The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kollars Chapter 2

Author’s note:

See https://www.patreon.com/xbanmc for more stories, early access to stories, adding your own characters to a story and commissions.

Synopsis:

High-Tech collar alters Emma’s life and position at work.

Tags hm, mc, md, mf, ex, ts, rb

“Woah Emma. That’s quite the…” West said.

“Statement.” Kayla finished his sentence.

“You like?” Emma said as she twirled around.

The blue dress clung to her body, highlighting her curves. If she could even call it a dress. The only parts it was actually covering were her breasts, leaving plenty of cleavage on display with the low neckline, her hips and her ass, which she felt could slip out at any moment. She felt vulnerable wearing it, but her smile would never reveal that.

“What happened to the whole scantily clad women spiel you gave the twins?” West asked.

“They made some good counter arguments and I think they were right.”

Kayla and West looked at each other. Although it blended with the dress, the bright blue light caught West’s eye.

“Are you wearing a collar?”

Emma smiled. She had no recollection of what Francis programmed, but she knew what to say if anyone asked about the collar.

“Yes, you wouldn’t believe how productive it makes me. I got so much done yesterday.”

West was skeptical. Kayla hadn’t the slightest clue that something could be wrong.

“Good to see you trying new things, Em.” Kayla said.

Francis and Lyla stuck out like sore thumbs as they made their way towards the group. Francis was wearing a full suit complete with tie and Lyla was dressed professionally in a conservative dress that still showed off her hourglass figure.

“Good to see you went with our recommendation, Emma.” Lyla said.

“I’m really happy you suggested it. I look amazing.”

Emma couldn’t believe she was wearing the ridiculous dress. Never in a million years would she wear something so slutty to a client meeting. She looked like a hooker they picked up off the street. West was the only one who thought something was off. With the collar around her neck, he was convinced the twins were up to no good. It gave Emma hope.

“By the way, it’s just going to be the twins and I in this presentation.” Emma said. “You two can enjoy the morning off.”

“We got this.” Francis added confidently.

“I think I’d like to see it.” West said.

Emma looked at the twins. “Would you give us a moment?”

She grabbed her friends and brought them a few feet down the hallway.

“Look, I am giving them a chance to prove themselves here and I don’t want you to be dragged in if this fails.”

“Lockton would hate that we didn’t give any input or feedback.” West said.

Emma wanted West to keep seeing through her bullshit. But her clever mind knew how to work around that.

“Can you trust me on this, please?” Emma said.

Kayla was happy to have the day off, but she wasn’t the issue. West hesitated, staring at the collar, but finally conceded.

“Fine, but if this blows up on all of us then that trust is gone.”

His tone was serious. She couldn’t tell if he was mad at not being in the presentation or if he knew something was up, but had no justifiable means to act on it. They left and Emma returned to the twins.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Francis said.

Emma smiled mockingly at him. Thankfully, the programming allowed her to be herself when it was just the three of them.

“What did you do to me?” Emma said.

“We didn’t do anything.” Francis said.

“I would never wear this dress to client meeting or dismiss West and Kayla. Tell me…”

“Kollar Bot.” Lyla said.

Emma’s face went blank and her body snapped to attention.

“Thank God for that trigger.” Francis said.

Emma was again trapped as a passenger in her own body. With the collar on, the twins had free reign to do whatever they wanted. There must have been a reason she was dressed like this. The twins led her to the conference room to set up prior to their meeting. She had no idea what presentation they were using or in what capacity they were using her. The twins weren’t stupid though. If Emma prepared a full presentation to avoid the risk of pissing off Mr. Lockton, then their best option was to use that same presentation.

Sure enough, the familiar slide from her productive day appeared on the screen. Crisis adverted. Lyla led her over to the side and placed a sign in her hands. She was dressed like a slut because they wanted to use her for their display. Even after she warned them, they still opted to use some form of sex appeal.

“Let’s see, do pose 5.” Lyla said.

When a new model started at Lockton, the first skill that was drilled into them was the poses. There were 30 different poses the models had to know, without hesitation, so all the leader had to do was yell the pose number. Lyla and Francis knew Emma’s background and were using it to their advantage. Emma put her right leg forward with her right hand on her hip. Her left arm held the sign and she smiled big with perfect posture.

“Perfect. Stay like that.” Lyla said.

Emma remained in her pose. Instead of leading the presentation, she was now a prop. Lyla and Francis prepared the room and patiently waited for the client to enter. Emma silently judged their every move. It’s the only thing she could do being stuck as a mannequin. To her surprise, Francis and Lyla maintained a high level of professionalism. They greeted the clients, lead them to their seats and offered them drinks. The clients were receptive in the introduction and relaxed as they sat down at the table. A few eyes wandered her way, but all focus was on the presentation.

The difference between the twins’ practice presentation and the one she was watching was night and day. Their composure and confidence gave the client comfort in what they were pitching. Emma, although still hating them for relegating her to an object, was impressed. The CEO Norman and CFO Cliff, were grinning from ear to ear. But the man on the end stayed neutral throughout. The start-up investor Morgan Bradley, a handsome young man, made his money starting up tech companies and selling them at a large profit. This company was another one of his babies on the verge of breaking out and Lockton Consulting could either make or break them.

Morgan twirled his pen expertly in his hand. That was never a good sign. The goal was to have clients engaged, not actively passing the time by distracting themselves. By the end of the pitch, the twins were content, but they also picked up on the unenthusiastic third member.

“Any questions?” Francis said.

Morgan put his pen down.

“Yes, let’s not put lipstick on the pig to dress up what we do. We build private server areas for companies in specific niches. Nothing sexy about that. But you’re trying to sell us this premium service we don’t even need.” Morgan said. “We know what industries we’re targeting and quite frankly your company hasn’t the slightest idea about security concerns in this type of environment. So why do we really need you?”

Francis looked at Lyla who stood dumbfounded. A legitimate issue from the client and both of them had no idea how to address it. Emma knew Morgan was all about security concerns. His entire history of companies had security as a prime focus. The point of the presentation was not to present Lockton as a solution to all their problems, it was to present Lockton as a company that can brand it and spread it faster than they could themselves. A point that was clearly not communicated properly.

“Mr. Bradley with all due respect, our services are premium for a reason. You’re right. We haven’t the slightest idea about security, but that’s your job, not ours. Our job is to make sure any company that needs a private well-secured facility built, the first name they think of is Legendary Vaults.” Lyla said.

Emma always knew Lyla wore the pants for the twins. Morgan let the silence hang. The first person to speak after a tense stand off was usually the one conceding. The CEO and CFO waited patiently. Clearly it wasn’t them making the final decision. Their eyes wandered to Emma. All she could do was smile back holding the client’s logo in her arms.

“We’ll give you two months.” Morgan said.

“Two months is all we need to get you results. I propose we agree to the current deal for that time frame and then talk long-term plans after that point.” Lyla said.

“I’ll have my lawyers visit Lockton Consulting next week.” Morgan said.

“Excellent. It was a pleasure meeting with you all.” Lyla said.

Emma was mad. But she was proud. It became abundantly clear that Francis was an anchor on her career. If she didn’t release him, she might just sink with the ship. If Emma could convince Lyla that Francis is only going to drag her down, then she might have a chance to get out from under their control.

The twins shook hands with the panel of clients, thanking them again for taking the time to meet. Morgan applauded Lyla on her confidence and negotiation skills. He motioned over to Emma. Francis happily took over the conversation and lead him over.

“This is a Kollar Bot. We used an image of one our models to give you an idea of the quality of models we have.” Francis said.

Morgan made eye contact with Emma. He was nobody’s fool.

“Do you mind if I take this Kollar Bot?” Morgan said smoothly.

Francis hesitated. Lyla stepped in.

“Of course. It belongs to the hotel, not us. She’s all yours.”

Morgan grabbed the sign out of Emma’s hand and gave it to Francis.

“Perfect.” Morgan said. “Kollar Bot follow me.”

Emma followed Morgan out of the room. She couldn’t believe they just gave her away as a party favor. The only silver lining was how attractive and confident Morgan was. Even if she didn’t have the collar, she’d probably still go with him. Her dumb smile was stuck on her face as she followed him into the elevator. Inside, Morgan ignored her while he used his phone.

When they entered his room, he ordered her to walk to the corner of the room as he undid his tie.

“What’s your real name?”

“Emma.”

Morgan threw the tie on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt revealing a chiseled body. He walked over and pulled down Emma’s dress. She felt less like a slut naked than she did with the dress on.

“I don’t sleep with girls against their will. I know your programmed, but I want you to want this.” Morgan said. “Answer honestly, do you want to sleep with me?”

Morgan’s hand rubbed her thigh gently. Emma wanted to tell him what was really going on, but something was preventing her. All she could do was answer his request. He really was a sight to behold. Emma’s pent up horniness of being on display and controlled was urging her to accept the offer. He obviously knew what he was doing in the bedroom and the last voluntary sex she had was with a robot that looked like her ex. It was a low moment thinking back on it. Desperate even.

“You may sleep with me.” Emma said.

Morgan nodded in approval. He stood up and brushed her hair back.

“You’re the same Emma I was expecting to meet, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Well I’m glad we skipped the small talk. For the time being, you can act like the horny girl you are.”

Emma felt some control return. The feelings of stiffness wore off as she loosened up. She pushed him back onto the bed. It felt like she was back in college seducing a horny frat boy as she crawled over his body and kissed him deeply. He didn’t do any work, in fact he let her take the lead. Kissing was never her favorite part as she moved down and undid his pants. If she thought his body was impressive, somehow his cock made an even bigger impression on her. It was big, but not too big. The perfect size for her mouth and pussy. It was also thick, but not too thick. Just enough to make her gag, but not enough to choke her.

Knowing it belonged to someone as powerful as Morgan Bradley was all she needed to happily wrap her lips around and suck. Her submissive mindset ramped up. For the next few hours she was his little slut. His property. Despite being under control of herself again, she resolved to do anything and everything he asked. It was making the most of a terrible situation with the collar. She got to fuck a dominant man and she was going make sure her fantasy was fulfilled.

“You like this.” Emma said in between sucking. “You like my whore mouth on your cock.”

Morgan just smiled. Did she read him wrong? Was he not as aggressive as she thought.

“You open that dirty mouth when I tell you.” Morgan said sternly. “Now use that mouth what it was made for and keep it on that cock.”

The command alone made her wet. Her mouth was a cock sleeve designed to service him. She bobbed back and forth never taking her lips off, even for a quick breather. She felt his hand on the back of her head pushing her to quicken the pace. As much as she wanted a gasp of air, she couldn’t let her mouth leave its purpose.

“Good little slut. No wonder you put the collar on. You love being told what to do.”

There was kernel of truth in that. She did want to experience complete helplessness. But at the hands of someone like Morgan Bradley, not Francis Aki. Finally he pulled her mouth off his cock and she gasped for air with trails of pre-cum leaking down the sides of her mouth. Morgan took his pants off, fully revealing the fittest man she’d ever seen. She bit her lip and admired the man who was about to take her on a ride.

“Get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you.”

Emma immediately obliged, arching her back to emphasize her round ass.

“In front of the mirror.”

Emma hopped off the bed and crawled until she was in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

“Please fuck this little whore. I need you to show this slut who’s boss.”

Morgan slapped her ass, the sound echoing throughout the room.

“Please stick your cock in my wet pussy. Please fuck me, daddy.”

Emma had no idea where daddy came from. She had never used it in her life, but there was something so different about this experience than any she had before. Aside from her ex, which was a mutual power struggle, every other guy started off as nice and generous to get her comfortable enough for sex. But not Morgan. Before he even gave her the option to say no it was a forgone conclusion that he was going to fuck her. Such confidence and calmness was everything she wanted in a lover.

Another slap on the other cheek. Watching Morgan slap her and seeing herself talk like such a tramp, were adding to the experience.

“Please fuck me.” Emma made eye contact with herself as she said it.

Her pussy was already dripping from just having his cock grace her lips. Finally he hovered over her and mounted her pussy. It was the perfect fit. She slid back and forth doing all the work as he watched from above.

“Look at the whore in the mirror.” Morgan said.

Emma’s head snapped up and she saw herself, a proud, respected leader, in the vulnerable position of being taken from behind. She never liked sex with the lights on, let alone staring at herself, but being able to see his abs while she rode his cock was an added benefit. Her eyes took in her wonderful, naked curves as she bounced back and forth on his cock. With a body like that, how could she not be a slut. She was built for this type of dominant pleasure.

The slight movement caught her eye as Morgan checked his watch. He grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and pulled it back. Thrust after thrust he fucked her somehow hitting the exact spots that made her mind go wild. After five minutes of aggressive fucking, he pushed his cock as far as it could go. Emma orgasmed simultaneously as Morgan released his seed inside her. He kept a firm grip on her hips as if he was emptying the last bit of cum in her. His cock coated the inside of her pussy as it slid out. She could feel the wetness from her own orgasm but also the distinct feeling of the foreign substance inside. With Morgan’s cum leaking out of her thoroughly used fuck hole, she remained on all fours, recovering from her own orgasm.

* * *

Morgan kissed Emma deeply. She wasn’t afraid to admit that it was the best sex she ever had. Morgan found the right buttons to push immediately and boy did he take advantage. She was on the pill, but even if she wasn’t, it was one of the best guys to get knocked up by. A glimmer of hope.

“Thanks for the sex, Emma, but I need to return you how I found you.” Morgan said. “Kollar Bot, go stand in the corner.”

Emma, now fully clothed in her blue dress and heels, waked over and stood in the corner. Her body moved into the familiar pose and position. Morgan picked up the phone and dialed the front desk.

“Hello, this is room 2050. I have an extra Kollar Bot in here. Can someone come up and collect it?” Morgan looked her way and winked.

Emma was relieved he was sending the other one back, but why make the call in the first place? She waited anxiously in the corner for the attendant to arrive. Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Morgan opened it.

“Sir, we were told there was an extra Kollar Bot.”

“Ya, that one right over there.” Morgan pointed to Emma.

That asshole! He used her and now he was getting rid of her even though he knew the truth. The attendant commanded her to follow and she obeyed.

“Hey, what do they do with Kollar Bots after a guest checks out. Do they change them?” Morgan asked.

“Yes sir. Every room has a fresh Kollar Bot. We take the prior ones, give them a wash, wipe their mind and store them in the cycle for the next room.”

Morgan looked at Emma and smiled.

“This one had a lot of programs installed, might want to wipe her clean.”

Emma couldn’t believe what he was doing. If the mind wipe actually worked, she’d just be a Kollar Bot. All her memories and personality would be gone. Was that even possible?

“Thank you, sir. I can’t personally do it, but I will let them know.”

Morgan handed the guy a twenty and he left with Emma in tow. The attendant didn’t address Emma, although he did sneak a few glances at her body. To him, she was just a robot programmed as an attractive girl. Probably a normal occurrence. Did no one notice the collar too? She thought they would do a thorough check when it came to these matters.

* * *

Francis packed away the last of the props including the sign Emma was holding. She played her part perfectly. Just a dumb display like all the other wanna be models at Lockton. Using their tits, asses and fuckable faces to get ahead. He tried picking up a model once at a party, but she was so far up her own ass it wasn’t worth the trouble. Now he didn’t have to worry. Any time he wanted, he could have Emma on her knees, mouth open and ready to please.

West and Kayla walked in dressed in their bathing suits.

“How’d it go?” Kayla asked.

“Really well.” Lyla said proudly.

“Where’s Em?” West asked.

Francis smiled. “Let’s just say one of the panel members liked what he saw.”

He could tell West was concerned. Despite having that sexy minx as his girlfriend, he longed for Emma. It made Francis upset the way he pined for the girl. She already let him down and he still had hope.

“Anyway, if you don’t mind, Lyla and I.” Francis started.

“Would like to celebrate.” Lyla finished.

The twins walked out of the room in sync. Emma had always known they were fooling around, but since they joined the team, Francis and Lyla liked screwing with Kayla and West’s perception of them. Francis didn’t know where the idea came from, but he had a hunch it was from the time they binged watch Twin Peaks together. Once they were out of sight, the twins fell out of step.

“We need to go get her.” Lyla said checking her watch. “It’s been almost an hour.”

“It’s fine, he’ll send her back.”

“And if he doesn’t.”

Francis pulled out his phone and opened an app.

“I’m tracking the collar, they all have GPS. Even in this hotel, it let’s you find out what room they’re in.” Francis said. “Let’s see where our little slut is.”

Francis clicked on the pre-saved collar. He hit refresh several times.

“What’s wrong?” Lyla grabbed his phone. “The Kollar Bot storage room? Why is she there?”

Francis grabbed his phone back. “We need to get down there now.”

* * *

Emma was brought to the basement and ushered into a room where several Kollar Bots stood. As instructed, she remained behind the attendant as he passed through another set of double doors. Kollar Bots stood in what looked like a giant battery charger with a pole straight up their pussy. Was that her fate? A mindless Kollar Bot standing in a battery charger she didn’t even need with a pole up her ass. Thankfully they passed by and stopped at a door.

The attendant knocked and waited. A man dressed in a mechanical jumpsuit opened and popped his head out.

“The fuck do you want.” The man said.

For a hotel that prided itself on professionalism and beauty, the inner workers sure could use some work.

“Sorry to bother you Mr. Connors, but I believe there might be something wrong with this Kollar Bot. It hasn’t changed back to it’s form yet and a guest said it was found as an extra in the room.”

The man looked at Emma. His eyes widened in surprise.

“Yes, leave it here and we’ll take a look.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Emma walked into the small room where two more mechanics sat and watched television. Emma, still wearing her fancy blue dress and heels, felt overdressed and out of place. The room was dirty with garbage and papers everywhere, not to mention the dirt and grease they carried back from their work. She started the trip as team leader at one of the best consulting firms in the country and now she was dressed as a whore in the dirty mechanical room. She wished she never tried the collar on.

Her presence did not change their behavior. They must have seen plenty of transformed Kollar Bots through here, especially since she still had her clothes on. Mr Connors sat down on the lazy boy in the corner.

“Come here Kollar Bot. I’ve got a knob you can polish.” He said as he pulled his cock through the flap on the front of his jumpsuit.

Emma gracefully walked over and knelt in front of him. This would be the third cock she sucked in less than 24 hours. Her mouth opened and she gently kissed the head of his cock, slowly building his arousal with her teasing tongue. She made eye contact like a good cocksucker. All the actions must have been programmed in because she had the overwhelming urge to suck the man’s cock. She hated doing it, but she could not deny the gratification she felt from having a man’s cock in her mouth.

Up and down her head bobbed as the mechanic relaxed. They must have had plenty of Kollar Bot head over the years. Little did they know, they were getting the real thing. The mechanic behind her slammed his beer down and stood up.

“You’re sharing this one.”

Emma felt her dress unzip, but could do nothing to stop it. Her sole focus was sucking Mr Connor’s cock.

“Kollar Bot let him enter your pussy.”

Emma kept the cock in her mouth as she stood up and spread her legs. The man wasted no time and drove his cock deep into her pussy. She felt his large hands grab her hips as he pounded her. The two men spit roasted her as she concentrated on giving the best head possible. Every inch had to be sucked and treated with absolute care. The man behind her was having his way as fast and hard as he wanted. Emma felt the pain in her mind while he destroyed her pussy. Mr. Connors also lost his patience with the slow foreplay and grabbed her head, holding it tight so he could force feed her his thick sausage.

Emma’s body maintained it’s composure although she knew it was due to the collar’s programming. An alarm sounded in the corner of the room. Mr. Connors and his co-worker sped up their process until they were ready to explode. Both men came inside their holes and left her bent over with cum leaking out of both orifices.

“We got a couple malfunctions, one on 20, and one on 32.” Mr. Connor’s said as he hung up the phone.

“What do you want to do with this one?”

“Throw it in the disposal bin, someone else will take care of it.”

The man picked Emma up and brought her outside. She was carried to the corner of the room and tossed on a pile of Kollar bots. Some were still transformed into hookers or at least well dressed women, but most were wearing their actually costume. Emma stared up at the ceiling. She felt like a piece of garbage that was tossed away after a few uses. There was no way she could regain control and get out, she was at the mercy of people around her. And right now they thought she was a Kollar Bot. Where did they go from here? To the dump? The alternative was being repaired, which could wipe her memories, effectively making her Kollar Bot permanently. Moving from hotel room to hotel room letting complete strangers have their way with her body. She hoped someone recognized what she was, but it was a long shot. The only thought in her mind was which was a worst fate?

* * *

Francis walked up to the front desk.

“Hello.” Francis looked at the pretty young woman’s name tag. “Vera.”

“Hello zir, how can I help?” Vera had an accent, but Francis couldn’t place it.

“Yes, I believe one of my belongings was accidentally left on my Kollar Bot, so I’d like to go down to retrieve it.”

Vera shook her head. “I’m zorry zir, we do not let guests down zere.”

Francis pulled out his phone and showed her the app. “See, I know it’s down there.”

“You just showed me zhe app for collars. Zat collar does not belong to you.”

“But it’s on something that does.”

“If we find anything out of zhe ordinary down there, we will let you know.” Vera said. “Have a good day.”

Francis saw the security eying him up intently. If he pushed it any further, he was only going to make things worse. Time for Plan B.

* * *

West sat on his bed playing on his phone. There was something that didn’t feel right about the way Emma was acting. She would never agree to letting the twins run an important presentation. And she would never dress like a slut for that presentation. It had to be the collar. Either she did something to herself accidentally or Francis did something to her.

He always hated Francis. He knew the synchronization thing with his sister was an act, and that deep down he was a selfish prick. It was not like West to get jealous or angry, usually he took nothing Francis said seriously. But now Emma was involved. And he wasn’t going to let them use his best friend like that.

“Hey, you wanna go grab some lunch.” Kayla said, wearing nothing but a robe in a suggestive stance.

West switched off his phone and looked at his girlfriend. His smile invited her over. She seductively approached and dropped her robe revealing her gorgeous, sexy body. She didn’t have huge tits or a big ass, but she had the girl next door look and was small in stature. A girl that could easily be dominated and manhandled in the bedroom, which made sex with her a very physical affair.

Their eyes locked. He loved Kayla and he had a wonderful weekend, but there was someone else he had eyes for too. Kayla moved in to kiss him and initiate the foreplay, but West had other plans. He flipped her around.

“Let’s add a little excitement.” He said holding the collar.

“What did you have a mind?” Kayla bit her lip.

“It’s a surprise.”

West turned around and tapped the collar. It flashed green prompting the programming.

“I want to be a frozen, mindless doll.” West whispered.

The collar turned blue. West turned and handed the collar to Kayla. As soon as she put it on, she froze in place. His beautiful girlfriend was now just a sex doll. He opened her mouth and in went his cock. This was just the warm-up. With the trip coming to an end, this was his only chance to experience his other fantasy. His cock stiffened in her frozen wet mouth. He pulled it out and picked her up off the bed, carrying her over to the corner.

Placing her legs wide so she could stand on her own weight, West adjusted both fingers to make the piece sign and arranged her face so her tongue was sticking out. He loved putting her in ridiculous poses. This time it was just for decoration.

West walked over to his tablet and loaded an image onto it. He could hear the Kollar Bot receiving the command in the closet. He sat on the bed in anticipation. Ever since he found out that the Kollar Bot could be used to transform into anyone, he was biding his time for an opportunity to actually use it. Most people would use it for celebrities, but not him. There was only one girl he fantasized about when he wasn’t thinking about Kayla.

The closet doors opened and out walked Lyla. West couldn’t believe the detail. The Bot looked like an exact replica. It was even wearing the dress she wore for the presentation. Ever since Lyla had been assigned to their team, West was smitten. He was in love with Kayla, but his infatuation for Lyla grew everyday. Her weird idiosyncrasies with her brother were hot to watch and her raspy voice sent shivers up his spine. The conservative nature of her fashion left a lot of mystery as to what lied beneath. He knew the Kollar Bot wouldn’t be an exact replica underneath, but just the concept of her naked was enough for him.

West looked to Kayla stuck mindlessly in her pose. Was he really going to fuck the one person Kayla hated the most, in front of her? It technically wasn’t cheating if the Bot wasn’t real. West turned his attention back to Lyla, who was now standing in front of him, her clothed tits inches from his face. West grabbed the collar of her dress and ripped it all the way down revealing a shelf bra offering her rack up on a platter. His mouth latched onto her nipple like a magnet. For a Bot, the texture, feel and smell were all to real. He pulled her forward as his face dug deeper.

After slobbering all over her impressive rack, West pushed Lyla to her knees. She needed no invitation to wrap her luscious lips around his cock. Her eyes peered up at him. If only it were the real Lyla. He wanted to hear her voice and see her raw emotions. But it was a damn good compromise since he didn’t have to worry about a gag reflex. West grabbed her head and worked her face up and down his shaft, imagining, just for a moment, that it was the real Lyla taking him whole.

The whole scene was made more taboo with his girlfriend watching. If only she knew what he was doing. After a minute of fucking Lyla’s face at a speed no real girl could handle, he grabbed her hair and threw her on the bed. She waited with ass in the air, begging him to come take her. Within moments he was deep inside her, pumping away as fast he could. Not having to worry about her pleasure, he loved fucking fast and hard and that’s exactly how he handled her. The lack of noise from her killed some of the passion, but a quick look at his frozen girlfriend was all he needed to reignite it.

Slipping out of her, he turned her onto her back. Her facial expressions and mannerisms were close to accurate which made up for the lack of sound. But he wanted to hear the real Lyla scream as his cock plunged in and out of her. Maybe the next Kollar Bot version would have those capabilities.

West fucked Lyla in a few more positions barely holding his orgasm back each time. The one thing he didn’t want to do was orgasm in the Bot. He needed that for Kayla to make it look like he was using her the whole time. Since they started using the Kollar, Kayla always made a point to check the time. West teased her about it, but she was right to be cautious.

He walked over to his frozen girlfriend, still in her ridiculous pose without a hint of movement. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed, lying her on top of Lyla so Kayla’s pussy was directly over her face.

“Eat her out.” West said.

Lyla’s head tilted forward and her arms wrapped around Kayla’s leg as her tongue went to work. West had Kayla’s face lined up above Lyla’s pussy. He entered his girlfriends mouth and thrust a few times before returning to Lyla’s pussy. His girlfriend’s face was inches away as he fucked Lyla. After several minutes of hard fucking, he pulled his cock out ready to blow. He barely got it into Kayla’s open, waiting mouth as he released a load down her throat. The cum she didn’t swallow dribbled and drooled down the sides of her mouth and onto Lyla’s pussy below.

West wiped his cock off on the side of Kayla’s face. The sounds of Lyla licking away at Kayla’s pussy was the only noise he could hear. Before he brought Kayla back and put the Bot away, he needed to clean himself up. West headed for the shower, leaving his girlfriend with a mouth full of cum and an endless cycle of pleasure at the hands of the Bot.

* * *

Lyla walked up to the front desk. “Excuse me, there’s a problem in the lobby washroom.”

“And what iz zhe problem.” Vera said.

“There’s a little girl in there crying for her mother.”

Vera picked up the phone, but Lyla gently grabbed her hand.

“Look, she just needs someone professional looking like yourself to talk to. I tried, but I’m just a stranger.” Lyla said. “You got the name tag.”

Vera put the phone down. She wasn’t happy, but there was urgency to resolve the issue.

“Bring me to zhe child.”

Lyla led her towards the bathroom. She felt awful using the innocence of a kid, but it was the only way to lure her away from the desk. Any other issue would have been resolved with security. Lyla held the door open and Vera walked in.

“Where iz zhe child?”

Francis popped out of his hiding place and popped the collar on Vera. Her body snapped to attention immediately.

“Nice work, sis.”

Francis put his hand out for a high five, but Lyla refused. She never liked the idea of collaring Emma, and now it was her brother’s solution to everything. He already did it on her once, but what if he decided to make it permanent. She’d always have to sleep with one eye open if her brother started acting weird.

Francis put his finger in front of her face. “Suck my finger, you cold bitch.”

Vera’s dark red lips puckered and she sucked on his finger while staring ahead.

“Stop sucking his finger” Lyla said “You’re not fucking her.”

Lyla had to put her foot down. If she gave Francis too much rope, he would definitely use it. They ordered Vera to lead them to the Kollar Bot locker room, staying a few feet behind her in case it looked suspicious. She used her key card to open the employee elevator and let Francis and Lyla in. The three waited patiently as they descended to the basement.

“Can I at least get a blow job?”

“No, Francis.”

Francis reached out to grab her chest, but Lyla swatted his hand away. The elevator dinged and Vera walked ahead. She opened the door to the Kollar Bot storage room and stepped aside. Francis took his phone out and used the App to zoom in on the room. Emma had to be somewhere there. If it was just her collar, Lyla and Francis were screwed.

He walked to the corner of the room and found the bin labeled ‘Disposable Kollar Bots’. Francis grabbed the edge and lifted himself up.

* * *

Emma accepted her fate. The collar had such power over her, it was negating the basic instinct of survival. How could she compete against that. It was in control of her brain, not her. The only silver lining was she could still think freely. For now. The bright light she was staring at on the roof, suddenly became dark as a figure blocked it.

“There you are.”

Emma had never been more relieved to see Francis, and that was saying something. He made his intentions clear, but those intentions still involved her acting normal at work. She was happy to be rescued to live and fight another day. She heard the order and got up and out of the bin, dropping down next to Lyla, Francis and the girl from the reception.

“Sorry, Emma.” Lyla said.

Emma could tell it was sincere. There was tension between the twins and it was probably from Francis and his impulsive decisions.

“Vera, hop in the bin and take her place.” Francis said.

Lyla tried to object, but Francis put his hand up.

“She was a bitch, she deserves it.”

Vera pulled herself up and dropped into the bin of disposal Kollar Bots. Lyla didn’t care enough to intervene. She grabbed Emma and headed towards the exit. Emma was relieved Lyla was taking lead. She didn’t want a repeat of the night before.

* * *

West returned from his shower and still heard the Bot eating Kayla out. It had no concept of the different tempos of oral and no fatigue to make the performance worse. It was all one speed and the evidence was on Kayla’s face. Joining the cum were tears streaming from her eyes, stemming from the endless orgasms she was having.

“Kollar Bot stop eating Kayla’s pussy.”

The Kollar Bot stopped. West picked up Kayla and saw Lyla’s face was drenched with a puddle soaking the sheets around her. Kayla had always been a self-proclaimed squirter. He placed her on the other side of the bed and ordered the Kollar But to return to normal. He watched intently as the body began to morph back into its original form. Lyla gave West one last smile before putting the mask back on and erasing his fantasy. The Kollar Bot returned to its position in the closet.

West sat beside Kayla and touched the collar.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my Gooddddddddddd.”

Kayla was panting as if she had a thousand orgasms at once. Which she probably did. She paid no attention to the state of her face or the taste in her mouth. She turned to West with a satisfied look.

“That was amazing. Whatever you did. I haven’t orgasmed like that in… like forever.” Kayla said.

She hugged West, who pulled her in tight. He glanced at the closet. He could probably say the same.

* * *

Emma was allowed to return to her room to begin packing for departure the next day. She had no idea what her new life would be like wearing the collar and under the twins control. Her career would likely stay the same for the time being, but it was only a matter of time before Lockton thought the twins were more valuable than her.

She sat on the bed and stared at the bright collar in the mirror. She was programmed not to be able to take it off or tell anyone. All she could do was accept it. There was a knock at the door. It was Francis. Emma let him in.

“What do you want?” Emma said.

“You know I saved you tonight, right. Me, not Lyla.”

“I wouldn’t have been in that situation if I could take this damn collar off.”

She was happy she could finally speak freely. At least they let her have that when she was alone with them.

“Ya, but you can’t take the collar off. And right now I want you to change into a dress with lots of cleavage.” Francis smiled. “We’re going on a date.”

* * *

Emma sat uncomfortably across from Francis. She cursed her bad habit of always packing a slutty outfit. Never on her trips, even with her ex, did she wear the outfit. But she always packed it. Like it gave her permission to be a slut without actually looking like a slut. The shirt dipped to right below her chest and came up at angle giving everyone a show. If that weren’t enough to draw attention, a diamond pendant that sparkled in the light was certainly going to attract eyes.

Francis on the other hand was dressed in a sharp suit. On the outside, he looked like a handsome man taking his girl on a date. If only people knew his true self. Emma did him no favors in looking depressed. It was starting to sour the entire dinner.

“Can you at least put some effort in?” Francis said. “I don’t want to force you.”

“If you had to eat dinner with you, you’d be the same way.”

Francis clenched his fist. Emma could tell he was determined to have dinner without using the collar. But she wasn’t going to let him have the satisfaction that he broke her. If he wanted her to do something, he’d have to make her.

“Last chance.”

Emma grabbed her glass of wine in threw it in his face. He was going to do whatever he wanted anyway, it was worth it to embarrass him first. The tables around went silent as Emma sat back down. Francis calmly grabbed his napkin and wiped his face off. He looked around the room.

“I told her she was showing too much cleavage. Why don’t you just get up and show everyone your tits.”

And so it began. Emma stood up, undid her dress straps and pushed down her bra, revealing her large tits. She cupped them and slowly turned around so everyone could see. She didn’t dare make eye contact hoping there was no one that would recognize her. Once she did a full circle, she sat back down and made herself presentable again.

“You stay here, I’m going to clean up.” Francis said.

All surrounding tables went back to talking amongst themselves. If she thought the wine in the face was going to be the source of the chatter, his command certainly turned it around on her. Now she was the whore that gave the entire restaurant a show. And worst of all, she had no more wine to drawn her sorrows.

Francis returned. His suit was done up to hide the wine stains on the white undershirt. He took a sip of his wine and smiled.

“Bold move to try and embarrass me like that.”

Emma didn’t say anything. It was like being arrested, anything she did say would be used against her. An apology or sucking up was not going to change what was about to happen.

“I want you to take three ice cubes. Put one in each bra cup and the other in your pussy.”

Emma fished out two ice cubes from her drink and dropped them down her cleavage. She could feel her erect nipples straining against the bra as the coldness sent chills up her spine. She fished out the third ice cube, lifted up her dress, pulled her thong aside and gently worked it into her pussy. She couldn’t hide the strange sensation of the cold ice now melting. It was mix of pleasure and pain from the chill. Francis sipped his wine and watched his puppet play.

After a few minutes, nothing was left but a puddle underneath her and damp spots on her bra. It wasn’t so bad, but she knew it was only going to get worse.

“Smile like you won the lottery.”

Emma’s mouth widened and she flashed her pearly whites. She tried to fight it, but in the back of her mind she won the lottery and she couldn’t stop grinning about it. Francis smiled in return approving of her new look.

“Much better. On top of that, I want you to talk and act like a stupid airhead bimbo.” Francis said.

Emma straightened her back and pushed her chest forward while arching her back. Her left hand grabbed a strand of hair and started twirling it. Her mind was still normal, but she was having a difficult time fighting against the airhead thoughts that passed through. Like thinking about how much shopping she wanted to do or how her nails needed to be longer and pink.

And how incredibly horny she was. She would play with herself right then and there if she wasn’t in a public setting. But did that ever stop her before. Francis didn’t say a word. He just watched. Watched as she internally fought with her bimbo self. Her mannerisms were so feminine with the way she held herself and presented her body. It’s as if she was showcasing her best assets in the hopes someone would come along and give her a good fuck.

Emma remained focus on keeping a clear mind. Her body was under the influence, but her mind still remained. But how much longer could she hold out until he allowed her to return to normal?

* * *

Francis grinned at his creation. He didn’t know if she was still consciously aware, but her bimbo impression was spot on. The way she flaunted her chest and played with her hair combined with her dumb smile, it was amazing what the collar could make her do. The waiter came over, ready to take their order. Francis ordered his steak and motioned Emma to make her order. She looked at the menu and her facial expression switched to confusion. It was an expensive restaurant, which meant the dishes were given a fancy name and the ingredients weren’t something you’d typically find in the grocery store.

“Umm…like do you guys have salads?” Emma said. Her voice was a few pitches higher and the cadence at which she talked suggested she was focusing on each word as it passed through her lips.

“The salads are right here, ma’am.” The waiter pointed to the top of the menu and then shot a glance at Francis. He was indeed a lucky guy.

“Okay… I’ll get this one.” Emma pointed to a menu item.

“Ma’am that’s an appetizer. The salads are in this section.” The waiter pointed to the top of the menu again.

Emma’s face went red. Even as a bimbo she understood the feeling of embarrassment.

“I’ll get this one.”

“Ceasar Salad, excellent choice.” The waiter took their menus and walked away.

Francis knew that salad was at the top of the menu. Fearing she might pick another non-salad, he figured she went for the top just to be safe.

“How do you feel, Emma?” Francis said.

She smiled back and giggled. “Like, totally horny.”

Even her facial expressions were vapid and over expressive. It’s like he was talking to an entirely different person.

“Why don’t you crawl under the table and give me a blow job.” Francis said.

Emma lifted the table cloth and crawled underneath. The restaurant had table to floor table cloths providing coverage for Emma. She undid his pants and fished his cock out. The bimbo persona also extended to her oral abilities as Francis was immediately on the verge of cumming. Her mouth was like a vacuum as it slobbered up and down his manhood.

He lifted the table cloth and her eyes snapped up as his cock filled her mouth. The dumb empty stare looked good on his boss. Just a stupid bimbo sucking his cock. After tonight’s performance he knew this was a command he’d use more often. She’d be the perfect trophy to bring to parties and build his reputation. He let the table cloth fall and enjoyed the rest of her performance.

* * *

Emma gave the most enthusiastic blow job she had ever given. The bimbo mindset made giving head seem like one of the most important jobs in her life. The cock had to be pleased and it had to be pleased well. Every time it was in her mouth she felt her own pleasure building. The only feelings that could eclipse it, wer her other holes being filled.

She took her mouth off and stroked his cock, licking up the pre-cum covering the head. Cum was the best taste in the world which made the combination of sucking off someone so rewarding. Francis handed her a glass under the table.

“When I cum, make sure it goes in there.” Francis said.

Emma giggled out lout, but winced in her mind. She knew where that was going next. A few more deep throats until he was nice and hard, she stroked him to orgasm into the cup. She handed the cup back and cleaned the rest of his cock before returning to her seat at the table. She resumed her bimbo posture and lottery smile like a happy trophy wife on a date with her rich husband.

Emma tried to move any part of her body, but the collar was overriding her. The urges still remained and she found herself longing for another cock to fill her slutty holes. The worst part of this was that she was enjoying it. Whether or not it was the bimbo mindset, she was extremely turned on being controlled like a robot. Francis had the power to make her do anything and he was using her to fulfill his fantasies and embarrass her. She hated him, but there was a growing attraction she hoped soon faded along with the other side effects.

Francis hid the cup until her salad came in which he happily added his own flavor to her meal. She smiled back and took a bite. She never tasted a salad so good. The rest of the dinner went on with Emma maintaining her bimbo persona. When it came time for the bill, Francis ordered Emma to pay, which she happily obliged.

* * *

Francis returned to his room with Lyla frantically packing.

“Pack your shit.” Lyla said.

“Why? We don’t leave until tomorrow morning.”

“No, we’re being kicked out now because someone had to throw an employee in the trash.” Lyla said.

“That stupid cu…”

Lyla slapped his face. “We’re driving home tonight.”

“Driving, it’s like 8 hours.”

“Okay smart guy, tell me how you’re going to get Emma wearing her collar past airport security.”

Lyla put her hands on her hips. He never thought about that. The minute they took it off, Emma would be free and that would be the end of their career. Airports, it seemed, were just not an option.

“So being kicked out actually justifies our decision to drive.” Francis said.

Lyla sighed. “We can’t tell dumb and dumber until we’re back, which we will be before they wake up.”

Francis nodded in agreement. Telling them before they drove would require answering too many questions, but if it was after the fact, then it was already done and over with. They would need an excuse for Emma, but her being worried about them driving and accompanying them as a leader might be their best bet.

“I’ll go grab our doll.”

“So you can fuck her again, I don’t think so.” Lyla said. “You pack and I will get her.”

Francis hung his head and walked into the room.

* * *

Emma sat on her bed and looked in the mirror, her eyes on the collar. She wanted to take it off, but her body refused to follow that order. It was stuck on her until someone touched it by accident. The days events ran through her mind. She had sex with a guy who almost got her mind wiped. She was used like a fuck toy by two mechanics and was then turned into a bimbo by Francis. A few bimbo thoughts still lingered in her mind, but for the most part it was back to normal. She always wondered what went through their minds and why their bodies were always in the most sexually appealing position. Now she knew. They simply couldn’t stop thinking about sex and looking the best they could. They had to be better looking than everyone and use whatever assets they had to achieve that.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. She answered the door and Lyla walked in.

“Pack your bags, we’re driving home tonight.”

Emma started carrying out the command, but her mind was still free.

“Why?”

“Because we can’t take you through airport security.”

It was Emma’s last hope. She had it in the back of her mind that the two problems the twins had to overcome were keeping the collar and getting her home via flying. Now she knew their plan. Steal the collar and drive. It solved both problems for now, but it still left some hope. If Kollar Resorts contacted Mr. Lockton directly about the missing collar or if West and Kayla started really questioning why they drove home, then maybe someone could get to the bottom. But for now and for the foreseeable future, she was stuck. Next week she started her new work life as the twins slave. What did they have in store for her?