The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

8 — An Order from a Goddess...

The moment his phone rang, Kabir knew that something was wrong. As much as he loved Natasha and Natasha loved him back, one of the tent poles of their relationship was: mornings are sacred and so is breakfast. It had to be quite the serious affair to take him away from his Bombay toast. The ginger and cinnamon-spiced slices of bread—a favorite of his!—appeared to resent the interruption as much as he did, beginning to fall apart before his eyes as the ring tone became louder, louder, its usually sweet cadence now nothing more than a cacophony of sound.

“What do you want, Nat?” He grumbled, plastic spork fighting against the elusive sweet crumbs.

It was the second strange thing to happen to him that morning, the first being waking up in the coach with no recollection of ever falling asleep there. When he did, his body was awkwardly bent just like a puppet whose strings had been unexpectedly cut. Funnily enough, he did have a vague impression of a porcelain terror floating in his mind, remnants of the horror flick he was watching before, perhaps? Tiredness was the most obvious explanation for his perplexity blackout and yet, the crude storyteller in him, knew that sticking to the obvious when thinking of his next plot, often lead to nowhere. Trying to put on a smile, he answered the call. The words that came out of him walked a fine line between passiveness and aggressiveness, unlike anything he had done before.

“Good morning, dear. How are you doing and what’s so important that you felt the need to break our one unwritten rule?”

“Fuck off!” Natasha screamed on the other end of the line. “You better have a good explanation for the mess you sent me.”

“Excuse me?” He blurted, taken aback by her coarse language. That was strangeness number three and four was looming around the corner.

“Don’t play dumb, not really in the mood for that.” She continued, chewing syllables faster than he hoped to grab another bite of his sweet and moist delicacy. “The video, Kabir! How do you explain the fucking video?”

“Easy, Nat. What video are you talking about?”

“Are you really going to do this even though I’ve just asked you not to? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you, you fucking asshole?”

So many fucking going around and yet no actual pleasure for him. Her words were grating,

“To be honest, I don’t know what I’m doing or what you’re accusing me of having done... " He took a deep breath, thoughts slightly jumbled. “... so if you’ll be so kind to start from the beginning.”

“For fuck’s sake! How long has it been going on, huh?”

“What?”

“How long have you been cheating on me, Kabir?”

“Hey, hold on!” He finally lost his appetite. “What’s this nonsense about cheating on you? And again... what video?”

“The one you sent me, idiot. I bet it was a mistake, but it’s done. How long have you and Gloria been playing with one another behind my back? Go on, tell me!

Kabir switched the phone from his left ear to the right, brooding eyes floating on a web of uncertainty, the spork now forgotten. She was firing all cylinders, yet his brain was out of gas.

“I’m totally confused, here.” He mumbled. “What’s Gloria got to do with any of this?”

“You look anything but confused in the goddamned video. In fact, it seemed like you were enjoying yourself a lot. Hell, you both were! I just need to know why! I thought you loved me. Fuck, I thought you were different!”

“I do love you! I love you more than anything in the world but you have to believe me! I really have no clue what’s this all about. I didn’t send you any video, Nat.”

“I must be dreaming the footage I’m looking at, then! I was already expecting a lame excuse, but feigning ignorance must be the dumbest of them all. If you’re not going to come clean with me, I guess I’ll have to take it up to her.”

“I’m not feigning anything!” He gnarled, raging hand sweeping the kitchen table. Breakfast saw it coming without being able to do anything in return. Juicy bits slid between his fingers and rolled to the floor. “Can you please calm down so we can have a normal conversation?”

“There’s nothing normal about this! What kind of man betrays his girlfriend with one of her closest friends and films the whole thing? That’s sick, Kabir! You’re sick. And so is she.”

“I... okay, hold on. If you say I sent you a video, then it should be...” He quickly scrambled through his message history and clicked on the incriminating recording. The ruined orgasm on display was nothing compared to the shattered perception of reality. “Oh!”

“Oh? Still putting on the act? You’re not very convincing though.” Natasha sibilated. She was on full predator mode now, chasing blood and something more.

“This can’t be.” He shook his head so fast that it was almost as if his whole mind was liquefying, and dripping through his ears and nose. The runny sensation extended to his aching tongue. “This... this didn’t happen!”

“Save your lying breath because it stinks, anyway. You and I are done, you hear? Done!”

“Please wait... I... I don’t even remember Gloria being here last night.”

“Oh, give me a fucking break!”

“I mean it! We were together at dinner, then I came home, watched something on TV, and that’s it. I have no idea what it is I’m seeing here, and I know I didn’t drink that much!”

“And why should I believe any of that?”

“Because it’s true. What reason would I have to lie about something so serious? I get it, you’re mad, and so am I but, please... there has to be something more to this whole deal because it doesn’t make any sense, otherwise!”

“None of this makes sense! Ruined orgasms don’t cause fucking amnesia, Kabir!”

“You’re right, they don’t, but...”

“What is it now? Have you found another excuse to bait me with?”

“No, I... Give me a second, please.”

Kabir raised the phone at eye-level and examined the video, carefully. There he was, on the brink of ecstasy only to have it be denied by his restless cock and a sinister laugh. It was him, it was his face, and his body, but didn’t feel like him at all, the blanked out eyes and the overly relaxed muscles hiding the nefarious truth in plain sight.

“What the... ? She couldn’t have...” He thought.

“You’re not supposed to remember anything I don’t want you to...” a remnant of Gloria’s mellifluous commands echoed in the innermost recess of his brain. “Forget what you’re seeing, Kabir, and make her forget, too.”

“I’m not going to do that...” He talked under his breath. “I refuse, you hear?”

“Refuse to do what?” Natasha asked, her impatience reaching critical levels. She hadn’t exploded yet but, the moment she did, a nuclear detonation would feel tame by comparison.

“Only those with free will get to refuse what’s coming for them...” The hypnotic ghost siren continued, its melody rising from the depths of trance past until it was all he could hear. “... but my programming doesn’t work that way. You will do everything I want and you know why? Because you wouldn’t be listening to me right now if you weren’t already eager to obey. I’m here without being, both inside your thoughts and outside your body. Everywhere you turn, you’ll see me standing there, and every corner of your mind you try to hide from me is just another playground where I get to make the rules. I’m growing, expanding, taking over what you are with each word you believe you’re hearing for you believe in no other but me. Remember who owns you now and what you must do to keep me appeased. You have a mission, a divine decree. An order from a Goddess is holy and inescapable. Remember, Kabir. Remember, slave. Remember what must happen to Natasha.”

“She must forget...” He blinked, head spinning. The kitchen spun with him, cabinets wobbling, metallic reflections bouncing off the microwave’s half-open door and the washing machine right next to it. His lips trembled as if he had just been kissed by true love.

“Yes... her spirit must become as blank as yours, purified, conditioned, controlled. She must forget and so she will because you’ll make sure of that. Don’t fight what has already happened in your mind’s eye. The outcome is always the same, only a little more painful the more you resist, and you don’t want that. Now, say the words of power before she hangs up the phone and you miss your chance. I’m waiting, Kabir. Obey!”

“Natasha, I... I’m sorry...” His head bobbed.

“Sorry for what now?”

“For this. Alana, activate.”

His angry girlfriend faded from existence and her carefree alter-ego rose from slumber. “Damien, is that you?” She asked, looking at her surroundings and seeing her luxurious mansion smiling back at her.

“Yes, Alana. I’m here.”

“Okay... hmmm... what were we talking about just now?”

“Nothing you need to concern yourself with, dear.”

He could almost hear her thought patterns whirring like cogs in an oiled machine. “It’s never a good sign when you say things like that. What are you keeping from me?”

“I already told you...”

“Not buying it, sorry. You know you’re no good at keeping secrets so...”

“Alana, stop talking. In fact, freeze! Do you understand?”

Her shallow breath served as response. If he could see her for real at that moment, he would have found she played the role of statue to perfection, standing halfway between her bed and the bathroom door, satin nightgown loosely hanging around her waist, erect nipples kissing the morning light as a fluffy quadruped focused on smelling the sweaty spaces between her curly toes.

“Very good, Kabir.” Gloria’s aural vestige smirked. “I bet you’re feeling wonderful right now, seizing control of her as your own is easily taken away. It’s a start, but hardly the main course in this scrumptious meal because it’s not Alana you really want, is it? Also, aren’t you forgetting something else you should be doing right now?”

“Yes, Mistress.” He nodded, memories of who he was and who he was meant to be for her combining in a single purpose. “Alana, I’m going to hang up the phone right now and call you right a.s.a.p. Wait for me. Remain exactly as you are, mindless. You are only allowed to move to answer my call when it arrives. Don’t do anything else until you hear my voice again.”

A muffled moan escaped her lips, the sweet prelude of complete acquiescence. The bratty millionaire obeyed for she knew how to be a good pet, even when she was not dreaming. Misha rubbed against her owner’s legs and licked a drop of scented fluid dripping from her inner thigh. It wasn’t water.

Kabir terminated the call and immediately reported to his superior. “Natasha is in trance right now just like you ordered, Gloria.”

The Chemistry teacher was about to exit her apartment, about twenty blocks away. Smart casual was the choice of the day. The black singlet with sexy square neck was a good match for the faux crocodile midi skirt and leather cowboy mid heel ankle boots, the dark colors on all the pieces highlighting even more her burning hair. As expected, she rejoiced when she heard the news. Orders were to be followed and he had behaved admirably in that regard. Perhaps she would be generous enough to offer him another incomplete satisfaction as reward.

“Is she now? Wonderful. Knowing you did that for me just makes you feel weaker and weaker, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Gloria.”

“Weak boys like you belong on their knees when their Mistress is addressing them. Are you kneeling for me, Kabir?”

“I am now.” He retorted, legs slightly spread apart, bulgy ball sac rubbing against his stained boxers.

“You haven’t made her forget yet, right?”

“No. Not until we’re all together.”

“That’s right... your subconscious knows its proper place and so do you. Well done!”

“Thank you, Gloria. Where do you want us to meet? Here?”

“I think a change of scenery is in order. Natasha’s house will do just fine. How soon can you be there?”

“Half an hour, give or take.”

“Excellent. Make sure she’s primed for the occasion because I expect quality entertainment after all. You don’t want to cause me any distress or give me any reason to be upset with you, do you?”

“Never, my Goddess.”

“Then do as you’re told and, Kabir...”

“Yes, Gloria?”

“You can forget this conversation took place, too. It’s unnecessary clutter for a simple toy such as you whose sole purpose is to please me. Please me now and obey.”

“Yes, Gloria.”

Kabir blinked and glanced at his engorged penis. Why was he hard from being on the floor? And why was he on the floor to begin with? Ah, yes... Natasha and him were playing again, a sweet game of mesmeric seduction where she was a masterpiece in the making, a static relic without volition or care. The new call triggered her again.

“Alana, listen to me. Listen and obey. I’m coming in for a visit. Dahlia will be joining us shortly as well. Be ready to receive us accordingly, is that clear?”

“Yes, Master Damien...” She droned. “Do you wish me to wear anything special for the occasion?”

“I wouldn’t mind if you weren’t wearing anything at all, but we can’t really have that. You know what I like, sweetie. Choose something that will make us both happy.”

“I understand. I love to be happy like this.”

“I know you do just like I love it, too. Be there, soon. Until then.”

Both their hearts glowed from the inside out when silence fell, erogenous fantasies blooming beyond their rational control. While Kabir finally got to finish his meal with a couple of dried grapefruit slices for a little extra pep, Alana embraced warm water on her hair, bosom, and navel. Sometimes, the shower head liked to coil around her legs before thrusting itself into her damp pussy for a mind-shattering flood of pleasure. It happened again.

Meanwhile, Gloria had returned to her house to fetch a new set of clothes and some toys from her private collection as she was sure to find good use for them. Finally, her plan was truly underway: One mindfucked girl, an enthralled puppet boy, too many pesky memories that made no sense existing, and one Mistress with a truly mesmerizing kiss. Three players was a good number for a hypnotic party but perhaps wasn’t good enough. What would the other girls think of seeing “Mr. It’s-All-Consensual” force his entranced girlfriend to forget inconvenient truths just because...?

“I guess there’s only one way to find out...” She began scrolling through her contact list.