The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

22 — Gloria Makes Her Move

After the longest waiting game ever, Gloria finally announced where they were to meet, and the chosen venue couldn’t have irked Denise more.

“Are you out of your fucking mind?” She spat, bloodshot eyes not recognizing her own reflection on the rearview mirror of Deanna’s car. “You’re not involving any more innocent people in this!”

“It’s happening,” the evil hypnotist replied. “This is my insurance policy and you better not do anything to get on my nerves even more or else... See you and your new friend soon, Denise. Don’t be late!”

“Wait! You can’t...”

Denise’s voice was cut off before she could finish the sentence. After everything that had happened, she half expected another crazy stunt to go down to make the day even worse, but this was a whole new level of mockery and the danger level of their predicament had been upped a hundred times or more.

“What’s wrong?” Deanna queried. “What did she say? Where does she want us to go?”

The answer was the restaurant where everything had begun. Not so long ago, it was a primary source of good memories, echoes of a friendship strengthened over the years that no misfortune could ever break or destroy. Now, it was a nocturnal playground for sadistic hypnotic games she never asked to and didn’t want to be a part of. Going back there with the knowledge of her former friend’s true predatory nature was like willingly walk through the gates of Hell.

“We can’t do this. We have to abort!” Denise sobbed.

“I think it’s a little late for that, dear.”

“Fuck! Why did she...?”

“To hurt you, of course. To throw you off exactly like what’s happening right now. By desecrating the memory of something you hold dear, she’s continuing to pursue her personal agenda of terror. How crowded does this place get?”

“On a day like this? It’s usually full or close to it. She’s going to use those poor souls as a shield to make sure we walk the line, Deanna.”

“Yes, she will, and it’s up to us to ensure she doesn’t get her way. These are the rules of the game for now but the rules can change at any moment and we need to be prepared.”

“Tell me you’re already thinking of a plan to counteract this because I have got nothing!”

“I’m always thinking of new things. I do have something in mind, but I’m not sure it will work until we’re face to face. Still, it’s the best chance we get, so let’s get a move on. Are you ready?”

“Not by a long shot.”

“Well... Muster your strength the best way you can on your way there because there’s no going back after this.”

“The way back has been gone for a long time...” Denise concluded. No matter what came to be, whether they were to stop Gloria’s insanity or not before the night was over, their relationship was broken and so was her optimistic perception of the world. Fear had already sunk its bloody claws inside her psyche, festering the wound beyond repair.

* * *

Timothy’s orders were simple: to go to a restaurant he had never been to before, secure a table big enough for eight people minimum, preferably at the center of the room or as closest as possible to it, and monitor the owner of the establishment until they arrived. Then, he was to leave the table but remain in the facility, somewhere inconspicuous but ready to strike on command. Any failure or deviation from the established plan would result in severe punishment.

He understood all too well what that meant. Whenever he was put under and the slavish side of him emerged, his body was Gloria’s favorite punching bag. The stories of his mental and physical abuse at her hands were enough to fill an encyclopedia, but the same could be said about the memory gaps of the aftermath, and the thin patches of fake ideas used to hold things in place. From ultra-vivid dreams to rambunctious parties where he had too much to drink and no control when to stop, everything was an excuse to keep him sedated, and unaware of any actual tampering done to his soul. He wasn’t the perfect sleeper slave yet, though he was quite the asset when used properly.

On extremely rare occasions, he could sense that something was amiss, like a multiversal shadow creeping on the corner of his eye or an impression of impossible dread like the ones H. P. Lovecraft loved to write about, but then the drugged triggers struck deep once more, and Gloria’s scorching lips burned another hole in the tapestry of his weakening self. Escaping the insidious brainwashing cycle would never be an option as long as she wanted him close.

Ten minutes after being summoned, he was already inside the restaurant, scoping the place. His normal persona would never be caught in such an exotic location, but his Goddess had spoken. He sat at the circular table, eyes glued on the front door, and waited patiently for her mind-warped entourage to arrive.

* * *

“Faster, Kabir! We don’t have all night!” Gloria growled and swatted him as if he were an annoying fly buzzing at her ears.

The young writer sat behind the wheel once again, making sure not to cross the speed limit unless he really had no choice. Being extra careful on the road was a part of his nature even during the most confusing altered states of mind. He owed it to himself and to everyone else away from their homes to respect Life above all, but she didn’t care.

The other thralls sat at the back of the car, blank eyes staring straight ahead, and fresh red marks on their necks and lips. Seeing she was the most recent meat puppet in Gloria’s army, Paula had received a stronger dose of hypnotics to keep her thoughts in check and had entered a state of profound catalepsy. Because of it, she was likely to sit out the rest of the main event. Her mother would unwillingly play her role.

Deanna was right. Gloria had chosen the restaurant as a power move. With a new foe moving across the board, going public made sure there was more on the line for her adversaries while giving her the safety of numbers. That was the main problem with those that strived to do and be good. They were always worried about collateral damage and innocent casualties to the point of being willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Consciousness was a bitch in her own way. She was just a bitch with no hint of remorse.

“I’m going as fast as I can, Goddess.” Kabir replied, taking a left turn at an intersection.

“No, you’re not, and I don’t have the patience for it. Stop the car right now and swap seats with me. I’ll take us through the rest of the way.”

“Goddess?”

“Now, slave, before I change my mind and leave you on the curb so you’ll have to walk the rest of the way!”

“As you wish.”

Gloria took the wheel in hand but not the control of the situation. It would never be hers again until the last loose threads were dealt with, and both Denise and her meddling companion took turns at licking her sweaty butt cheeks. The kiss of trance would be theirs too and there was nothing they could do about it.

* * *

Paula’s mother loved to welcome everyone that came to her place in person. Her trademark charm partially explained her success in the community and turned many one-timers into regular customers. She did it with Timothy as well even though she felt there was something off about him from the start, and she was by the door again when Gloria and the usual group, except her daughter and Denise, walked in.

“Nice to see you again, Mrs. Gutierrez,” the Chemistry teacher said.

“Hi. What are you guys doing here so early? Did something happen at the surprise party?” the older woman replied.

“You could say there was a small... incident, yes. Don’t worry though. It’s being taken care of as we speak.”

“Does the fact that my daughter isn’t here with you have anything to do with that... incident?”

“Yes. She had to go home and change again but she should join us, soon. I see my date is already here,” she pointed at Timothy whose eyes had lit up like a fireworks show on the 4th of July upon seeing his beloved Mistress again.

“That strange guy is with you? For real?”

“What’s so strange about him?”

“Hard to say, but there’s something about his eyes that doesn’t inspire trust in me. Perhaps, I’m imagining things.”

“I’m sure you are. Thanks again for the help with the cake and all the little decoration tips. Paula was overjoyed when she saw everything you did for her.”

“That’s good, but I hope you saved a slice or two. I shouldn’t eat things like that, but that one is so good.”

“Sorry, the cake was part of the problem so we’ll have to make it up to you some other way if you don’t mind.”

“That’s okay. What about Denise? Where is she?”

“She should be arriving soon too, with a friend in tow. Do you mind showing them our table once they do?”

“Not at all.”

“Thank you. By the way, there’s something else I would like to talk to you about, but it needs to be in private. Is there any place we can go for that?”

“What’s wrong, Gloria?”

“Oh, it’s just a little curiosity, that’s all. Indulge me, please.”

“I have a small office in the back, next to the kitchen. We can talk there.”

“Splendid! Lead the way, please.”

She motioned her servants to take their seats and tell Timothy to get ready for the next act and followed Paula’s mother through the festival of tables. The kitchen smelled of love and South American delicacies that always made her mouth water. A cup of sabayón getting ready to be served reminded her of the night Kabir thought he was being smarter than anyone else, and the hilarity that ensued following his failed hypnosis attempt. A lot of things had happened since then, but full circle was drawing near.

The office was a quaint division with a small desk, a rectangular window above it, a creaky chair, two metal bookshelves parallel to one another for all the bookkeeping, a safe by the lower left corner and not much else. It was also in need of a new paint job, constantly being postponed for a better occasion. Paula’s mother only spent time there if absolutely necessary as she preferred to deal with any non-pressing matters in the comfort of her own home. When she opened the door, a warm breeze rustled the bills that laid unopened atop the desk.

“Here we are, Gloria. What did you want to talk about?”

The kissing hypnotist produced a tube of glimmering lipstick from her purse and whispered:

“Tell me, what do you think of this color?”

* * *

Denise stopped in front of the restaurant’s front door with Deanna by her side, holding her right hand. She was back and if Fate were an actual entity and not just a word used nilly willy by people to justify their poor choices in life, one could say the return was inevitable and that all the recent tribulations she went through had the single purpose of taking her there. She hated that sentiment, as well as the looming atmosphere of inevitability, yet the game continued.

“Deep breaths now, Denise. You can do this.”

“If I could, I wouldn’t feel like a sacrificial lamb right now.”

“There’ll be no more sacrifices. Not today, and not ever. We go in and look the beast in the eyes. Remember: show no fear. She won’t be able to do anything to you as long as we stick together. This will all be over before you know it.”

“I believe you.”

“Good.”

They walked right in, unaware of Paula’s presence on the other end of the street, floating in a pool of unconsciousness. The young girl’s mother greeted them with feverish eyes and tilted her head menacingly to the right, a mark of sultry lips tainting her delicate skin.

“Ah, Denise and her esteemed guest... so nice to see you both. Follow me, please. Mistress Gloria has been anxiously waiting for you,” she said.

From his perfect vantage point next to the bathroom, Timothy awaited his owner’s call to action. The trap was set. This gathering would be their last.