The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

5 — Breaking Kabir

Kabir opened his eyes to a headache the size of the Universe. He didn’t know how long he had been out of commission. He was also having a hard time remembering where he was and even simple things like his own name. Pangs of pain ran across his back. Shaking his head, the young wannabe author looked to the right, an array of shadows rendering most surrounding objects fuzzy and indistinct. He took a deep breath and mentally counted to ten to regroup his thoughts. When he reached the desired number, he exhaled, allowing his eyes to focus once more.

He immediately recognized the fireplace and everything else around it. Being in his house offered some sense of security, but some things were definitely not right. Although he was sitting on the sofa again, arms and legs were numb, and his hands were firmly tied behind his back. Tight ropes also bound his ankles. He was naked, pajamas laid to rest in a crumpling ball in a corner of the room as if an infectious disease had contaminated them.

“What the fuck...?”

“Ah, you’re finally awake!” Gloria chirped even though her voice hit his ears with a grating, metallic rasp. She was standing four feet behind him, lipstick in one hand, a compact silver mirror in the other. “Good. This is so much better when you’re somewhat aware of what’s happening.”

“So this is real...” He slurred.

“Yes, it is. Don’t worry, your boring reality will soon be a thing of the past.” She continued freshening her make-up.

“Gloria, this is insane! Why can’t you see that?”

“I see what others can’t see. I always have. Your words don’t match your true desires, Kabir. The sooner you accept that, the more pleasurable this will become. Trust me.”

“No! You broke whatever trust I had in you the moment you drugged me! What the fuck did you put in that lipstick, anyway?”

“Oh, just a little concoction of my own design. My students love it. Some people react better to it than others. It’s funny how you were so quickly affected... it just proves my point.”

“What point?”

“That you’re dying to for me to take you, convert you, reprogram you. The games you play with Natasha are the kind of things your innermost self dreams of happening to you and more... so much more! What kind of wet dreams do you have at night, Kabir? I bet they all involve powerful women forcing you to obey them. You don’t have to dream anymore.” She chuckled.

A spark of fury danced in his eyes as he squirmed, trying to break free from his restraints. The rope texture felt familiar, and a close examination made him realize why it was so. It was part of a bondage kit he had bought a few months back when Natasha’s kinkiness was at its highest peak. How Gloria had found it he didn’t know, but to have it used against him was the greatest of humiliations.

“Gloria, if you untie me, I promise...”

“Promise what, dear?”

“... that I’ll forget all about this assault of yours.”

The teacher took notice of his writhing and immediately seized control of the situation. Warm lips caressed Kabir’s right earlobe, another concentrated dose of dizzying narcotics penetrating his pores.

“Assault? Is that what you think this is?”

“What else do you call drugging and holding someone hostage in his own house?”

“A gateway to freedom.” She grabbed his cock and gave it a vigorous push. The flesh lever grew larger in her silky hand, soft skin unable to resist the urge of becoming hard. “As you can see, Bad Boy Junior agrees.”

“Let me go!”

He didn’t see the slap coming. “No! Do I have to gag you? Wouldn’t you rather have this, instead?” A nail traced the tip of his manhood.

For a brief moment, he relaxed in the warmth of her mesmeric lust, only to rebel with doubled intensity right after. An angry knee pushed against her chest cavity.

“You shouldn’t have done that!” She squeezed his engorged balls hard enough to make him gasp.

“Fuck! That shit hurts.”

“I can make it hurt even more if you keep struggling. Will you behave or do you need to meet the heel?”

“You wouldn’t...”

“Don’t try to guess what I would or wouldn’t do, Kabir, because the answer may surprise you. Now answer my question: will you behave from now on?”

“Please don’t hurt me...”

“Oh, are you on the verge of tears? Of course, I’m going to hurt you but it doesn’t have to a traumatic experience unless you keep defying me. Do the right thing and choose bliss.”

“No!”

“Suit yourself.” Gloria grabbed him by the wrists and bit his lips until she drew blood. A higher concentration of her special drug entered his bloodstream.

Once again, the effects were almost instantaneous, though the degree of intensity varied. The veins on Kabir’s forehead throbbed as the migraine spiked.

“You can feel it already, can’t you? The need to sleep, the urge to let go... I will let you do it in time, but for now, you need to listen. As hard as it’s starting to get to maintain focus, you know you can always look at me. Look, Kabir. Look at me. Not through me, not beyond me, but directly at me. Look at the sparkling waves of my hair... look at the tip of my fingernails as they don’t give a moment’s rest to your aching cock... look at my eyes who can see the future you’re so desperately trying to deny... follow my words as you look at me because following makes sense when everything else does not. When you follow the lead of someone who is in charge, you need not worry about consequences but only the action itself and each action is its own reaction, a side effect that grows, ripples, goes past its original intent just by being allowed to exist. Looking is following because I told you to look and if I tell you to do something and you do it, the need to follow becomes even stronger, easier to accept.

“Looking is easy, isn’t it? Looking at me and listening to what I say is as easy as things can be in this world. Even if I weren’t one of the most beautiful women, you ever had the pleasure of being friends with, it would still be easy for you to look at me and follow my instructions because everyone else does it. Sometimes, majorities are wrong but, more than often, they’re right, especially when it comes to the little things, the trifling matters, the insignificant details no one ever notices when they’re so focused on doing something they like, like looking at a beautiful woman with her hands firmly wrapped around a man’s cock.

“Keep looking, Kabir. Look at me and consider this: people talk about equality all the time, but are we equals now? I’m dressed, and you’re not. I can touch you however I desire and you’re struggling to move; I’m perfectly aware of what I’m saying and doing, and you’re only half-awake. You’re looking attentively at me because you can’t stop doing so while I’m free to turn away because I know you’ll keep looking and listening. Does any of that sound like ‘equality’ to you? No, it doesn’t. Looking is following and you’re doing so well... look deeper... follow even more...

“Good. Just like that. Follow what needs to be followed by looking at where I want you to look. Eyes on my lips, Kabir. Look at them. What do you think of their color, their creamy texture under the light? More than anything else in my body with the sole exception of my voice of course, my lips deserve to be followed, admired, for those two words mean the same thing when you think about it, don’t they? A follower is someone that admires another, one that partakes the opinions or teachings of another, one that imitates another. It’s because of my lips that you have the privilege to listen to my voice. If you look at them, you can even see the words forming before they’re expressed into sound and just like one word follows another until a proper sequence is established for anyone to listen, so you follow each movement of my lips, trying to anticipate what letter they’re going to announce next.

“First comes a K, because it’s okay to continue following me like you’ve been doing from the start, then comes an I which is not be confused with y for it’s wrong to ask the why of things that are so right. Next comes an S, a sibylline snake surreptitiously slithering down your thoughts followed by another S that heightens them to the point of obsession. Combine them all and you get... K-I-S-S for nothing says I love you and everything that you are than a good old kiss. When a girl kisses you, it’s as if the entire world erupts into song, joy overflowing inside out. Follow my words and my lips into another kiss, Kabir.”

His vacant gaze captured the single moment in which Gloria kissed his ball sac. It was wrong on every account, Natasha would be outraged if she saw what was happening and yet it felt so good, the taste of temptation awakened by hypnotist teacher’s constant guidance into careful misdirection. He struggled to stay conscious as she continued to speak:

“Didn’t that feel like Heaven? On a scale of 1 to 10, would you go all the way up or risk breaking it? I would drop it altogether because numbers are meaningless, except for one and zero. I’m the one for you and you have zero chance of believing otherwise. I’m the one you’ve always wanted and you have zero chance of thinking anything other than that. A kiss from me is all it takes for you to never want to stop following me. You will never stop following because if you did that would imply you still have a choice in the matter and all choices are void, deprived of meaning like everything else that isn’t me. You don’t need them when you can have my kisses, one after another, one for each word that you should remember but, most importantly, for each word you should forget. You want to know what those words are so you may remember to forget every time I kiss you into trance. Hear them now. Hear the words you never want to hear again.

“Equality. Never again will you look at my lips and believe you and I are born the same. Being a follower also means serving another. You follow me. You are not my equal. You follow me.”

Gloria took his cock into her mouth, kissing the shaft as it slid down her throat. Warm spit dripped on release as he convulsed.

“Independence. One that follows me the way I deserve to be followed has no time for ideas that contradict what I want for them and if I want you to follow me as much as you desperately desire to follow me, then you will not think for yourself unless I decide to give you that illusion.”

Her lips welcomed him again, thrusting him into a deeper state of blissful catalepsy. A single drop of pre-cum spiraled into the tip of her esurient tongue.

“I. One that can’t think for himself has no sense of self either. There is an I in Gloria but not in Glory and there’s no greater glory for one that follows mindlessly than acknowledging everything one can ever hope to be is an extension of what I want, when I want it and how I want is which leads us to the last word...”

One kiss fell on his right testicle, another on the left. He was still tingling from the first when the second became a third trailing the bottom of his cock and the fourth rose into a fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth... “Oh, God!” He moaned.

“Need. One that doesn’t truly exist unless I say so can’t possibly have personal needs as well. Just follow. Drift. Accept that only what I want is of importance and that’s not a need but an obligation for you to keep. Do it right and I may kiss you again. Fail to impress me or believing the lie and you will never follow me again. Do you want that, big boy?”

“N-no...”

“Want more kisses then? More commands for you to remember? More needless words for you to forget? Want me to hypnotize you into perpetual oblivion?”

“Y-yes, please...” he whimpered as she sucked the last remnants of free will like a Popsicle. The pulsating red tower wobbled. One more kiss and it would explode...

“I thought you would never ask but first... hold that pose for me.”

She reached for her phone and hit the “record” button. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a video has more chances of going viral. A gift for posterity, the first of many, it captured the eruption of cum in high definition as she laughed. “Wait until the girls see this...”