far beyond her right then.

Her mind felt slow and sluggish, and her needy little slit felt even hotter than ever. On top of that, she could feel her sensitive nipples rubbing against the lycra top, and it felt even more compelling than the throbbing of her clit. On the long walk back, she wondered to herself just how much the villain had been able to alter… all the while having a big, naughty grin on her face.

* * *

Katie came to with her hands already groping at her tits. It wasn’t surprising for her to wake up already touching herself, and on the mornings where she hadn’t, she usually rectified that pretty quick. What was different was that, instead of having a pair or more fingers sliding in and out of her tight little slit, she was more than content to squeeze and fondle her jiggling mounds.

They seemed heavier to her, and almost more important somehow… as though they were the only things she should be thinking about. Her thoughts were fuzzy as she struggled to remember the night before, but her efforts were wiped out entirely as her eager hands found her stiff, swollen nipples. She simply couldn’t think with the extremely powerful sensations that radiated out from them as she stroked and tugged at them.

“Holy hell, Katie, think you could give a girl a little warning?”

Out of reflex, Katie brought her hands up into a defensive gesture, her eyes fluttering open. No longer toying with her slutty little nubs, it became a little easier to think, and the rush of adrenaline was more than enough to wake her up completely.

She noticed two things immediately… The first was that she had accidentally fallen asleep on the couch in the living room of the apartment last night, and the second was that she was completely and utterly nude. Standing above her, showing far more amusement than annoyance, was her room-mate Kitty.

Kitty, originally Andrea Rogers, was one of the first people to move to Kink City after the Shift, and it was plain to see why. Covering her arms and legs was a layer of soft black fur, which culminated in big fluffy paws. A pair of tall, fuzzy ears twitched above an otherwise normal face, and right above her pert, firm ass was a long tail that never seemed to stop moving completely.

With her alterations, it had become impossible to lead a normal life out in the world, despite support groups and the like for people like her, and it became all the worse when she found that she now regularly went into heat. Thankfully, Kink City was more than happy to have her, and while she didn’t go in for the theatrics of the various heroes and villains, she loved that she could take a walk outside without getting any weird looks.

Plenty of appreciative looks though, and it was something she used to her advantage. With her paws making her unable to use most machines easily, she had limited career options without diving into crime or vigilantism, but she was more than capable of having her picture taken.

Using the last of the savings from her former life she commissioned a specialized keyboard and camera. A few galleries and a couple of short videos, and Kitty was raking in the dough from people happy to pay to see the world’s only living catgirl strut around naked. Kitty didn’t mind people watching in the least… Being nude and natural was instinct to her anymore, and if she could pay her rent and buy a few catnip plants on the side, well, all the better.

Despite her disregard for clothing, Kitty always kept it tasteful and she never so much as spread her legs on camera. She didn’t need to anyway, as the money came rolling in regardless. She had been well established by the time Katie came to town, and the girl had even admitted to being one of her fans. All it took were a couple of sessions of heavy petting before both girls realized the benefits their friendship could have, and they moved in together immediately.

Which is not to say there weren’t awkward moments between the two of them. Kitty had to deal with Katie coming home with some kind of new transformation or mental change, often going to get help from some of the recovery crew when it seemed her friend was far too happy being too far gone.

On the other hand, Katie had to deal with giant scratch marks on literally everything they owned, random drinks being batted off of tables for no good reason, and a lifetime ban on laser pointers in the house.

Still, it worked out well for the most part. Katie had to admit that besides having someone to look out for her and randomly snuggle with, there was something magical about having a fuckbuddy who purred as they went down on you. Now though, she kind of wished the girl would just go off somewhere so she could get back to tugging on her thick, tingling teats…

“Hello! Earth to Katie!”

Blinking a few times, Katie straightened up on the couch.

“Um, hey Kitty… Sorry about this, I was kind of tired after last night’s patrol and I guess I just sort of passed out on the couch here.”

Kitty giggled, her tail swishing behind her excitedly. “It’s cool, Kat… So tell me, how’d it go with the Mad Milker last night? You finally take her down? Did you guys fuck? All I can smell on you is sex and a LOT of milk.”

Katie struggled to kick her mind back into gear as Kitty got on the couch next to her. She could feel the girl’s soft fur against her body, and it was making the task even harder than it already was.

“Milk? I, uh… I don’t remember even catching her, I think she maybe got away or something? It’s… It’s really hard to think about... anything…”

Katie trailed off as Kitty began kissing her way down her neck. “I’m sorry, Katie, there’s just something… something about the milk on you… I need it.”

Katie’s mind went completely blank when her friend’s warm, wet mouth closed over one of her thick, stiff nipples. As the catgirl began to suckle, Katie began to gasp and writhe, before letting out a long, deep moan.

“Ohhhh… Mmmmmmm... oooooooohhhh…”

The sounds came out of her unbidden, getting stronger with every breath. Kitty continued to suck noisily, and to Katie it felt as though her entire body were one intense erogenous zone. Climax began to build inside of her as she shook on the couch, only she wasn’t feeling it in her pussy. It felt as though her orgasm was building up inside her tits, pulsing and filling with raw bestial need.

“Mmmmm…oooooooooo!!! Moooooooooo!!! Mmmmooooooooo!!” Katie cried out as the first streams of milk began spraying out of her breast and into Kitty’s waiting mouth.

The catgirl lapped and licked, drinking down the milk greedily as it spilled sweetly across her tongue. With every drop, she felt her body throbbing with pleasure that almost matched Katie’s, and as she began guzzling down the liquid, she felt her human side being pleasantly smothered by her simple animal mind.

Legs spread wide and shameless, Katie’s slit squirted as perpetual climax burned through her. Now that her tits were being steadily drained, the rest of her body demanded attention. As Kitty switched over to her other nipple, Katie began clumsily rubbing at her clit, still mindlessly filling the living room with long, lustful moos.

Kitty couldn’t, and didn’t want to stop sucking down spray after spray of the sweet cream, even when she realized that doing so was making it harder and harder to think clearly. It had always been difficult maintaining a good balance between her animal needs and her human rationality, but as she filled her belly full of Katie’s milk, she wanted nothing more than to be all pussy.

Purring hard, she began pawing at Katie’s tits, groping them softly with her big furry paws. As she did so, her ass raised up almost on its own, her tail lifting up and exposing her own sopping wet sex. She wanted nothing more than for something big and strong to come and take her then, and fuck her dumb animal cunt until she couldn’t think anymore.

While the milk was compelling, the growing emptiness between her legs was rapidly becoming more so. Reluctantly she detached from Katie’s fat, rubbery nipple and slowly backed off the couch, licking milk from around her mouth. Ass still presenting, she crawled on all fours over to the fire escape, quickly scrambling out and down into the warm morning air, leaving a little trail of her juices behind her.

* * *

Even with her fat tits emptied of milk, it took several hours before Katie had the presence of mind to do anything other than moan and fuck herself. Still, her powers slowly began to activate and before long she was nearly back to her old self, at least mentally. Her physical state was another thing altogether.

Drained though they were, her tits were still much bigger than they had been. They hung off of her small frame, jiggling with every breath she took, and tingling enticingly all the while. Capping them off, her nipples stood out thick and long, each one almost the width and length of her thumb. They pulled in her attention constantly, and even though she was recovering, it was nearly impossible to keep from squeezing and pulling them.

The rest of her body seemed relatively unchanged, though she could swear there was a little more wobble in her ass than she had before. Additionally, there was this strange throbbing spot right at the base of her spine that she really didn’t want to think about right then. Especially when she could think about her hot, milky udders…

Shaking her head, she realized she’d been staring down and literally drooling over her own tits. Tearing her eyes away, she jiggled into her room and hunted down her spare costume. She needed help, and Miss Rebound knew just where to get it.

Problems arose as she tried to don her skin tight clothing, however. She’d managed to pull on her shorts over her enlarged ass, but the simple sensation of the lycra sliding against her teats was enough to force out a ragged, breathy moo. Knowing the only other option was to simply go topless, Katie took a deep breath, focused, and very quickly tugged the shirt down over her udders.

“Mmmmooooooooo!” she cried as she fell to her hands and knees.

The sound of her mooing was matched by the creak of stretching material, as her tits immediately began filling up again. She tried to reach up and pull off her shirt, her lust filled brain wanting nothing more than to milk her jiggling cowtits again and again. Thankfully, even the simple act of removing her top was too much for her then, and for a moment she just stood there on all fours, her body overcome with need.

Unable to relieve the pulsing pressure in her udders, Katie shuffled about in simple-minded frustration. One of her movements caused her to kick into her round, ribbed bed post, and her eyes lit up with sudden inspiration. She might not be able to play with her massive, wobbling tits, but she could certainly give her throbbing sex some attention.

She backed into the pole, her tight, thin shorts still barely containing her round, fuckable ass. The cloth didn’t matter though, as she began to grind the rounded ridges of the bed post in between the puffy lips of her pussy. Hands clenched on the carpet under her, jiggling udders spilling droplets of sweet milk into her elastic top, Katie let out another long moo.

Drool dripping from her slack mouth, she mindlessly fucked herself for what seemed like hours. By the time she was done, the room smelled like the world’s most successful whorehouse. The bedpost glistened with her juices, and her shorts were dripping with them.

She struggled to her feet, but found it hard to keep on two legs. Her tits had grown more so, and they ached for release. Even simply looking around caused them to slosh distractingly, and a little trickle of milk was almost constantly winding down her belly. Sighing, Katie jiggled over to the mirror to see what other changes had come about.

Her eyes had gone from a bright blue to a dull, dim brown. Cow’s eyes, she muttered to herself. It was hard to focus on them though, as her gaze kept being pulled down to the bright pink bundle beneath her. Her teats were plainly visible where they were pressed against the stretchy material, and a pair of big wet spots accompanied them.

“Ohhh…. Oooooooohhhh…” she muttered as she stared at them, the urge to milk herself nearly overpowering her resistances once more. Then she saw something that shook her out of it.

Slowly swaying side to side behind the luscious curve of her ass, was a furry cow’s tail. Each movement of it teased the sensitive cheeks of her ass, but as she became more aroused, it lifted up out of the way to provide access to some unseen lover.

Astonishment and surprise galvanizing her will, Katie made her way carefully out of the apartment to find help. Before she reached the door she paused, looking around the apartment. She couldn’t remember seeing Kitty all day, and for a moment she wondered if the spunky girl had caught her in the throes of her new needs.

* * *

For her part, Kitty was out sating needs of her own. Braced against the dirty alley wall, she cried out wordlessly as she was taken from behind. The man had her soft, sensitive tail in his rough hand and was pulling it up and out of the way while he fucked her; not that he needed to. Kitty couldn’t seem to keep the thing down, any more than she could keep from presenting her needy slit to anything with a cock… and it felt so good.

She’d lost count of the number of people she’d mated with so far, but none of them seemed to fully quench the heat inside her. From alleyway to alleyway she skulked, always down on her paws and always making sure her backside was raised and ready. In between lovers she’d crouch in the shade of the massive buildings, cleaning herself with her agile tongue and making sure she was ready for the next.

It was only when the shadows began to shift and the afternoon began to set in that she began to wonder where her owner was. Still horny but sated for now, she began to make her way back to home.

The streetlights had begun to light up by the time Miss Rebound made it to her destination. She was proud in that, no matter how many times people had catcalled at her, or stared directly at her full, jiggling udders, she hadn’t stopped once. Now, knocking on her friend’s door, she felt her arousal slowly creeping up on her.

Thankfully, it wasn’t long before someone answered, and Miss Rebound nearly cried out in joy as she saw the smiling face of Dr. Dolly. Instead she leapt to the young woman and took her in a tight hug, and she nearly came from the feeling of another woman against her massive bust. With a sigh, Dr. Dolly led the now mooing girl inside.

For some people, the Shift had been a miracle, granting them amazing abilities and changing their life for the better. For Dahlia Donaldson, it had been less pleasant. A struggling med student at the time, she had been failing at juggling her studies with her overactive sex drive.

Like most evenings for her, when the Shift happened, Dahlia had been in her computer chair, watching porn and masturbating in a frenzy. As another of countless orgasms began to build, she felt something strange. It felt as though her pussy were changing somehow, and while she couldn’t bring herself to stop, she couldn’t shake the feeling that she felt… fake.

Again and again she came that night, as her skin took on a plastic, rubbery feel. The next day, when she wandered into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror she nearly fainted. Her lips were bright red and thick, forming a perfect ‘o’ shape whenever she wasn’t thinking about it. Her mouth was wet with lube, and as she touched around the outside she felt her body shake with impossible lust.

Further inspection led to the discovery that not only had her pussy been altered in much the same way, even her asshole had become little more than a synthetic fuckhole. Far from lamenting the changes, she had spent the rest of the day exploring the limits of her new body and enjoying every minute of it.

Still, once she came down from her lust fueled high, she realized she’d never be able to be a normal doctor in her state. It was with a heavy heart that she made her way to Kink City to set up shop. It didn’t take long for her to make a good living though, partially due to the lack of trustworthy, ethical doctors nearby. The fact that she was always more than eager to make sure her patients were satisfied with her service had also led to quite a few happy referrals.

While she always provided general services, Dahlia—known colloquially as Dr. Dolly, specialized in the study of the abilities and changes brought on by the Shift. On more than one occasion she’d even managed to create what amounted to an antidote to the changes, giving a person an out if their powers were too much to handle. As such, she was always the first stop for Miss Rebound when some new change got a little out of hand.

She led Miss Rebound in like usual, chuckling to herself as she saw the trail of milk leaking out beneath her.

“So you finally did it… you finally caught up with the Mad Milker. Tell me, is being a top-heavy cow worth it?”

Miss Rebound just looked up at her and gave a plaintive moo, gesturing clumsily to her overfull udders.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. You still owe me from last time, remember? What was the guy’s name again, the Roper, or Binder… something stupid like that. Had you obsessed with tying yourself up for like a week, to the point where Kitty had to feed you, and now this,” Dr. Dolly mumbled as she gently tugged Miss Rebound’s tight top up over her massive breasts.

The girl shuddered as the shirt was worked free, and her udders were spraying milk everywhere. Dr. Dolly cursed as she was hit by the mess, and some of it splashed into her mouth. Immediately she felt strange, and despite Miss Rebound’s mooing pleas, she paused. Her thoughts felt strangely stilted, drifting around in her head and unable to find purchase.

“Hold on a second, kiddo… I feel…. I… I really wanna play with you!”

She covered her mouth in shock, and even that simple touch sent a bolt of lust right through her.

“Dolly wants to fuck! Please play with Dolly!” she called out in a high-pitched, cutesy voice.

Miss Rebound had fallen to her hands and knees on the floor, her massive, milk-filled tits slapping the cool, wet linoleum. She was too far buried under her need to drain her udders and fill her messy, dripping pussy, that she either didn’t notice or care about the effect her milk had had on her friend.

Dr. Dolly, meanwhile, had bolted into the back room of her little apartment/office. She tore papers and books off of her shelf as she searched for something fervently, all the while struggling to keep from falling to her knees. It was becoming harder to stand by the second, as her body wanted nothing more than for her to spread her legs and be ready for use by her playmate.

Even cursing didn’t work right. Her mouth had worked itself into a permanent ‘o’ shape, and she found she couldn’t manage to close it no matter what she did. Her lips had puffed up almost comically thick, and they tingled as she imagined what it’d feel like to have a big fat cock sliding between them.

She was feeling urges she hadn’t felt since the day of the Shift, and part of her was more than happy to indulge in that sensation of falling deeper into her sweet, fuckable sextoy persona. Still, she despite what she wanted, she knew she had a responsibility to the people of Kink City, and she wasn’t going to abandon them for a fantasy just yet.

The thought certainly gave her a newfound perspective on Miss Rebound’s hapless ways, that much was clear. The girl was crawling around on the floor like a mindless animal, but Dolly could tell this was something she was more than simply enjoying. It was a pity she’d have to end it so soon.

Dolly found what she was looking not a moment too soon. The sensations coming from her altered body were rapidly becoming to pleasurable to turn back on, and it took all the willpower she had not to simply fuck herself with the device she’d just uncovered.

Made to be used even, and often especially, in emergencies, the Nullifier had been the result of months of dedicated research into the way their abilities worked. It never came even close to being able to cancel out powers completely, but it could muffle them at least somewhat.

After just a few seconds under the Nullifier’s beam, Dolly was feeling much more… lucid. She still very much wanted to find a playmate, and soon, and her lips were practically throbbing as they waited to be used. Still, she thought she had figured out what was going on, and how to fix it.

By the time Dolly had managed to collect herself both mentally and physically, Miss Rebound had made a mess of the main room. Puddles of milk coated the floor, and the scent of sex filled the air. The girl herself was rubbing her backside vigorously up and down against the corner of the couch, trying desperately to match the level of enjoyment she had gotten out of her bedpost.

Dolly giggled a moment, approaching the girl carefully. She didn’t think simply touching the milk would have the same effect as drinking it had, but she didn’t want to take any chances.

“Come here, girl… It’s milking time.”

Miss Rebound looked up with her big brown eyes, her face flush with heat and excitement. Still on her hands and knees, she jiggled over to Dr. Dolly, mooing all the while. Her tail swished behind her round ass, which was still tightly packed in her very stretched out and wet lycra shorts.

As they made their way into the back room, Dolly slipped on a puddle of milk and fell to the floor. For a moment she froze in panic, expecting her body and mind to begin shifting as it had before. After a few moments had passed she realized that her hypothesis was complete: the milk had to be ingested for it to bring about its odd… side effect.

“Well, that answers that at lea—!”

She was interrupted by the feeling of a warm, wet tongue lapping against the pink lips of her pussy. Being played with was something Dolly simply couldn’t resist even on the best days, and all thoughts of anything other than being a good little toy went dripping right down her leg. Mouth open and ready for possible cock, Dolly stayed on all fours in her pose, confident that her owner would move her around if need be.

Lap, after long, laborious lap Miss Rebound tongued Dolly’s slit. In Miss Rebound’s sluggish mind, she was hoping that the strange girl in front of her would finally milk her if she could get her off. As such, the top heavy girl was happily licking away at Dolly as diligently as she could manage while dealing with her fat, full udders.

“I’m your perfect playtoy! Dolly loves to play!” she cried out as Miss Rebound’s tongue slid deeper inside of her.

It didn’t take long before climax began to build in the doctor, and she began pushing back against the altered hero.

“You’re the bestest owner in the whole world! You make Dolly feel soooo good! Let’s play again!” came her happy, sing-song voice.

With one final playful giggle, she fell to the floor in front of Miss Rebound. Slowly she felt her rational mind return, now that she wasn’t being toyed with. Struggling to her feet, she looked down at her milk soaked clothes with chagrin.

“You can dress up Dolly however you—” she started to say, before stopping herself.

It wasn’t uncommon for her to lapse into what she called her dollyspeak from time to time, especially when she got horny. For it to last well after the final shudders of a pretty insane orgasm was a little worrisome. It wasn’t the end of the world, but it’d certainly be a lot harder to treat her patients if the only things she could say were different cutesy variations of “Fuck me, I’m your toy.”

Still, after a few moments she was able force out a few choice curse words, and before long she was leading the mooing girl into the back room once more. The girl’s tits looked almost painfully full by the time they reached their destination, and Dolly wasted no more time in setting down a small stool in front of Miss Rebound.

The girl’s body showed little sign of shrugging off the Mad Milker’s ability, but Dolly had been around long enough to know why. From the way Miss Rebound’s pussy dribbled down her legs, it was plain to see that she was enjoying her transformation too much for anything other than the most token resistance. Dolly knew the feeling intimately now.

Miss Rebound’s tits were too big to simply milk her on all fours, but after a few nudges she managed to get the girl to stand up and lean over one of the tables in the room. Dolly then slid a nearby rubber container underneath her, hoping it would be big enough to hold all the milk. Then, reaching out and taking a long, thick teat in each hand, she milked Miss Rebound.

The reaction was strong and immediate, and it quickly became clear that the altered hero had cum the moment the first spray of milk shot from her rubbery nipples. Dolly didn’t stop for a second, squeezing and tugging rhythmically as the young girl shuddered and mooed loudly.

The container filled quickly, and for a moment Dolly looked at the massive round girth of Miss Rebound’s tits and thought there was no way it was all going to fit. Still, soon the torrent turned to a trickle, and even that dwindled to nothing. Even drained, Miss Rebound’s breasts were huge and heavy, and behind her jiggling ass, her tail still swung of its own accord.

Carefully setting aside the sloshing container of milk, Dolly picked up the nullifier and aimed it at Miss Rebound, hoping against hope that the beam was strong enough to help pull the girl back from the precipice.

* * *

Miss Rebound woke up slowly, her memories of the past few hours hazy at best. Trying to sit up, she nearly fell out of bed as the weight of her tits threatened to unbalance her. Barely able to see past the fat globes, she could still see her tail peeking out from between her legs. She panicked then, thinking she had been captured by the Mad Milker. Before she could get too far on her plan to escape, Dolly came walking up to her, holding a glass full of pink liquid.

“Finally you’re awake! So we’ll start easy… tell me your name.”

“I’mmmooooo!” Miss Rebound’s eyes widened, and she tried again. “Mmmmy nammmme is Katie… People call mmmmme Miss Rebound. Dolly, what’s going on?”

Dr. Dolly laughed at the concerned girl, who looked at her with annoyance. “Well, hon… You came to my place earlier today, and believe me, you were a wreck. I’ve managed to get you back from the worst of it, but for a bit there I thought you were destined for the pasture. You know, you’ve got to be more careful about your fetishes.”

Miss Rebound blushed and hung her head. This hadn’t been the first time, and she’d be lying if she said it was gonna be her last. Still, she didn’t like it when she dragged her friends into it, even if they were used to her reckless pursuit of carnal fulfillment.

“Sorry, doc… So what happened? You look a little different yourself… You ok?”

Dolly did look off somehow. Her breasts seemed larger and more perfectly round, to the point of looking almost blatantly artificial. Even the doctor’s face had changed some, with big round blush marks, and whorish make up that seemed to almost mimic Miss Rebound’s.

“I’m fine, really. I’ve got to do a little recovery myself after the night we’ve had… It’s actually what I wanted to talk with you about, and it might even be the key to taking down the Mad Milker once and for all.”

Miss Rebound tried to lean in close, her excitement of the chase briefly eclipsing her needy libido. Her tits got in the way, however, and the pleasant sensations that pulsed out of the massive things had her mooing uncontrollably in an unexpected orgasm almost immediately. Dolly smirked and waited for it to pass, taking some time to enjoy the view.

“S-sorry… Please, go on.”

“Well, earlier on when I first attempted to help you, I ended up ingesting some of your rather copious milk on accident. It hit me HARD. All at once I was changing again, like the day of the Shift. I just barely managed to reach the nullifier in time, or else you’d probably be begging the world’s most lifelike sex doll to milk you, and we’d both be screwed.”

Dolly looked over at the now sealed container of excess milk. Even knowing what would happen, she still felt she wanted to see just how far she’d go if she were to down a whole glass of the stuff. After a moment of wistful staring, she managed to tear her eyes away and finish telling Miss Rebound her findings.

“I recovered quickly, thankfully, and worked to help bring you back to a somewhat lucid state. While you were resting, I did some tests to find out just what had caused my reaction to your… product. I mean, we’ve been dealing with the Mad Milker for some time now, and no one’s reported any sort of contagious effects. Besides that, I didn’t turn into some kind of cowgirl fetish dolly either.”

Miss Rebound rubbed the sides of her udders as she listened, trying desperately not to play with them outright.

“It’s your ability, Miss Rebound. It’s reacting strangely with your changes this time… I’m going to need to run more tests on it, but my thinking is that your body is trying really hard to resist the changes, even though we both know your slutty side is just screaming for more. Because of that, your power is overcompensating, forcing itself to reflect the power back out. Why it’s coming out through the milk I’m not sure just yet, but the bottom line is this: I believe that anyone who drinks your milk is going to be just slammed with their own ability, with interest.”

Miss Rebound did a double take. She’d been in a lot of scraps, and been hit with more powers than practically anyone else on either side of the line, and her ability had never really changed.

“A-are you sure? I mmmmean, how does that explain what happened to you?”

Dolly looked down at her newly exaggerated figure. “Well, I think that the milk reacts a bit differently to people who have more or less passive abilities. For me, it doubled down on my Dolly side in a big way. I think it’d do the same for anyone with something like that… Speaking of, did Kitty ever come in contact with the stuff?”

Miss Rebound wracked her brain trying to remember, but most anything about the past day or so was nothing but bovine fluff.

“I… I don’t know. Everything’s kind of a blur, and any time I think about it, I just get a little hornier. If she is effected, what do we do?”

“That’s where this comes in…” Dolly handed her the glass of pink liquid. It moved like milk, though it seemed to almost glow if you looked at it just right.

“Mooooore milk? How is this gonna help?” Miss Rebound said, looking down at the glass suspiciously.

“Go ahead and drink it. You can be my guinea pig. If it goes poorly, I’ll see if I can hook you up with the Silver Stallion for the weekend or something. He’s a regular.”

Still dubious, Miss Rebound nonetheless chugged the drink. She felt her body respond almost immediately… Her thoughts sharpened even as her breasts began slowly shrinking down bit by bit. Even her tail slowly vanished beneath her, and before long she was feeling very close to her old self again.

“Holy crap, that stuff’s amazing! How’d you do it?”

Dolly smiled. “Oh, it was simple really. I tinkered around a bit with a sample of your milk and some of the radiation the nullifier gives off. A little of this, a little of that, and we have something that can reverse powers very similarly to what you do, only without your fetishes getting in the way.”

“This… this changes everything! I mean, you could give this to the world, help countless people!”

Dolly shook her head slowly. “It’s nowhere near perfect yet, and unstable besides. Look down at your chest… your breasts are still much bigger than they had been before, and you’ll find you’re still prone to lactation as well. It should be enough to help Kitty if she’s too far gone for the nullifier, but I wouldn’t trust it without further tests.”

Miss Rebound smiled at her. “Don’t worry doc, I know you’ll knock it out. Now, you said we could use my milk somehow against the milker… how exactly do we do that?”

“Easy. I’ve got in touch with one of my less… heroic clients, and they said that the Milker makes sure to always take a drink from her new cows. All you have to do is find her, get zapped into bovine bustiness again, and she’ll triumphantly turn herself into a mooing pair of tits in no time. Hell, I’m tempted to come along just to watch it happen, but I’ve got work to do here.”

Miss Rebound bounced out of bed, her chest bouncing with her. “I’ll trust that you’ll do your best doc, and thank you again,” she said as she kissed Dolly passionately, her tongue sliding into the doctor’s soft, fuckable mouth.

With a giggle, Miss Rebound broke the kiss, grabbed her discarded top and ran out the door before Dolly could say anything. Flush from the kiss and the supreme willpower it had taken to not to lapse into fucking herself there in front of her patient, Dolly locked up the office.

From the top drawer of her desk, she took a vial of Miss Rebound’s milk, unaltered and undiluted. Grabbing the nullifier and her favorite vibrator, she practically skipped into her room, eager to explore her dolly side just a little bit more.

* * *

Miss Rebound slipped through the darkness towards the warehouse, glad that her increased bust did little now to stymie her agility. Still, her body practically hummed with eagerness for the oncoming change, and it was all she could do not to fondle herself in the cool night air.

The grounds were silent, but she was certain she had the right place. In fact, she cursed herself for not thinking of it sooner… There was only one dairy in town that managed to produce loads of milk while somehow not having a single verifiable purchase of a cow in recent history. The whole thing was painfully obvious, though Miss Rebound supposed that hiding in plain sight had served the villainess well so far.

As she approached one of the doors, she could hear quiet, listless feminine moos coming from inside. Grinning, she stepped into the building, only to run headfirst into a cloud of sweet smelling gas. Not even having time to cry out, Miss Rebound slumped to the floor unconscious.

When she awakened, she realized that not only was she chained down on all fours, she had been stripped of her costume entirely. Little droplets of milk had already started to fall from her breasts, but she could tell from their unaltered size that she hadn’t been hit by the Milker just yet.

“Ahh, excellent… My new cow is finally awake,” came an arrogant voice behind her. “Tell me, little heifer, is it as frustrating as I think it is?”

“I-is what frustrating?” Miss Rebound replied, her voice shaking not with fear, but with lust.

“Well, you go to all that trouble shaking off my power, only to come back here and find yourself about to be part of the herd again…. Or, wait… Maybe it’s not frustrating at all…”

Miss Rebound felt a soft hand sliding over the curve of her ass, tracing tantalizing lines down over her backside before coming to her bare, swollen pussy. She couldn’t contain the excited gasp that came out of her as the dominant woman pressed two fingers firmly inside her warm sex, but she at least made a show of trying to move away.

“Ahh, that’s it. My little cow is in heat, even without my help. It’s ok, pet, I understand,” the Milker said, arrogance dripping from her voice.

“T-that’s not true, you bitch! I’m not some kind of sicko like you, obsessed with big, dumb cows… Hell, I’m surprised a kinky slut like you didn’t use your power on yourself!”

The insults were only there to try and goad the woman into using her power sooner, to close the trap as soon as she could. What Miss Rebound hadn’t expected was the reply.

“I tried.”

It was little more than a whisper, and Miss Rebound was pretty sure the Milker hadn’t even meant to say it out loud. Unfortunately, the realization that she’d let her secret shame slip made the woman angry, and she slapped the bound hero on the ass as she walked over to be in front of her. There was more than a hint of crazy in her eyes as she started to yell at Miss Rebound.

“You think you’re better than me? You think you’re smart, and successful, and normal?! I know the truth! Deep down inside, you’re nothing but a dumb little cow in heat, and now we’re going to show the whole fucking world!”

Light spilled from the woman’s hands, and she watched with envious hunger as Miss Rebound’s body tipped back over the edge again. Moans turned to moos as the girl felt her tits expand so much bigger than before, and her sex throbbed with sudden orgasm as her tail rapidly grew back.

Drooling and bucking her hips, any thought of fighting or justice had flown from her brain. Miss Rebound’s simple mind wanted only two things: to be milked, and to be fucked. The Milker saw the need growing in the fallen hero’s eyes and slipped around behind her once more. Hand still glowing with her altering power, she slipped three fingers into the girl’s dripping slit.

Miss Rebound’s fists hit into the dirty floor as pleasure rocked through her. With every hit, her hands became harder and clumsier, eventually forming into thick, heavy hooves. Her feet did the same, even as black and white mottled fur began to spring up along her skin. Her body crying out for release, Miss Rebound mooed loudly into the barn, and she was answered by several cows just like her.

The Mad Milker stepped back, admiring her handiwork. She knew there was the possibility that the girl would just shrug off her ability again, but for now, Miss Rebound was in her grasp. There was only one thing left to do… It was time for her drink.

Kneeling on the dirty ground, the Mad Milker shuddered with envy as she looked at the cowgirl in front of her. All her life she had wanted nothing more than to let go like that, and to have a body that just screams “I’m a dumb, fuckable beast.” It was the worst kind of irony when the Shift gave her the ability to give that gift, but only to others. Still, she held out hope that some hero or other would eventually topple her, and tame her. Until then, she’d take her pleasure where she could.

Leaning down, she hefted one of Miss Rebound’s heavy tits, bringing her mouth over to suckle on one of the girl’s long, fat teats. The second the first spray of milk hit her mouth she realized something was different. As her own breasts began to grow, and raw, animal need began to overpower her rational mind, she only suckled harder and more fervently.

Gulp after gulp she downed Miss Rebound’s milk, while she shoved one hand up under her expensive dress. Relentlessly she pounded her sex while she still had hands, her whole self overcome with lustful, humiliating joy.

The moment the breast was empty, she swapped over to the other. Her own tits were rapidly filling with milk, and they had long since torn from her dress. Her nipples dragged in the dirt, and she reveled in the feeling. Eyes closed, body thrumming with pleasurable, simple purpose, she drained every drop of milk from Miss Rebound’s body before falling happily unconscious.

Miss Rebound herself had long since lost herself to the sensations ripping through her. Mooing loudly, she struggled to reach anything she could use to get herself off, to somehow sate the heat inside her. Nothing presented itself however, and the busty cowgirl eventually gave up and drifted off…

* * *

They called it one of the most heroic acts seen in Kink City. The superhero Miss Rebound had single-handedly ended the wave of transformation caused by the Mad Milker, as well as uncovering an illegal dairy ring. The first act by the recovery crew was to get all the women back to their regular human selves, but upon psychic questioning, they all elected to stay exactly where they were. In Kink City, it wasn’t a terribly unforeseen circumstance.

Meanwhile, the villainess herself was given over to one Doctor Dahlia Donaldson, who said she was eager for more fun playmates. The mayor was dubious about handing over such a potentially dangerous subject, but after a few private conversations with the very eager doctor, he had come around.

Miss Rebound had found herself changed by the experience, and not just in the usual ways. This had been the first major win she’d ever really pulled off, despite her diligence. On top of that, the encounter had given her a reputation for somehow being able to reflect a person’s power back at them… people looked at her in a whole new way.

They also tended to look at her for the massive pair of tits jiggling on her chest, as well as the cute, furry tail that swung over her barely covered ass. She simply hadn’t been able to throw off the effects completely, despite drinking more of Dolly’s enhanced milk. It just felt too good to be milked, she never wanted to let it go.

* * *

Katie yawned as she stepped in the door and stripped out of her poor, stretched out costume. The second the clothes hit the floor she was tempted to join them, and just walk around on all fours for a bit. It had been a long morning with a LOT of very enthusiastic press, and the thing she wanted more than anything was a little rest and some time with a big, thick toy.

As she began to bend down, she noticed a long, fresh claw mark down the side of the couch. Kitty! She ran to her roommate’s room, mentally kicking herself for not thinking about her friend sooner. The second she hit the open doorway, she gasped.

Kitty was home, only she wasn’t like Katie remembered her. Laying back on her bed, Kitty had her legs spread open wide. One fluffy paw was rubbing furiously at her furry pussy, which was matted with her juices. That wasn’t unusual… Katie had walked in on her roommate a time or two before. What was unusual was the girl’s tits. Or rather, the number of them.

Directly below her fairly sizable, natural breasts was another identical pair… and another below that… and another below that. Eight jiggling breasts wobbled on the cat girl’s chest, all the way down to her belly. That alone was striking, but then Kitty did something she’d never been able to do before.

Without warning, the catgirl pulled her paw away, leaned down and began to lick her own pussy noisily. Loud purring filled the room as the girl went down on herself, all the while randomly groping at one of her many tits. And then she looked up, and her eyes locked on Katie.

At first, Katie had felt bad about what happened to her friend, to the point where she nearly just turned around and called Dolly immediately. That look changed everything though. It told Katie that not only was her friend well intact in there, she was also very much enjoying the experience.

Katie shrugged, figuring she could call Dolly at any time… Right then, she found she could really do with a milking, and Kitty looked terribly thirsty.