The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ladies of Victory #1: The Influence of Social Media

Chapter 3

* * *

It was a breezy and cool September day in Rapid Rivers, with a low of 75 degrees Fahrenheit having its citizens muttering about the winter chill coming too soon. Nestled close to the southern tip of Florida, the name is a misnomer due to the settlers being warned away from crossing the rivers by the native tribes. It helped that they were able to secretly sabotage any attempt, and it was only decades later the colonials realized they had been duped as neither of the rivers emptying out into the Atlantic were particularly ‘rapid’. The twin rivers divided up the city neatly, with the wealthy residential neighborhoods and more modern urban expansion in the north, while the docks, old town, and the large cramped ghetto of the Barrows took up most of the south.

Despite their best efforts, the beautiful beaches had minimal invasive expansion from resorts or private residents attempting to parcel bits of it for themselves, with most of the cultural and low-brow nightlife moving west from there towards the university and the more hip and gentrified urban residential living. Downtown split the northside from the old city center and the Barrows, the spires and skyscrapers having been built mostly during Rapid Rivers growth spurt at the turn of the century, with new towers springing up each taller and more extravagant as the money poured in, and forcing the city to make Century Park to preserve at least some greenery.

Rapid Rivers isn’t as large or as old as some cities like New York or London, but its financial and fashion districts were as wealthy and diverse as any due to the year-round warmth and… colorful citizens. The refurbished American Hero Project Tower was a glistening spire with a clear view of the ocean on the edge of downtown, one that a very bored and dramatically sighing Slingshot wishes she could enjoy; the communications hub she was stuck watching over nestled deep inside the building. She was pretty sure, having been a former member of the AHP, that comms for this part of the building should have some kind of view, but ‘Maven’ had gone over the old headquarters with a fine-toothed comb and the layout was completely different from what she was used to.

Not that Slingshot could complain… the LoV being smaller meant the residential areas were larger and had the sun and view she was currently craving, plus a bathroom she would have turned villain for when she was living in NYC. Throw that in with the fact that her and Nike also didn’t pinch pennies with the coffee budget like the AHP, and she could forgive the few hours a week she was stuck inside with nothing but the bays of computers, monitors, and the occasional voice of the team’s AI to keep her company.

There were also no rules about wearing your uniform when on duty, so Nikki could work in her silk pajamas and little else. She knew some of the other girls had trouble adjusting to the Rapid Rivers idea of what “modesty” meant but Nikki wasn’t one of them, happily choosing comfort and showing off her athletic frame, more than enjoying the near constant sun on her ebony skin compared to dreary NYC. She was far from alone in showing skin around town, the city’s palm trees, beaches, wealthy socialites, and general villains meant you never knew if the half-naked giggling blonde on towering heels walking down the street was a former lawyer or clerk turned victim or one of the many bimbos who enjoyed the talents of Rapid River’s world-famous plastic surgeons.

It also made things harder when someone like Bimbette was on the loose, although after a call from Miracle Maiden, Voodoo Queen had left to go fly out to the university and check on Maven’s tip that something was off, Minerva the AI her teammate having provided a possible list of locations on campus where they might find the rogue super villainess. The AI was head and shoulders above any other Nikki had worked with before, and she was still trying to figure out what she thought of Chloe after all these months. The tech genius mostly kept to herself but the fact that she was capable of starting up something like the LoV and clearly familiar with Nike meant she should have left some footprint in the super world.

The most interesting thing Slingshot could find out about her though was a few research papers on artificial intelligence ethics and a few other high-brow tech nerds she was acquainted with. Otherwise, the world basically knew her as your every-day smart college kid… who could apparently help fund an entire superhero team and equip it with the kind of tech that would have her AHP contemporaries drooling. While that mystery was certainly worth looking into… Slingshot had zero intentions of rocking the boat when she had finally found a comfortable medium between her personal and super life.

She had her own reasons for joining the Ladies of Victory, but she also realized how much she needed a break from the constant obsession the American Hero Project had with it’s image, requiring it’s champions to be a bastion of morality and courage filled to the brim with people as weird and messed up as the rest of the world was tiring. She was always willing to play by the rules and put forward a public, marketable face when out in costume but that wasn’t enough for the very controlling Miracle family.

After one too many interferences in her private life and some very personal butting of heads with the heads of the AHP, she was already planning on resigning when Jen asked her to join the LoV with her parents blessing. Suspicious timing aside, the new team had its own issues to deal with (with her secretive co-worker being the least of her concerns) but Nikki was finding it easy to fall into a relaxed groove as she set about trying to find something to keep her occupied during what was looking to be a rather boring afternoon.

“Hey Minerva, can you bring up the original flag for Bimbette showing up around the university?” With little else to do, she might as well see if she can help her teammates at least narrow down their search without them having to interrogate every buxom sorority girl they find.

“there is no original flag for the villain bimbette on campus.”

What? “Umm.… Can you bring up something I can use to help Voodoo Queen and Miracle Maiden track down what they’re looking for at RRU?” The AI and the girls were aware of possible Bimbette activity around the university but didn’t have a flag for it? She knew Chloe had access to the systems from outside the tower, so why would she be calling in backup if she hadn’t made a flag for it. What’s going on?

“confirming.… providing content tagged for future observation.” Nikki rolled her eyes as she was stuck waiting, even if it only took a moment for the screens flickering to show the new data… a soft snort escaping from her as some bimbo co-ed’s PicUP page popped up. The girl definitely looked to be exactly the sort of person who had accidentally had a run in with Bimbette… or the normal type of sorority chick at RRU who would be getting railed by three dudes at a party this weekend. Trying to not get distracted by the buxom curves being shown off at every opportunity, her eyes tried and failed to find something else to look at as she scrolled through.

Each picture seemed more obscene than the last, the girl’s huge bimbo tits taking up the screen in a shirt far too small, a tiny skirt failing to contain a juicy ass that was currently devouring her thong… Nikki could find her body warming as she leaned back into a more comfortable position, eyes feeling heavy but unable to close as she continued scrolling, completely losing track of time as she kept looking for more of… more of… Fuck, ‘Kitty’ was exactly her type, with each new picture the slut was looking hotter and hotter, her gorgeous fat titties trying to leap off the screen and imbed themselves into Nikki’s brain… she giggled at that, not even realizing she’d done so as she begins slipping a hand underneath her bra to give her own not-insubstantial chest a squeeze, sending little bolts of pleasure straight down to her clit. She was starting to get turned on, and she wasn’t the only one as the bimbo’s activities on the screen started to move towards more adult content.

She definitely should have been looking for Bimbette, or some sign of the villain’s passing, but she couldn’t look away from the bimbo on screen as she mindlessly scrolled through more pictures and short videos. A bit of drool was beginning to form at the corner of her mouth and she absent-mindedly licked her lips, a bit surprised by their unfamiliar size, but that thought was pushed out and replaced by the images on screen. The horny little bimbo was all but stripped down by this point, wearing only the barest of slutty club wear as she shook her sexy bimbo body, pressing up against equally attractive and barely dressed men and women.

The screen had become nothing but a constant feed of barely covered up debauchery, Nikki becoming obsessed with seeing Kitty’s fuckable bimbo booty, her sexy bimbo titties, those plush bimbo cock-pillows, and her horny, hooded bimbo eyes; dazed and glassy with nothing but pretty bimbo thoughts in her head, a shudder of pleasure keeping that idea in Nikki’s head far longer than she needed it to be.

She couldn’t stifle a moan when coming across the first picture of the bimbos naked breasts. The perfect plastic orbs seared themselves into Nikki’s mind and pushed aside the worry that had been starting to form as she watched her new obsession slip into something more comfortable to masturbate in on screen.

That was a better idea and far more important than what she had just been thinking about as Nikki moved to make herself even more comfortable, glad that PicUP didn’t censor adult content as she realized the LoV had thought of everything as her chair easily locked into a reclining position so she could spread her legs. She bit one of her own bee-stung lips as her hand slipped underneath her thong and found her eager clitty, eye’s glued to the screen as she found herself matching the hot little slut’s enthusiastic ministrations with her own. “Minerva… can you hmm fuck can you autoscroll… god yes fuck fuck… scroll through all the similar accounts and content like this for me after we get to the end of this profile?” Nikki definitely didn’t want it to come to an end, she still needed to cum. “matching content flags with similar localized accounts. if you wish to stop and add additional flags please inform me.“

There was no stopping right now, but Minerva taking over let Nikki use both hands, as her chair let herself go into a lounging position better suited to jill herself off… although she wished she had a dildo handy. As soon as the thought crossed her mind, she noticed a thick pink dildo stuck to the end of her armrest, and rather than question it, she giggled again as she grabbed the toy. She was lucky LoV had no uniform rules as she slid the dildo into her dripping pussy through her crotchless g-string, a satisfied moan as she began to get filled just as Kitty swapped over to fucking… and sucking. Slipping two fingers between her massive lips, Nikki let her free hand drift down to her own fuckable fun bags to tease a fat nipple bared to the world on a little shelf bra. The poor thing was struggling to contain her, she was basically as busty as the hot little bimbo who was getting her brains fucked out on screen.

Nikki was so jealous, wishing she wasn’t stuck working when she could be out there finding a nice guy or girl to help her… not that she was doing much working at the moment as she giggled and moaned. Reaching for the controller that had appeared out of thin air beside her, she couldn’t help but turn the remote vibrations on the plug in her rear to max, the sudden burst of pleasure causing her hips to buck and lose grip on the plastic cock currently filling her pussy to the max. She didn’t need to worry though, having forgotten entirely about the machine it was hooked up to, and was more than happy to let it take over methodically pounding her snatch and brain into mush and freeing up both her hands to play with her gorgeous titties.

The view was unfamiliar to her; the miles of squeezable, fuckable flesh her hands were currently grabbing blocked more of her sight than they had just a moment ago, but the confused frown that was beginning to cross her face was contorted in lust as the thrusting machine found just the right spot to send sparks through her body. It’s unrelenting rhythm sending her closer to the edge as a throaty moan from the screen echoed her own, orgasmic bliss sending her cares and worries to the back of her mind to be flushed away by oozing pleasure as her body stiffened and shook.

Nikki barely had time to enjoy the afterglow as her toys continued their mechanical ministrations of working every ounce of ecstasy from her body; much to her appreciation as she couldn’t get her mind or hands off her own delectable bimbo boobies to multitask. Nikki adjusted to a slightly more comfortable position, squealing a little bit as it gave her plastic lover better access to hit just how she wanted it to, and giving her a clear view of the screen filled with bimbos that looked a lot like her right now, bodies glistening with sweat and eyes hazy with lust as they got their fill of whatever pleasures they could find…

* * *

Flying deftly over the campus, the afternoon sun warm on her body even as an ocean breeze whisked at her skirt, Miracle Maiden was alone as she surveyed the campus from above, not feeling totally invested in going down there to investigate. She wasn’t really worried about anything, knowing that sending Voodoo Queen off to investigate the other side of campus was the right call to cover as much ground as possible. It just also meant that if she did actually find Bimbette there wasn’t much she could do; you needed magic to fight magic (or maybe a tech equivalent? she’d have to ask Maven about that) and she would be basically defenseless.

Of course, Voodoo Queen would easily be able to locate her if she does find Bimbette, and if she gets lucky maybe she could avoid the villain’s influence long enough to not have to deal with anything embarrassing. Well, more embarrassing than something like the guy who noticed her and was currently trying to upskirt her with his phone. Not that he was going to see much, even if she didn’t have years of practice dodging just that sort of attention her uniform’s bodysuit ended in shorts that didn’t show anything at this distance.

She frowned as that thought crossed her mind, not that there was necessarily something wrong with her costume. The skintight bodysuit was better than any sports bra she’d ever owned, and the red, white and blue ‘M’ emblem emblazoned on her chest matched the one on all the Miracle family. Her momentary frustration with it came about because it was basically the same uniform she’d worn her entire life. Too much change would be a “branding” issue her parents told her when she argued for something different. She couldn’t even get rid of the ridiculous cape that spent more time getting torn off her in a fight than looking gallant, and getting the short heeled knee-high boots like her mom and sister had been a battle and a half. “You represent the younger, more innocent side of the family. We can’t have you prancing about in heels.” meanwhile her sister had to outright retire early from the business because half the time she’d be fucking the villain she was supposed to be capturing and the other half of the time she’d be fucking the heroes she was with.

Miracle Maiden had learned early that hypocrisy came with the territory of her parents ideal public image versus the reality, learning to keep most of her thoughts to herself. Shaking off that annoyed and insecure feeling she got whenever she thought of her parents, Miracle Maiden instead focuses on the task at hand, which meant searching for rogue bimbos around campus. Of which there were… plenty, Miracle Maiden’s eyes narrowing behind her domino mask (again, “branding”. Everyone knew what every member of her family looked like. At least Maven had added a few features to make it serve a purpose, like the zoom function) as she concluded that there really was something going on. Not that the campus wasn’t usually without plenty of eye-candy. The weather was too nice in September to not have a bunch of half-dressed coeds at RRU but the girls weren’t usually so uniformly busty like they were today.

Resigning herself to having to actually go down, she descends slowly in front of a gaggle of giggling bimbos. Bimbette was definitely around somewhere, as the wafting air of familiar strawberry scented musk tickled her nose pleasantly, and with a closer look the group was more alike than she had originally thought, although too busy on their phones to notice her arrival. There was an odd feeling in the air as well… Usually when you came across a poor victim of Bimbette, there was an ambient aura that pressed against people, a tingle of magic looking for weak points to sink in and begin working away at your senses. Miracle Maiden felt none of that, although the heady scent of so many bimbos in one area, along with their bombshell bodies on display, was certainly causing a different kind of tingling sensation.

“Hello ladies, I was hoping you could answer a few ques—”

“O.M.G it’s Miracle Maiden! I need—”

“I can’t believe it! It’s really her, she totally needs to sign my—”

“Miracle Maiden! M.L.! You’re my favorite! Take a selfie with—”

“Oh god, oh god, do my titties look good enough for a photo with her?”

Miracle Maiden was used to crowds, but she still had to steady herself in order to deal with being surrounded at all sides by delicious curves desperate to get even a fraction of an inch closer to her. One of the girls drew her in to snap a selfie which she affixed her normal, public-serving smile, but then there was another… and another… and… in-between glimpses of different screens she noticed something off. Grabbing a phone from one of the girls before she could upload it to PicUP, she tried to figure out what she had seen that alerted her but… there was nothing wrong with how she looked. No, she realized her height had caused the majority of the selfies to show nothing but her chest, which due to the nature of her costume was looking extra generous.

Realizing she was being silly, Miracle Maiden started bending down to help, giving the next fan a much better photo, the cleavage window in her uniform showing a small flash of skin. She found herself relaxing a bit now that she had found the problem bugging her and cut the gathering groupies some slack; these girls were just victims of a rogue villain and she was a sexy heroine here to help, of course they’d be too excited to see her to take a proper picture. A frown crossed her face for a second, she still couldn’t shake that something was off but before she had time to digest and work that thought, a new fan switched places with another for a selfie. Wait a minute… she had been so distracted by the attention that she just noticed what was bothering her with her look, and stopped one of the girls who was just about to upload a selfie of the two of them to get a closer look.

My makeup! She had been in such a hurry to the university she had completely forgotten to do her make-up. Lucky for her, she was surrounded by girls who had everything she needed, and a few things she didn’t but definitely appreciated. Borrowing a phone, she carefully applied some nude lip gloss to give her puckering lips a little shine and a little concealer, but once she started there always seemed to be something else. Before long, she had fished out some mascara, had one of her fans help her with her eyeliner and eyeshadow, and by the time she was done her plush lips needed another coat of pink lip gloss; giving herself a satisfied smack and enjoying the tingling sensation as she double-checked herself.

Much better, she thought, pulling out her own phone from its hidden pocket to take a quick selfie of her own with her fans since she felt extra cute. A quick once over gave her all the confirmation she needed that she had fixed what was bothering her earlier. Her makeup was on point, having been in such a hurry she hadn’t managed to apply her usual routine, the heavy eye-makeup helping draw attention to her face so someone could follow the contours of her cheekbones to her plump, delectable lips that she couldn’t help but pucker invitingly, showing off their size and eagerness to get wrapped around something. Her breasts too looked large and inviting on the shelf of her shoulder-baring costume, generous orbs that with an arm tucked underneath looked even larger, and unbidden a happy grin crossed her face before she got her pout perfect for a snap and post. Her parents hated the changes to her costume that she made once she got to Rapid Rivers, but that just made her love them even more. Plus in a city like this, it would have felt like a crime to hide amazing tits like her own.

Shaking out her long ombre hair (man, talk about expensive dye jobs… it was totally worth it though in a South Florida summer to have a lighter hair color), she got back to the important work of… more pictures with her fans. There was something else but it was in and out of her mind as quick as the flashes of cameras. It didn’t help that all these cute, fuckable girls had their hands all over her when they grouped up for photos. It was starting to heat her up, not that she minded returning the favor, loving the feeling of squeezing soft and heavy flesh almost as much as she enjoyed their own touch.

She certainly made it easy for them as she was double-checking photos, her hips and ass on display thanks to the high-cut thong of her uniform, perched on top of some strappy fuck-me boots so that anyone and everyone knew exactly what she wanted when she bent over. Miracle Maiden giggled, blaming the girls for getting her all hot and bothered and sending her mind straight to the gutter when she was on a mission, although for what she couldn’t for the life of her remember what that was in the moment. She was having way too much fun, especially when one of the girls wanted to compare bare titties, which was way easier for Miracle Maiden since updating her outfit, the Miracle M was the only bit of fabric covering her chest, and considering how huge her titties were it was in the name of just barely decent nipple coverage and little else. She didn’t want to deny the world a good view though, girls with big titties like her had an obligation to show them off at every opportunity.

A pleasant buzz began to ring through her whole body as she squished her breasts together with her equally well-endowed fan for a shot, just realizing it was concentrated by her ear and was actually her communicator going off. Waving off some stray hands and tapping the earring, she didn’t even bother covering up before clearing her throat a bit so the girls around her knew to get quiet as she tried to get her voice to speak clearly.

“This is Miracle Maiden, how can I be of service?” God she didn’t realize her voice was so breathy when she answered the communicator, like she was just begging for whoever was on the other line to ask her to get on her knees and service them, her thighs squeezing together at the thought of doing just that.

“Hey Jen—Miracle Maiden, it’s Chlo—… Maven. Sorry for being radio silent while I was in classes. Today has been… weird. Have you had any luck finding Bimbette or her trail?”

Miracle Maiden felt like slapping her forehead. Of course! That’s what she was forgetting, the whole reason for her being at RRU in the first place. She felt super silly but blamed her single-life for how easily she got distracted, a girl needs to get laid once in a while to keep her mind clear while she works after all. Summoning her best professional voice (and swatting an errant hand that was giving her titties some love and affection, she didn’t have time for that), she replied back.

“No such luck on Bimbette but I’ve noticed a ton of like, cute bimbos wandering around—” she gave a sly wink to the surrounding girls who burst into a fit of giggles, threatening to cause one of her own. “So we’re on the right track. VQ went to Greek Street so we’re sure to find something. Don’t worry your pretty head about it.”

The line was silent for a minute, Miracle Maiden thinking maybe there was something wrong or her friend and teammate had heard the giggling pile of sluts nearby and knew she had gotten distracted, but Chloe seemed to be shaking off something of her own when she replied back “No… no… No.” she seemed to get over it quickly enough, “you’re right, if it’s you two you can cover campus quick enough to find something if it’s there. Just get back to me if you need anything tech-y to solve, otherwise I’m just going to finish classes then burn off some energy and go home.”

That got a giggle finally out of Miracle Maiden, she could definitely understand the desire to burn some energy. “Stay safe and have fun.” And with a smirk she cut off the communications. The group of girls surrounding her (and there seemed to be way more than when she originally landed) all cried when she started readjusting her uniform carefully back over her titties, but she quieted them. She was here on business not pleasure and after it was concluded maybe they could have some fun, but until then she had to put on her serious face. Re-adjusting her tiny cape, she waved goodbye as she floated off the ground before getting a bit higher in the sky and flying off.

She swore she was going to be serious about finding Bimbette, but that was before she saw the guy from earlier who was trying to get a shot of her. Even from this distance she could see a generous tenting of his pants, and any thought of work drifted from her mind and straight out of her pussy as she turned around to land in front of him. The poor guy had missed out on the photo shoot earlier and was giving her a bug-eyed look as she got closer, but she was more interested in what he was packing, Miracle Maiden getting close enough that she could begin to smother him with her titties. “Sorry that I forgot about you, getting surrounded by a bunch of cute girls just gets suuuper distracting.” Fuck, he was rock-solid underneath her gloved hand. She couldn’t leave him like this, it was her fault after all and a heroine should always take responsibility.

It didn’t help that she was soaking wet and wouldn’t be able to think straight until she got that taken care of. Plus, Miracle Maiden was a veteran heroine after all, and it was important for any hero to take care of their community. Getting down on her knees, the guy was frozen in place right until his cock leapt free, and his brief complaints were smothered by a low moan as she took his hardness into her mouth. Miracle Maiden smiled around it as she began to more eagerly serve and suck, her tongue and lips perfectly designed to extract the maximum amount of pleasure out of any male fan. Luckily for her, he also had the good sense to pull out his phone and record the slutty bimbo, and Miracle Maiden started showing off her skills for the camera.

Hopefully, he took something good enough for her to put on PicUp later, because as her parents always told her; it was important for branding to always market yourself as a proper heroine. They weren’t wrong, and Miracle Maiden tried to make sure everyone knew that their favorite Lady of Victory was always ready and eager to serve the public, a gloved finger slipping underneath her uniform to finger her clitty, and with another moan she began in earnest to devour the male co-eds cock. She’d find Bimbette afterwards… unless she ran into another person in peril and in need of relief… because any good heroine always needed to serve when needed…