The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

16 — You Didn’t Have to Do This

“Are we there yet?” Paula asked for the umpteenth time, like an impatient child on its way to an amusement park.

“Almost.” The writer replied, and she pouted, for that was always his answer and it just wasn’t working anymore.

She hadn’t hoped to get excited at all about that day, but Kabir had upped the anticipation game right after she took the passenger’s seat by asking her to wear a blindfold during the ride.

“You’re kidding, right?” She had asked, as if the strange request was a capital offense for which there was no forgiveness.

“Nope.” Kabir smirked, satin cloth in hand.

“Whose brilliant idea was this, anyway?”

“That’s another thing I’m not at liberty to say, sorry.”

“What can you tell me then, Kabir? Come on, there’s got to be something!”

“I can say fun is guaranteed one way or another, especially if you’re open for it.”

“Now, you’re just being cryptic for the sake of being cryptic, aren’t you?”

“Perhaps.” He shrugged. “Blindfold please, or I’ll be in for a world of trouble if you don’t.”

“Fine, but don’t make me regret it!”

They had only been on the road for five minutes, but sight deprivation made it feel like it was almost five hours or more. At first, Paula had tried to draw a mental map in her head, but after the third turn, she was already completely lost and patience was not on her side.

“God, this is so infuriating!” She grumbled while Kabir happily tapped the steering wheel. There was something quite comforting about seeing her act in such an innocent way, especially considering what his hypnotic owner had in store. He wasn’t privy to all the details for there are things slaves don’t need to know, but the taste of her appetites was still fresh in his mouth and ass and the chances of Paula’s future being any different were slim to none. It was okay, though. All children need to grow one day and real life is hardly like what you see in the movies, where love always finds a way and all obstacles can be overcome by the sheer power of an indomitable will. No, sometimes you fuck life and other times it fucks you with a giant black rubber cock while your brain drowns in ecstatic mantras of submission.

“Hmmm...” He moaned, hoping his Goddess wouldn’t focus all of her attention on the birthday girl and gave him yet another chance to prove just how good he really was.

“Did you say something, Kabir?”

“We’re almost there, Paula, and I really mean it this time.”

“We’ll see about that... oh wait, I can’t!” She resisted the temptation of getting rid of the blindfold for good.

After a few more twists and turns that confused her mental landscape even more, Kabir’s car came to a full stop on an eerily quiet street. He laid his hands on his weary lap and said:

“You may take a look now.”

Paula happily complied but to say she wasn’t ready for the surprise was a clear understatement. A block of old square houses stretched out before her, all painted in a light shade of pink. It was her old neighborhood, the first place where she had lived after her parents got married. A wave of memories flooded her senses, finding a place of solace in her wide-open eyes.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed, on the verge of tears. “Is this for real?”

“It is.” Kabir exited the vehicle and went around to open the passenger’s door. “Welcome home.”

“Wow, I can’t remember the last time I was here!”

“Is it everything the way you remembered?” Kabir helped her out and locked the car as they took their first steps in this familiar world.

“Pretty much, yes.” She looked around in every direction, stories of wonders past all rushing to greet her.

“You’re going to like where this is going then.” Kabir pointed to the right, framing a house with a dark red door next to which Gloria and the rest of the gang stood, waving at them.

“No!” Paula covered her mouth with trembling hands. “You didn’t...”

“We sure did. Or rather, Belinda and Natasha did. I’m here for the ride and just seeing that expression on your face has already been worth it.”

“I can’t believe it!” She picked up the face, drawing closer and closer to her childhood home.

Belinda rushed to meet her and hugged her halfway, she too overcome with emotion from seeing it reflected on her friend’s face.

“Hey, sweetie. Happy Birthday!”

“Hi.” Paula hugged her tight. “Thank you, but this... this is too much. Guys, you didn’t have to do this!”

“Don’t be silly. Of course, we did. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we couldn’t let it pass us by.”

“How... how did you pull this off?”

It was Natasha who delivered the answer, joining the group hug while Denise and Gloria continued to observe the scene from a distance.

“The house has been on the market for a few weeks now. The current owner is looking to rent it, and when we got word of it, we pulled all the stops to secure it for a couple of nights at least. We hope you like it.”

“Like it? Guys, I... I’m speechless right now.”

“Speechless is good.” Kabir approached from behind and kissed the back of her hair. “Paula, you deserve this and so much more. We may have our differences but, no matter what happens, remember we love you, okay?”

“Awww, I love you guys, too!”

“Mind if we cut in?” Denise finally joined the fray, followed by the fiery controller of minds.

“No, but you’re all crazy, you know? You’re all crazy.”

“If you think that now, wait until you get inside.” Gloria replied. “It was impossible to recreate everything you remember, of course, but we did our best to give it that homey feel.”

“Like I said, crazy!” Paula smooched her left cheek. “Thank you for the flowers, by the way. They are lovely.”

“I’m glad, dear. Shall we get inside? It’s getting kind of cold out here.”

“Yes, please.”

Everyone was wearing a comfortable outfit for the occasion, and none of the women were afraid to show some skin. Belinda looked great in a combination of dark wash jeans and an off-the-shoulder lime top. Natasha had chosen a sleeveless horizontal striped white and navy max dress that combined perfectly with a pair of suede shoes. Denise was happy, parading a colorful T-shirt depicting Adam, Eve, and the snake between them and a pair of ruffled shorts while Gloria was sexier than ever in a sequin mesh overlay dress with embroidered golden roses all around. She led them all inside and locked the door behind her.

The first thing Paula noticed when she stepped inside her former house was the musically themed coat rack with each hook suspended on a different note in the pentatonic scale. It wasn’t a replica of the one she had seen every day for eight years of her life but the real deal, as evidenced by the small bend on the right side and the slight discoloration on the base. Other objects she recognized from earlier days included a spiraling lamp that used to be in her older bedroom, a pair of cedar chairs, and a collection of decorative frames hanging on the living-room wall, each with a funny story of an outdoor market to tell.

“I see you got my mother mixed up in this as well.” She noted, reminiscing about all the wonderful experiences she had lived there.

“Guilty as charged.” Belinda said. “She’s sorry she can’t join us right now, but she cooked up yet another surprise for you. Behold!”

The speckled malted coconut cake with light blue frosting was a specialty of hers, a treat that had seen Paula grow from a rebellious young girl with braces to an ambitious woman ready to shape the world according to her own desires. Seeing it in full display on the kitchen counter triggered yet another nostalgia surge, and the tears kept flowing.

“Damn it, you really went all in, didn’t you?”

“The best deserves the best.” Gloria replied.

“This cake really is the best.”

“I believed your stories when you first shared them. Looking forward to finally trying it out for real but first how about a little toast? Kabir, will you be so kind to get the champagne, please?”

“It will be my pleasure, Gloria.” Kabir reached for the ice cube bucket lying in waiting in the sink and popped the bottle, hitting no one’s eye or a piece of furniture in the process. After pouring a glass for each one, he returned to their midst, glazed eyes fixated on the teacher’s sultry lips, the promise of another hypnotic kiss keeping him on the brink of blissful submission. Leaning against him, Natasha felt her pussy clench as Gloria continued to speak, commenting on the momentous occasion.

“To you, Paula.” She raised her glass. “They say you only live once but if you do it right, it can be forever. On this special day, let’s make sure that’s exactly what happens. Happy Birthday! Belinda, can we get some music?”

“Yes, Gloria.” The tattooed beauty took out her smartphone from the back pocket of her jeans and pressed play on the black screen, a Heavy Metal rendition of the traditional celebratory song immediately shaking their ears and the glass flutes they were holding.

“And now for the cake.” Gloria produced a pair of golden candles, stuck them atop the colorful frosting and then added her voice to the chorus of distorted electric guitar riffs, finishing the last repetition of “Happy Birthday to you” with thundering applause.

The first slice was for the birthday girl, a sizable portion that was almost the double of all the others that came next. She really loved that cake, and her mother would never forgive her if she didn’t show it. As heavenly as it tasted, it wasn’t one hundred percent as she remembered. The filling was slightly bitter, an impossibility by any standards.

“Odd...” She mentioned it as soon as she had the first bite.

“Something wrong, dear?” Belinda asked.

“Doesn’t this taste funny to you guys?”

“I don’t know what’s supposed to taste like, but I love it!” Denise replied, a ball of frosting swirling on the tip of her tongue.

“I think it’s heavenly.” Natasha said and Kabir concurred. Gloria did the same with a simple nod.

“Perhaps the champagne got your taste buds wired wrong.” Belinda insisted.

“Perhaps, but that has never happened before.”

Paula stood by the living-room’s main window, peering at the night sky. The memories of her childhood kept surfacing—all the good ones and even some bad—as she continued eating the cake. The second taste kept the awkward impression of the first, but it wasn’t all bad. In fact, she could get used to the more pungent flavor in-between the sweet layers.

She finished the first serving and went for a second one right away. As she surveyed everyone’s plates, she noticed only Denise had taken more than a bite of her portion. Everyone else seemed perfectly content with nibbles.

“Okay, if you don’t think there’s anything wrong with the cake, then why aren’t you eating?”

“This is your party, dear. You should have all the cake and the dessert, too.” Natasha replied dreamily, her speech pattern mimicking Alana’s from their failed reunion.

“Nat, are you feeling alright?”

“I’m feeling just wonderful...” she giggled, biting her lips.

“We all are.” Kabir’s left hand slid down her breasts and stopping inches away from the vertical smile between her long legs.

“And you will be, too.” Belinda chirped and spun around the room like an ice-skater in the middle of an elaborate routine.

Paula blinked. In a matter of seconds, the joyful bewilderment of having such sweet friends to celebrate her day with had transformed into a surreal scene. Gloria started laughing, the light of the chandelier above her head reflecting off her painted lips and her three mesmerized toys did the same. Only Denise stayed immune to the sudden mood swing, despite her slightly contracted pupils wanting to signal otherwise.

“What is going on around here?” She mumbled.

“Perfection is dawning.” Gloria glided to her and caressed her supple chin. “Have some more cake. You too, Paula. You know you want to.”

“I...” The star of the evening licked some additional frosting from the rim of her plate as she waved the smeared knife around. The acrid taste returned, stronger than ever, sliding down her throat as if it were a gelatinous slug. Her mother’s recipe was foul-proof. She would never settle for something so... artificial.

“There’s an extra ingredient in here, isn’t it?” Paula’s voice slurred. “Some sort of...”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, and neither do you.” Gloria left Denise stumbling in a corner of the room to plant a kiss on the forehead of her plaything to be. “Eat my slice, dear.”

“O-okay.” The music lover blinked as Gloria’s lips whispered the final words. Had she really said “slice” or “slit”? The latter made no sense, but could it be as equally addictive?

“Good girl. You had so many wonderful moments here, didn’t you? Tonight, I’m making sure you have some more, though I can’t guarantee you’ll remember them all when we’re done. This is my real present to you, a melody of perfect hypnotic submission.”

“W-what? Ka... Kabir said there... there wouldn’t be any hypno... sis, tonight.”

“I’m not Kabir, sweetie, and between the two of us, my word is all that matters. You’re a wonderful woman, Paula. You’ll be a wonderful mesmerized servant, too.”

Gloria devoured her lips as eagerly as Paula had devoured the sweet and sour drugged cake until they were both full and then the breaking began.