The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

10 — Breaking Belinda

Despite being smarter than the average Jane, Belinda was always an ordinary student because she enjoyed skipping classes more than sticking around for them. A worthy challenge for some of her teachers, and a hopeless cause for the majority of them, she spent most of her college years drinking herself away in wild parties while thinking of the next tattoo design. Classrooms were like desecrated soil and being inside them longer than necessary, something she fought hard to avoid.

It was therefore a complete surprise to her that, when she opened her eyes once again, she was in one, the most bizarre study hall she had ever seen. Painted in luminous white from top to bottom immediately giving it the impression of something worthy of revere, the vast rectangular space had been stripped of all futile decorations and comprised only the teachers’s desk, a transparent acrylic semi-circle almost invisible to the eye, a tripod chair in the same material, and an electronic board floating in the middle of nothingness. As for her own personal space, it was nothing more than a small Japanese table, one where she couldn’t even fit her legs under. As a result, she had to kneel next to it and stare down at a handful of papers all headlined by the following sentence:

“Miss Gloria’s Class is now in Session.”

“What the fuck?” Belinda chuckled.

“No fucking allowed unless you learn how to behave, which is exactly the reason why we’re here,” Gloria retorted.

Belinda blinked and looked at the teacher’s desk again. There she was, looking quite provocative in a metallic silver latex uniform that wouldn’t look out of place in a sexy Internet production, a choker necklace with dangling bead charms around her neck, and a 24-inch-long riding crop on her left hand. “Welcome, Belinda. I hope you like this place because you helped create it, after all.”

“Where are we?” The tattooed beauty queried, head pounding under the weight of one hundred thousand imaginary sledgehammers.

“I just told you, but I’ll be kind enough to elaborate so you don’t get confused.” Gloria crossed her legs atop the desk. “We’re inside your mind or, at least, a small part of it where you and I can get to talk freely without being disturbed. I guided you into painting a picture that worked for the both of us and, curiously, this is what you settled on. I guess your need for discipline is stronger than I had expected. Either that, or you’ve been watching too much femdom porn as of late. It doesn’t really matter. I can work with what I have and working with you will be delightful, I’m sure. What is the last thing you remember?”

“Kabir and Natasha... they were...” She squinted, memories phasing in and out of existence. “And then you... kissed me?”

“Correct. And a wonderful kiss it was as it sent you tumbling down all the way here. Note this though: just because you created the scenario with me, that doesn’t mean you get to control anything that takes place in it now. This is my class and you’re my fresh student. How eager are you to learn?”

Belinda shook her head, hoping the searing pain would subside, but to no avail. “What exactly do you wish to teach me?”

“Hmmm, let’s see...” Gloria mused, gently biting the tip of the crop. “Here I am, in Domme mode looking completely irresistible and there you are, dressed like a slutty teen in dire need of correction. I only see one way this can go. How about you?”

“I’m not dressed like a...” Belinda muttered, but stopped the moment she confronted her own persona again. Gone were the gray T-shirt and shredded denims, now replaced by an impossible micro-skirt, white linen shirt whose buttons had gone mysteriously missing and a mismatched tie so long she could easily choke someone with. To complete the set, a classic pair of varnished shoes adorned her feet. They were the wrong size.

“What do you call that then?” Gloria snapped her fingers. “You look great, but there’s something missing... Ah, yes!” She laid down her hands on the table and a red ball gag appeared before her. “This is what’s coming for you if you decide to get too chatty, understood?”

Belinda stood up and undid her clothes, only to see them magically envelop her sinuous curves once again. The fresh look was staying no matter how much she tried otherwise unless...

“... you’d rather be naked for me.” Gloria concluded. “If so, say ‘Yes, Mistress’ and I might just indulge you.”

“Mistress? Are you fucking serious?”

“I’m always serious when it comes to power and respect. Mistress... Goddess... Queen... whatever word that makes the most sense to you when addressing a superior is fine, as long as you remain consistent.”

Belinda walked around the white classroom, trying to approach her desk. The shiny shoes bit her toes, causing red blisters as she continued. The more she pushed the weight of her body forward, the more the distance between them appeared to grow, like one of those optical illusions you see at a carnival, a game of mirrors to confuse even further her already bewildered soul.

“You may not approach me without permission but, by all means, keep trying!” Gloria uncrossed her legs and revealed her unshaven pussy. The beautiful tuft of red hair was mouth-watering. “Tell me: how aroused are you right now?”

“I’m not.” Belinda lied. “You’re not my type.”

“I’m everyone’s type, dear, once I know how their mind works. I know you don’t want to believe this, but I have to say yours is quite easy to figure out.”

“Is it now?”

“Oh, yes! You’ve always had this latent problem with authority, haven’t you? You love doing things your own way and if someone tries to show you an alternative or dictate the way you think, your primary reaction is to fight back. You like making a stand for yourself—which is quite commendable, actually!—but it’s also something that can get you into a lot of trouble because you don’t always know when to quit. Not everyone is out to get you, my dear. There are those that truly care about you and want you to be happy.”

“If you’re trying to say you’re one of them, drugging me and hypnotizing me sure is a strange way to prove it!” Belinda stopped walking. Though she had taken one hundred steps forward, the endlessness between them had grown even deeper. It was pointless to continue.

“I didn’t say that at all. If there’s one thing I’m not, is a hypocrite. The reason why we’re both here is because I want to you to entertain me. And when I decide I want something, I do what it takes to get it, as simple as that. I deserve everything that comes my way and though you’re not yet worthy of being mine, you will be.”

“That sounds like a load of horseshit! Is that what you told Kabir and Natasha to have them act so out of character?”

“Kabir needs a forceful woman in his life to treat him like the mindless puppet he was always born to be and, as strange as this may seem to you, I’ve done nothing to Natasha... yet. Everything you’ve seen resulted from his own mind-altering ways and whatever repressed urges she carried within. Our friend is not as innocent as he claims, and that’s a good thing, really! It made my job of wrapping him around my finger so much more delightful.”

“I want to wake up, Gloria! Let me out of here and I’ll...”

“... you’ll what? Turn a blind eye on everything you’ve witnessed and be on your way?”

“Yes, that’s exactly it! I don’t give a shit about your hypnotic delusions. Have as much ‘fun’ as you want, but let me out of it, okay? I already have enough crap to deal with and certainly don’t need more.”

“An interesting response...” Gloria admitted, tapping the floating board behind her. “... or it would be if I believed you. No, Belinda. I know exactly what would happen if I were to allow you to snap out of it right now. You would try to subdue me, wrestle me into submission and ruin everything I have planned for us. You would do it because just as much as you love to stand your ground, you like to help others in need even when they’re already beyond help. You can tell your mind to stop rationalizing a way out. There isn’t one other than the teachings you’re about to learn. Return to your seat.”

“No! We’re not done yet, you filthy...!”

Gloria kicked the ball gag her way and grinned as it slithered like a snake to shut her mouth. Belinda raised her hands to try to remove it, yet found them moving against her will. A gaping black hole emerged from the depths of her consciousness and pushed her into the brink of oblivion. Closing her eyes to the encroaching darkness, she could only feel what appeared like hundreds of horny hands groping every inch of her body and forcing her to an undesirable position.

As the blackness receded, all that was left was a cold chair, and criss-crossed straps binding her arms, legs, wrists, and ankles. Thick, electric wiring ran through them, sparkling current ready for a shock or two. Adding to that, a slick double-edged dildo attached to a hydraulic pump protruded from the seat, eager to take her in for a spin she would never forget. It brushed against her labia in dripping anticipation of the sexual onslaught that was to follow. Her movements were severely impaired except for a bit of leeway on her right hand, just enough for her to tap the chair’s arm.

Belinda tried to gulp, the air around her throat immediately dying out as the gag probed deeper. Gloria now stood right next to her, fiddling with a remote with four polychromatic buttons arranged in a square formation. The two top ones controlled the sexual contraption her friend was hooked to, while the remaining two directly interacted with the screen that now hovered before the helpless girl’s widened gaze.

“How do you like my fantasy now, sweetie?” The teacher smirked. “Please direct your attention to the screen. I’ll be asking a series of questions of you. Get them wrong, and I’ll zap you like you’ve never been zapped before but, if you answer in a befitting manner, then I’ll reward your compliance with a wave of endless pleasure. Don’t worry, the questions are as easy as they come. Here is the first one.”

Dark-red letters filled the screen, their capital display emphasizing its importance.

“WHO ARE YOU?”

“If you think the answer is ‘Belinda’, please tap once. However, if you believe the only correct answer is ‘Whatever I want you to be.’, tap twice and go deeper for me.”

Staying true to the only self she acknowledged as her own, Belinda tapped once.

“Being stubborn like Kabir, huh? Why can’t you servants ever choose the painless way out for once? Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.”

The chair lit up inside Belinda’s trance-induced hallucination, crackling jolts making her skin crawl. The electricity exchange was brief, yet powerful enough to make her shudder.

“Oh, did that hurt? The next one will be even more intense but, luckily, there’s no mistaking the right answer now, is there? WHO ARE YOU?”

If looks could kill, Belinda’s penetrating stare would have obliterated the teacher’s mental projection from every possible universe all at once. Again, she chose independence, a single tap signaling her commitment to herself.

“You think you’re being smart, but Time has no importance, here. Can you handle forever from now on? I don’t think so.”

The electric current sprung to life once more, the piercing flow starting at the tip of her toes and going all the way up to her burning scalp. Bloodshot eyes tried to escape their sockets, a muzzled whimper pushing against the gag as the pain intensified.

“Yes, I know, dear, but you need to learn. I want to be the permanent tattoo inside your thoughts. Open yourself to me and give me what I want. WHO ARE YOU?”

One tap, another act of rebellion, resistance tripled despite the stupefying odds. The fantasy would break before she did and then, pain or no pain, Gloria’s face would only have time to see the end of her fist.

“You know, the first time you gave me the wrong answer was kind of amusing; the second one, an obnoxious little thing only a brat would try to pull off, but the third is abuse. I tried to be reasonable with you, but you chose a nightmare instead of a dream. Have it your way, dear. Let’s see how much suffering you can really take before you agree with me.”

The voltaic torture burst through the seams of Belinda’s bindings, sending ripples of pure sadism down her spine. Seconds stumbled and piled up on one another, excruciating reminders that her captor was right all along. Within the confines of the mental prison she had conjured, the horrifying villainy could play over and over until only an empty husk remained. A maze of blue veins popped on her aching forehead as clock hands liquefied all around. Memory would not dare to persist, only deep and unrelenting torment.

A minute went by, then two, then twenty or more. Bitter tears rolled down her dog-tired eyes. Everything was going black, save for the branding letters on the road to compliance. A question made of three words that required two taps for one single outcome: zero resistance.

WHO ARE YOU? Both the floating screen and Gloria’s calculating voice demanded her response. Belinda screamed at her agonizing self and tapped twice. Almost immediately, the overpowering strain faded into the background, replaced by the powerful thrust of the two-pronged sex toy rocking her almost lifeless body back and forth.

“There we go...” Gloria cooed. “Isn’t this better? And to think you could have experienced this wonderful rapture all along if you hadn’t tried to bend the rules. My class, my direction. You can only be what I want. You will be what I choose for you, isn’t that right?”

Belinda didn’t even try to respond, swayed by the mechanical penis into an ever numbing lullaby.

Back in the real world, Gloria smiled when she saw her vacant-eyed friend drool helplessly on the living-room rug. It had taken its sweet time, but she was now certain the first lesson had been a success. Soon, the slave-girl-to-be would be ready to play.