The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

15 — The Party Begins

It was often said that Paula hated birthdays, but that was quite the exaggeration. She liked them, just didn’t like them enough to justify all sorts of crazy shenanigans in their name. For her, a good day didn’t need to involve grand gestures or extravagant wastes of money. Something intimate did the trick just fine, especially when the right people were there. If you gave her that, she would be happy. If you tried anything else, chances are she wouldn’t talk to you for a very long time.

Unlike her, Gloria lived for decadent festivals under candlelight. An opulent celebration was just the right remedy to counterbalance the audacity of the outside world, always insisting she grew older. While it’s true that Time waits for no one, that didn’t stop her from dictating its rules whenever possible. She would not be a pawn to external forces but shape the moment on her own terms, preferably with plenty of booze and horny pets to cater to her whims.

It’s therefore no surprise that, on that fateful morning, both women woke up in completely different frames of mind. Staying true to herself, Paula was silently hoping for the day to go quietly despite knowing in advance that her friends had something else to say. On the other hand, Gloria couldn’t wait for the hypnotic revelations that would have her birthday-shy friend become just one more pet to play with. Despite having had lots of fun with Kabir and Timothy the day before, that had just been an appetizer for what she expected to be quite the long meal. Everything had to be perfect. Anything less than that would be a travesty.

Sauntering around her house, completely naked just because she felt like it, Gloria called her favorite dual person. It was a little over half-past eight and young Natasha was facing the closet mirror, thinking of what clothes to put on that day. She was wearing a black see-through negligee every man would love to grope and every woman would love to have. No irresistible erotic dreams had blessed her last night, but they were about to before she headed out to work.

“Hey, Gloria. What’s up?” She chirped as she answered the call.

“A kiss for your thoughts and right now you don’t have any to spare.” Gloria cooed. “Sleep for me, pet. Sleep and obey.”

“Yes, Goddess.” Natasha responded, arms falling to the side, perfectly blank expression reflected by the six-feet rectangular mirror in front of her and also by her lazy cat’s blue eyes. “How may I be of service to you, today?”

“I’m just checking to see if everything really is according to plan. Kabir told me to trust you but I had to do things my way, nonetheless. No nasty surprises regarding the party preparations, I hope.”

“None. Belinda and I worked hard to please you, Goddess. When she sees what we set up, Paula will be so overwhelmed with emotion she will easily fall under your spell and, once she does...”

“... there’ll be no escape, just like there’s no escape for you. Can you think of anything better for your life than having me in charge?”

“I can only think what you want me to think.”

“And do what I want you to do, right? That’s what slaves exist for, after all.”

“Yes, Goddess. Your will is my will, and that will never change.”

“Always good to hear, but even better to see it. Turn on your camera for me.”

“Yes Goddess.” Natasha touched the phone’s screen activating the frontal camera, her mesmerized visage now on full display. As expected, her choice of sexy attire received the highest approval.

“There’s my good little hypno-bitch. Looking mighty fine but, as much as I adore you, Nat, I want to play with the other you, too. Alana, activate.”

“I’m here, my owner.” The imagined heiress blinked and came to her senses, immediately kneeling by the bed. One that was two, two that were one, so different in demeanor yet exactly the same when the depth of trance took over.

“Good to see you too. Are you ready to please me?”

“I’m always ready to make you smile. What is it you need? Command me and I’ll make it happen.”

“How do you feel about a little humiliation first thing in the morning?”

“Nothing is too humiliating if it comes from your lips, Goddess.”

“You really know how to make your owner feel powerful, sweetie. Then again, it’s not like your programming gives you any choice but to crave my attention and approval. Stand up and go to the nearest window. Place your phone somewhere close where I can have an unrestricted view of what’s happening and then wait for further instructions.”

“Yes Goddess.” Alana tiptoed across the carpet, Misha rubbing against her legs. As of late, his owner engaged in some pretty bizarre behaviors after the sunrise, but he was fine with it just as long as she didn’t forget to feed him. A faint meow reached her ears but produced no visible reaction, for they were completely oblivious to anything that wasn’t an expression of her superior’s dominance over her.

Alana laid down the phone next to a flower vase to the right of the window and stood to attention facing the outside world. Even though her neighborhood was relatively quiet, it wouldn’t stay that way for long, the call of honking car horns and scrambled feet on the crosswalks below combined to produce a repetitive symphony of city life where everything was dictated by strenuous speed. Few things dared shatter this monotony. Boobs could do the trick.

“Now, my little bitch...” Gloria continued, licking her lips as she played in her imagination everything that was about to happen. “Take off that gown, open the window far and wide and expose yourself. Your voice will be drowned by the noise outside, but I want you to say with every syllable who you really are. Tell the world you’re my slut and that there’s nothing you won’t do for me. Do it, slave. Do it now!”

Alana kissed her modesty goodbye and opened the window, perky boobs kissed by the cool morning breeze, erect nipples slightly pointing upwards as if trying to reach the sky. Misha made one last attempt to get her attention purring against her left ankle, but it was no use. She was in too deep, absorbed by the engrossing desire to be less than a human. Being a chattel suited her. Following orders was a privilege to be savored without remorse. She was Gloria’s and Gloria was all.

“I AM GLORIA’S HYPNOTIZED SLUT!” She screamed, voice awash in liberating bliss. “SHE OWNS ME AND I’LL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROVE IT!”

Titties flowed freely, and Gloria laughed. There really was no better way to start an unforgettable day.

* * *

Meanwhile, Kabir was having it rough, cold sweat dripping from his forehead as he unconsciously checked his watch for the umpteenth time. Despite not remembering that had happened to him in the last twenty-four hours, he knew something special was coming, and not just Paula’s anniversary. Addiction to Gloria’s hypnotic kisses and subsequent suggestions was real, and so was the sense of impeding doom stemming from withdrawal. The more he sank for her and his thoughts were rewritten to suit her twisted world view, the less time he could go on without another fix, desperately thinking of submitting without knowing why or how. A single second without her commands was worse than an eternity of torture in the 9th Circle of Hell, and not even Dante would have wanted such a fate for himself.

At the same time, Belinda was also drowning in anxious anticipation, looking for a perfect result to something she couldn’t grasp. She had been a proud worker bee ever since the day she had learned the pleasure of servile surrender. Even though her conditioning process had been the less refined so far, the feeling of indoctrination had hit her hard, like a new tattoo etched on her skin. Her alternative way of thinking already had a fearsome grip over her soul and, unless something changed, it could very well become a permanent fixture.

And then there was Denise, the one that knew the less of what was happening and understood even less than half of it, an innocent yet curious mind caught in tantalizing fantasies involving stage hypnotists she only knew by name. Since the not so memorable concert night, she had experienced the same out-of-body euphoria two more times, Deanna Queen’s mature body and clever wordplay gradually taking over her perception of reality. It was absurd and yet so delightful, a splinter in once firmly established beliefs that did not want to go away. Even the daily horoscope seemed to confirm that, proudly announcing in big, bold letters:

“Big changes are coming to your life, but be wary. Seize them or they will seize you.”

Truer words had never been printed.

* * *

The rest of the day carried on with as little as interesting developments as possible, hours anyone would easily ignore even without being told to. Needless to say, Paula’s was the more eventful of the bunch, courtesy of brief yet amicable phone calls, random birthday e-mails and even a large surprise flower bouquet delivered to her work station around lunch time. It was an elegant arrangement comprising Doria Pink Santini Chrysanthemums, Memory Lane Roses, Pink Germini, Avalanche Roses, Pistache and Dusted Pink Pinecones, complete with a personalized card in Gloria’s cursive handwriting. It read:

“A special treat for a special day. You only live once, so let’s play. Happy Birthday, sweetie. The sky is no limit for someone like you.”

“That’s actually pretty sweet.” She noted, taking in the delicate fragrances until the end of her shift. Then, as she clocked out, she saw Kabir’s car parked outside waiting for her, and the aspiring writer standing by the passenger’s door, unable to hide a heartwarming smile.

“Happy Birthday, Paula! Need a ride?”

“You know I have one. What are you doing here, Kabir?”

“Oh, you know... just in the neighborhood...”

“Right... you never come to this part of town unless something goes on, and judging by Gloria’s flowers, something definitely is. What did you guys plan this time?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about... I was just asked to serve as your chauffeur, and I’m happy to oblige. Will you let me do that?”

“As grateful as I am, may I politely refuse? I’m tired. It was an exhausting day, and I promised my mother I would stop by the restaurant later so...”

“No, you may not, and your mother may or may not be where we’re headed.” Kabir continued to play coy with her. “Come on, it will be fun. You don’t have to stay for long if you don’t want but you deserve this and I promise you you’re going to love it.”

“If we do this, can you promise me one thing?”

“Of course. What is it?

“No hypnosis talk tonight, please. I understand now I wasn’t entirely fair to you the other day, but it would be best if you didn’t bring it up again. Not tonight.”

“This is your moment and we all want you to enjoy it. I won’t mention anything hypnosis-related. Scout’s honor!”

“You were never a real scout, Kabir, but I’ll take your word for it, and make sure you stick to it.”

“After you then.” The mesmerized writer took a bow and opened the door for her.

Paula slid comfortably into her seat, the flower bouquet nested between her legs. “Can you at least tell me where we’re going?”

“In due time.” He retorted, grinning. “I’m not at liberty to ruin the surprise before time or there’ll be hell to pay.”

“Literally? Paula chuckled, suddenly envisioning him being scolded by everyone else for being too lax with their schemes. She was the lucky one. While others lived through life, just dragging their feet around as if they were ball chains and making no effort to establish meaningful connections with anyone, she had found a supportive group of people that were always there for here. Sure, sometimes they didn’t see everything eye to eye, but they always found their way to one another, strengthening bonds beyond what common mortals though possible. More than friends, Paula saw them all as family members, and nothing was more important than family.

“Let me go home first and change into something else then. I don’t want to show up looking like this.”

She was wearing a long double-breasted blazer in beige with matching pants and three-inch black pumps, a perfect combo for a professional environment but not so much for a friendly escapade.

“I think you look great, but we can make a quick detour if you really need it. Emphasis on quick, okay?”

“I just need five minutes.”

“Twenty minimum then.” Kabir chuckled, speaking from experience from past dates. Natasha held the record of an hour and fifteen minute wait, though he didn’t talk about it any more.

Paula didn’t stoop so low, but couldn’t stick to her original intent either. Twelve minutes after Kabir left her at the front door of her house, she returned, sporting a Bordeaux rhinestone crop top and a high waist faux suede mini skirt in jet black. The young man didn’t say a word as she fastened her seat belt once more, but he didn’t have to. His sparkling gaze was already talkative enough, proof she had made the right choice. Before stepping on the gas, he texted his hypnotic Mistress to say:

“We’ll be there in ten.”

* * *

Gloria smiled to herself when she got the text. All the other guests had already arrived. Natasha had come alone one hour earlier to put on the finishing touches on the special venue, and Belinda had brought Denise in ten minutes before. The board was set; the pieces falling into place, Paula’s surprise about to unravel.

It would have been so easy to go to her house, catch her off-guard and brainwash her into submission too, but it surely wouldn’t half as fun and a sadist like her lived for the big moments. The show had—and would!—go on all night long. Gloria applied a fresh coat of lipstick and waited for Time to stop fooling around finally give her what she deserved.