The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

11 — Entertain me

The spiked cock raped Belinda’s throat as if it were a battering ram from medieval times but, to the entranced tattooed lady, it was no different than a juicy ice-cream on a crazy hot Summer afternoon. It was the first time she was on the receiving end of a strap-on for real and Gloria wanted to make sure it wouldn’t be her last.

“Isn’t this so much better than your feeble resistance attempts from before?” The teacher caressed the hair of her latest toy while Kabir and Natasha kneeled next to her in slavish adoration. A collection of assorted sex toys laid scattered on the coffee table behind them, leather and plastic extravaganzas for all fetish needs.

“Mmm...” Belinda moaned, a somewhat muffled sound due to the pulsating force of the medium-sized dildo doing devil’s work. Her vision was slightly blurry as if she was seeing underwater. In her mind, there was nothing but the overwhelming desire to be of use to her hypnotic Mistress.

“Not good enough, slave!” Gloria pushed the sex toy harder down her mouth and then yanked it out, glistening fluids dripping all over the carpet. “Let me hear you say how grateful you are!”

“This is wonderful, Goddess.” Belinda gently shook her head and glanced at her owner’s wiggling naked toes. “May I suck them next, please?”

“No.” Gloria swatted her as if she had become nothing more than an annoying buzzing fly.

“But...”

“I already said no! I want you eager, but not too eager so that I can revel in your frustration whenever I feel like it. You can watch Natasha do it though.” She snapped her fingers. “Slave, you’re up.”

“Yes, Gloria.” The younger woman retorted, happily sticking her tongue out like a dog in heat. She was so deep now there was no need to pretend being anything or anyone other than a completely mindless object for Gloria to take advantage of.

“Start with the left foot and you can have the right one, Kabir. Show this other slut how I like it done.”

“As you wish, Mistress.” Kabir crawled to the other side of the sofa to assume his new position. Ravenous lips immediately got to work, the same feverish compulsion dictating his every move. He lived for her. He breathed for her. He was her perfect writer bitch.

“Hmm, yes. Yes, that’s it! You’re so good at this. You should write a story about your enslavement to my perfect feet and post it everywhere. Wouldn’t that be something else, too?”

Swimming in a sea of endorphins and other pleasurable chemicals, the so-called “master hypnotist” nodded. All her ideas were good ideas and if she wanted them to be more than that, then it was his solemn duty to comply, no matter how long it took. Scattered plot threads came to mind, DNA strands of the dirtiest things he could imagine. He thought of a golden throne shining at the center of a dark dungeon; he saw a cat o’ nine tails calling out to his exposed shaft; he pictured a ceiling made of ever moving spirals pulling him deeper and deeper into the insignificance of his true self. Slave. Slave. Slave! Her property, a drudge with a human mask and nothing else.It was one hell of a writing, the book to end all books.

As he continued to bask in the hypnotic fantasy she had trapped him in, Belinda did her best not to grumble for being left out of the fun. Just like her companions, she was completely naked save for a pair of silver chains wrapped around her delicate wrists. If the designs on her skin could move, they would all be in an equally subservient position, too. Though she tried not to look, her orders couldn’t be denied. Kabir was excellent, no doubt about it, but she was even better. All she needed was a moment of her time to prove it.

“Please, Mistress...” She whimpered, puppy eyes combined with a small pout.

“I only have two feet, slut. Wait your turn! And if I hear you say any other word without my permission, you’ll be waiting forever, are we clear?”

Deafening silence took over Belinda’s lips as she lowered her gaze. She had done nothing wrong to deserve the humiliation of indifference but the will of superior beings is always above the trifling feelings of easily offended mortals. As patiently as possible, she waited for a chance that could never come.

During the ten minutes that followed, Gloria simply allowed herself to be worshiped, back leaned against the comfortable sofa, arms stretched behind her, while the pair of mindfucked lovers competed to see who could pamper her the most. Despite Kabir’s more natural predisposition to surrender to the wonders of the feminine form, it was Natasha that came out on top for it takes the touch of a woman to make another one tingle all the way to ecstasy. She closed her eyes and drifted away. This was the life, everything she truly deserved and yet...

... it wasn’t enough. It would never be so when the world was filled with more potential playthings than she could handle. For her, the best part of mindfucking someone into oblivion was the initial rush, the high of power that told her she was indeed a deity that could do no wrong. Every subsequent trigger, every bit of conditioning, while still erotic on its own, was always something less, a slow descent into the inevitable chasm of boredom. She wouldn’t have it this time nor ever again.

“Okay, you’ve had your fun... move!” She eventually said, nudging her pets away. Her feet were all slobbered, thick drool dripping from the spaces between the toes. “As for you, Belinda, find me a towel and clean this mess.”

The slave girl acquiesced, still reduced to complete quietness, disappearing into the bathroom before returning with a fluffy pink cloth that smelled of baby powder. With great care, she began wiping her divine arches.

“You may speak now.”

“Thank you, Goddess.” Belinda let out a shy smile.

“Did you like what you see, my dear?”

“Yes... and no. I would have preferred to be the one in their place, Gloria.”

“I know. Let this be a lesson for how things work in my world. Anything other than complete submission will be met with severe repercussions. You were lucky a moment of silence was all you got.”

“My mother used to tell me ‘luck is the idol of the idle’. It’s certainly not mine.” She muttered.

“Your mother was a wise woman, it seems. Still, you should remember I hold your fate from now on. As long as I’m inside your mind, my will is law.”

“Yes, Gloria.” Belinda finished cleaning her up and rejoiced when she allowed her to plant a solitary kiss on each sole.

“Now, what I am going to do with you three, huh? I want to be entertained, slaves. What are you willing to do for me?”

“Anything you wish.” Natasha giggled, a perfect response were it not so predictable.

“That’s too obvious, Nat.” Gloria sighed, rolling her eyes. “I already know that. Surprise me and I may even put you deeper.”

Natasha sat on the rug like an old Indian chief by a campfire, squinting her eyes. Thinking was hard, it made her head throb. The unpleasant feeling tied her tongue in a damp knot, sending her into a state of metal frenzy like she had never witnessed before. She didn’t want to think for herself ever again. “I... well... I don’t know. I just want what you want, Mistress, that’s all!”

“And that’s why you’re as useless as you can ever be... shame on you! What about you, Kabir? Get your noggin working and surprise me.”

“Would doing the centipede please you, Gloria?” He humbly replied.

He saw the faint surprise register on her face before she could hide it. “I don’t know what you mean by that.”

“Allow me then.” Kabir reached for the coffee table and took hold of a silicone penis mouth gag which he then promptly fastened. He looked ridiculous, a deranged sexual unicorn which would make any lover of a famous animated kids show scream with disgust. As soon as she realized what was on his mind, the mesmeric goddess bit the edge of a smile. “Ah, but do we have enough to spare?”

The answer was ‘yes’ and her mood lightened up just enough to see the deviant creation come to life. Natasha served as the head of the human beast, her visage of pure delight heightened by an inflatable red ball sticking out of her mouth. Kabir came next, the phallic extension of his lips spreading his girlfriend’s cheeks wide. Belinda had the honor of comprising the third segment, happily sodomizing his friend without a care in the world while a wavy butt plug made sure she had plenty of sexual stimulation on her own. As for Gloria, she simply squealed in her seat, depleting her phone battery in the pursuit of one more video for her collection.

On their hands and knees, the three slaves completed a tour of the living-room, cat eyes observing their debasement with callous indifference. All that was missing was a suitable Conga riff playing in the background to give the scene the extra flair it needed.

After three more laps, discomfort reared its ugly head, starting at the middle section of the fetish beast. Despite being his idea, Kabir was the first to falter. When he forcefully stopped behind the sofa, Belinda’s thick cock buried deeper inside his ass and he mewled, not out of pleasure but genuine pain. He blinked at the sudden stimulation of his nervous system and fell to the ground. The centipede was out of breath.

“Well, that was entertaining while it lasted.” Gloria peeked over the couch. " You may take a breather, pets, but don’t think for a moment your job is done.”

“Yes, Mistress.” They all mumbled in unison although the sound coming out of their stuffed mouths was nothing more than a garbled mess. The segments of the beast now dismantled, they all laid with their heads facing the ceiling, mindlessness still reigning deep inside their empty brains.

Gloria stretched herself and played the video she had just recorded from the start. It was almost flawless. Her favorite part was when the morning sunlight hit their drowsy faces, capturing the full extent of their lifeless features but it was always too brief and dismay sank once more.

“You seem upset, Goddess.” Natasha slithered next to her to snuggle between her half-open legs. With the face dildo gone she could breathe and speak normally again.

“I’m really not, but something is missing...”

“Paula and Denise?”

“Yes. Think of how great they would have looked as part of this spectacle.”

“You should warp their minds as well... that would be nice.” The young brunette muttered, dreamily.

“I have every intention to. I just need the perfect opportunity to get something started and then it’s non-stop party for everyone involved.”

“In that case, I have a suggestion.” Belinda intervened, inching closer to her to kiss her right hand.

“What is it?” Gloria’s magnificent eyes pierced hers.

“Denise’s birthday is next week. We could throw her a party and take it from there.”

“That’s not a bad idea. Go on.”

“How about you drug her cake? And with every slice she eats she gets weaker and weaker until she’s reduced to an air-headed bimbo!”

“Now, you’re on to something! I like it a lot. Yes, I can definitely see the entertainment factor cranked up to eleven, especially with Paula being forced to watch the whole thing without understanding what’s going on. ”

“And her mother, too. That would be hilarious!”

“Too bad she hates surprises...” Natasha blew a puff of dark hair from her face. “Remember the last time we tried one of those?”

“What she hated was that greasy stripper.” Gloria giggled, neon dance floor lights coming to mind. “He certainly didn’t live up to his stage name. Long Johnson, my ass!”

“Kabir could do the stripping this time...”

“You all could. In fact, you probably will. Belinda, you have just redeemed yourself in my eyes with that suggestion. Well done! Here’s your reward.” Gloria pushed her straight into her moist pussy. “Give it a good lick while you’re there. Every. Single. Inch.”

“Gladly.”

Yes, a party. An escalating succession of birthday treats, tied together by a perfect hypnotic bow. Gloria’s mind was already making all the necessary arrangements for it to be a success, but first her pets needed to have their roles strengthened. The current trance effects would be wearing off soon, but nothing some good kisses and additional brainwashing couldn’t resolve.

“Kabir, get me my lipstick.” She commanded.