The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

17 — Breaking Paula

Paula was dreaming. Dreaming of childlike wonders where everything was beautiful and innocent and the world was her own to explore and reshape through the power of imagination... dreaming of her friends and all the exhilarating moments they had shared, memories she wanted to keep for life... dreaming that all her future dreams would be as captivating as this one and that she didn’t have to wake up again...

... until she did, and instead of a dream, she found herself trapped in a hypnotic nightmare.

She was still in her childhood house or at least, a twisted facsimile of it where free will was but a fantasy to be shattered without remorse. The division she was now in was her old bedroom, a division that once had been as big as the universe but now looked small and oppressive. During the time she had been rendered unconscious by the drugged cake, she had been stripped naked and chained to a cast iron bed, hands and feet spread to make sure she was exposed and helpless. To her right, was a small red chair. Denise sat in it, also tied up but out of commission and still wearing her clothes. To the left, standing like proud mannequins with the creepiest smiles she had ever seen, were Natasha and Belinda, they too naked, arms to the side. Their lips glistened with the same color of Gloria’s lipstick. A reddish tint enveloped the whole room.

Speaking of Gloria, she was at the foot of the bed, smoking a cigar as if she were a crime boss, with Kabir licking her feet. Although Paula couldn’t see him performing his mindless worship duties, the mirror by the cupboard behind the two entranced women offered enough glimpses of his debasement to make her shudder. Her head hurt and all the muscles in her body were tense, as if they could rip apart at any moment.

“G-gloria?” She muttered, her voice reduced to a whisper, because of the drugs as well. “Why am I...? What’s happening?”

“Glad to see you back with us, my dear.” The teacher replied, motioning his pathetic servant to continue drooling before her. “Even though the gifts are all mine, you are the star of the party after all.”

“Y-you call t-this a party?” She asked, the words burning in her throat. Talking was almost as hard as trying to keep her thoughts straight, and she didn’t feel like she was being successful at either.

“But of course! And so far, everything is working as it should. How are you feeling? Are your restraints too tight?”

“Let me out of here!”

“I can’t. Not yet. You see, you’re still capable of articulating rational thoughts and that’s something we must deal with so we can have some real fun. Don’t worry, my slaves will soon show you just how good it is to become an unconditional thrall for me. Girls, are you ready to begin?”

“Yes, Gloria.” Natasha and Belinda responded in unison. It was the moment they had been waiting for all day, the best chance to make their Goddess proud. Natasha was the first to hop on the bed, licking her lips as she stared into Paula’s scared eyes. The tattooed beauty joined her right afterward, contorting her body as if she were the embodiment of the serpent of the Garden of Eden, now unleashed to turn temptation into reality.

“Nat? Belinda? What are you doing? This isn’t you! P-lease, snap out of it.”

“You are wrong, Paula. This is who we were always supposed to be...” Natasha replied, lowering her lips to her juicy nipples.

“... and we wouldn’t have it any other way...” Belinda replied as she started working on her pussy.

“Join us.” The two mesmerized voices echoed, simultaneously. “Become our sister in pleasure and devotion to the one true Mistress. Gloria’s glory is everything you need to be happy.”

They repeated the dulling mantra three times and pushed on, lips, tongue, and saliva combined in a sinful trinity to brainwash her into total capitulation. Viewed from above, the two thralls moved like vampires atop her prey, trading sharp fangs for red-stained digs, upping the kissing factor to eleven and beyond. With each caress, they shared a bit more of Gloria’s essence, the hypnotic cocktail becoming stronger. Paula struggled against the restraints, body convulsing from the mix of delight and revolt as she tried to hold on to everything she held sacred in her life.

“Stand up, Kabir. I want you to watch this, too.” Gloria commanded.

The aspiring writer rose to his feet, cock hard at the sight of the three women wrapped up in a carnal feast. Natasha continued to smother Paula’s breasts with wet sweeps while Belinda’s head laid buried between her legs, drinking every drop of pussy nectar as it gushed forward. There were no boundaries, no limits to how far they would go. The bed rattled, and purity withered and died.

“Paula, listen to me.” Gloria said. “What you’re experiencing right now is only the beginning, a prelude to the everlasting ecstasy that awaits you if you just surrender to me. The drugs I laced your cake with earlier were just an appetizer to get you hooked, but this is the real deal. Think of every kiss you’re receiving as an extension of my will, my desires overriding yours. Kabir was broken into accepting me as his owner. Natasha and Belinda did the same. It’s your turn. You will succumb and become as mindless as them. You want this. You need this to happen. The only way to resist my power is to become one with it. Feel it coursing through your veins, savor the ecstatic lust that comes with these thoughts. See yourself bathing in my splendor, longing to do anything and everything to keep me happy. Happy birthday, Paula. Happy birthday, slave. There is no better present than your total capitulation. Give in. Give it all to me. Do it all for me. You are my servant.”

Paula clenched her teeth and glanced at Denise, who remained knocked out. She was being saved for last, the consolation prize after the main festivities were done, but she would not give up so easily. Her thoughts were not something anyone could tamper with, her memories and emotions belonged only to her. It was her birthday and the best gift she could give to herself was to remain strong and face the unexpected entrancing onslaught with a collected mind and...

... oh, fuck! How could she do that when Belinda’s tongue swirled around her slit as if she were slurping the most delicious ice-cream of her life? And Natasha/Alana playing with her tits as her bloodstream boiled from the euphoric sensation of the tainted lipstick. She didn’t want to be hypnotized, not that day, and not ever; she didn’t want to be anyone other than Paula Mitchell Gutierrez, so why the hell did it feel so good to just consider letting go, go deeper and deeper inside the rabbit hole, falling down until hypnotic wonderland became more than a cruel illusion?

“Suggestibility,” she thought, a warning message to her confused spirit. “The drugs are making you pliable, trying to change what you believe in. Don’t let her brainwash you, Paula. Whatever happens, be yourself. Your name is Paula Mitchell Gutierrez... your name is Paula Mitchell Gutierrez... your name is Paula Mitchell Gutierrez...”

“Another one that struggles...” Gloria sighed. “Why, slave? Why do you insist on focusing on the pain of resistance when you can have it all by giving up? All slaves need someone to guide them, to show them the way. I’m here, I’ll take that role. You won’t need anything else as long as you follow my lead. Accept it, Paula. Do it now.”

“I’m not anyone’s slave!” She hissed. “Nat, Belinda, Kabir! Please, stop this madness. Remember who you are.”

“I know who I am.” Kabir retorted, indifferent to her furious plight. “I am a slave. I am Gloria’s slave... just like you.”

“I am a slave. I am Gloria’s slave... just like you.” Natasha whispered in Paula’s ears.

“I am a slave. I am Gloria’s slave... just like you.” Belinda’s tongue stretched her labia and pulled.

The malignant choir intensified, the new mantra she was to absorb and repeat, creeping under her lips. “My name is Paula Mitchell... slave... no! My name is Paula Mitch... slave... My name is hmm... Gloria’s sla... NO! Fuck, no! you can’t break, Paula, and you won’t. Fight it. You’re the only one that can.”

“This is taking too long...” Gloria yawned, already bored. “Girls, leave her be. I’ll handle her myself.”

Both Natasha and Belinda lowered their heads, sad little puppies frustrated for being dismissed from their duties, but Goddess had spoken, and her will was all. They retreated to the foot of the bed, holding hands with Kabir as the one who had wiped away their defiance showed them just how dominant she was.

The redhead teacher sat on her friend’s bare torso, hugging her waistline with her legs. Paula’s eyes had a vitreous sheen to it as the drugs continued to flow through her system, but she refused to go under and let the suggestions take over. Gloria tightened the grip around her and said:

“I know what it is you fear, sweetie. Most of all, you don’t wish to be left all alone and forgotten. You yearn for that connection that lights your soul on fire and makes you see everlasting beauty deep inside. I am it. In my lips lies your salvation, the only deliverance that makes sense. You will never be alone again as long as I’m inside your mind. Savor it. Savor my kiss and let go.”

Gloria grabbed her hair and planted a single kiss on her already wet lips, tongue against tongue, eyes locked in a perennial dance of surrender. Paula gasped for air when the moment was broken, the mesmeric poison dripping down her tongue. An illusion, yet a powerful one. The weight of impending unconsciousness fell over her shoulders.

“Don’t fall asleep, Paula. Not again.” She said to herself.

“It’s over, and you know it.” Gloria caressed her hair. “My gift is everywhere inside your body now, and my voice is all you can hear. The mantras of your former friends will be all you can think of. All for me. Every day, every night, all the time. You just need to close your eyes now. Feel them closing, wrapping your thoughts, binding them to what I want for you. See yourself just like them, naked, mindless, obedient, a silver collar around your pretty little neck, and I holding a leash. See me walking you around this house and then taking you for a spin. I think your mother would like to see how much of a kinky slut her daughter is. How about I show her? Once you’re mine, perhaps we’ll go to her so I can show you around. Wouldn’t you like that, too? Think of it, your lustful submission growing with each thought. Think and sleep. Sleep for me, Paula. Sleep now.”

“My name is Paula Mitchell Gutierrez... My name is... is... s-slave... fuck... Gloria’s s-sla... hm... FUCK! Slave... I... slave... slave... slave... slave...”

Paula was dreaming. Dreaming her friends had prepared the best birthday party ever in her childhood home! She did not know how they had kept the secret like that, but she was grateful they were so caring and would do whatever it took to make her happy. Then, the dream changed. The new scenario had her chained to a bed while Gloria whispered mellifluous suggestions of servitude, hypnotizing her to be another thrall in her ever-growing toy box. It was a weird dream, a change of pace she could have not expected, making her pussy squirt while everyone grinned. She didn’t like this fantasy at first, but it was growing on her, just like the impression of a kiss. She had lipstick marks all over her body, drugged petals of submission dragging her down, down, down... strange, but good. Splendid, even. A dream like no other that came to her as she came in it. Just a dream in which her name could be something else... She could be someone else. Slave. Gloria’s slave. Dreaming of being Gloria’s slave. Slave. Her slave. Just like Kabir. Just like Natasha. Just like Belinda. And soon, just like Denise, too. All five, united by the same thread of obedience, bound to service, Strange, but there was no harm in a fantasy, right? No harm at all.

“I am Gloria’s slave.” She said in her dream and everyone cheered and congratulated her on coming clean on what everyone else already knew. “Just like us. Just like everyone else.” The echo of their voices replied. This dream would not stop.

“Now, we’re getting somewhere...” Gloria pushed a strand of hair away from her face. Mindless repetition had sunk in, the fantasy was coming together. A few more suggestions to rearrange her thought patterns and Paula would be an eager kiss zombie too. “As for you...” She turned to Denise. “... you can stop pretending you’re unconscious. I’ll be there in a second to give you a taste of the truth as well.”

Denise twitched in her chair and screamed.