The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

19 — Are You Real?

Denise’s troubled mind floated in and out of consciousness as her timely rescuer stepped on the gas to escape the furious, mindfucked horde pursuing them. Streaks of light flashed on her dilated pupils, the smell of burning rubber assaulted her nostrils. All her senses were in hyperactive mode. Everything was happening too fast.

Driven by the lustful need to please their hypnotic Goddess, Kabir and the others were quick on their toes, but hardly swift enough to keep up with a speeding vehicle. Despite the intensity of the situation she was now caught in, Deanna never flinched and maneuvered the electric car with painstaking precision, turning a short, dangerous distance into an insurmountable human barrier. Through the rear-view mirror, she watched as the frenzied trinity of thralls realized it was useless to go on, gasping and howling as if they had just been delivered a mortal blow. Still, she kept going, looking for a perfect haven in which to make a stand and realize what was going on.

While her passenger was in bad shape, it wasn’t as terrible as at first glance. The red burns around the top layer of her wrist’s skin could be easily taken care of with some soap, water, and aloe vera cream, and most of the glass protruding from her biblical t-shirt and shorts had stuck to the fabric as well. The exception came from a pointy triangular shard with approximately 3 inches that was lodged on her left knee. It was the only injury that required immediate medical attention, and she was on the case.

Deanna circled back to familiar places and finally cut the engine inside an underground parking lot around ten miles away from where she had picked her up. With Denise mumbling incoherently in the passenger’s seat, she exited the car, popped the trunk, and returned with a square transparent all purpose first aid kit. From the inside, she removed a pair of tweezers, some rubbing alcohol, and disinfected both the utensil and the surrounding wound tissue.

“Hey.” She muttered. “I’m going to need you to hold still for a moment. The shard hasn’t cut too deep, but any sudden movement can cause it to dislodge and sever some arteries along the way, okay? I’m no doctor but believe me when I say I know what I’m doing. Don’t move.”

Deanna grabbed a torchlight from the glove compartment, pointed the narrow beam of light at the injured leg, and lowered the tweezers with a surprisingly steady hand.

Just like she had said, she was no doctor, though she had dated a few. With their starched scrubs, metal stethoscopes, and a passionate desire to save as many lives as possible, they were just her type. Most doctors she knew were also quite analytical, making them wonderful hypnotic subjects with the right focus. She had learned a lot from them over the years and so did they, though some things they remembered from their sexual escapades would make a lot of grown men blush and weep.

Denise said nothing when the tweezers latched on the exterior tip of the shard and gently pulled it off, nor did she react to the crimson blood sprout on her leg. Instead, she simply looked at the buxom hypnotist as she dressed her wound.

“There.” She finally said. “A clean cut, so you were lucky. I don’t see any other injuries on you, but you might want to be checked out at a hospital just to be sure.”

“No... please...” Denise mumbled. “No... hospitals. Not now.”

“Oh? Why?” Deanna finished wrapping a clean bandage on her knee and closed the medical kit.

“Danger...”

“Danger? You might have been in danger before, but not now. Everything will be okay.”

“Are... are you real?” Denise asked, her head slightly bobbing, lips dry from the combination of drugs still in her system.

“I can assure you that I am.” The older woman looked at her with an almost maternal gaze. “Can you tell me what’s going on?”

“I... I don’t know where to begin.” Denise adjusted herself on the warmed seat, leg itchy from the pressure of the bandage. Her eyes roved the subterranean corridor with its stone poles holding the weight of the world above their heads. Not so long ago, she had been in a similar location talking to Paula about her weird night fantasies and now she... she... God, the splintering headache was even worse than the one she had at the Metal concert! “Fuck!”

“As with everything in life, the best way is to start at the beginning.” Deanna gently coaxed her.

“Everything is blurry... I...”

“Let’s start with something simple then. Can you tell me your name?”

“Yeah. Denise... My name is Denise.”

“Do you remember your surname?”

“Russell.” She momentarily got absorbed in thought to make sure she had got it right. “Denise Russell.” She repeated, re-establishing her sense of identity and giving her something solid to work with in the future.

The oldest daughter of Thomas and Veronica Russell, Denise had been blessed with two sisters that couldn’t be any more different. Agatha was a candidate to the imaginary award of “most beautiful introvert to have been born in Alamosa, Colorado”, a genuine bookworm that preferred the company of dusty books over having to talk to people her age any day of the week. Kimberly, on the other hand, had grown to dream of sparkling runways and glamorous high-production fashion shots. Having won a teen beauty pageant at the tender age of 14, she continued on the rise to stardom ever since and, four years later, was now considered one of the most promising young models in the world. It was of them she thought when she repeated her surname out loud, an important part of her Gloria and her mesmerizing lipstick hadn’t been able to erase.

“Okay, Denise Russell. Nice to meet you even though this is hardly the best of circumstances. I’m Deanna.”

“I know who you are.” Denise blushed ever so slightly as images of her erotic dreams took center stage once more inside her frail psyche. She heard the faceless audience clapping in celebration of her impending demise and felt awkwardly impotent.

“You do?”

“Yeah. I didn’t a few days ago, but now I do.”

Deanna wondered what exactly did she mean by that. The young woman with disheveled hair and quite a peculiar fashion taste didn’t strike her as a fan, though she had been mistaken before. While it was obvious Denise’s thoughts were still somewhat fractured, she could hear the confidence return to her voice with every question she answered.

“You’ll have to tell me more about it when we have the chance, but right now we have more pressing matters. Who were those people chasing you, Denise? What happened?”

“I... they’re my friends... or were... it’s complicated. I don’t know...” The half-drugged, half-entranced girl shivered.

“Shh... easy now. I understand this is a stressful situation, so I’m giving you a moment to calm down and relax. You can do that, right? It’s the easiest thing in the world the moment you decide to do it. This might help.” She lowered her right hand to the car’s digital media player and selected the first entry of the first playlist. It was a soothing combination of tropical rain mixed with gentle synthesizer harmonies in the background, a great tool for cleansing the mind of unwanted thoughts and desires. Hopefully, it would do the same to her.

“That’s nice.” Denise responded automatically to the gentle wave of sound permeating her ears.

“It is, isn’t it? Allow yourself to drift in it for as long as you need. I want you to know you’re safe now. You’re safe with me. When you’re ready to continue, let me know. I’m here for you, Denise. I’m here to help.”

“Thank you.” She closed her eyes, lulled by Deanna’s promise of security. It was a relief after the strenuous ordeal she had gone through, one she didn’t want to remember, yet didn’t have a choice. Embracing the solitary darkness, the taste of blue cake filled her lips.

She remembered how powerless she felt when she heard her friend fight the insidious brainwashing, the mantras of slavish devotion slowly taking over. She also remembered the feverish eagerness with which everyone else promptly followed Gloria’s commands. Kabir was the most affected, twisted gaze reveling in Paula’s capitulation more than he should, but the other two were a mess as well, trapped by the same warping reality they were trying to pass on, hypnotized animals operating on basic instinct. The only thing they wanted was to serve. And convert. Serve and convert. Serve and... hmmm... con...

“You think you’re special, Denise?” She heard Gloria’s maddening voice thundering inside her head. “Well, you’re not. You’ve never been. You’re an ordinary person among a countless sea of others just like you, a blip of sameness no one of worth ever pays attention to. Yes, I know you think you’re strong deep inside but that strength you speak of is but a facade, your own personal illusion. It all comes falling down when someone truly powerful looks at you and tells you what to do. Four down, only one left. How do you think this story will play out, sweetie?”

Kabir laughed. And so did Natasha. And Belinda. And finally, Paula, complete in her awakened slavery. The four stood to attention and marched towards her, saying:

“You will join us.”

Denise spasmed on Deanna’s seat, rain and thunder on her left ear, low string arpeggio resonating on the right one, the painful recollections of her short-lived captivity bouncing between them as if they were being replayed on a constant loop. Her eyelids fluttered and, in the space left by her own screaming voice, she heard Gloria again:

“You heard them. This birthday party wouldn’t be complete without another present and you’re it. My new toy needs one of her own, and who am I to deny her that? Tell me what you want to do with her, slave.” She addressed Paula.

“I want to fuck her brains out, Mistress. I want to drill her pussy with your rubber cock until she snaps in two. I want to suspend her from the ceiling, arms and ankles bound, and then tickle her with electricity to see how much she can take... God, I want it all! All for you. I’m your slave.”

“And quite a dirty one, I see, just how I like them. See, Denise? Do you understand now what she truly is? I’ve removed her free will but, at the same time, I’ve expanded her mind. It now has plenty of room for focused thoughts of worship, and no inhibitions to impede seeing them through. There can be no greater happiness than this. Do the right thing and join me in my glory.”

Denise spasmed again under Deanna’s watchful eye. Whatever was happening in her mind was taking a physical toll on her, but waking her up could be infinitely far more dangerous than letting it play out. Hands resting on her lap, she thought: “Oh, you poor girl! What mess have you gotten yourself involved in?”

A nightmare. A living, breathing nightmare of addiction and despair, laced kisses on the back of her neck, the slithering temptation of Gloria’s broken world wrapped all around her in the form of the ones she once knew and loved. Denise kicked the chair, the cordage pushing against her wrist joints and then...

... the unthinkable! A surge of adrenaline, the perfect flight response. Taking everyone by surprise, she pushed the restraints away and dashed towards the bedroom door, opening it with the sheer impact of her shoulders. She was free!

“Don’t you just stand there, pathetic servants!” Gloria shrieked. “Get her!”

Kabir was the first to give chase, followed by Natasha and Belinda. Paula fell behind after tripping on the foot of the bed, but it mattered not. Her fellow slaves were more than capable of handling a frightened young girl with nowhere to run.

Still high from the shock of her recovery, Denise stumbled into the living-room where the cake had turned out to be the biggest lie of all. The front door was locked, no keys in sight, but the windows... the windows! Without thinking, she dove into the first one, leaving a glass inferno on her path, and ran into the night until...

She opened her eyes and confronted her bruised leg, A few minuscule splinters still glistened on her naked skin and Gloria’s voice faded into silence. Except it hadn’t been her voice at all, but hers, echoing the inner turmoil she had been desperate to share.

“Welcome back.” Deanna crossed her legs behind the wheel and smiled. “Feeling better?”

Befuddled, the older of the Russell sisters asked: “I think so. Did I speak out loud just now?”

“You sure did. Your soul needed an outlet for the trauma you went through, so I helped you find one.”

“You... oh, the music?” She gasped.

“Yes. It’s been proven time and time again that certain frequencies harmonize our brain waves and yours were in complete disarray. Once you let go, you told me everything I wanted to know. Thank you, Denise.” She offered her a water bottle. “Please drink. You must be thirsty.”

“That obvious?”

“I’m afraid so. A side effect from the chemical combination you were exposed, I suppose.”

Denise grabbed the bottle—a standard 12oz plastic recipient—and drank its content in three gulps, the fresh fluid immediately compensating the imbalance brought upon by Gloria’s tainted kisses. “Can I have some more, please?”

“Sure.” Deanna threw her another one, keeping the last to herself. “Sorry to have tricked you, but you were too restless. I hope you can forgive me.”

“That’s okay. At least, you didn’t try to turn me into a drooling kissing slave.”

“Yeah, about that... you understand how crazy that story sounds, right?” Deanna tapped the dashboard and waited for her response.

“Yes, but it’s the truth.”

“Oh, I believe you!”

“You do?”

“Of course. If you know who I am, then you know what I do for a living, right? I’ve created far more fantasies than the ones I remember. I’ve also seen firsthand what happens when fantasies become too real in the subject’s mind. You’re lucky you ran into me the way you did. Had you gone to the police, they probably would have laughed in your face.”

“I can’t say I would blame them. I’m still having a hard time processing this myself. It was just supposed to be an innocent birthday party! Now, I wonder how long this craziness has been going on.”

“Far too long if you ask me. What’s been done to your friends is vicious and cruel, and goes against everything I believe in. The bitch behind it must be stopped, Denise, and what better way to deal with a hypnotist than to have one on your side?”

“What are you saying, Deanna?” Denise muttered, surprised at the latest turn of events.

“It’s simple, really. Let’s go rescue your friends.”