The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

12 — One More Kiss, Dear

An enticing red sheen shone on Gloria’s lips as she looked down at her eager flesh puppets once more. They were all in pleading position, with Kabir now surrounded by the two girls. The sight of her suspended their breaths in the joyful anticipation of a kiss that would elevate them again to a blissful state one thousand times more powerful than any natural aphrodisiac. It was the perfect moment to have them beg for the narcotic oblivion, but one last tease was in order.

Gloria crossed her legs on the sofa while brushing the soft hair of a curious cat and said:

“Did you know making a lipstick is one of the easiest things in the world? Most are made of three basic ingredients: wax, oil, and pigments. You use the first for shape and texture, the second for moisture and the latter for color. That’s really the basic but, if you dig deep underneath, you discover some rather unusual things. For instance, they often make the pigment used in red lipstick such as mine from crushed cochineal bugs, which live on cacti. Some brands add small doses of capsaicin—a compound found in chillies—to the mix to act as a skin irritant which causes the lips to swell slightly, plumping them up. I use beeswax a lot and I kind of love it because it’s edible... You haven’t lived if you have never eaten a honeycomb, pets. What’s better is that bees remind me of drones, and there’s nothing better than a good drone who can’t get enough of my control. Sounds familiar?”

“Look at you three. How proud and self-assured you once thought you were. Look at the servile need I’ve awaken in you, one that will never be fulfilled as long as there are fetishes to play with. You’re all dying for my touch, aren’t you?”

The three servants moaned in unison, a low yet desperate register shooting from the core of their addicted souls. Eyes locked on her, they continued to absorb her gloating monologue.

“You would do anything to be the first to have my attention again, and you know it. You would fight for me, you would probably even kill for me and, while the thought of having you crave to spill innocent blood in my honor makes me tingle with genuine excitement, the only thing we are going to discard now are the memories you never had, figments of your twisted imagination hiding within your deep need to obey. You’ve been following my instructions so easily for so long it will never cross your mind not to continue doing so, even if that means locking away for good any recollection of what transpired between us today. A kiss that controls your actions also controls your thoughts. You will forget in order to be reborn, and your new selves will be happier, calmer, and even easier to dominate when I choose to bring them back from their slumber again. Kabir, you have the honor of being first. Come here and claim your bounty.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” He purred as he lapped at her bosom, mouth reaching upwards to receive her undying grace one more time. Lipstick tube laying to the side, Gloria cupped his sweaty chin and lowered herself onto him like a vampire.

“What others take, I give...” she bit his lips and allowed the red to spill onto his wet tongue. “... but what I give, I also take as I please. One kiss for your free will, another for the idea of ever having it. One more to reshape your perception and the last to make you forget. Deeper, Kabir. Deeper. Accepting that everything you lived here today was but a vivid dream of one of your characters, a beautiful story you must now allow to rest. It will come to you again in full only when I command it and not a moment sooner for that will be the same as disrespecting my authority. You are to dismiss whatever lingering impressions may still call to you from the back of your mind. They are fleeting shadows, broken reflections, whispering ghosts that fade the moment you try to stare at them. Deeper, Kabir. Even deeper now. Sleep. Sleep. Dream of another kiss and sleep. And as you dream, visions of me will lull you into perfect abeyance. What you are right now will never disappear, just go into remission, slipping further and further from your conscious grasp. You can’t keep them at the surface any longer. They are drowning inside you, just like you are drowning for me. Deeper. Deeper! Blank, the slave persona no longer in charge. You can be your own self again while still being mine. What is mine is eternal. You are eternal. This trigger is eternal. An order from a Goddess is always controlling you. These are your new instructions. Sleep and forget. Forget and sleep some more. Deeper you go, all the way to the bottom of the entrancing abyss, nothingness all around and within. This chapter closes. These are the last words for the writer in you. When you wake up, only Kabir will remain. When you wake up, even these suggestions will wash away, like a cleansing wave on a crystalline beach. You will wake up only after I take care of our two friends over here. Sleep!”

Kabir’s head dropped soundlessly on her lap, eyes firmly shut, the crimson taste of her hypnotic influence visible in a compliant smile. Gently, she pushed the sleeping rag doll to the far end of the sofa and turned her attention to Natasha, whose skin color was now changing to a delightful pinkish glow.

“Are you about to have an orgasm, dear?” Gloria teased.

“I... I think so... Goddess...” She clenched her legs to hide her embarrassment.

“Not if I have anything to say about it! I know what you just saw was hot, and I get it, but you are property and property doesn’t get to feel a thing without permission from her owner. Pull yourself together and crawl to me. Dare to orgasm and no kisses for you, little slut.”

Natasha ground her hips against one another, eyes widening from the strain of trying to keep her wits together. For someone who had her brain fucked as many times as she had before, the excess dopamine being pumped into her system made it even more difficult to resist her primary impulse of self-gratification. Nimble fingers threatened to part her legs, but Gloria’s overpowering voice committed them to forced stillness. Mewling, she rushed to the same spot Kabir had taken earlier, and how good she was at begging even surprised even sweet Misha.

“Does it hurt being so close to the edge and not having permission to cum?” Gloria pushed her feet between the young brunette’s thighs.

“Y-yes.”

“Awww, but surely you can endure a bit more discomfort for me, being such a good little masochist and all...”

“But I’m not...”

“Shhh... of yes, you are. No ordinary woman puts up with so many abusive boyfriends in a row if she doesn’t secretly love the pain. Pain is wonderful and I’m not surprised you’re addicted to it. Take it for me...” Gloria rubbed the sole of her right foot on her hardened clit.

“Ooh, that’s so...”

“... pleasurable? Yes, it is. And the best part of it is that you know your limits are always expanding. Just when you think you can’t take it any longer, the rush betrays you and pulls you deeper. Pain and pleasure are the same to you, but especially so when they both come from me. Kabir easily plays you like a fiddle, but I own him. What is his belongs to me! You are where you belong.”

“Hmmm... yes, Gloria...” Natasha whimpered, sparkling tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Where would you like me to kiss you, slut? On the forehead? Nah, too prude for you, right? On the lips, like I did to your boyfriend? That would be wonderful, but are you worthy of that right now? No, I don’t think you are. I know, perhaps I could kiss your breasts, suck those ripe tips as I suck away your memories, yet even that feels too much. The greatest pain would be to keep my initial promise and not kiss you at all, even in the face of complete obedience. Hmmm, I bet that would hurt a lot! It would hurt you would have no choice but to lock yourself away in your mind to try to escape the repercussions. I’m tempted to do that, little whore. I’m tempted to just sit here, so close to you, and force you to squirm into complete forgetfulness. How long will it take you to break if I do so? How long will you deny yourself to so that I keep on denying you as well? Anything short of ‘forever’ is not good enough. You will never be good enough to keep me satisfied, no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.”

“Please, Gloria, I’ll do whatever you want. Please, just one...”

“... Kiss? Why do you try to lie to me when you know one will never be enough? After the first, you’ll ask for another. After the second, you will already ache for the third. Kisses are like cherries, and my will is the entire tree, already rooted so deep inside you that it’s about to bloom out of your heart and pussy. Can you feel the branches pushing outwards, dark wood about to explode in red... Just one kiss? If pushing close to one you are already on the throes of rapture, think ten, think one hundred, think one thousand, gentle presses against your skin, building up, higher, higher, a drug fueling your addictive nature, your need to submit. Add one more kiss to the count, dear, and push it into infinity... so close... so close to everything you can want... how does this make you feel, slut?”

“Like I’m in Heaven, Goddess... oh... please...” Natasha arched backwards as Gloria’s toes buried deeper inside her twat.

“Heaven has got nothing on me, and there’s nothing of you that wants to resist what is about to happen. You’ll have your kisses but, the moment you feel my lips bless your soul, you too will forget and your servitude will vanish. Remember Tolkien, my dear? What if the Rings of Power were kisses? What if they all branded you to oblivion? I can already hear the true poem flowing from my lips to yours. Repeat it, Natasha. Repeat after me.

“Three kisses on the slave’s rosy cheeks,

Seven on her neck, strong and blunt,

Nine to make sure she never speaks

Of the Goddess that owns her cunt.

And above all, inevitable as rain

One last kiss to make memories wane

One last kiss to restore her name

Before reality becomes real again.

“Sleep now. You may orgasm after you wake up. Sleep. You will orgasm when you open your eyes. Sleep. And when you do, you won’t remember anything until I kiss you again. Sleep!”

Natasha’s limp body fell on the carpet, consumed by the relentless trance. A kiss on her pussy was more than she had hoped, yet the perfect ending she deserved.

“And that just leaves you...” Gloria grabbed her weapon of choice and emerged from the sofa to tower over Belinda. “You know, I never really understood why you love tattoos so much but I’m willing to learn something new today and, to prove I care, I’m going to give you one... or rather, allow you to design one for me. Take it.” She handed her the lipstick tube.

“What would you have me do?”

“Draw something on your body for me. Something that represents how you see me, and what I mean to you. It should be easy enough. Give me your best shot.”

Hands trembling, sight defocused, Belinda grabbed the lipstick and smeared it just above her navel. The curved lines were irregular and the shape incomplete, but one could easily discern a beating heart.

“How sweet, you love me... do you want to sit on a tree with me?”

“Sitting on your cock again would be far more appealing, Mistress.” Belinda’s bratty side answered the call.

“I think we’ve had enough anal play for one day. However, you can do something else for me and, because you’ve already seen what happened to both Kabir and Natasha, you already know what it is.”

“I don’t want to forget...” The inked beauty choked, eyes beginning to water at the realization that not doing so would displease her which was even more dreadful.

“And yet, you must. You will do it not just because you love me deeply and can’t think of anything else other than me, but also because it’s the only way to ensure we can do this again. I know how your mind works. The more you remember, the more you’ll try to escape your inevitable fate but, if you don’t, there will be nothing left for you to resist. Don’t resist what we both know is best for you. The best slaves are the ones that don’t know they’re being played with, and you can be so much more than what you are, today. I will train your mind so deeply to my control and my control alone that, when I’m done, every second will be like a year of ecstasy from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. A part of my lipstick is already infiltrating your bloodstream by now, but you can do better. Do better. Do it now!”

Belinda looked nervously at the woman that now meant everything to her. “I don’t understand what you’re asking me to do...”

“Yes, you do. A lipstick without lips makes no sense and I think I’ve just spent all my kisses on Natasha, so there is only one way for you to get closer to me.”

“You want me to drug myself?”

“It’s obvious that you do, otherwise you wouldn’t have said it and when one says things straight from the heart like you did, why should I stop them from doing what they want? It’s so nice of you to want to do this to please me. Thank you for what you’re about to do. An excellent servant should always be pretty for her Mistress, don’t you think?”

Belinda stared at the tube, its undulating silhouette reflected in her blank gaze. It was a piece of divinity, a token of utmost respect. Mistress’ lipstick was like her cock—both looked good in her mouth if she opened herself to it. Without a second thought, she applied a first layer of chromatic euphoria to her lips.

“Taste it.” Gloria ordered. “Feel the chemicals swirl and savor the reaction. The first passage is just an appetizer, you want the main course, and so do I. You know what you have to do.”

Belinda rotated the plastic encasing and added another coating, the combination of hypnotics and narcotics growing inside her like her owner’s words.

“You look so pretty, so calm and pliable, exactly the way we like you. So easy to obey, so easy to forget. Put on your make-up to be lovely and drop your awareness to be free. You are kissing my lips and falling asleep. You are kissing my lips and remembering to not remember anything at all. Do it again, let everything you are fall into wondrous redness. Deeper, Belinda. Be a good little mindless doll that hypnotizes herself to see me smile. Deeper. One more layer and you’ll drop. Drop. Drop. Deeper. It’s time to go, time to sleep. Wake up only when they do, the mindlessness gone from sight but never from the heart. You love me. You love what I do to you, you will love me even more when Paula and Denise become as obedient as you. Sleep!”

Belinda’s mind went blank and her body followed. Unlike the other two thralls, she remained in a kneeling position, with the smeared red beating heart at the center of her most erotically charged thoughts.

There would be no more kisses for the day, no more desires running amok. They would all soon wake up awash in hypnotic amnesia, flustered yet content.

Picking up the lipstick tube from the hand of her sleeping beauty, Gloria freshened herself and headed to the front door. It had been fun, but all good things end. She had a party to plan.