The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

9 — The Greatest Show on Earth

Belinda Hale discovered her bisexuality when she was fifteen, courtesy of her BFF at the time, freckled Jenny Saint, and a beach volleyball. It was on a Summer afternoon when the temperatures couldn’t settle on anything below 90 ºF, and no fluid intake made things any easier. Still, they played on, nubile bodies growing into adulthood.

Both dove in its direction with all they had, and both failed miserably, crashing into the warm surface and into one another at the same time while the spherical object bounced above their heads as if mocking their inability to coordinate a simple defense. Sand did what it is supposed to do and found its way inside their garish swimsuits, but it was not responsible for the brief moment of strain when Belinda helped Jenny stand up and their parched lips almost touched. They never openly spoke of it and, in fact, their relationship died an inexplicable death right after that, but the life lesson proved invaluable. There was more to life than silly boys who thought scratching their balls was sexy and desirable, and she couldn’t wait to explore her other options.

In the years that followed, she did it with zeal and aplomb, and she wasn’t picky about it. Each new fling or relationship attempt helped her come to terms with what she really liked and what she could only tolerate. The difference between the two was staggering. When asked to choose between a hard cock and a shaved tight pussy though, the latter almost always took precedence, and her appreciation of them was only surpassed by a love of colorful ink.

It was one of her former girlfriends—a foreign exchange student she would never see again—that introduced her to the wonderful world of body art. The first tattoo was of a small butterfly, wings spread below her right wrist. It was followed by other delicate animals people loved to comment on, like the cute rabbit jumping on her left shoulder or the fluffy poodle chasing its tail around her navel. The zoological wonders then grew to incorporate dolphins swimming between her breasts, an electric eel supercharging the back of her neck and the open mouth of a jaguar threatening to devour unsolicited visitors that came anywhere near her cunt. For ages, she had been dying to add a dangling three-dimensional spider to her back. That day had finally come.

Belinda was on her way to her favorite tattoo parlor wearing a grey V-neck tee with a pair of ripped jeans when her phone sprung to life. The oddly dissonant electronic ring tone she had never bothered to change, interrupted the perfect Heavy Metal chord progression she mentally banged her head to every morning, a capital offense that should not go unpunished. Gloria’s warm visage filled the flat screen. What could she possibly want?

“What’s up, Gloria?” She asked, a hint of frustration slipping through.

“Good morning, Belinda.” The teacher replied, hurriedly. “Please tell me you’re not busy.”

“As a matter of fact, I am. About to give the animal kingdom another place to shine on my body.”

“So you finally made up your mind about that, huh? That’s good though I was hoping you could help me with a situation first.”

Belinda stopped walking and leaned against a traffic light pole, the only stationary figure amidst a sea of sweaty bodies coming in from every direction. “What sort of situation?”

“It’s about Natasha and Kabir. Something came up. Nothing good, I’m afraid.” Gloria’s voice trailed off.

“Oh? What happened?”

“She just called me, all stressed up, and on the verge of tears. Said he tried to do something to her over the phone she didn’t consent to. She’s scared out of her mind, Belinda! After what happened last night, she says she doesn’t want to be hypnotized any more, but Kabir is not up for it.”

“What?” Belinda’s neck jolted and she almost dropped the phone. “If that’s true, then she should call the police. Did you tell her that?”

Gloria’s tone shifted to what almost seemed liked genuine concern. The connection faltered for a moment but even with the hiccup, the message was clear “...o cops. What she needs right now is the support of her friends. I tried calling Paula and Denise too, but couldn’t get thr... that leaves the two of us. We have to help her.”

“When you put it that way...” Belinda pushed a strand of dark hair away from her eyes and sighed. “... I guess we really do. Where is she now?”

“Home. And she suspects Kabir is probably on its way there, too. If he truly lost it, we need to put some sense into that thick skull of his before things get even more out of hand.”

“Fuck! I suspected that story of his was riddled with holes, but didn’t expect things to go sideways so soon... I agree we need to help her out but still, having the police on this would be... ”

“... a major nuisance. Hell, if we’re unlucky, they’ll even side with him. You know how men are, especially those in uniform! I’m heading to her place right now. I asked Natasha to lock all doors and not answer any more calls until I arrive. How far are you? Do you need me to pick you up?”

“No, I don’t think so...” Belinda looked around to catch her bearings. The park at her left was the only reference point she needed. Past it, was the intersection she needed to take and, after that... She was six, maybe seven blocks away, enough distance for a good sprint without getting tired, even with the heat. “I’ll be there as quickly as I can, okay?”

“It’s a deal. See you soon.”

Gloria hung up, leaving a very confused young woman hanging in the balance. A few meters ahead, the tattoo shop “open” sign lit up, waiting for her business but Belinda had other webs to untangle... or get lost in.

* * *

Meanwhile, Kabir was almost at Natasha’s doorstep, slightly vacant gaze blinded by the morning sun. It was the first time he was walking around town without being aware of his trance state and the feeling was as blissful as the pleasure of following his Goddess’ commands. Sometimes, an almost invisible spark flickered on his widened pupils, fading almost immediately like a memory from another timeline that had no right to exist. Everything that wasn’t Gloria’s will, had to be aborted, even him.

Smiling from head to toe, he took the chromed elevator to the twelfth floor, the grating piece of music from the speakers above his head more than happy to repeat itself without ever feeling guilty. Natasha’s apartment was the fourth door to the right, the only one without a single scratch in it. The buzzing doorbell announced his arrival.

“Alana, your Master is here. Open the door right now.” He commanded.

The familiar bolts slid behind the rectangular white entryway. Three in total, each with its own particular quirk. The sound they made was one of the fondest memories of their consensual hypno-play together, perhaps the very first trigger he had implanted to condition her to obey. Releasing them was an excuse to unshackle her mind from the barriers and prejudices that stood in her way of true fun. At the same time, locking them could be used to fixate the trait Kabir wished to explore in each session. No matter the case, both Natasha and her hypnotized alter-ego always acknowledged the underlying power they carried within, going deeper and deeper for him.

The millionaire opened the door and kneeled to kiss his shoes. She looked more exposed than ever in her red leather harness lingerie. The crotch-less panties were a favorite of his along with the extendable hole at the back for whenever she needed the ravaging delight or relentless discipline of double penetration. Her hair was tied in a messy updo, i.e. a ponytail with the tail wrapped around its base. It looked polished enough, but not overly serious.

“Welcome, Master.” She squealed with joy. “Your property is eager to serve.”

‘Damian’ allowed her one more fleeting kiss and then pushed her gently aside to walk right in.

“Real property shouldn’t be eager about anything for that requires it to have emotions and thoughts of its own which is pure nonsense. You’re not trying to think you’re free, are you, slut?”

“No, Master.” She mewled, still on her knees. Her head turned almost mechanically to gaze upon his ass. “Your servant would never do something as foolish as that.”

“For your sake, you better be right.”

Alana kicked the door and trailed behind him, a kitten in heat or a beast of burden dying to be broken again. She saw no whip, no riding crop. Despite not being allowed to mouth her objections out loud, a pang of visible disappointment crept in her otherwise ravishing smile.

“Will Mistress Dahlia take long to get here?” She asked, spirit floating in a pool of trance and dream-induced endorphins. At that moment, both realities were one and the same.

“Any minute now.” He removed his jacket and threw it haphazardly across the room knowing she would fetch it, anyway. The young Siamese jumped out of its way and hid under one of the living-room chairs, thinking to itself humans were crazy. “We have a wonderful surprise for you when she does.”

“Oh,” she scurried to the abandoned garment and then gripped his right leg as if she couldn’t bear to stay a single feet away from his control. “Oh, yes! I love surprises! Please, tell me more.”

“Only when she gets here and not a moment sooner.” Damien pulled her chin up, melting her already loving gaze even further. “Don’t be impatient, little slut. It’s very unbecoming of you.”

“Yes, Master.” She pouted, bratty temperament temporarily kept in its proper place. The moment he stopped looking at her, clumsy fingers poked at his groin, trying to find a hard treat to play with.

“What did I just say? STOP!”

“I want to have fun...” Alana muttered under her breath.

“You’ll have more fun than your silly little brain can handle, I promise. Now be quiet.”

Reduced to muzzled, whimpering silence, the hypnotized slut laid herself to rest, hoping for genuine excitement to find its way to her, soon.

It came in the form of a text, five minutes later. Dahlia was coming up and she was bringing company.

* * *

Whether it was coincidence or fate that made the two of them arrive at the same time was irrelevant, but Gloria couldn’t be happier with the outcome. While having the other girls on board would have made for a more compelling display of her skills, it was only fitting for Belinda to be the second of the group to be properly welcomed into her world. Her outright dismissal of hypnosis and mental games deserved a do-over, one she was more than willing to provide.

“Good, you’re here. Let’s go.” Gloria hugged her and then opened the apartment complex’s front door to let her in.

“No problem.” Belinda puffed. “How’s Nat doing?”

“Better than before, I’m sure.” A deviant grin lit the redhead’s face.

“How about Kabir? Have you heard from him?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t really worry about that right now.” Gloria led the way to the elevator. “He’s not as important or half as dangerous as I made him sound when I called you, sorry.”

Belinda batted a bewildered eyelash at her. “Excuse me? But you said...”

“I said what I needed to say to get you here, but this is where things get interesting. I hope you have an open mind, or at least more open than yesterday.” The elevator doors closed behind them.

“Huh? Okay, Gloria. You’re starting to freak me out. What the fuck is really going on around here?”

“Easy now...” The teacher silenced her pretty lips with a solitary finger. “Everything will make sense, soon. They’re waiting for us to get the spectacle started so off we go.”

Natasha’s front door was now slightly ajar, an invitation for every voyeur around. Inside, Kabir stood motionless looking down at his unruly pet while she remained on her hands and knees mesmerized by his erect cock, a taste of what was to come. Their poses were perfect, human-sized mannequins ready to impress.

“Oh, my God!” Belinda shrieked when she saw their unnatural exhibition, a cried she repeated even louder when Gloria snapped her fingers and said:

“Hit it, Kabir! I want to see the goods, and I want to see them now.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He retorted, ramming his slut’s throat with the sheer force of a firing torpedo. “Alana, deactivate. Deactivate, but remain deep in trance. This message is for Natasha’s ears only, poor sweet Natasha that saw more than she should and now must be made to forget. Taste the heavenly fluid that will make you even more mindless and obedient to me. Forget, Nat. Forget everything you were never made to remember. Forget for me.”

“Hmmm...” The entranced woman moaned, happily feasting on his overpowering manhood. Other than dreams, it had been forever since she had experienced such sweetness, but the waiting had surely been worth it.”

“Kabir? What the fuck? Cut that out right now!” Belinda vociferated, trying to separate the two. “Nat? Nat, snap out of it! Do you hear?”

“Now that they’re getting to the best part? I don’t think so.” Gloria reeled her in as if she were just another puppet. “Just relax and enjoy the show, my dear.”

“Show? Is that what you think this is? He’s forcing himself on her! There’s only one word for what’s happening, and that is rape.”

“Actually, the word I would use is ‘hot’.” The Chemistry teacher shrugged. “I asked you to keep an open mind. Can you do that for me or not?”

Belinda’s response was a numbing slap that hit the bridge of her nose. “I don’t know what game you’re playing, but this is sick! Are they both entranced? Is that it? Wake them up!”

Gloria parsed her lips and nodded disapprovingly. “Not going to happen. Shhh, Belinda. You’re too tense and ruining my entertainment right now so allow me to fix that.”

The kiss was fierce, a passionate display of intensity from a woman who knew all too well what she wanted in life and how to get it. Her tainted lipstick smeared the tattooed beauty’s lips and cheeks, leaving impressions of decadence and burning lust behind. What was supposed to last only a second or two soon became a tour de force, tongue playing with tongue, hot saliva dripping between her teeth.

“What was that for?” Belinda huffed, the taste of her friend’s saccharine fluids gracing the tip of her pierced tongue before swirling down her aching throat. She wanted more.

“Oh, sweetie... do I really need to tell you that? You’ve been dreaming about kissing me since the day we met. Congratulations, I just made that fantasy come true.”

“I never... Oh fuck!” The apartment spun like a top out of control. The radiant daylight filtering through the half-open windows cracked into a million pieces when it hit her drooping eyes. “What... what else did you just do?”

“No more than I had planned, no less than what you deserve. You like both boys and girls. I’m sure you’ll love the role I have in mind for you in this game of ours.”

“Not... hmmm... playing...” Belinda mumbled, almost unable to keep her eyes open.

“Kabir said that too, and look at him, now. It will be fun. In fact, you’ll never remember having more fun in your entire life.”

“Nat... wake... up, please...”

Natasha ignored her, too busy forgetting all the things she needed not to remember. Homemade ruined orgasm video? What was that? Master’s cock was so yummy and with Mistress Dahlia watching, the plump delicacy felt even better. She could lose sight of everything else all day long. Belinda wobbled and collapsed before them, right where she needed to be for a perfectly synced cum facial.

Gloria grinned as her ‘omnivorous’ friend mindlessly sank into a forced state of mesmeric surrender. She had had many hobbies, many lovers, and many wonderful fetish adventures in the past but, whenever she recalled such memories from the depths of her kinky self, they always paled in comparison to the ecstasy of here and now, enslavement in the making. Resistance was hot in small doses, but true corruption of mind, a dessert to be eaten and enjoyed as many times as possible. Try as she may, there was no denying that having a group of horny toys to play with in any way she saw fit was truly the greatest show on Earth.