The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(mf, fd, md, mc)

Synopsis: Six friends get together for their quarterly reunion. When one of them claims to have become a master hypnotist, things take a turn for the unexpected.

The Kissing Factor

(by S.B.)

4 — Visiting a Friend

Gloria smirked at his surprise for that was exactly the reaction she was hoping for. The teacher stood at the door’s threshold, sexy and defiant. Gone were the ragged jeans and blue tank top of their friendly gathering; she now sported a red leather jacket that almost matched the color of her hair, dark tight pants glued to her ass like a second skin and mud tainted thigh-high biker boots. It had stopped raining outside not so long ago. Droplets of water glistened on her neck and plump lips.

“Nice to see you too again, Kabir.” She replied. “I’m visiting a friend, what else? You know this is the part where you invite me in instead of gawking, right?”

“Right...” he shook his head and looked at her dirty footwear. “Please, come in... but clean those real good before you do, okay?”

“Sure thing, ‘boss’...” Gloria rubbed the boot soles against the worn-out welcome mat. Beyond it, laid a mesh of fluffy black and white rectangles. “Is that a new carpet I see?”

“Yeah, I had it installed last month. Do you like it?”

“It’s better than the old one...” She shrugged, reminiscing about the brown puddle that used to horrify everyone. Anything that didn’t look like a stinking pile of fuming diarrhea was always an improvement.

Ever since they met, Gloria had been to his house half a dozen times at least. On the other hand, he had only entered her flat once. She wasn’t really the welcoming type, privacy ruled the show. Playing the visitor role was far more appealing than entertaining guests of her own.

“That’s not all you changed, I see.” She observed the furniture as she walked in. Two of the bookshelves in the living-room were new and so was the coffee table. Square pillows she had never seen before nested on a corner of the sofa. Behind them proudly stood a vertical golden lamp, just like the one Natasha had bought the month before. “That’s cute. Are you thinking of finally asking her to move in with you?”

“No. That’s a big step and I don’t think she’s ready for that right now. Come to think of it, neither am I.”

“As opposed to being ready to warp her mind at will?” Gloria sat in the middle of the sofa, arms stretched wide. “Because that’s big too, isn’t it?”

“How many times do I have to tell you it’s all consensual? She asked for it!” Kabir grumbled. “Wait... is that why are you here? Have you come to lecture me again?”

“When did I do such a thing?” She shook her head.

“Give me a break, G.”

“Hey, didn’t I ask you not to call me that?”

“Fine, I’ll stop if you tell me what brought you to my place at...” he glanced at his water-proof watch, a present from his girlfriend. “... three thirty in the morning.”

“I just want to talk to you.”

“Talk about what?”

“This hypnotic arrangement you two got going on. It’s all very fascinating, really!”

“Fascinating? That’s funny because you pretty much spent the whole evening saying otherwise.”

“I wasn’t the only one, Kabir.” Gloria removed her bright jacket and laid it to rest atop the glass coffee table. The horizontal striped red and black peplum top she wore underneath had long sleeves and a crossover strappy back. No cleavage was in sight but she didn’t have to for just a casual glance at her bosom was enough to notice she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“I know you weren’t, but why should I believe the sudden change of heart?”

“Because I’m here. Sorry things didn’t work out with Paula.”

“That’s fine. Win some, lose some... I’m already over it.” He sat next to her.

“Sure you are because the Kabir I know never mulls about things when they don’t work out... you were never very good at hiding your emotions. Don’t do that now.”

“You sound just like Paula talking right now. And since when did you become so interested in shrinking me?”

“I’m not interested, just being honest. And shrinking is sadly part of the territory. Do you have any idea how many crises I have to deal with on a daily basis between disgruntled students, worried parents and paranoid co-workers? Far too many to number, I assure you.”

“That sucks. Sorry to hear that.”

“Thanks, but I’m already used to it. I’m thirsty. Can you get me something to drink?”

“Is tap water okay?”

“Only if it’s 1% water and 99% red wine.”

“Sorry, no wine in the house at the moment.” He handed her his beer, which she promptly declined.

“Really? If I knew that, I would have brought my own. Shame on you, Kabir.” She nodded her head.

“Next time, let me know in advance you’re coming and I’ll have two bottles waiting...”

“I’ll do that.” She laughed.

“Do you want the water or not?”

“Never mind. Can I ask you a question?”

“If I say ‘no’, will that stop you from asking, anyway?”

“No. It doesn’t work that way. You should know that.” Gloria winked.

“Then I guess I have no choice. What is it?”

“What exactly do you feel when you put Natasha under and Alana comes out to play? Satisfaction? Pride? Does the power you have over her perceptions make you tingle like a horny teenager?”

“No. I feel happy because I’m helping her live out her fantasies in a safe environment. Her trust means a lot to me. I would never do anything to betray it. Not intentionally, at least.”

Gloria rose from the sofa and sashayed to the electric fireplace at the end of the room. Though relatively small, it produced a lot of heat and the flickering flames were a joy to look at, in its ever changing shades of yellow, orange, and blue. Several pictures of Natasha embellished the mantle above. The one in the center featured all of them sticking their tongues out at the camera with billowing clouds looking down at them. She touched the frame and smiled. Those Winter vacations had been amazing. They should do that again sometime.

“But it could happen, right?” She glanced at him “Aren’t you afraid one of your suggestions backfires and you end up hurting her big time?”

“It’s possible, but unlikely. If you know what you’re doing, the risks are minimal. I’m very careful with the triggers and ideas that bloom in her mind. That’s why I keep notes and adjust things when needed.”

“Okay, but has she ever reacted poorly to your... tampering?”

Kabir paused, his voice trailing off. She was on to something.

“I’ll take your sudden silence as a ‘yes’. Please tell me what happened.”

“Do you really promise not to tell the others?”

“Cross my heart.”

Kabir sighed, his mind traveling to a place where he didn’t want to follow. “It happened once. Right after we started playing. One moment, she was fine, the next, she was crying like a little child. It took me by surprise, I didn’t really know what to make of it so I did nothing. She cried for about twenty minutes straight, wiped her tears and then woke up. I tried talking to her about it right after the fact, but she didn’t remember a thing. She still doesn’t. It was the first time I realized just how deep she can go.”

“I see. And yet you still continued to mess with her mind afterward... do you understand why that could be seen as a red flag, don’t you?”

“Yeah. but she asked me to and I love her. I would do anything for her, Gloria.”

“Still, it must be tempting...”

“What is?”

“Knowing you hold that kind of power over her. Not just the power to change the way she sees things, but also to remember them or not. If I were in your shoes, I would be having all sorts of dirty thoughts right now...”

“You? Dirty thoughts about hypnosis?”

“Is that so unbelievable?”

“Well... yeah! You still haven’t said anything that makes me think your interest in this is genuine this time around. Did Paula put you up to this to give me another lesson?”

Gloria returned to her place in the sofa and hid the beer from his sight.

“Give it back!”

“Not until you stop being so suspicious. I was being honest before. What you’ve got going on is fascinating. As for my change of heart, there wasn’t really one... I’ve been a hypnosis and behavior modification enthusiast for a while now, perhaps even longer than you.”

“Yeah, right...”

“It’s true.”

“Then why were you so derisive and dismissive at the restaurant? Couldn’t you have revealed your alleged interest there instead of letting me play me the fool?”

“I could, but I was testing you. I don’t reveal this side of me to just about anyone, Kabir. Imagine my surprise when I discovered we shared a common interest! I needed to know just how attached to this you really are.”

“And your conclusion?” He grinned.

“Don’t have one yet, but if you answer a few more questions...”

“What is it this time?”

“Have you ever fucked Natasha while she was entranced?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“The one that lets me know for real whether everything you say about trust is true.”

“That’s none of your business, G.”

“Another ‘yes’ then and that puts you way over the edge in creep territory, doesn’t it?”

“Don’t say that!”

“Easy, cowboy. I didn’t say it was a bad thing.” Gloria brushed her right leg against his. “Creeps can be fun. My favorite people in the entire world are creeps and bad boys.”

“Are they now?” He resisted her uncharacteristic innuendo by moving further away from her in the sofa.

“Oh yes, I especially like it when bad boys are good to me. Want to be one of them?”

“How? Do you want me to hypnotize you?”

“Actually, I was thinking the opposite. I. Hypnotize. You.” She emphasized each word with sultry conviction.

“No, thanks.” He looked the other way. “Gloria, this has certainly been... entertaining, but I think you should leave now.”

She glided next to him once more, this time placing both legs on his lap. Booted heels skimmed his fuzzy pajamas, an amorphous heap of fabric trying hard to hide the guilty treasure buried within.

“Bad Boy Junior thinks otherwise, Kabir.” She purred. “Why don’t you stop talking and listen to it?”

He pushed her boots away. “This isn’t right, Gloria. If Natasha finds out...”

“... you can always make her forget if you feel guilty or something.” She insinuated. “Don’t worry though. It’s just hypnosis. It’s not like I’m going to rape your mind and turn you into a love-sick slave who can’t get enough of me and will do anything to keep me around... at least not right away.”

“That’s not funny. I’m not interested in being a hypnotic subject for you or anybody else.”

“Would you say the same if it were your first hypnotic crush sitting right here instead of me? What if Deanna showed up wearing that slinky dress, waved a pendant before your eyes and said ‘sleep for me now’? Would you even try to protest or would you sink immediately?”

“That’s irrelevant because you’re not her and it’s only a fantasy, anyway.”

“Exactly. Just a fantasy, a bit of role-play between friends. What better way for you to believe I’m serious about all of this than to let me show you a trick or two? You may have been successful with Natasha so far, but failed miserably with Paula. I don’t think you’re the expert you claim to be, but I am. Trust me: I never fail.”

“I already said I’m not interested.”

Gloria pushed her boots against the coffee table. It squeaked and cracked at the top ever so slightly. “Because you’re afraid...” She insisted.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not afraid of anything!” He grumbled.

“I think you are. Afraid you’ll like it. Afraid you’ll enjoy the sensation of losing yourself for me so much you may even forget to come back up once you go down. Don’t be afraid. I can assure you you’re in good hands...” Her silky fingers reached for his genitals. Kabir flinched as if a scorching demon had touched him and once again tried to back away, tripping on the arm of the sofa first and then on the furry carpet, but never falling. Faster than a comic-book speedster, Gloria pinned him against the fireplace, the artificial flames inside now burning red hot.

“You’re afraid of me right now. That’s so cute...”

“Fuck, Gloria! Stop! What part of no don’t you understand?” He grabbed her wrists. A part of him wanted to smack her silly, knock some sense into her, but that was a drop in the ocean that respected her more than anything, no matter how ridiculous and inappropriate her advances were. He refrained, loosened his grip, and she took advantage of it.

“Every single one. You weren’t ready to take ‘no’ for an answer earlier in the night, so why should I? Consent is for those that aren’t strong enough to impose their will. I’m not one of them. Relax, Kabir. This won’t take long.”

Gloria pulled his hair and forced his head down to meet her lips. The kiss was brief, yet wet with just enough tongue to brush the inside of his gums. There was no hint of affection, no desire of love, just a cold and calculated mean for an end, all of them justifiable. As the song goes, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss. Other times...

Kabir froze, his breath suspended. Though he couldn’t see anything other than the pearly reflections on her lipstick, the other symptoms soon became clear, starting with a dizzying headache that fractured the world into a thousand blurry copies of herself. Ravenous eyes simpered.

“Did you just...?” He finally gasped.

“Drug you? Do you think my lips are poisonous? That only happens in stories, and you’re not writing one right now. In fact, I don’t think you’ll be writing anything tonight. You need to learn, Kabir. Learn there are more things in this world than loyalty and commitment and that there comes a time when one’s desires are put on hold to satisfy those of higher importance. Change happens for real when you don’t see it coming, and there are many ways to shape and control a man like you. Our dance started the moment you let me in, time to take it to the next level. Just relax, dear, you’ll be asleep soon enough.”

Kabir blinked as the second kiss sapped yet another piece of his self-determination. He collapsed at her feet right after the third, sticky drool leaving an irregular stain on the tapestry. Gloria locked the door and took a seat on his back.

“Let’s begin.” She mused.