The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

23 — The Last Supper

It was deja vu for Denise as she approached the restaurant’s table and stared once more at the now blank faces of her friends. So many good moments between them had been spent there, so many stories of companionship and just being there for one another... none of those would ever return and any possible future interactions would forever be tainted by the nightmarish realization she was now a part of. If only she could pretend none of this was happening and wake up in her bedroom... If only reality didn’t hurt so much on her soul...

“Welcome back, Denise,” Gloria smirked. “Isn’t it great to be back here again? And you must be Deanna... “ she waved at the older hypnotist. “Please, take a seat. We have a lot to talk about.”

“Speak for yourself, Gloria,” Denise stared her down and took her seat. “We’ve got nothing to talk about! I’ve grown tired of your venomous tongue and schemes. Release the others right now.”

“Release them?” Gloria grabbed a knife and started playing with it between her fingers. “Why would I do such a thing when they all love being under me so much? Tell her, pets. Tell her what you really feel about my control.”

“Goddess Gloria is the best,” Kabir droned.

“There’s nothing better than being her bitch,” Natasha said.

“I want to be hers for the rest of my life,” Belinda concluded.

Gloria pointed the tip of the knife at Denise and said, “See? They’re in Heaven right now. There was a place for you too if it weren’t for that unfortunate display of resistance of yours. Why didn’t you just accept the gift I was willing to give you? Everything would be so much better for everyone by now.”

“You have a strange definition of gift, Gloria,” Deanna finally interviewed. Her voice was soft and mellow, yet an unseen rage bubbled underneath now that she was face to face with the woman that had, indirectly, turned her life upside down too.

“Who asked you? You’re not a part of this group, but simply an outsider. Remember, I gave you a chance to walk away.”

“Yes, you were very generous, no doubt about it,” she scoffed, “but good people don’t turn their back on others in their time of need.”

“Are you saying I’m not a good person?”

“I’m sure you believe you are, but brainwashing and hypnotizing others against their will doesn’t fit any definition of ‘good’ I can think of.”

“Hmmm... is this the part where you try to preach me about morals, try to convince me it’s not too late to change my ways and shit like that?”

“No, because that would be wasting my breath. Anyone that goes to all this trouble to make a stand clearly doesn’t want to be saved, or am I wrong?”

“No, you’re not. The only thing I want is the pleasure that I’m owed, nothing more.”

“I don’t owe you a thing!” Denise snarled. “None of us do.”

“You owe me everything! This had all the ingredients of a perfect night, but you were selfish and fought me at every turn. Not only you ruined my fun but also Paula’s birthday. Why aren’t you bothered by this?”

“You’re insane! And speaking of Paula, where is she?”

“Resting. The power of my hypnotic lipstick was too much for her, it seems.”

“If you hurt her even more, I...”

“Denise, stop with the threats!” Gloria laid down the knife and started perusing the menu. “What are you hoping to get from them, seriously? You have no advantage here, no leverage, no anything! I would never risk this public exposition now if there was even a slight chance of defeat. There’s only one way this gathering will end and you already know what that is.”

“You’ve failed before and you’ll do it again. You can’t control me, Gloria, and you won’t!”

“I’m betting this is your fault, huh?” The kissing hypnotist turned to Deanne and frowned. “What have you been putting in her head in the last couple of hours?”

“You’re the one that does things like that, not me.”

“Ah, right... because it’s not like you ever manipulated anyone during your shows, right? Deanna Queen, the completely innocent stage hypnotist, everyone! I bet that would be quite the tagline for your next tour.”

“Is there a point you’re trying to prove or are you just grasping at straws?” The older woman retorted.

“I’m just saying you’re no better than me despite your arguments about ‘good’ and whatnot...”

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a liar, Deanna. Everything you do is based on lies. You use tricks and misdirections to get people to do what you want them to and then wait for the applause. You’re a lying, manipulative bitch that expects compensation for your deceits on stage.”

“What I do is called ‘entertainment’ and people know what they’re signing for when they join my gigs. There’s no possible comparison.”

“Of course, there is. All of this is entertainment, too. I bet you hate it when a spectacle doesn’t go as planned. Why can’t I be allowed to feel the same frustration?”

“It’s simple: playing with people’s minds and lives like you’re doing is not entertainment and certainly not a spectacle!”

“What is it then? What definition do you have there at the tip of your tongue now?”

“Sadism, of course. That’s what really drives this. You’re a sadist, you love it, and can’t stand the idea that not everyone feels the same way, so you do what it takes to ‘normalize’ the situation in your favor. Those who oppose you become your thralls, and that power rush gets you off. When the ecstasy dies out, you repeat the process time and time again. Congratulations, Gloria, you’re nothing but a glorified junkie with a hypnotic lipstick.”

“Watch your tongue if you want to keep it.”

“No. You asked for my opinion, didn’t you? Well, you got it. This is what I’ve come to learn about you and I know my impressions are correct. You act like you’re all calm and mighty, but getting us out here is just an elaborate way to throw a tantrum, isn’t it? I can’t wait to see how you’ll whine next!”

“I said, watch your tongue!” Gloria repeated, eyes burning red under the restaurant’s lights.

Standing in front of her, and watching all her body language suddenly spiral out of control, Denise couldn’t help but feel confused. Why was Deanna being so pushy. What did she hope to accomplish by taking the reins in such an overt confrontation? Was this part of the plan she had mentioned earlier or something else entirely? She glanced at her companion with pleading eyes, hoping for a sign, a nod, anything that told her what to expect going forward but nothing came. Her feelings of uneasiness grew even more when Kabir reached for her right hand and whispered, “Accept Goddess like we did, Denise. There’s no greatest happiness in this world and the next.”

Never! Between death and the destruction of her independence, she would choose the former every time, and the cutlery was at hand for such a prospect. A silver folk called to her, its teeth promising redemption through blood. If anything else failed, that was her way out.

“What are you so afraid of?” Deanna continued. Just as expected, her opponent was getting agitated and so were her thralls. Almost imperceptible changes to their breathing suggested that when she lost focus, so did they, a by-product of the conditioning that had tethered their thoughts to hers. “They’re almost like a hive,” she thought. “What affects the queen bee, gets to them, too.”

That was an opportunity. If she could keep Gloria’s mind distracted by her own antics, it would be possible to have her drop her guard for more than a few seconds, which could make all the difference in the long run. However, she had to consider that she could have thought of the same thing too and if so, there was another trap waiting beyond the obvious one, but what was it?

“I’m not afraid of anything,” Gloria replied.

“Using everyone in this restaurant as a safety net suggests otherwise... You could have easily shown your power by confronting us directly with no need for outside interference.”

“Nice try, but having a plan is better than having none. I needed assurances you wouldn’t try anything funny, and this is it.”

“Are you planning on hypnotizing everyone else as well?”

“How do you know I haven’t done it already?”

“No lipstick marks anywhere but her,” she pointed at Paula’s mother. “which means all the innocent around us are still in possession of their own faculties. If that’s the case, then they’re not really the insurance policy you claim they are, which can only mean one thing...”

“And that is...?”

Deanna examined her surroundings, looking for anything out of place. A misaligned table, a reflection on a dish, the way Gloria’s body leaned slightly to the right every time she talked about herself and her accomplishments... no detail was too small and all could be a possible lead. Countless scenarios ran through her mind. some more realistic than others. In all of those she didn’t immediately discard, there was a common aspect: another presence, the real force that made her think her scheme was foul-proof. Perhaps it was Paula who wasn’t exactly “resting” but waiting for a chance to strike when they least expected it, or perhaps it was someone outside the party, someone Denise didn’t know about and had no reasons to suspect. The more she considered it, the more sense it made, and now she had to weigh that invisible foe as well.

“A good player knows when to show his cards and when to keep them hidden. I think you’re doing the latter, Gloria. There’s someone else hiding in the restaurant at your behest. Where, I don’t know, but I’m sure of it. That’s why you’re parading that false confidence of yours.”

“You think you’re so smart, don’t you?”

“You tell me.”

“Paranoia will lead you nowhere just like trying to get me to tell you what I’m thinking.”

“Funny, for someone that said that wanted to talk, you’re awfully dismissive when the conversation doesn’t go your way.”

“Perhaps, I’m disappointed at you.”

“Why?”

“I thought you would be smarter than this.”

“If I’m wrong, then silence me altogether.”

“What do you really want from all of this, Gloria?” Denise asked.

Gloria yawned and tapped the edge of her plate. “Right now, I just want a good dinner and a glass of wine. Every dying man gets to have one final meal. Even though you don’t deserve it, I suppose I can extend you the same courtesy.”

The kissing hypnotist motioned Paula’s mother and smiled as she brought in the goods. Keeping up with the theatrics, every dish was a recreation of their last get-together, the last supper to mock everything that once had been pure and lively.

* * *

Meanwhile, Paula was dreaming. Her subconscious floated in a pool of unconsciousness where every drop of water was a kiss and every kiss sapped her will to resist. She couldn’t move and, even if she could, she had nowhere to go. Wherever she looked, there was only Gloria, replacing every aspect of reality with her own image, a golden false idol with deadly lips. To be blessed with the honor of living for her was something she did not deserve, yet couldn’t get enough of. Ghostly hands reached for her, caressing her supple breasts and tight pussy.

“More, Goddess... please, more!” She moaned in blissful confusion even if she didn’t hear herself speaking or understood the words themselves. Gloria was inside her, pulling her veins apart as if they were puppet strings. Whatever she asked of her, she would do without hesitation. All for her! All for her always!

Paula opened her eyes and looked past the car’s windows to see the familiar place. Goddess was there and her plans were glorious. She would go to her right away.