The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

20 — An Offer She Can’t Refuse

Gloria was no longer a storm waiting to happen but a class 5 hurricane threatening to ravage the entire Western Coast and everywhere else it passed through. Her eyes were filled with unnatural anger as she screamed from the top of her lungs:

“What do you mean she got away?”

The three servants were back at Paula’s childhood home, mortified at their failure. The idea of displeasing their owner was the most terrifying thing in the world, and the consequences were sure to be dire. Already anticipating part of them, they all dropped to their knees the moment she started lashing out. Despite not having taken part in the chase, the most recent thrall did the same.

“I’m sorry, Goddess.” Kabir cowered before the hypnotic bitch’s rampaging fury. “We tried to grab her, but it all happened too fast.”

“Oh, you’re sorry, huh?” Gloria slapped him so hard on the left cheek that he almost fell backwards. “Well, I don’t need your fucking excuses! How can you have let her escape?”

“She had help.” Natasha mumbled, caressing her face as if she had been on the receiving end of the blow as well.

“Help? Explain yourself! Who helped her?”

“There was this car that came out of nowhere...” Kabir continued... “Denise got in and we were left behind. Like I said, Goddess, it was all too fast. Once the car sped up, we simply couldn’t...”

“That doesn’t cut it, slave! She was still dazed, and there were three of you giving chase. You should have been able to grab her before she had the chance to involve a third-party in all of this! Do you even realize just how much of a mess you created?”

“I’m sorry again, Goddess.” He laid himself at her feet, hoping for a small chance of forgiveness that would never come. “We all are.”

“I couldn’t care less about that! We still need to fix this though. This car that rescued her... did any of you see the plate? Or take a good look at the driver?”

“I didn’t look at the plate, but I noticed the driver was a woman...” Belinda intervened. “... and she looked oddly familiar, somehow.”

“Familiar how? Speak up, puppet!” Gloria growled.

“It was like... like... what was the name of that sexy hypnotist Kabir liked so much?”

“Diana... something?” Paula scratched her chin.

“No... Deanna! That’s it, Deanna Queen! It was just an impression as the car drove away, but the driver looked like her.” Belinda concluded, reminiscing of the first time she had seen a picture of her on Denise’s phone during their last gathering. It was a lifetime ago, perhaps more.

“Now that you mention it, yes, it did look like her...” Kabir noted. “Probably just a freakish coincidence, though.”

“Probably.” Gloria turned her back on them to look out the window. The night was getting darker and so was her mood. What should have been a kinky celebration like no other was now enshrouded in abject frustration that made her blood boil. So much time wasted in preparations only for all to come tumbling down without notice. Worse of all, there was no easy solution to it.

“What would you like us to do, Goddess?” Natasha asked. “How can we make this right?”

“You can all be quiet now. I need some time to myself.”

Without another word, they remained in their subservient position as Gloria confronted the inner turmoil of her mind. There were multiple things to consider: 1) Denise’s escape had completely botched her plans for the night and when the time came to apprehend her again, she would have to be severely punished; 2) Even if she hadn’t been rescued by anyone, the escape itself would have been enough to draw unwanted attentions—they were no longer safe there and had to find somewhere else to lie low; 3) Any external involvement was dangerous but, if Belinda was right about the identity of the mysterious driver, then perhaps even more so. The last thing she wanted was another mind hacker on the case; 4) There had to be a way to find out if that last threat was real or not and maybe even convince Denise to return willingly; 5) That way was simpler than she thought.

“I got it.” She grinned, reaching for her smartphone. “Yes, this will surely work.”

* * *

Meanwhile, Denise was having a lot of trouble processing what she had just heard, to the point where she asked the same question three times in a row:

“What did you just say?”

“We can’t let this situation escalate any more, Denise.” Deanna replied with a conviction so strong it could obliterate anyone that dared consider otherwise. “I know I’m new to all of this, but it’s the right thing to do. We go back, neutralize Gloria, and undo the hypnotic spell she put on them. From what you told me, Paula should be the easiest one. Then, we get to work on deprogramming the others.”

“That sounds risky. It’s five against two.”

“The alternative is riskier. I doubt she’ll be expecting a full frontal assault. We can use that to our advantage. If we take her out first...”

“... you really think my friends will snap out of it?”

“Not right away, but I’m sure they’ll be confused, momentarily. That’s something we can use as well. What do you say?”

“I don’t know. This is all pretty confusing to me, too. Everything seemed fine a few days ago.”

“Experience tells me things were never fine.”

“What do you mean?” Denise sighed.

“What Gloria is doing is definitely not something that resulted from a whim. No, it’s the product of a set of cold and calculated actions that have been on her mind for a very long time. Chances are she’s done something similar to others in the past and used your friendship to keep those dark impulses in check. I’d wager something recent you were all a part of triggered the change in her behavior and that things went downhill from there. Can you think of anything that might explain this?”

“I... well... I mean, there was the whole Kabir hypnotic incident...”

“What hypnotic incident?”

“We recently found out that Kabir has been hypnotizing Natasha for a while now. She even has a whole new personality called ‘Alana’ when she’s under. That’s weird too, and everyone was a bit taken aback because of it.”

“I see... that may have been the trigger after all. If Gloria has been holding on to such dark desires, finding out Kabir’s mesmerizing inclinations could have served as an excuse in her subconscious mind to finally unleash them upon your group.”

“That seems so random...”

“I can understand why you think that but, trust me, it’s not. Deranged minds are always looking for loopholes to justify their actions. Their reasoning is unlike our own and anything goes when that means they can satisfy their innermost urges.”

“So, you’re saying she’s crazy?”

“No, but she’s still sick. She’s also harming herself, which is yet another reason for us to stop her as soon as possible. Perhaps, she can be saved, too.”

“After what I saw her do tonight, I’m not sure that’s even a choice.”

“We’ll never know for sure until we confront her.”

“We can’t go there without means to defend ourselves!”

“Oh, I’ve got that covered.” Deanna rummaged beneath her seat and dug out a small golden box. Inside, there was a Beretta 3032 Tomcat, a semi-automatic pocket pistol with a tip-up barrel, and two magazines. “Hopefully, we won’t need it but, just in case...”

Denise took the box out of the hypnotist’s hands and looked at the firearm with brooding eyes. A firm believer that the 2nd Amendment was more trouble than it’s worth, she hated the mere thought of having to use such a device to control such an impossibly awkward scenario and yet, if it was the only way to ensure self-preservation...

“God, I hate this!” She closed the box before returning it to her rightful owner.

“You’re not the only one.”

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by Denise’s phone, blaring an electronic mess she had chosen as a ringtone a long time ago for the lack of something better.

“Expecting a call from anyone?”

“It’s her.” The younger woman retorted.

“Gloria?”

“Yeah? What the hell does she want?”

“My guess is to make you an offer you can’t refuse. You should answer it and put it on speaker. I want to hear what she sounds like.”

“How is that going to help with anything?”

“I’ll tell you the moment I find out. Pick it up. I’ll be quiet over here, promise.”

Denise complied, hitting the touch pad until the call connected. Gloria’s voice echoed inside the car, its honeyed tone not doing enough to hide the menaces within.

“Ah, Denise, so glad you picked up. I was afraid you’d ignore me.”

“Cut the small talk. What the fuck is your angle, Gloria?”

“Oh, my... someone is upset, it seems. Is that any way to talk to an old friend?”

“If you still think we’re friends after the shitstorm you just pulled off, I’ve got news for you, and they ain’t pretty.”

“Humph...” Gloria grumbled. “You were never much for pointless dramatic flair, so don’t go there on my account. We need to talk.”

“Do we really?”

“Yes, I have a proposition for you.”

Deanna covered her mouth with her hands and nodded as if saying: “What did I tell you?” Her instincts when it came to other people’s personalities were usually right on the money, something that helped her a lot when she had to improvise during longer shows. She had perfected countless cold reading techniques over the years to deal with more stubborn cases, and she was also quite proficient in perceiving and anticipating hidden agendas. Even on something as distant as a phone call, there were dozens of signs she could pick up that were sure to help them gain an important advantage in the situation. Picking up her own phone, she rapidly typed this on the screen:

“Try not to antagonize her and let her talk. People like her are in love with their own voice.”

Denise contained a disgruntled sigh and clenched her fists. Keeping her cool was the last thing on her mind, but Deanna was right. If not for her sake, then for Kabir, Natasha, Belinda, and Paula. They all deserved better, mindfucked to the point of oblivion or not.

“What sort of proposition?”

“I’m sure you don’t want me to hurt any of my pets and I don’t want to hurt them either, so I’m giving you a chance to make sure we both get what we want. If you agree to turn back and surrender yourself to me, there’s no need to spill blood. What do you say?”

Deanna rapidly typed another message and held it before her eyes:

“Keep her talking, but don’t speak out of line. She’s not bluffing.”

“Haven’t you hurt them enough already, Gloria?”

“Not in a million years, dear. My programming is blissful even when they suffer for me, but the line between pleasure and pain is thin and the longer this little embroilment continues, the thinner it gets. Can you even imagine what else I can make them do when they’re deep enough? Because I can! How about if I tell Kabir to bash Natasha’s brains out with you watching? Could you handle such a gruesome scene knowing you could have stopped it from happening and you didn’t?”

“Don’t blame me for anything you’ve done or want to do, Gloria. This is all on you.”

“Easy now.” Deanna insisted, sensing the resentment building up. The situation was already complicated enough, but it still wasn’t too late to take it down a notch.

“It doesn’t matter whose fault it is, Denise. I’m not interested in playing that game at all. What I want you is to do the right thing.”

“Why don’t you do the same then?”

“I am. I’m giving you a heads-up on what will most definitely happen should you dare to resist me any longer. The ball is in your court, now.”

“Can’t we negotiate something else here and now?” Denise asked, immediately receiving an enthusiastic thumbs up from her companion. Anything that suggested a compromise was a thousand times better than any sentences with threats attached to them.

“No.” Gloria hissed, as if she were about to drip real venom from her imaginary fangs. “This is a simple equation: I have the power to make them feel an excruciating agony unlike anything you’ve ever thought possible and you’re the only one that can prevent it. Make no mistake: whatever happens to them tonight depends solely on your actions. Give up and everyone else will be spared. I can be merciful when I want.”

“What about me? Am I not worthy of the same ‘mercy’ as well?”

“No. Not yet, at least. Perhaps once you accept your role as my kissing drone, I’ll be kind enough to let you experience the same pleasure they do when I make them serve me. Until then, someone has to pay and I won’t be me.”

Denise laid down the phone on her lap, bitter tears eager to roll down her cheeks. Deanna caressed her right hand and whispered:

“Easy now. You’re doing great, okay?”

While it was easy for the stage hypnotist to say such a thing, Denise didn’t believe it. If anything, it was the opposite that was gaining a dangerous foothold inside her troubled psyche. Her escape had made their ordeal worse, and both ends in sight were as worrisome as the beginning. For a moment, she imagined Gloria laying on the middle of street on a pool of blood, and didn’t feel a shred of remorse.

“How will we do this, then? Do you want me to go back there right now?”

“No. Thanks to your little stunt, this is no longer a suitable playground so we’re all moving out as we speak. I’ll call you again in half an hour to tell you where we should meet. In the meantime, don’t think of doing anything stupid. And the same goes for whoever you’re with, too.”

“I’m alone, Gloria.”

“No, dear, I know you’re not. There’s too much echo in this call, which means I’ve been on speaker since the start and you wouldn’t do that unless you had someone else eavesdropping on a private affair. Not very nice of you, was it? Besides, Kabir and the others told me of your daring rescuer. Why don’t you put her through so I can introduce myself?”

“I already told you I’m alone!” Denise insisted, only to have Deanna ask her for the phone instead. “Please, trust me on this one, too.” She said with a single glance.

Reluctantly, she let go of the electronic device and buried her scalp against the car’s dashboard, the headaches once again turning her temples and forehead into a rhythmic, throbbing spectacle.

“Hello, Gloria. I wish I could say I’m delighted to talk to you but, like you, I don’t lie.”

“You got yourself involved in something you can’t possibly comprehend. Do you have a name, stranger?”

“Deanna Queen though I suspect you already knew that.”

“And if I did?”

“Fine by me. Knowledge is a powerful thing and you’ve just given me a lot of insight on your persona. I should thank you for that.”

“And I should tell you to fuck off, so please do.”

“I can’t. Not while this mess is going on.”

“It’s none of your business, Deanna. I have no quarrel with you.”

“Oh, we both know that’s not true. After all, I did help your prey escape from your clutches, which means now I’m on your hit list as well, so to speak. I understand. I also know why you wanted this chat. You wish to assess me just like I’m assessing you to which I say: be my guest.”

“Aren’t you a bold one? Of course, in the end, you’re just another glitch in the program. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time, Deanna. Go back to where you belong and leave us be.”

“I’m right where I need to be. Everything happens for a reason. Mine is to stop you, of course.”

“There’s nothing you can do about that. This is a dispute between Denise and I.”

“From the moment she got inside my car, she became under my protection, and so did your unwilling thralls. Your dispute has already switched hands so now you’ll have to deal with me, too. Denise isn’t going anywhere without me, are we clear?”

“Whatever... I still have the advantage and I won’t lose it no matter what. You’ll go down too, you hear?”

“Loud and clear. We’ll be waiting for you.”

The call went dead, and so did Denise’s mood, perplexed at the sudden animosity she had just witnessed.

“I thought we weren’t supposed to antagonize her.”

“You weren’t, because she used to be your friend. She’s not bluffing, yet she’s also too proud to admit her mistakes. We may have lost our element of surprise but gained something infinitely more valuable.”

“What is it?”

“Gloria is convinced she’s still in control. However, everything she said proved otherwise. She’s afraid, Denise, and while that certainly ups the dangers awaiting us in the future, it also means she’ll slip up more often. Your friends will be fine and so will you, I promise.”

“And are you sure that’s a promise you can keep?”

“Yes.” Deanna smiled. They say pride comes before a fall, but sometimes, they’re wrong. This was one of those times.